Happy Easter to All.......
Real Baseball Monday....Yankees!!!!

Happy easter back Don! go yanks....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#275407 Mar 29, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well have a good day all and happy drafting. I will grade each of Brontos picks when I come back. Yolo is going to be packed tonight. The draft will take center stage there and I'm sure they'll be tons of laughs when a few teams pick. And again Bronto, be rattled now, during the draft and after the draft. I will let you know how you did. And you got no choice in the matter. Once again, I win
But I thought it was a private league ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#275408 Mar 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>But I thought it was a private league ?

Tman!!! Did you enjoy me exposing your santana lies?

How does it feel to b e third string?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#275409 Mar 29, 2013
Lots of money in MLB these days...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/buster-posey-get...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#275410 Mar 29, 2013
the don wrote:
Happy Easter to All.......
Real Baseball Monday....Yankees!!!!
Happy Easter Don

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#275411 Mar 29, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
Lots of money in MLB these days...
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/buster-posey-get...
Wow, he's still 3 years away from FA also. Guess they want people to associate Posey with the Giants.....not Bonds.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#275412 Mar 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Just got off the water taxi from Bahia Mar. She'll be leaving in about 40 min or so. Then a bunch of us are going to Yolo. And stop using the word "private" with posts back to me. Nothing in CBS is private to me. Like I said, its a promise I am making to the forum; I will grade every pick Bronto makes in the forums fantasy league. And the best part about it is; He has no choice. I make the rules and I break the rules. And like my profile says, there isn't anything to stop me

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#275413 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>You especially, I will be watching very closely and I will grade each of your draft picks. And the best part about it is; You got no choice. This is a promise made by myself to the entire forum. And everyone knows that I always keep my promises. As a matter of fact, I'm going out in a few hours as its happy hour time upon us here. Within the next several posts when I come back, I will grade each one of your picks in fantasy.
But I thought it was a private league ?

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#275414 Mar 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Dude, I told you. Nothing is private with me regarding CBS. Now I made a promise to the forum. And that promise was to grade every pick Bronto makes. Have I ever lied before? i'm logging off now. Gotta give her a kiss goodbye and then get on my way. Lots of people are coming to Yolo for the big draft. I am helping to set up

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#275415 Mar 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

tman, do me a small favor...just be back from kfc and be on line later...this way, you can tell junior what to say about the players...since you finished better then him, he needs help...

lmfao...

3rd string...

ruh roh!!!
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#275417 Mar 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, he's still 3 years away from FA also. Guess they want people to associate Posey with the Giants.....not Bonds.
Bonds is barely an afterthought these days in SF...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#275418 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, I told you. Nothing is private with me regarding CBS. Now I made a promise to the forum. And that promise was to grade every pick Bronto makes. Have I ever lied before? i'm logging off now. Gotta give her a kiss goodbye and then get on my way. Lots of people are coming to Yolo for the big draft. I am helping to set up
Have a great time buddy and say hello to Steve, Tony and the rest of the crew. Make sure you let the idiots know you're in the fantasy forum as they draft, maybe you can rate a few selections for them live. Oh yeah I almost forgot get me the e-mail address Brontos using this year i'll send him an Easter wish

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#275419 Mar 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Have a great time buddy and say hello to Steve, Tony and the rest of the crew. Make sure you let the idiots know you're in the fantasy forum as they draft, maybe you can rate a few selections for them live. Oh yeah I almost forgot get me the e-mail address Brontos using this year i'll send him an Easter wish

Be on line later. Ruh roh.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#275420 Mar 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Have a great time buddy and say hello to Steve, Tony and the rest of the crew. Make sure you let the idiots know you're in the fantasy forum as they draft, maybe you can rate a few selections for them live. Oh yeah I almost forgot get me the e-mail address Brontos using this year i'll send him an Easter wish

Tman!! How about santana 100% and looking great?

Lmfao. See you later on line?

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#275421 Mar 29, 2013
Hey endless sports knowledge. Keep up the good posting. It's noticed. Whatever that means

Remember I always win and I am never fooled

Lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#275422 Mar 29, 2013
Bronto wrote:
Hey endless sports knowledge. Keep up the good posting. It's noticed. Whatever that means
Remember I always win and I am never fooled
Lmao

Never fooled you say? Lol. Well let's start. He use to call paul lori. For months. Then it was fu. And due to a company with an office in owings. He ranted on for months. Wrong. Tm shyster. They blamed fu. Wrong. On and on.

More to come! See you around 10!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#275423 Mar 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great to hear Terry announce Johan will be the opening day starter....1-0 is always a good start

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha haha

it just keeps getting better!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#275424 Mar 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Sure they're stacked and should win the long race....it's the sprint in the playoffs that concern me...Washington,Philthie,SF,At l should they make it all have better starting pitching and bullpens...seems the Dodgers will depend on the long ball which for the most part hasnt faired well come playoff time recently...Tex,Det,the Juicekees,Cincy being recent examples...In a short series unless a team is on total fire with the bats pitching will always prevail....speaking of pitching the Dodgers already have started scouting Johans every move, they have lots of young ML ready talent that has been stifled with new ownerships win now spending.

the dodgers have started scouting johan...lmfao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#275425 Mar 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's in great shape and 100 percent healthy plus he's looking for one more contract. The Mets should get a nice young package for him if they're not in WC contention at the deadline. He'll help someone big time down the stretch, i'm hoping it's for the Mets, either way it's a can't lose situation for them and the reason they shut him down last year

"he's in great shape and 100% healthy"....lmfao...well well

caught in more bs...he could not throw from day 1...

but, don't believe me...I think I found a great article today

lets see who it backs up...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/me...

read this..."battling shoulder weakness"

why does this sound, 100% healthy??

of course not, fattie caught in another lie..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 min Paul Yanks 47,480
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 49 min Guinness Drinker 3,217
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 53 min June VanDerMark 340,395
We VS We (Nov '09) 55 min Guinness Drinker 2,962
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr FARTS DOG 64,673
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 1,865
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Ed Norton 7,483

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages