NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#276783 Apr 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Friends ? are you kidding ? He backstabbed all his "fantasy buddies" real real good...him and his friends are about as real as his imagionary season tickets....Friends ???
Did you mean to say imaginary?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#276784 Apr 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Friends ? are you kidding ? He backstabbed all his "fantasy buddies" real real good...him and his friends are about as real as his imagionary season tickets....Friends ???

tell us, just how he stabbed us all...the forum awaits...betcha your buddy will be pissed if you open up...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276785 Apr 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Relax DW you're dealing with a coward

lmfao..say, when is the sand coming?? its been what, 4 years now?

or your running from fu? i have reposted it over and over again

when do you meet harley or billie??

oh come on, you shiver at night praying none of them go to the carolinas...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#276786 Apr 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Better watch out...think ol Jimbo has the hots for you....Maybe his buddy is jealous...thinks you might get his spot on Twinki's futon

Outta here best of luck to Corey Clobber guy is gonna get racked or and still get 6+ Ks today

AVOID THE SWEEP!
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#276787 Apr 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>As I said coming out of spring training the Sox have the best pen in the AL....Looks like Showalter took it a step further and said they have the 'best bullpen in baseball' but what does Showalter know ? Does Cleveland come up on the Sox schedule soon ? God they're horrible
nothing to say today on that asskicking the mets got last night blowhard...same old fat momma!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276788 Apr 10, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Youve been obsessed with the guy for 5 years ...how many posts a day about him do you post?
What is it a life filled with hate ... some sick sexual thing or what?
Examine your own life before looking at others

you mean the guy who chats about jimbo daily??

that guy??

is what you posted called being a hypocrite...

it is...look in the mirror dude

you have some huge issues..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276789 Apr 10, 2013
So no Yankee chat. And I'll bet you seriously wonder why I dumped this forum.

look here, one of the things i posted about...wow..so its true and he lied again...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#276790 Apr 10, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Cashman getting a lot of credit now for the moves he made due to the injuries. People have a tendencey to over react in both instances. But fair is fair, a week ago he was maligned and now he is saint.
as he should..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276791 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it was June ....and if you want an exact time ask BH John when the lowlifes started posting disgusting remarks about his daughter..and you lowlifes did nothing to stop them.
I came back to talk Yankees.

wow, june and due to the low lifes

which bhj was kind enough to expose...

they are dw posting buddies

why, its the dont step on toes rule

another fact i tossed out, denied by the lying aussie

when exposed then threatens like the tough guy...sounds like momma threats to me...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276792 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Better watch out...think ol Jimbo has the hots for you....Maybe his buddy is jealous...thinks you might get his spot on Twinki's futon
Outta here best of luck to Corey Clobber guy is gonna get racked or and still get 6+ Ks today
AVOID THE SWEEP!

take your rat tail and run...

and watch your cowardly pal follow until you post again..

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#276793 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Youve been obsessed with the guy for 5 years ...how many posts a day about him do you post?
What is it a life filled with hate ... some sick sexual thing or what?
Examine your own life before looking at others
He's obsessed over me forever and has stalked Unbiased to no end, going so far as to look up his wife on facebook not to mention stalk her at her job...he's even gone into www.riveraveblues.com trying to contact my friend Ben about me....the guys sick

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276794 Apr 10, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean to say imaginary?

the guy is uneducated and jealous of what fu did ..

sad and pathetic..

fu deserves credit, no matter how much fattie slanders him.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#276795 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Lackey had tightness during a side session, which if he's throwing sides means the injury isn't critical. If he was scheduled to skip a start anyway backdate his 14 day DL means they get another arm for the pen and start Aceves. Backdating means he only misses 1-2 starts which is what is consistant with what they were saying from day 1. If Lackey had cleared his side he still would have missed the start and the Sox wouldn't burn an option on a guy.
Baseball 101.
Get your head out of your arse the season doesn't end in a week.
for lackey it will be over soon.....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#276796 Apr 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> nothing to say today on that asskicking the mets got last night blowhard...same old fat momma!!!
Hey stupid what's to say ? they lost to one of the best pitchers in the game in Philadelphia.....it's about winning series which they'll do tonight....god you're dumb, maybe you were a marine

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276797 Apr 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> nothing to say today on that asskicking the mets got last night blowhard...same old fat momma!!!

of course not..and he will go back under his filthy rock since dw crawled out of here...and judge..all day, night and morning

since he does not work...he might even pop on in the middle of night..
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#276798 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you catch Yankee serial suckup Joel Sherman's piece which was jealously pointing at the Sox pen, farm and contract flexability prompting the Yankees to do the same?
Carrasco beans Youk and gets tossed only 2 HRs into the 4 I predicted he'd give up...then some AAAA guy gives up the rest and more...
and the fools in here think they just took down a powerhouse. Singing the praises of 220 guys like Hafner Wells and Cervelli spuiking their BAs like those numbers will hold...every season they rant over some guy with a freak batting average and every season I tell them the numbers catch up and they always do. It just means for Every week those 3 hit 400 means two weeks of them hitting 100 in the long run.
you been reading to many comic books Joel Sherman is almost as anti yankee as you, momma and unbiase combined....grow up stop being a damn fool!
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#276799 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Someday I will give you the opportunity to say that to my face.
And you will backpeddle and run away.Because you are a liar and a coward confident that anything you post here will never knock you in the teeth.
Hows that for a prediction?
10,000 miles away and you post this punk shi t....what a weasel!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276800 Apr 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's obsessed over me forever and has stalked Unbiased to no end, going so far as to look up his wife on facebook not to mention stalk her at her job...he's even gone into www.riveraveblues.com trying to contact my friend Ben about me....the guys sick

He's the only guy who would fall for that bs to have your back. You and your buddy stalked over 12 people on facebook including my family. He actually threatened my wife and kids while they were teens. You and he stalked my girls boyfriend. You 2 started this and now cry about it. Deal with it. Meet if your so brave. You know where I am. Anytime fattie.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276801 Apr 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> 10,000 miles away and you post this punk shi t....what a weasel!

Agreed. He learned well from momma and unbiased.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276802 Apr 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid what's to say ? they lost to one of the best pitchers in the game in Philadelphia.....it's about winning series which they'll do tonight....god you're dumb, maybe you were a marine

phils up 2-0....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Agents of Corruption 51,393
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 45 min Princess Hey 10,294
last post wins! (Jun '10) 49 min Princess Hey 25,784
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 2 hr ILAL 818
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr Bill 6,513
You need to let people get off the plane. 9 ho... 3 hr New York 1
Nassau prosecutors: 42 unlicensed contractors c... (Jul '09) 3 hr Mercedes 28
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 9 hr Russ 1,205
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 15 hr Fb fan 12,212

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web