Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#274472 Mar 22, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well I got the winning team all drafted for the 2013 fantasy baseball championship. Lem and Carlos crack me up. They've been fighting for the past 20 min of who is better, Verlander or Kershaw. After listening to these 2 morons, I think they'll finish just slightly better than Jimi and Bronto to avoid last place. I gotta go. Now they're debating who is better, Longoria or Wright in fantasy. Never should have gave these 2 lightweights that shot of tequila. I never should have offered my expertise with these 2. Never again
Ah yes the old double secret private forum fantasy baseball draft..

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#274473 Mar 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes the old double secret private forum fantasy baseball draft..
Those 2 drove me nuts tonight. Lem was especially nervous as this is the 1st time hes acting commish. He is most nervous about Bronto. He remembers how he cried last year over opponents having too many starts and him not being able to pick up players at 7pm Mondays due to him not being around a computer. But the funniest part of the night was when the check came. Carlos insisted on paying but his card got declined. Lem only brought $5 with him. He said he gets paid tomorrow. So I paid the tab. I haven't decided yet if I want to hang out with these 2 guys again. Lem got a parking ticket. He thought having diarrhea was an acceptable excuse to park in a handicap space

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#274474 Mar 22, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Those 2 drove me nuts tonight. Lem was especially nervous as this is the 1st time hes acting commish. He is most nervous about Bronto. He remembers how he cried last year over opponents having too many starts and him not being able to pick up players at 7pm Mondays due to him not being around a computer. But the funniest part of the night was when the check came. Carlos insisted on paying but his card got declined. Lem only brought $5 with him. He said he gets paid tomorrow. So I paid the tab. I haven't decided yet if I want to hang out with these 2 guys again. Lem got a parking ticket. He thought having diarrhea was an acceptable excuse to park in a handicap space
Lem's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, how can anyone go anywhere with only $5.00 on them ?.....I made a small fortune on Davidson yesterday afternoon and put it right back on Ohio State tonight , Timmy told me yesterday if Iona stays within 15 it'll be a moral victory. It's nice geting that kind of information from a coach.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274475 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Lem's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, how can anyone go anywhere with only $5.00 on them ?.....I made a small fortune on Davidson yesterday afternoon and put it right back on Ohio State tonight , Timmy told me yesterday if Iona stays within 15 it'll be a moral victory. It's nice geting that kind of information from a coach.
Yeah and you forgot to take the points for Davidson too while they lost.....what a fat dope.....I bet your boyfriend Timmy told you to take #2 Georgetown also.....and you lost your outhouse over that one you fat moron......what a fool.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274476 Mar 23, 2013
Yanks and Chien Ming Wang agree to a minor league deal......can never have enough pitching......

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/article.j...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274477 Mar 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....I was just making up the shit he maxed out at 92 MPH......funny how did you know?
http://www.google.com/url...
I know because I watch the game differently than you do. I see things you don't because youre not looking at the same things as me. Not a dig Pauly its fine to be a fan of your team, but evaluating a player id different...no one plays in a uniform.

Anyway: you got him...think he's a great signing for the Yankees, low risk high reward or no reward no risk.

>>>The Yankees have agreed to terms with Chien-Ming Wang, Jon Heyman of CBS Sports reports (Twitter link). Wang is represented by Alan Chang of the Octagon Agency.

Wang was said to be likely to sign with New York following a workout with the team, Dan Martin of the New York Post reported yesterday. Wang was originally signed by the Yankees in 2000 and become a solid member of the rotation from 2005-2009, posting a 4.16 ERA over 109 games (104 of them starts) in his first stint in the pinstripes and finishing second in AL Cy Young voting in 2006 following a league-leading 19 wins.

