Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274556 Mar 23, 2013
jimiyank wrote:
<quoted text>
they were low lifes until identified as un and momma
then its i dont care...
first he cared, then its whoops its my pals...
disgusting..and brookhaven wrote him a note in here...
he was also supposed to ask brookhaven and went out of his way not to
reason, his buddies did it..both busted and with zero proof to disclaim it except the deny, deny and lie routine...
Where did this profile come from Jim.....this is an olde.....wow

“clown bus is back !!!!”

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#274557 Mar 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Where did this profile come from Jim.....this is an olde.....wow

unbiased had done the cut and paste job on it years ago...due to his criminal actions it was reinstated...

i was shocked...this is my first one.

“clown bus is back !!!!”

New York, NY

#274558 Mar 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Brookhaven John could come on here and tell Dirtywater over and over until he was blue in the face that junior and momma were 100% helping out a criminal in magickrat trying to help him seek out BHJ 16 year old daughter....and also what a fun time she could be with junior or momma as those transcripts were saying...and DW still wouldn't give a shit as long as junior or momma never ever stalk DW and his family in any way shape or form.....but someone else.....like I says DW wouldn't give a rats ass....he saw all the crap and exposure that went down that day and the next.....but just simply ignored it......trust me DW does plenty of digging stuff up that are 5-10 pages deep into the archive of this forum for a reply......again just as long as its not him that's being stalked he's okay......"oh sorry BHJ to hear what happened sorry I left from here" BULLSHIT BIG TIME.......bottom line DW is 100% fully aware that unbiased and momma are criminals......and did a criminal activity and chooses to ignore it.....not fooled at all like he plays off......end of story.....

when i went back to find his timeline of not being in here all season as he claimed

there was not one post of him complaining about the "low lifes" as he implied us...

then when he saw bhj himself nail those 2 dead on

it was ignored...with the typical

I dont care bs

he does not care when its them

when anyone else does something the holy rants come out of the closet...

and, there has been no proof of edited posts...no denials of how the posting is 100% dead on the mark...

tman is momma..duh...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274559 Mar 23, 2013
jimiyank wrote:
<quoted text>
unbiased had done the cut and paste job on it years ago...due to his criminal actions it was reinstated...
i was shocked...this is my first one.
For a second thought momma did another phony one but then I saw ah no _ underscore......that's how he fools the idiot DW......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274560 Mar 23, 2013
jimiyank wrote:
<quoted text>
when i went back to find his timeline of not being in here all season as he claimed
there was not one post of him complaining about the "low lifes" as he implied us...
then when he saw bhj himself nail those 2 dead on
it was ignored...with the typical
I dont care bs
he does not care when its them
when anyone else does something the holy rants come out of the closet...
and, there has been no proof of edited posts...no denials of how the posting is 100% dead on the mark...
tman is momma..duh...
Of course DW doesn't care.....its not him getting stalked....and he needs those 2 criminal scumbags as they need him....the 3 fucketeers.....

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#274561 Mar 23, 2013
Unreal. Another profile in use now I see. Some of you have a lot of nerve ripping on DW when hes not on. Last few days, he has posted nothing but solid, intellectual baseball posts. Yet he gets ripped by the usual suspects. And then you wonder why at times he has a short fuse and the moment he posts something with a touch of sarcasm or humor, hes accused of taunting.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#274562 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Have a good one buddy
You should have seen this bartender up at Yolo tonight. I had to keep telling my pants that its not polite to point. She just might be the hottest bartender I've ever seen

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#274563 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The Sox will be very dangerous this year and I think they'll challenge the Rays for the title...85 wins should do it
What about Toronto?

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#274564 Mar 23, 2013
Nice to see the Magicrat Doctrine holding up so nicely. Ever since my acquittal, there is no need to defend myself from those horrible lying accusations again.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274565 Mar 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Jeter won 5 rings....how many has your entire infield won?
Wow Jeter has 5 rings? That explains why he's such a sh1t infielder with one hand ...what about the other? Sure he didn't win 10? And one for an ankle?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274567 Mar 23, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>What about Toronto?
What about them? I don't think they will do much. Better than usual in TOR isn't even a WC spot. And Gibbons got fired, no one wanted him, then the Jays tipped him. You think he can sit on those personalities longer than those salaries can sit in TOR? They'll have a yard sale in July if they aren't 10 games ahead.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274568 Mar 23, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Unreal. Another profile in use now I see. Some of you have a lot of nerve ripping on DW when hes not on. Last few days, he has posted nothing but solid, intellectual baseball posts. Yet he gets ripped by the usual suspects. And then you wonder why at times he has a short fuse and the moment he posts something with a touch of sarcasm or humor, hes accused of taunting.
Note how they always want to make it personal...yeah I'm 'taunting' when they do it its 'breaking balls'...have I busted all the balls they have? So now I taunt?

