Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#273620 Mar 16, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Did you notice last night the calm sensible two hours of baseball posting ? DW and Meth Head get along fine, even the fuloser get in on the act.....that is until Jimbo stuck his head back in here ending all civil posting

dinner break. i was on before and after..we had no arguement

edit something...

show post and page of last night

it was nysom who was having it out with dw...

actually he and i have posted fine as long as you around

its you that starts the trouble

nothing new, the criminal, bitter, full of hate and rage..

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#273621 Mar 16, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Did you notice last night the calm sensible two hours of baseball posting ? DW and Meth Head get along fine, even the fuloser get in on the act.....that is until Jimbo stuck his head back in here ending all civil posting
He lives in the past and encourages posters to fight among themselves. Why is he constantly bringing up the past with Brookhaven and Magicrat? What business is it of his? Guy just wants fighting

And hes trying to fool posters now by saying you cannot judge via cell phone. Thats a lie. All you have to do is download the latest app on Topix and your phone can judge. Trsut me, he judges from his phone. At the time last month, that app didn't exist so at the time, I was correct. But ever since Mar 1st, you can judge via a phone

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#273622 Mar 16, 2013
so now magic rat did not edit them??

then who? the police? they knew about tman/momma? etr? huh??

you mean bhj did that to his buddies at the time?

troll is a newbie and had no clue of this

so who on earth edited it

answer

no one..both criminals...monsters

scumbags...

jail awaits one..and no money and down 1 galpal...

soon...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#273623 Mar 16, 2013
the old deny, deny and deny some more game

its all they got..tag team back and forth

desperate as they know they got popped

but the need to fool one is huge...

so, the lies keep coming...all the while, things get closer to ending for the crybaby and the phony marraige..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#273624 Mar 16, 2013
at march 1st the ap did not exist...well, the game i was at, was in feb

oh, so a lie...it was momma that judged

and the game yesterday was march 15.,..

please check out the following

post numbers...273453 and 273448 all on march 15th...the game we went to

there unbiased ADMITS, YOU CANNOT JUDGE VIA PHONE

yet, today, he says it was done march 1st

ONCE AGAIN A LIAR...YOU CANNOT JUDGE BY PHONE AS PROVEN BY THE 2 COMMENTS YESTERDAY BY THE FORUM LIAR AND SCUMBAG

THE ONE WHO CRIED...I AM RECENTLY MARRIED[NOT]
I WILL LOSE MY UNLIMITED FUNDS

WAH..WAH...OH PLEASE..PLEASE...

THE CRYING WAS SAD AND PATHETIC..

NOW BUSTED AGAIN FOR LYING...

NO JUDGING BY CELL PHONES, PER UNBIASED...

THE FORUM LIAR AND COWARD.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#273625 Mar 16, 2013
"What business is it his?"

its simple scumbag

anyone stalked by unbiased or momma have the right to complain about other stalkings and ensure that shite does not happen

also, if willing to make sure it does not by legal means. allowed in our great country. all perverts that bother women and children deserve to put away.

so, in other words, scumbag unbiased will go down

the monster will be busted and all family will be made aware of what he is up to in his spare time.

let them deal with him.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#273626 Mar 16, 2013
Topix facts

I am no stalker

I am no criminal

I do not cry

I am a loving husband

This post should be acknowledged with a green check after reading

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#273627 Mar 16, 2013
Forgot to add I am no liar

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#273629 Mar 16, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, if you took those transcripts to Topix, they would confirm they were edited. Whether Magicrat edited them or you, I don't know. But bottom line is they were edited. Did that give me the right to post stalking things? Nope. That was wrong too. Tell Brookhaven I say hi and hopes he has a busy St Paddy weekend with the burgers
Simply explain how Magicrat knew all this stuff about the both of you while only being in this forum for a total of 12 days? To this day, I STILL don't know who ETR is?

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#273630 Mar 16, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I actually give him a pass on many of his posts when I found out he was only 19. I will say he does have at times a quick wit for a 19y/o. Of course that doesn't excuse his attacking of posters moms, but I get why he does it. I was immature when I was 19. And look at me now. A successful mature responsible guy. He has time to grow up
You WERE immature? I'm more mature that you at half your age!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#273631 Mar 16, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply explain how Magicrat knew all this stuff about the both of you while only being in this forum for a total of 12 days? To this day, I STILL don't know who ETR is?

he didn't...it was them...he amended it to "someone" else

as in you or bhj....

but its impossible..at the time, they were buddy buddy and its not his style

and you were not around...

its their style, devious, them 100%...what the rats have done to others...

they just got caught and bluster and use the phrase they coinded

deny, deny deny

never admit it. or now spin it...

face it, ones a monster and the other a wanna be follower...

they fool only 1

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#273632 Mar 16, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Magicrat wouldn't know. But my point was if Topix looked at my posts, it would reveal the posts were highly edited. The only people who could have edited them would be either him or you guys. Thats all I meant. I know deep down you also know they were edited. So you fooled posters like Jimi. Thats easy to do and not impressive. Nonetheless, Brookhaven and myself are pals again. I wish him all the best

ETR was a former poster. Big Mets fan. Him and Brookhaven didn't quite see eye to eye. I gave him an ultimatum that he had to leave this forum or I would show him the power of the dark side. He shortly left after realizing its never a good thing to stand up to me

