“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#275888 Apr 3, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
The numbers....
Buchholz is 2-5, 7.19 in nine career starts against the Yankees, 0-2, 15.26 in two starts last season.... Kuroda is 2-1, 3.43 in six career starts against the Sox, 2-0, 3.60 in five starts last season
Red Sox vs. Kuroda: Victorino 4-18, Ellsbury 5-15, Pedroia 6-14, Ciriaco 3-12, Salty 2-11, Nava 2-8, Gomes 0-8, Carp 2-6, Napoli 1-5, Iglesias 1-3, Middlebrooks 0-3.
Yankees vs. Buchholz: Wells 5-26, Overbay 6-22, Cano 12-25, Boesch 3-18, Gardner 2-11, Suzuki 2-8, Cervelli 3-6, Hafner 2-6, Nix 0-5.
Runsupport numbers 2012 in low scoring games: Kuroda 0-2 Runs Scored 2-7 10 starts 3.36
Buch 0-2 Runs Scored 1-5 7 starts 5.45
Interesting. All comes down to the Yanks getting on top of Buch early or the Sox not letting Kuroda get on top early in their count.
Good matchup.
I wonder if the Genius is playing this up as a 'must win'

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#275889 Apr 3, 2013
the don wrote:
Yankees play game 2 at the Stadium tonight at 7:00pm...Kuroda vs Buchholz for a big yankee win.
Lets get right to the meat and potatoes here. Are you going to make the Pinelawn Challenge to Bronto or not?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#275890 Apr 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if the Genius is playing this up as a 'must win'
Think tomorrow Andy will be on something like an 80 pitch count. Tomorrows game will be a disaster so they better win tonight

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#275891 Apr 3, 2013
Anyway I'm not watching the game until tonight so don't count on me sitting in the partial season box with Mr 95 if this doesn't go Buch's way.
This will probably come down to defense, that gives the Sox an edge. Stewart catches Kuroda very very well on a small sample. Edge to Yanks.
Coin flip. Comes down to Buch getting the Yankee Stadium monkey off his back vs Kuroda getting the perenial inconsistant tag off of his.
Should be a great game.
I'm going to dinner at 6 so I'll be home by the 2nd or 3rd inning.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#275892 Apr 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Even high school kids 'just say no', but give the juicekees some credit I mean where would they find room for him in that OF ? And when Granderhorribletrade comes back in late June it's gonna be very crowded
This kid is engaged to a blonde from his HS who is just gorgeous. Erin Helring. From what I see, he was raised with high morals and a lot of class. This kid is a good kid and comes from very good upbringing. For whatever reason, Virginia is a hot bed for upcoming ML talent
noooo

Batesburg, SC

#275893 Apr 3, 2013
noooo

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#275894 Apr 3, 2013
kuroda hurt...expect a blow out..bases loaded...

what next?

expect gorilla chest pounding

I guess they would claim to call knowing he would get hurt.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#275895 Apr 3, 2013
This game blows. This team blows. If the waitress was included on the all you can eat buffet menu at the sushi place tonight, I'd still be there
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#275896 Apr 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
what next?
Yeah you can hear that smelly gorilla now screaming and pounding his chest lol. Still early for the Yanks.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275897 Apr 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah you can hear that smelly gorilla now screaming and pounding his chest lol. Still early for the Yanks.

yeah, its early...but, just see no life in the yanks..a flat team.

no rallies...we shall see...are you gonna watch wrestlemania??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275898 Apr 3, 2013
bradley, first major league hit..

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#275899 Apr 3, 2013
Again, this game blows. This team blows. The forum has been handed over to Momma and DW till things change
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#275900 Apr 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, its early...but, just see no life in the yanks..a flat team.
no rallies...we shall see...are you gonna watch wrestlemania??
Oh yes. Mw and some friends are going to watch it aa some good food to go along with it. Pay per views are very expensive these days.

Yankees just need to hold it together until the big guns come back. Let the haters pick while they can.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#275901 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny when I post that you rip me on it.
Not true. However like I have posted before if you were as critical of the sox as you are of the Yankess you would have credibility

“I call it as I see it”

New York

#275902 Apr 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
what next?
Looks like us Yankee fans are in for a long season. The good thing is a season like this will rid us of all the front running Yankee fans
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#275903 Apr 3, 2013
Unbiased is a free loading buzzard who can't get a job and lies about having numerous women. Not even mentally challenged women would want him.
He still uses steroids and always do what Momma wants him to do like a good boy. When will he grow up and become a man? A lot of things may happen before that happens. Padres and Mets may win a World Series before he becomes a man. If that's the case, his fathers basement will nd his tomb.

“I call it as I see it”

New York

#275904 Apr 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Unbiased is a free loading buzzard who can't get a job and lies about having numerous women. Not even mentally challenged women would want him.
He still uses steroids and always do what Momma wants him to do like a good boy. When will he grow up and become a man? A lot of things may happen before that happens. Padres and Mets may win a World Series before he becomes a man. If that's the case, his fathers basement will nd his tomb.
The forum fool is irrelevant and should be ignored. The irrelevant one brings zero value to the forum.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275905 Apr 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yes. Mw and some friends are going to watch it aa some good food to go along with it. Pay per views are very expensive these days.
Yankees just need to hold it together until the big guns come back. Let the haters pick while they can.

haters? they ran out last year...

we own the forum...its a yank forum...ones a frustrated met fan whose team was great until may...then they sucked...and he ran away...the other one ran out in june with 2 or 3 different excuses

the little hand puppet never said a word when the yanks won...he was scared stiff to annoy his buddies...as it is, momma is his boss

now, that is scary.

and here if food for thought..in 09, yanks lost 7 or 8 in a row to the sox..when the yanks started winning, excuses came out for not being around taunting..family, work, a life...but when they win, its pound away...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275906 Apr 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:

of course he lies and is a criminal also...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#275907 Apr 3, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like us Yankee fans are in for a long season. The good thing is a season like this will rid us of all the front running Yankee fans

yanks have started slow before..and bronto, you just cant win em all...

it happens. at least we are not met fans who can only chest pound about 1986, some drug fueled team

or the roid sox of manny and papi of 07/04.

I do give credit for the sox getting smart and dumping the worst manager in baseball, bobby v, mommas hero...

and changing the team around. good for them...yanks will look different come june/july.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jun '10) 5 min DAFUQ 25,850
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min Pearl Jam 309,603
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Brian_G 52,703
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 11,059
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 6 hr Russ 18,836
Ingles Markets Inc. corporate takeover by Publix? 6 hr Larry 11
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 8 hr jimi-yank 35,487
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 10 hr El Nemo the Brill... 2,855
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]