the don

Franklin Square, NY

#275969 Apr 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of the farm it was good to hear Farrell announce Drew as the strating SS as soon as he's ready which will probably be the home opener Monday. Iggys holding down the fort and should be ready for fulltime duty next year for now though the Sox will do the smart thing and send him to Paw....a future all-start for alot of years no doubt
sure he is moron just like cowgirl for the Mets...Big Ike and duba had lots of trouble hitting the Ball out of Big Citi today lots and lots of SO today..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#275970 Apr 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of the farm it was good to hear Farrell announce Drew as the strating SS as soon as he's ready which will probably be the home opener Monday. Iggys holding down the fort and should be ready for fulltime duty next year for now though the Sox will do the smart thing and send him to Paw....a future all-start for alot of years no doubt

Tman! Mets lose. All back to normal.

Say, recall this?

"I don't live in ny"
"I don't have any suites in citi field"
" I'm tman"
"Just say we went to the clubhouse to meet players"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275971 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> no taunt just a fact they did finish last 69-93 last year as I posted...As for farrell he did nothing in toronto to make the staff better or the team as they finished 22 games behind the yankees last year..Sox won't spend after that 300 million bust (craw and Gonz)...Ortiz is still an overweight old man thats injury prone that backs up the bases..No longer the player he was...The red sox lineup scares no one with pedroid batting third...Nothing written here is a TAUNT..All Facts!!!I'll leave the taunting to you cause thats all you do...

Exactly. All facts. Fact is sox aint spending another 300 mil again after craw and gonzo. Ortiz does back up the bases. Sox win a couple and gorilla chest pounding begins.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

#275972 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I do...however sometimes I find him and his gay fat buddy amusing...so I enjoy crapping on them!
Dude, make the Pinelawn Challenge. I am willing to make the RiverHouse Challenge. Its open to anyone anytime if they have the guts. Message me for more details. In the meantime, you going to let Bronto talk down to you?

“I hate math”

#275973 Apr 4, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Now tell me the one about Goldilocks and the 3 bears.
Cheer up donnie could be alot of cheap tickets this summer, alot of giveaways.... I bet you could get a box seat at $20 on the street for tonight's game
When is your next trip to USA going to be? I assume its going to be in the new england area? Momma has a really nice suite in Citifield, I seen pics of it. Too bad Sox don't play in the NL

“I hate math”

#275974 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I do...however sometimes I find him and his gay fat buddy amusing...so I enjoy crapping on them!
Dude, just make sure you know this. The RiverHouse Challenge is my personal address. Its open 24 hours a day 7 days a week to you or anyone else such as Bronto, etc. I am no coward. Anyone can make their move. I don't see anyone else inviting anyone to their personal home on an open forum
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#275975 Apr 4, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>When is your next trip to USA going to be? I assume its going to be in the new england area? Momma has a really nice suite in Citifield, I seen pics of it. Too bad Sox don't play in the NL
LIAR...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#275976 Apr 4, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, just make sure you know this. The RiverHouse Challenge is my personal address. Its open 24 hours a day 7 days a week to you or anyone else such as Bronto, etc. I am no coward. Anyone can make their move. I don't see anyone else inviting anyone to their personal home on an open forum
last name just post it or I'll get it from Jimi...

“I hate math”

#275977 Apr 4, 2013
Well so far, I been right on target with Toronto. While I picked them to win the division, I also did state as per post# 271866 that they might start out a little slow at the start of the year. As usual, I'm right on target

“I hate math”

#275978 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> last name just post it or I'll get it from Jimi...
Dude, get that from Jimi as well as the pics that he stole of me off the internet. I'm on the 11th floor if you come uninvited, or tell me your name so I can tell the lobby. You'd be in for a surprise if they came face to face with me

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275979 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> LIAR...

Of course he is...its one of his "shout out specials"

they might actually fool dw...

but, its well known and documented how phony those stories are

i cracked up when it was reposted how he tried to lie about it to 2 posters

he is not even in ny anymore..he moved away a few years back

one of the reasons he wont post as much as he use to not in his profile..

otherwise it shows up asheville, nc

he is some out of work bum...its 100% verified..

a fat slob and i talked to one who met him...he also has some reek about him...could be from the same pants he wears...he uses some kind of baby powder..

as you both are liars and cowards

anyone wasting the time to visit the so called tower will just wait...he would never come down and after you wait for 3-4 hours and leave...

he then comes down gorilla chest pounding

its what they do best..hide and lie..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275980 Apr 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Anyway, I got some more pressing issues to deal with. Just spoke to Brookaven this morning & I quote, "Do what ya gotta do, dude..."
So here it is, The World Premiere!
Message from momma chamberlin to Brookhaven John, Tuesday Apr 10
Reply »
Hey buddy you really wanna piss off Jimbo and meth head go along with my post and say that you met me at Citi and sat in a private suite with me….Tell them that I took you down to the clubhouse and you met some of the players after the game….say we went out for steaks and drinks after the game and I payed for everything....And say that you had a great time..Ill invite you in the forum just go along with whatever I say okay.
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete

don, here is one of the lies about citi field...

i have another in the big lie from momma/tman where he admits he is not in ny

what a shock.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275981 Apr 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete

don

in here momma admits to tman, not in ny..and a phony citi field and a phony belmont line

not to mention, saratoga, vermont...all lies..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275982 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:

If i was positive of his last name, you would have it...

he is not what everyone thinks...as a prior criminal some of his records and such are hidden in florida..

he has all his info listed in calif...

that is why he will not have a fl license, car reg...own his condo...

and he has an illegal business...it is not in broward county

he is one step from being busted by the state and irs...

“I hate math”

#275983 Apr 4, 2013
Wow, mapquest is a cool site. Did you know Asheville, NC, is about 250 miles from Sommersville, SC.

Looks like someone is fooled again

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275984 Apr 4, 2013
just so everyone knows and remembers this

unbiased just lied

post 271866 is not about toronto and his off to a slow start

as usual, we can LAUGH AT HIM as he is caught in a lie

i can easily repost it and with the page...

actually, its a page talking about his criminal actions

so, once again, unbiased was wrong about toronto

busted in another lie...

its all they have...lies and shout outs..

criminals...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275985 Apr 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from Palpatine to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>I’ll see what I can do for you. I have a lot of connections in here.
Report Abuse | Block Palpatine
Delete
Message from Palpatine to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>Here is what I found. This is his profile on Photobucket (link deleted). He spelled his name wrong on
>purpose but this is his Facebook page (link deleted) His real last name is (deleted). Did
>you see the picture of the two girls that work for him? Bree is smoking hot.
Delete
Reply »
>Jessica is really cute. I’ll see if I can find her Facebook page next and I’ll let you know.
Delete
Reply »
>Yea shes hot alright. I don’t care how young she is. She’s old enough to be with me. Does she have a
>bf? I’d bet she would still love to be with a man like me. I can teach her things nobody her age could.
>Her bf would take one look at me and give her to me out of fear. But if you want her, go for it. Any
>woman in Fl would be happy to be with me. How old are you anyway?
Delete
Message from Palpatine to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>If you post any of those pics, I will pretend like I have no idea who they are. I think his brother is a cop.
>(deleted) in Suffolk County. He pretends he hates cop with this to protect and to serve line he uses.
Delete
Message from Palpatine to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>You can trust him. He’s one of the good guys. He’s also T Man Mets in here. I’ll instruct him to help you any way he can.
Delete
Message from Palpatine to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>The address you have for his burger joint is wrong. Google says that place opened up in (deleted) and
>BHJ just opened his up in (deleted). I think this is his place here (address deleted)
Delete
Message from Palpatine to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>If you do head down to Fl to meet her you’re welcome to stop by Las Olas. The RiverHouse on Las Olas Blvd. Ask for John. I’ll show you
>a night on the town. Bring Jessica with you if you can. I’m very well known around these parts. I can
>get you anything you want to give her. Nobody says no to me. You will be safe here. Once you see
>me, you’ll know why nobody is going to mess with me.
Delete
Message from Palpatine to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>Dude I’ve been waiting for you. Bree has a nice azz? Im dying to see her in person. You knew he was
>going to hide. You two need to fight it out and settle it once and for all.
Delete
Reply »
>Dude, I told you that’s not his real last name. It’s spelled (deleted)
Delete
Reply »
>I knew you were Elmer Fudd. I have contacts in here. They told me who you really are. I wouldn’t
>give you all this information without knowing first who you are.
Delete
Reply »
>I won’t be around after tomorrow. I’ll be back in Sept. I still think you two should fight it out with no
>cops. Let me know what happens. Just know if my name comes up I will deny everything.
Delete

here is the criminal unbiased...a disgusting perverted monster

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275986 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:

one thing is a fact now...and proven in court documents

he comes from a family of criminals...rich, but criminals...arrest records, felony charges

and he even reposted it himself...

and his fat pal is a criminal...a thief...

“I hate math”

#275987 Apr 4, 2013
Well it was nice to hear from the IRS regarding my taxes and how I'm a model Broward County citizen. Always good to hear things like this

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275988 Apr 4, 2013
ps, thanks for admitting one does not live in ny

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha

3 steps ahead...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 11 min Suff III 11,757
Dumbo Heights 11 min rachel123 261
Solar Energy – It is Popular. So Why is it Not ... 31 min WILFRED 3
Saving Energy – Solutions That Will Not Change ... 34 min WILFRED 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr DonPanic 48,590
TSA seizes weapons day before Thanksgiving 3 hr Hooogle It 4
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr -Michelle- 306,600
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 7 hr yes 16,304

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]