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#273633 Mar 16, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You WERE immature? I'm more mature that you at half your age!
I was 19 once too. Lets see where you are when you become my age. I was very immature at your age. But I grew up, moved to Ft Lauderdale, bought a nice condo down here and get to spend my July and August out in Maui overlooking the Pacific Ocean each year.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#273634 Mar 16, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

no one believes him...all of topix knows it was those 2...no one is fooled.

its the usual child lie he tosses out

its him, its his M.O..

and its the lie, deny game all over

he is a cowardly scumbag stalker...always was

and will be busted...

you should see his lie with the cell phones..first u can, then u can't , then u can again...

he twists things and gets caught time and time again in lies..

its about the only thing he does well.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#273635 Mar 16, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/gi...

some small but good signings, conner at linebacker and a wide out with some speed...also this tight end is interesting...breakout year may mean way too much money...gmen need to clear 6-8 mil more for draft signings...which is easy with restructure of existing contracts
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#273636 Mar 16, 2013
Hey Pauly-

Seems Boras had one of his backended deals on Boesch; set to mature in 2014 he would have made $2.5m instead of the normal arb consideration on his 500K.

Goes along way in explaining why the Tigers cut him loose with so many options and why the Yanks dropped $1.5m in his lap.

Other end is why so many teams passed on him; probably the price, not the performance.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#273637 Mar 16, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Hey Pauly-
Seems Boras had one of his backended deals on Boesch; set to mature in 2014 he would have made $2.5m instead of the normal arb consideration on his 500K.
Goes along way in explaining why the Tigers cut him loose with so many options and why the Yanks dropped $1.5m in his lap.
Other end is why so many teams passed on him; probably the price, not the performance.
Hey Dirty....you seem more worried about the Boesch deal then most Yankee fans are.....according to the NY Post.....he must make the team going north for the contract to be valid......Tigers owed 2.3M on his deal.....nobody wanted him out that price....Yanks signed him for 1.5M how is it tripled by the way.....and finally he's just a fill in for Granderson until he gets back in mid May.....again if he makes it outta ST.....

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/ex_tig...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#273638 Mar 16, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dirty....you seem more worried about the Boesch deal then most Yankee fans are.....according to the NY Post.....he must make the team going north for the contract to be valid......Tigers owed 2.3M on his deal.....nobody wanted him out that price....Yanks signed him for 1.5M how is it tripled by the way.....and finally he's just a fill in for Granderson until he gets back in mid May.....again if he makes it outta ST.....

to me, its a I don't care deal...and he can be dumped

say, a funny poll was made up of unbiased being a coward at his tower

and he made threats of anyone who goes in it

does that mean he searches the desert for you again?

check it out, its a riot...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#273639 Mar 16, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dirty....you seem more worried about the Boesch deal then most Yankee fans are.....according to the NY Post.....he must make the team going north for the contract to be valid......Tigers owed 2.3M on his deal.....nobody wanted him out that price....Yanks signed him for 1.5M how is it tripled by the way.....and finally he's just a fill in for Granderson until he gets back in mid May.....again if he makes it outta ST.....
Im not worried about the deal, nor him as a player. I just wondered why the Tigers dumped him so readily with his options intact.

He really isn't an everyday player.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#273640 Mar 16, 2013
Interesting take here:

Jeter’s Pinstriped Parachute

Posted on March 10, 2013 by Paul Lebowitz

A side note of Mariano Rivera’s announcement that he plans to retire at the end of the 2013 season has nothing to do with the accolades and feting he’s receiving as a preface to what will go on during the whole season for his farewell tour. The Yankees flux has gone beyond their age, their lack of significant acquisitions over the winter, the injuries, the talk of whether or not the Steinbrenners are in for the long-term, and the shifting of expectations. Fans are beginning their panic and, as reality sets in that there’s no intention nor desire to replace star players with other star players, the realization is a terror-filled nightmare that the Yankees’ two-decade run with Rivera, Derek Jeter, Andy Pettitte and stars surrounding them with “magic” and “tradition” carrying them through all adversity is coming to an end.

It may get worse from here.

The Rivera retirement and likelihood of a down season and missed playoff spot will put Jeter is a position where he has the Yankees organization in a vise to overpay him in 2014-2016 at age 40-42.

The main focus of pending free agents, money and the future has centered around Robinson Cano; the intent and implementation of getting the payroll down to $189 million by 2014; and what to do with Alex Rodriguez’s onerous $114 million remaining on his deal. But it’s been forgotten that Jeter is also eligible for free agency after the 2013 season. He has a player option for 2014 at $8 million. He’s already activated an extra $1.5 million in bonus money for winning the Silver Slugger in 2012. There’s a $3 million buyout. Depending on how he plays in 2013 (there are also bonuses for All-Star/Playoff/World Series MVPs and for finishing in the top six in the MVP voting), the Yankees will owe him a guaranteed $10.5 million or the $3 million buyout.

If Jeter returns to form after his ankle injury, he’s not exercising an option for $10.5 million. He’ll want more money and he’s not forgetting the treatment he received from the Yankees during his last foray into free agency when they essentially told him to leave if he didn’t like the offer they presented. It didn’t escape his notice that GM Brian Cashman sat at the press conference disinterestedly texting and looking supernaturally bored by the proceedings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richest people own most of the wealth 4 hr NO problem 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 6 hr Dudley 6,219
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 326,627
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 6 hr So_da_lish_us 17,990
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 6 hr So_da_lish_us 19,181
Is Trump under a Slovenian( Melania's home) Wit... 7 hr Poster Child for ... 2
Aspiring Americans 7 hr The Last Warrior ... 3
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 10 hr jimi-yank 46,202

New York Jobs

More from around the web