The Taiwan native ran into injury problems in 2009, however, and missed the entire 2010 campaign before returning with the Nationals in 2011. Wang posted a 4.94 ERA in 94 2/3 IP with Washington in 2011-12 and battled a hip injury last season, but he pitched very well for Chinese Taipei at this year's World Baseball Classic, throwing 12 shutout innings over two starts. <<<

He cleaned the Aussies clock, but thats more the lack of plate discipline than how he was pitching, then he got the job done and thats what you want. So good ink for Cashy...he'll give you what he has and keep the farm room to develop but an enhanced Bartolo Colon season without a doubt is out of reach.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274478 Mar 23, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I know because I watch the game differently than you do. I see things you don't because youre not looking at the same things as me. Not a dig Pauly its fine to be a fan of your team, but evaluating a player id different...no one plays in a uniform.
Anyway: you got him...think he's a great signing for the Yankees, low risk high reward or no reward no risk.
>>>The Yankees have agreed to terms with Chien-Ming Wang, Jon Heyman of CBS Sports reports (Twitter link). Wang is represented by Alan Chang of the Octagon Agency.
Wang was said to be likely to sign with New York following a workout with the team, Dan Martin of the New York Post reported yesterday. Wang was originally signed by the Yankees in 2000 and become a solid member of the rotation from 2005-2009, posting a 4.16 ERA over 109 games (104 of them starts) in his first stint in the pinstripes and finishing second in AL Cy Young voting in 2006 following a league-leading 19 wins.
The Taiwan native ran into injury problems in 2009, however, and missed the entire 2010 campaign before returning with the Nationals in 2011. Wang posted a 4.94 ERA in 94 2/3 IP with Washington in 2011-12 and battled a hip injury last season, but he pitched very well for Chinese Taipei at this year's World Baseball Classic, throwing 12 shutout innings over two starts. <<<
He cleaned the Aussies clock, but thats more the lack of plate discipline than how he was pitching, then he got the job done and thats what you want. So good ink for Cashy...he'll give you what he has and keep the farm room to develop but an enhanced Bartolo Colon season without a doubt is out of reach.
I can't believe you took that literally? anyhow I watched Wang pitched also Dirty....even though it was against the weak hitting Aussies......his pitching that night looked good that still needs work on his sinker and he will be fine in time......a great signing indeed.....he works out well in Scranton....he could replace someone injured or struggling....would be a nice problem to have....Pineda is due back in mid to late June another nice problem to have.......good pitching.....can never have enough.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#274479 Mar 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and you forgot to take the points for Davidson too while they lost.....what a fat dope.....I bet your boyfriend Timmy told you to take #2 Georgetown also.....and you lost your outhouse over that one you fat moron......what a fool.....LMFAO

he has no money, does not gamble..its what is called a shout out for attention. they both do it and are frantic with mininal replies..

it eats up both of them. so, they are both going to extremes with the lies...I am holding back on a biggie and letting one sink himself..

as for momma...well, hope he enjoys the weather in the carolinas and being on disability. how he spends his $200 a week is fine with me.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274480 Mar 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you took that literally? anyhow I watched Wang pitched also Dirty....even though it was against the weak hitting Aussies......his pitching that night looked good that still needs work on his sinker and he will be fine in time......a great signing indeed.....he works out well in Scranton....he could replace someone injured or struggling....would be a nice problem to have....Pineda is due back in mid to late June another nice problem to have.......good pitching.....can never have enough.....

I like the wang signing. no loss and helps to have a guy in triple aaa who might have a little left in the tank. I saw spence and its obvious none of "see" what the great dw does...

but, i saw him get guys out and hit the ball weakly..as a situational lefty, and till boone and rapada come back, he can make it work. oh, for what its worth, have seen a good amount of rooks or young players make it and call the shot. it happens.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274481 Mar 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you took that literally? anyhow I watched Wang pitched also Dirty....even though it was against the weak hitting Aussies......his pitching that night looked good that still needs work on his sinker and he will be fine in time......a great signing indeed.....he works out well in Scranton....he could replace someone injured or struggling....would be a nice problem to have....Pineda is due back in mid to late June another nice problem to have.......good pitching.....can never have enough.....
I remember first year I posted on Topix telling you about Wang's foot injury and how it could mess with his mechanics and promote further injury...and you crapped on he'd be a 20 game winner the next season...

good pitching? Well thats never injured pitching. Pineda has had a half season of good ball, then batters figured out he has no breaking ball and then injury then the Mariners hung him on the Yanks...why do you think its taken him so long to come back from TJ?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274482 Mar 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the wang signing. no loss and helps to have a guy in triple aaa who might have a little left in the tank. I saw spence and its obvious none of "see" what the great dw does...
but, i saw him get guys out and hit the ball weakly..as a situational lefty, and till boone and rapada come back, he can make it work. oh, for what its worth, have seen a good amount of rooks or young players make it and call the shot. it happens.
I haven't seen anything of Spence. But I have talked to someone who has followed him from 2005 before he went stateside and is a very smart well respected member of the Australian baseball community.

And ultimatly he is not on the 40, so in reality alot more people including ones in the Yankee organization seem to be on my side of his evaluation.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274483 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I haven't seen anything of Spence. But I have talked to someone who has followed him from 2005 before he went stateside and is a very smart well respected member of the Australian baseball community.
And ultimatly he is not on the 40, so in reality alot more people including ones in the Yankee organization seem to be on my side of his evaluation.

he is a recent pick up. did you think maybe the yanks want to try him out prior to putting him on the 40? its not like they had him for years
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#274484 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I remember first year I posted on Topix telling you about Wang's foot injury and how it could mess with his mechanics and promote further injury...and you crapped on he'd be a 20 game winner the next season...

good pitching? Well thats never injured pitching. Pineda has had a half season of good ball, then batters figured out he has no breaking ball and then injury then the Mariners hung him on the Yanks...why do you think its taken him so long to come back from TJ?
Pineda's injury is shoulder related, similar to Santana...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274485 Mar 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a recent pick up. did you think maybe the yanks want to try him out prior to putting him on the 40? its not like they had him for years
Sure try him out, dont make any moves on the 40,you could cut someone for good...Rapada and Logan might get better...but if your down both of your reliable LH pen arms come opening day ...youre in... well... in a word...f*%k#d
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274486 Mar 23, 2013
Think uber-utility Bill Hall is still in the unemployment line...guy plays 8 of 9 positions and with the Yankee depth at catcher he could be a lock for a 9th spot as well...

And at one time...he hit HRs

Swoop Cashy Swoop.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274487 Mar 23, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Pineda's injury is shoulder related, similar to Santana...
Pineda's injury is related to not being able to throw a breaking ball...and now he knows he has to throw a breaking ball.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#274488 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Lem's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, how can anyone go anywhere with only $5.00 on them ?.....I made a small fortune on Davidson yesterday afternoon and put it right back on Ohio State tonight , Timmy told me yesterday if Iona stays within 15 it'll be a moral victory. It's nice geting that kind of information from a coach.
Sounds like you're off to a great start already. I already invented something new for breakfast this morning called Vodkoffee so my day is off to a good start.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274489 Mar 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he has no money, does not gamble..its what is called a shout out for attention. they both do it and are frantic with mininal replies..
it eats up both of them. so, they are both going to extremes with the lies...I am holding back on a biggie and letting one sink himself..
as for momma...well, hope he enjoys the weather in the carolinas and being on disability. how he spends his $200 a week is fine with me.
Of course fatso has no money....all he gets is around $200 welfare checks per week as you said.....no money to blow on bets......fatso always talks out his fatass with bookies, predictions and GM's and coaches and what not......the forum is fully aware that both momma and unbiased brag all the time for stupid BS shout out attention....but I enjoy giving fatso shit over it anyway.....such a fat stupid clown its worth it.......just like the other idiot junior....acting as though Lem and Carlos would be apart of his fantasy league and how he got them drunk and then raked them both over the coals in picks....yeah in junior dreams......all bullshit as always........lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274490 Mar 23, 2013
Think uber-utility Bill Hall is still in the unemployment line...guy plays 8 of 9 positions and with the Yankee depth at catcher he could be a lock for a 9th spot as well...
And at one time...he hit HRs
Swoop Cashy Swoop.
Hall could be a good pickup in Boston.....Middlebrooks with his frail wrists....Pedroia with a bad foot.....what if Iggy gets hurt.....ya never know.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274491 Mar 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup....I think Wang has more then a little tank left.....only 32.....just has to stay healthy somehow......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP - "Speech planned in Washington ! 3 min Melony Trump Speaks 3
GREAT WALL of MEXICO - PLAGIARIZED ! - China ! 5 min Angelas Merkel - ... 2
TRUMP to give Adress at Gettysburg ! 8 min Bernie Made Off 4
TED CRUZ - The ONLY Republican with Integrity ! 11 min Bens Johnson 3
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 39 min jimi-yank 40,862
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 46 min SweLL GirL 15,792
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr rainmaker2016 14,933
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 15 hr Ronald McDonald 22

New York Jobs

More from around the web