BHJ didn't seem to have any problems with me wanting out of the crap, I've always given him the exact respect Ive given every poster in here...until they cross me...disagreeing thats okay..present your case and lets talk..

same as I treat every poster and why do only a few complain...about the my opinion on the crap I want no part of?

That comes down to charecter, knowledge and respect.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274569 Mar 24, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Jeter has 5 rings? That explains why he's such a sh1t infielder with one hand ...what about the other? Sure he didn't win 10? And one for an ankle?
How bout that little runt you got there at 2B little PEDroia.....hows his little foot feeling.......all better now little mango juice from papi was the cure heh? LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274570 Mar 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>How bout that little runt you got there at 2B little PEDroia.....hows his little foot feeling.......all better now little mango juice from papi was the cure heh? LMFAO
Pedroia played 159 games in 2011 and 142 in 2012 and hit .290....hows his foot?

Hows yours? Its in your mouth every time you prove you know nothing about baseball.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274571 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hows yours? Its in your mouth every time you prove you know nothing about baseball.
Derek Jeter is a career .313 hitter with 1868 RS.....1st Yankee to join 3000 hit club.....13 time all-star....5 time golden glove winner....5 time silver slugger award winner....MVP of the WS and ASG ROY in 1996 5 world championship rings....a 1st ballot HOF to be.....Jeter is better than any SS in Redsox history....Pedroia doesn't even half of Jeter resume....And yet a bitter hater like you calls him shit? a stupid Aussie clown like you left America...and doesn't even live in country that knows anything about baseball....Aussie baseball ABL is AA at best......but a stupid clown like you lets hate get in the way pals around with 2 criminal losers on here unbiased and momma neither of them know anything about baseball....nobody but those 2 clowns even wanted you back on here......you have bitter hate stuff about the Yanks....and yet a giddy girly sox fan....."oh what great farm we have" and it did nothing for your team in 3 years...and pals around with momma and unbiased quit on your sox last year is proof you are a frontrunner....that really knows absolutely nothing about baseball you stupid moron......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274572 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Lets compare.....since both are table setters.....Pedroia in 6 seasons 3 of 6 times scored 100 runs.....Jeter did that 11 times in his 1st 12 seasons.....Pedroia only once had a 200 hit season.....and 3 times reached 180 hits in a season......Jeter 8 200 hit seasons...and 14 180 hit season......Jeter lead all of baseball last year with 216 hits.....

“clown bus is back !!!!”

New York, NY

#274573 Mar 24, 2013
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseb...

wonder if suspected "mango" juice els will ever hit 30 plus homers again....funny if a yank had this one type year, the cries would be out there

as it is, we get it with jeter and its a shame

wonder if papi has the motor fixed on the golf cart...headache drew getting closer to maybe

couple of relief pitchers still down, wild man bard might be back to save the day or walk the day..

75 wins. loved the scrappy underdog line the other day...

150 mil..underdogs...lmao

“clown bus is back !!!!”

New York, NY

#274574 Mar 24, 2013
magicrat...a convicted stalker from this forum

now, his pupil, adheres to his work

funny, its now verified that he is a criminal like him as he admits to doing what magicrat does

wow...finally it comes out from him.

he does what magicrat did

guilty as charged..a disgusting, stalker of women and children

approved by the soxie fan...

as long as you dont step on his toes

disgusting. a low life.

“clown bus is back !!!!”

New York, NY

#274575 Mar 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Lets compare.....since both are table setters.....Pedroia in 6 seasons 3 of 6 times scored 100 runs.....Jeter did that 11 times in his 1st 12 seasons.....Pedroia only once had a 200 hit season.....and 3 times reached 180 hits in a season......Jeter 8 200 hit seasons...and 14 180 hit season......Jeter lead all of baseball last year with 216 hits.....

comparing a hof ss ?? really? the hate in him is that deep?

and allowing his hatefull bitter pal to accuse jeter of drugs?

when papi, els and others on that team very well did or might have?

shame. here we have a cf who hit over 30...some tiny guy, never did before or after, injury prone...all the red flags there

silence...

“clown bus is back !!!!”

New York, NY

#274576 Mar 24, 2013
my long lost profile was actually saved on this tablet...

hey if he can use the excuse, i can...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min cpeter1313 320,311
Russia's "Dead Hand" Protects N Korea 11 min USA now 3rd world 12
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Carlos 15,207
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Carlos 45,794
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,151
News 'Life estate' doesn't prevent selling a house (Mar '08) 2 hr DonnaC 49
News High-flying photog's parents fight Instagram fo... 3 hr Boycott Instagram 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 19 hr NEMO 5,738

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages