Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#275937 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I do...however sometimes I find him and his gay fat buddy amusing...so I enjoy crapping on them!

"Gay fat buddy". Lmfao.

Its kinda easy with those 2. They lie 24/7.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275938 Apr 4, 2013
Whoa what a whitewash. Kuroda gets behind then injured. Buch in auto pilot. Hafner homers in front of 150 freezing fans. Sox bottom half producing again. Great job by Warren to hold back the tide before Pettitte gets up.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275939 Apr 4, 2013
Where's Mr 95? Still frozen to his partial season ticket seat?

Sox wrap up tonight Dempster vs Pettitee who like CC made his spring workload against mlb level batters really light.

Then the Yanks have the Tigers and the Sox see the if the Jays have the goods...

Gonna be tough if the Tigers take it all out on the Yankees...a signal to every other team to make em wear it hard...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275940 Apr 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>No I won't be going today I gave the suite to my niece and her friends.....Harvey may be worth the $ 5.00 the guys a strikeout machine. He's getting the schooling he needs this year but in no means is he anywhere near top of the rotation for the Mets come 2015....Zach, Snydergaard and Montero all rate better then Matt......Harvey knows that he'll be penciled in as a 3 or 4 for the Mets probably behind Niese ( if they dont trade him for a top 20 player ) Montero and Zach...but who knows, the Mets are bursting at the seams with youth and have the best young pitching baseball has seen in years....The Toronto trade will pay huge dividends for them.....they get an all-star catcher for years to come a potential Cy Young winner in Snydergaard and Wuilmer Becerra who's penciled in the outfield come in 2015, Oh yeah I forgot the throw in, John Buck, who'll they'll unload for some more youth at the trade deadline...this year is just the dry run for 2014 and beyond but no team in baseball will play all nine innings harder then the Mets this year they all want to be aboard next year playing for Wally and winning for a long long time
did youre make believe niece and her make believe friends invite youre make believe model girlfriend to youre make believe suite at citi field ...you fool!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275941 Apr 4, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Whoa what a whitewash. Kuroda gets behind then injured. Buch in auto pilot. Hafner homers in front of 150 freezing fans. Sox bottom half producing again. Great job by Warren to hold back the tide before Pettitte gets up.
few more then 150 ...but you were right about freezing.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275942 Apr 4, 2013
Anybody notice the Yankees have unconditionally released Clay Rapada?

Alright he's injured and they need production right now but if they go for a bat over another LH reliever they are playing for the crowds and BOONE LOGAN! can't handle all the LH work this season.

To replace Rapada on the 40 Cashman has to make an actual deal...more trash picking is not what they need...LH relief remembering BOONE was injured in spring...do the right thing Cashman.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275943 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> few more then 150 ...but you were right about freezing.
Seems like a game the Yanks and their fans didn't want to happen.

They really ought to let the crowd move down into the seats behind home plate after a few innings once Trump leaves..it looks real bad on TV.

Cameras didn't find the one fat guy always at the game in the frost drunk enuff to peel his shirt off though...maybe all those fans are gone now to pnuemonia...call it alcoholic Darwinism.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275944 Apr 4, 2013
Where's Mr 95? Still frozen to his partial season ticket seat?
Sox wrap up tonight Dempster vs Pettitee who like CC made his spring workload against mlb level batters really light.
Then the Yanks have the Tigers and the Sox see the if the Jays have the goods...
Gonna be tough if the Tigers take it all out on the Yankees...a signal to every other team to make em wear it hard...
Maybe the yankees swing some lumber instead of the tooth picks they been swinging the last two games...tough break losing Kuroda early like that..Eppley got hammered and the game was over, yanks came back late with 3 but by then the game was over....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275945 Apr 4, 2013
>>>Last night Rays mascot Raymond was handed an inappropriate sign brought to the game by a fan. Fans are welcome to bring signs into Tropicana Field provided they are not offensive. The Tampa Bay Rays regret that this particular sign was displayed in the ballpark, and we apologize for the lapse in judgment.<<<<

Damn straight. The man was a national treasure. Classless Tampa fans and mascots once again embarrass the team...remember the Lightning mascot walking and shooting a random Bruins fan in the face with foam a while back?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275946 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe the yankees swing some lumber instead of the tooth picks they been swinging the last two games...tough break losing Kuroda early like that..Eppley got hammered and the game was over, yanks came back late with 3 but by then the game was over....
Bucholtz was working last night.Sox had the green light early which Warren benefitted from. Kuroda was scrambling before he got injured, behind in his counts.

Come back? Thank Acapulco Al Aceves...alot of people wish he wouldn't comeback to Boston. Not me...Sox shouldnt dump him just to make a point.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275947 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Seems like a game the Yanks and their fans didn't want to happen.
They really ought to let the crowd move down into the seats behind home plate after a few innings once Trump leaves..it looks real bad on TV.
Cameras didn't find the one fat guy always at the game in the frost drunk enuff to peel his shirt off though...maybe all those fans are gone now to pnuemonia...call it alcoholic Darwinism.
bad on tv for people outside of ny maybe, for the yanks 40 thousand plus paid ...just to cold to go.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275948 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Bucholtz was working last night.Sox had the green light early which Warren benefitted from. Kuroda was scrambling before he got injured, behind in his counts.
Come back? Thank Acapulco Al Aceves...alot of people wish he wouldn't comeback to Boston. Not me...Sox shouldnt dump him just to make a point.
ace has had his problems in boston was fine in NYC must be the air in bean town...Sox dump him Cash should swoop right in..be fine in the pen can take over for Eppley while he gets better lol..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275949 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> bad on tv for people outside of ny maybe, for the yanks 40 thousand plus paid ...just to cold to go.
40 thou my arse..that place was never half full last night and its not all the weather...teams don't want to announce the gate it devalues their tickets...needless to say concessions and souvineers are where the money is and they would get hit real hard last night.

Last time Pettitte pitched against the Sox was Oct 2010. Might draw a few people in...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275950 Apr 4, 2013
So now Victor Cruz signs with Jay-z....Victor don't let your head get two big...half of your check should go to Eli anyway as he made you a star.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275951 Apr 4, 2013
Tannenbaum former jet GM has become an Agent, lots of experience signing bloated contracts with the jets..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275952 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> ace has had his problems in boston was fine in NYC must be the air in bean town...Sox dump him Cash should swoop right in..be fine in the pen can take over for Eppley while he gets better lol..
He lost alot of stock with battling Valentine and the WBC brawl...guys a nut...not many teams want to take that on

Yanks need LH relief now not later. I don't see Pettitte making 20 starts this year...if he's just keeping a seat warm for Pineda well that will do IF Pineda can come back and he's not working hard either. They will need to find another starter, I wouldn't tip Warren, Phelps has better relief numbers but still no better than Nova. They need another Bartolo. Proven guy who has no other options but take a minor deal and throw like everystart is gonna keep him in the bigs. Rookie pitching is great if you don't have to rely on it, then it can develop. Rushed and its a disaster waiting to happen.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275953 Apr 4, 2013
Anybody notice the Yankees have unconditionally released Clay Rapada?
Alright he's injured and they need production right now but if they go for a bat over another LH reliever they are playing for the crowds and BOONE LOGAN! can't handle all the LH work this season.
To replace Rapada on the 40 Cashman has to make an actual deal...more trash picking is not what they need...LH relief remembering BOONE was injured in spring...do the right thing Cashman.
don't let it bother you so much...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#275954 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
40 thou my arse..that place was never half full last night and its not all the weather...teams don't want to announce the gate it devalues their tickets...needless to say concessions and souvineers are where the money is and they would get hit real hard last night.
Last time Pettitte pitched against the Sox was Oct 2010. Might draw a few people in...
40,216 to be precise...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275955 Apr 4, 2013
O's Rays....funny everyone said great pitching and no offence. Look at the scores of the last 2..all offense and no great pitching...

Think that kinda exposes the myth of the great pitching...wait till that catches up to them....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275956 Apr 4, 2013
the don wrote:
So now Victor Cruz signs with Jay-z....Victor don't let your head get two big...half of your check should go to Eli anyway as he made you a star.
Alot has been made of Cano ditching Boras...

Cano hasn't exactly stood up and led the Yanks so far...until he does without Boras spruking his values the lower the price tag goes the less likely it is he signs with NY...tho' I think he will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 15 min jimi-yank 39,352
News Lindenhurst merchants: Teen loitering intimidat... (Dec '07) 35 min LindyGrad2001 202
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Earthling-1 59,461
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 15,051
Frank P,Brown St.Pauls Methodist filth 2 hr Plottmaster 5
Jews black White House prop and China 2 hr Plottmaster 5
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 14,203
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages