Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#276098 Apr 5, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Don never called out anyone. He ran from Bronto recently. So for the record, Don has ran from Brookhaven and now most recently Bronto. However Brookhaven lost $20 for wasted gas so both came up as losers that time. Bronto didn't have to waste $20 for gas, so Bronto is a winner
Huh? If don didn't call out Bronto how did he run? I can't see Bronto calling out don...

but we all saw donnie run from BHJ

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#276099 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Don never called out anyone. He ran from Bronto recently. So for the record, Don has ran from Brookhaven and now most recently Bronto. However Brookhaven lost $20 for wasted gas so both came up as losers that time. Bronto didn't have to waste $20 for gas, so Bronto is a winner
So that makes Don the forum punk ?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#276100 Apr 5, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Phelps v Scherzererer? CC v Verlander?
tomorrow is the 6th which was when Jeter was said to be back in ST...oh yeah rolled back to May 1st...Nunez cops one...seems Nix now the SS trapping Youk at 3rd and Overbay at first...
A Tiger sweep

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#276101 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Huh? If don didn't call out Bronto how did he run? I can't see Bronto calling out don...
I got involved with this to try and keep the peace however Bronto was making it difficult. Bronto called Don several names and such in a few posts. I was curious and expecting Don to call out Bronto. However Don never did. Don must be afraid of him. Thats all.

I do want to believe that Don ran from Brookhaven. However Brookhaven has lost a lot of credibility with myself after the stunt he pulled. I didn't think someone could ever top what Fu did to me. I have been the victim of the 2 biggest scumbag moves ever done in this forum

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#276102 Apr 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>So that makes Don the forum punk ?
Both Don and Bronto are the punks
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#276103 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
over 10,000 miles away and now you got balls to talk...shove ya dick up your azz punk...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#276104 Apr 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
LMAO at you fat boy....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#276105 Apr 5, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> over 10,000 miles away and now you got balls to talk...shove ya dick up your azz punk...
You going to call out Bronto and defend your honor? Monday 9pm is perfect.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#276106 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Both Don and Bronto are the punks
20 times or was it 21 times you were a no show for jimi....he punk you so many times ya jerk!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#276107 Apr 5, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> 20 times or was it 21 times you were a no show for jimi....he punk you so many times ya jerk!
Dude, put up or shut up. Bronto is laughing at you being a coward. Call him out to Pinelawn already and put the pressure on him. If you do, I can put even more pressure on him to show up

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#276108 Apr 5, 2013
Tigers really pouring it on the Yanks now. Lose two win one means the mlb will have to extend the season to 285 games to get to the missing Mr 95's prediction.
Yep 95 wins for the Yanks in 2013.

"2011 Red Sox are better then the 1927 Yankees"
"Crawford bats 3rd".
"Dumpster wins 18 games"
"Bards got 6 pitches and needs to be stretched out to be a starter"
"sox have great prospects"
"Sox are the underdogs"
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#276109 Apr 5, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> over 10,000 miles away and now you got balls to talk...shove ya dick up your azz punk...
Oh c'mon donnie you constantly try and rewrite history...BH called you out..you boasted ANY time and ANY place..he named a time and place...you rejected the time and place...he named another time and place...and you didn't show then hid and about 24 hours later crawled back in and ignored it until enoegh time had passed that you could claim different...

we all saw it. We were calling "Semper Flee" for ages before you even mentioned it...funny how your firstpost back didn't mention it at all..think if it was as you claimed you might be a little mad...

Hey look Fu ran away from me. Everybody knows that as well. He did the right thing; owned up to his cowardice. He doesn't claim any different...and in the end I don't hold it against him...he would have got his arse kicked bad because he shot his mouth off.

Continuing to shoot your mouth off is not gonna end good for you is my prediction...no one believes youre a tough guy; accept it.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#276110 Apr 5, 2013
Well it certainly appears Don is backing down from the Pinelawn Challenge. What a shame. Gotta give the win to Bronto. He called Don out on things and Don never had to courage to issue the challenge. Bronto won
go have a pink champagne cocktail ya little fruit...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#276111 Apr 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>A Tiger sweep
I think I might not be calling sweeps...but anyway you look at it unless CC turns around 180 and Phelps well he isn't pitching that much better than Nova....it doesn't look too rosy for the Yankees. Tigers seem to have it in for them.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#276112 Apr 5, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/04/05/eduard...

poor starting pitching, bad pen and weak hitting

not a good combo...

oh well, 158 games to go...

in other words, its early.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#276113 Apr 5, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> go have a pink champagne cocktail ya little fruit...
Its been raining since 5pm yesterday. I hate the rain. No going out for drinks tonight

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276114 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh c'mon donnie you constantly try and rewrite history...BH called you out..you boasted ANY time and ANY place..he named a time and place...you rejected the time and place...he named another time and place...and you didn't show then hid and about 24 hours later crawled back in and ignored it until enoegh time had passed that you could claim different...
we all saw it. We were calling "Semper Flee" for ages before you even mentioned it...funny how your firstpost back didn't mention it at all..think if it was as you claimed you might be a little mad...
Hey look Fu ran away from me. Everybody knows that as well. He did the right thing; owned up to his cowardice. He doesn't claim any different...and in the end I don't hold it against him...he would have got his arse kicked bad because he shot his mouth off.
Continuing to shoot your mouth off is not gonna end good for you is my prediction...no one believes youre a tough guy; accept it.

"we" who is we?? you mean your 2 pals who have hid from everyone? they have zero cred...

bhj? the guy who had his kid stalked by your 2 pals?? and ignored it?

who is we?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276115 Apr 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

no, you are...calling out people and doing nothing...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#276116 Apr 5, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> 20 times or was it 21 times you were a no show for jimi....he punk you so many times ya jerk!
No punking over here. Just recently out with 2 pals of mine from the forums fantasy league. Neither guy retracted my claim either because its true

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276117 Apr 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

tman!!!!

hows the not in ny line going??

or

i dont really have suites...

did you see junior admit the other day you live in the carolinas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 min Princess Hey 15,899
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Reality 60,663
Lookit there 49 min Vern 1
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 1 hr Mite Be 14
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,992
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 11,758
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 40,983
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 4 hr JackArmStrong 11,364
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 21 hr Hamburglar 33

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages