“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#274160 Mar 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I warned you, the truce with bhj is a phony one from his side
he is now claiming one of you 2 edited it...and are lying
he should have been busted once and for all...this allows him to deny it and lie over and over...
so, the truce involves calling you 2 liars??
In full damage control mode. He'd probably be better off dropping the subject & hoping everyone forgets what a lying douchebag he really is. If I were him, I'd disappear for a few months & let everything blow over. But he's not that smart, is he?

Now he's going to try some "Topix will redeem me" bullshit, as if Topix could care less. Because I'm sure they have some huge database that saves every single private message from every single poster every single day.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#274161 Mar 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
In full damage control mode. He'd probably be better off dropping the subject & hoping everyone forgets what a lying douchebag he really is. If I were him, I'd disappear for a few months & let everything blow over. But he's not that smart, is he?
Now he's going to try some "Topix will redeem me" bullshit, as if Topix could care less. Because I'm sure they have some huge database that saves every single private message from every single poster every single day.

the thing is, he full well knows topix dumps posts after 30 days...he is the one who first brought it up when this started...then almost died when he saw them...its been non stop deny, just as the last sentence

but, his only hope which is the wrong move is to cry like a baby, its edited

by who? at that time they were great pals...

why? again, pals

how on earth did that person capture the exact style of both, one in his bragging, conceited style and the deny line is so him, the other in his weasel lying form, kissing unbiased asss and admitting the tman,citi field lie...

there is just too much similar for both, which they know...

it exposed the type of scumbag he is...of course he downloaded pictures of her as did fattie..hey, he has done it before of several people

he posted my kids pic, and has files on dozens...

he is a practiced stalker who feed momma info...

this was right up his alley..

all he has left is to deny, do the routine, fooled since i am the one busting his chops

but, in doing so, he pushed himself in a corner

he is calling the wrong people liars...

at some point, someone gets fed up and ends the game.

they are criminals. they are liars. they are stalkers

now proven. NO RETRACTIONS. NO DENIALS.

its over. they lost. again.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274162 Mar 20, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>They'll have to get cancers permission first, you remember the last time they went after a SS dont you ? it was 3rd base or nothing and cancer couldnt wear ARODS shoes when it come to playing SS then or now. The other thing you have to remember is how selfish cancer is he's probably thinking down the line if for some reason thay vote a closer into the hall on a first ballot that would kill him having to share the spotlight with someone who has as much class as Rivera, he'd just as soon hang on for another year taking more of daddys money. Either way it's a nightmare for the juicekees but honestly the few fans they have left are fed up with him, I can see them cutting him loose.
I'mnot sure that Jeter holds the cards anymore...after the last messy contract ...remember his top fan calling him a greedy bastard?...He can opt out or hold them for ransom if he can play regularly..they won't make this one public unless they are too far apart... my guess: restructured deal.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274163 Mar 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe...hard ticket to get, only one that sold out within minutes...it would be a double ticket price to get at the stadium...just might try it...i really want to see jb...
for fantasy reasons...i have to agree so far he has done what you stated..no rips from me on that.
Yeah JBJr has something this spring...I'd find a way in if you can...be a kid sneak in ..hustle tix in the lot with your boy..did you teach him that? Kids spring...I couldn't hold a full time job in FLA in springtime....

Don't ever as a man attract attention to your own actions. It leads those who listen to evaluate your less than favoratable behavior that you don't point out. Your actions speak for themselves and I have noticed. Seen that with Fu as well, though he gets cranky...like Jeters Potato Chip Leg (PCL)..which is fun to wind him up on...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274164 Mar 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
my guess is he eats half as many as momma..so he had 5 foot longs..
5???? wow the legend grows...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274165 Mar 20, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> What they need is to not have to play the Giants in the Super Bowl....
Yeah well I guess its good the Giants only make it to the playoffs every 3 or 4 years...Pats don't have to worry every year eh?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274166 Mar 20, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Jeter will retire when he wants and will get pretty much what he wants ....One of the greatest yankees of all times!
Big papi has a better chance of wearing an astros uniform then jeter ever will providing they have one that will fit him...
Um No. Jeter can opt out of a small contract ot the Yanks can and Papi has 2 years of legacy money as the greatest DH of all time undisputed.

So Jeter want to finish at home in Michigan? Or does a cash strapped perrenial cellar dweller want to fill seats?

Or does he take the Yankees to the mat for dissing him last contract?

Answer honestly...no really honestly...now think it over a 3rd time and REALLY answer that question honestly.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274167 Mar 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely the ARod opt out deal that Hank picked up was one of the worst doings in Yankee history.....I will go that far with it....as for Derek Jeter great Yankee 1st ballot HOF'er no doubt Donnie......but if this was his option year right now instead of a year away...on his contract.....I would buy him out and let him go...Jeter is 38 going on 39 he's old and already has his surgically repaired ankle barking on him and the season hasn't even started yet...being that he has 1 year left I'd use him as the every day DH and put Hafner over at 1B.....if Hafner doesn't workout or gets injured again.....possibly go after Morneau and his 14M left on his 1 year deal.....providing he isn't injured even slightly prior to doing so....and only if the Yanks are still in contention at the time.....we both agreed its gonna be a looooooooong year for the Yanks....now that just got longer......talks of Tex coming back now is around the all-star break......I was saying to Fu yesterday.....let Tex go get season ending surgery since they discovered he has a tear in his sheath that protects his tendon.....he tears that......he's out at least 2 years and most likely never the same hitter again.....and he still has 4 years left on his contract.....
As we say in Massachusetts...light dawns on Marblehead.

Good post Pauly. But Hafner is Nick Johnson. 100 games in 5 years.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274168 Mar 20, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah JBJr has something this spring...I'd find a way in if you can...be a kid sneak in ..hustle tix in the lot with your boy..did you teach him that? Kids spring...I couldn't hold a full time job in FLA in springtime....
Don't ever as a man attract attention to your own actions. It leads those who listen to evaluate your less than favoratable behavior that you don't point out. Your actions speak for themselves and I have noticed. Seen that with Fu as well, though he gets cranky...like Jeters Potato Chip Leg (PCL)..which is fun to wind him up on...

you bring up good points...now it supposed to storm here...just great...I want to see the sox kid..the thing about spring training for me has always been about the kids. I saw jackson when he first popped up and austin could hit, field, throw and of course run...never saw the strike out part, but knew he had tools..hated to see him go and was happy when grandy had the first good year...all down hill after that..recall montero when he first came up and he signed a ball for my son..its the little things..cano flipped him a ball one time as did melky at spring camp..crawford signed a ball at spring training one year...meeting goose gossage was a thrill.

did you notice the clearwater camp the phils? they way the players walk off to the clubhouse passes an area that fans eat at..they all sign autographs...you can interact.

lets hope no rain, i get some calls in today and maybe i try to go..did my job visit yesterday and one on friday..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274169 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah well I guess its good the Giants only make it to the playoffs every 3 or 4 years...Pats don't have to worry every year eh?

you have a point. but to get in and lose?

at least in fairness, when they get in, they win it all and on the road.

not to shabby. I would take a champion every 3-4 yrs vs being in the playoffs and losing every year.

the thing about the pats is they are always locked into gmen history...belly is of course a gmen champ...anyone look at the 91 champs...that was his defense and he sold it to parcells and the players..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274170 Mar 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Think the Yanks should pickup Ronny Cedeno and give him a shot at SS with about 12 days remaining in ST......Nunez has a decent stick.....but his glove is made out of paper instead of leather.....
Yanks sign Ceddeno and its the sign that Jeter is dead at that position for the future.

Gotta remember donnie the Cards are SS deficient with Furcal out...and Cendeno bar what ever you smeared when he was with the Mets wasn't good enoegh for them to not hang their hat on an untested rookie.

So if they make this move Jeter is done in the field and pressing Arod for DH time in July.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274171 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yanks sign Ceddeno and its the sign that Jeter is dead at that position for the future.
Gotta remember donnie the Cards are SS deficient with Furcal out...and Cendeno bar what ever you smeared when he was with the Mets wasn't good enoegh for them to not hang their hat on an untested rookie.
So if they make this move Jeter is done in the field and pressing Arod for DH time in July.

donnie? that was paul!! you need some coffee...

who really believes aroid comes back. jeter goes dh, there goes the contract.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274172 Mar 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you bring up good points...now it supposed to storm here...just great...I want to see the sox kid..the thing about spring training for me has always been about the kids. I saw jackson when he first popped up and austin could hit, field, throw and of course run...never saw the strike out part, but knew he had tools..hated to see him go and was happy when grandy had the first good year...all down hill after that..recall montero when he first came up and he signed a ball for my son..its the little things..cano flipped him a ball one time as did melky at spring camp..crawford signed a ball at spring training one year...meeting goose gossage was a thrill.
did you notice the clearwater camp the phils? they way the players walk off to the clubhouse passes an area that fans eat at..they all sign autographs...you can interact.
lets hope no rain, i get some calls in today and maybe i try to go..did my job visit yesterday and one on friday..
I'd break a leg to see him play the way theyre talking him up...but then of course no matter how good they seem I never went to Spring Training...had friends playing there (not with Sox) and gave them space...guess I'm older now...seems to be for kids and old guys...

Think with Sweeney in camp and the fact of his contract extra year he starts in PAW...be a shame use to be you earned a spot not your salary did...who knows really though ...kids hitting everybody...

Taught my boy how to hustle on the street for tix outside Fenway last time we were there..great fun...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274173 Mar 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a point. but to get in and lose?
at least in fairness, when they get in, they win it all and on the road.
not to shabby. I would take a champion every 3-4 yrs vs being in the playoffs and losing every year.
the thing about the pats is they are always locked into gmen history...belly is of course a gmen champ...anyone look at the 91 champs...that was his defense and he sold it to parcells and the players..
Yeah I get it Pats can't beat the Giants in the big game until...they do...seems Pats are in the position to win more and the Giants seem to stumble along...wanna talk divisions...I dunno the answer to this question but what is the pats record against the Giants division between SB shows?

I like my chances there.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274174 Mar 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
donnie? that was paul!! you need some coffee...
who really believes aroid comes back. jeter goes dh, there goes the contract.
Whoops. Sorry Puly and donnie. But I meant what I said, this is the crossroads for Jeter played in the public eye because there are no other options.

Think Arod's contract says DH. Jeter for 3B? 1B? Move Cano to 3rd (where he should be) and Jeter to 2nd..and it still adds up to Nunez. Youk was a good buy...but he's better at first then 3rd and 3rd is harder to fill than first.

Glad I'm not JoeG...then of course he'd pull his hair out with my senior team lineup.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#274175 Mar 20, 2013
"Tonight we we're going to celebrate. Tomorrow we're going to celebrate. And Thursday, we will go back to Spring Training." - Robinson Cano

Way to go Robbie and the DR WBC champs...I see dynasty if they keep the game out of the olympics...

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#274176 Mar 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
1...no retractions
2...no proof of edits
3...its the exact style of both
4...its the deny, deny game
5...busted, admitted liars...
last sentence says it all
"deny"
arrest the pos...white low class trash...
all of topix noted it and admits it...no denials from anyone...
sad and pathetic creatures...
criminals..
I see no retractions from anyone including Topix.

One can only conclude the messages were not edited.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#274177 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
As we say in Massachusetts...light dawns on Marblehead.
Good post Pauly. But Hafner is Nick Johnson. 100 games in 5 years.
Have to agree here but that is 99 games more than Crawford or Stephen Drew combined.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274178 Mar 20, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no retractions from anyone including Topix.
One can only conclude the messages were not edited.

of course not...you see the fooled line..which by the way, he is the most fooled, anyone recall lori being paul, then fu, then some florida guy?

it goes on and on...

but bottom line, no one has said a retraction.

no proof of edits..

the fact is, that they are admitted liars. every single day, almost every post...

but for calling others liars, could end the truce...

sometimes as troll said, just leave and shut up.

I am counting on the retard man/child to not however...he lost and cannot take it. proof of a monster. a sick individual.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274179 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah I get it Pats can't beat the Giants in the big game until...they do...seems Pats are in the position to win more and the Giants seem to stumble along...wanna talk divisions...I dunno the answer to this question but what is the pats record against the Giants division between SB shows?
I like my chances there.

my take was not about beating the pats, they beat alot of other good teams along the way and on the road...

they are a team when as an underdog, can just do it..and has proven it...

the question is...would you rather win a superbowl every 3-4 years? or be in the playoffs every year and lose...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 min Princess Hey 9,911
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 6 min Princess Hey 9,419
Word Association (Jul '10) 9 min Princess Hey 7,247
last post wins! (Jun '10) 10 min Princess Hey 25,369
Truck driver, 50, under financial strain 'stabs... 27 min Vicki 1
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 33 min friv4school 2,979
Is New York really a great City? 35 min friv4school 12
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 51 min friv4school 15,244
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 5 hr The Captain 10,732

New York News Video