Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272475 Mar 8, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Why waste your time posting Meth Head ? This is the same guy who thinks Wheeler will make the Mets this year, he dosent have a clue about baseball or any sport for that matter. I wonder if he's still feeding the warehouse cat with all Obamas new taxes cutting his paycheck, it's getting smaller every week
The SABR conference was in Pheonix this month, Pauly didn't go because he thought it meant Sabre tooth tigers. He's more of a dinosaur guy.
Paul yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272476 Mar 8, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a young child, best way to be a good father is to take part in your child's interests ...so yeah Ive seen a Where's Waldo book...
You read them because youre a fuckinmoron.
You live in children's book fantasy land 24/7 with your stupid giddy little girl crap all the time.....for once ya fuckinmoron talk some shit about your beloved Redsox and be a man.....

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#272477 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
By slipping into one of your "I'm not you are" 3rd grade posts ...kinda lets me know the point is lost on you.
But historically whenever a poor taste is left in your mouth on the Yankees you get vague and childish...so its comforting that you're agreeing with me.
You have a point? This is sports we're talking about right? Yanks have some injuries, we read that in the paper. Anymore tips on driving the ball using your right side?

Personally I think you're a hack and have delusions your blabber is relevent to the seasons outcome. Thats amusing to me actually.

Last year at this time when we pointed out Bard never pitched more then 80 innings at high A" ball or higer you were not concerned and mentioned it was a good thing somehow when others correctly pointed out to it was a joke the idea of making Bard a starter.

Now "lordy, lordy, lordy" in 2013 you think MLB quailty Pitchers are better off being stretched out in the minors.

Oh we read a lot of things you say, problem is 4 years into seeing your posts we're still waiting to see you post one thats ACTUALLY correct.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#272478 Mar 8, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Minnesota will want more than the Yankees have for him. He's owed $15 million this year. Morneau has a no trade clause which means he's not going anywhere unless he gets a new contract out of it. And then what do you do with him when Tex comes back? Can't DH him because then you're paying Hafner $2 million to ride the bench.
First, I dont think they'll ask for much, as the salary dump will be much appreciated. Although a few prospects (maybe Hughes, in his last year). Morneau may accept the trade just to get on a team with a chance of winning.

And after Tex comes back, he backs him up, pinch hits, DH's

Washington, DC

#272479 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The SABR conference was in Pheonix this month, Pauly didn't go because he thought it meant Sabre tooth tigers. He's more of a dinosaur guy.
Is the new Sox regieme really going to use a sabremetrics philosophy? Becasue the last GM didn't, he was full of beans and deflected from the fact the Sox winning in 2004 and 2007 because the GM before him put Manny and Ortiz on the same field over a 7 year span. You're not still going around telling people how much smarter that old Sox group was it?

Sox franchise places a value on sabremetrics again? Explain the Carl Crawford signing to me then. What was the motivation and sense of ugencey to to sign him for 2011?

What's Lackey's PERA going to be in 2013?

Whats Bill James say about Beckett in LA?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272480 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it was June ....and if you want an exact time ask BH John when the lowlifes started posting disgusting remarks about his daughter..and you lowlifes did nothing to stop them.
I came back to talk Yankees.

Funny you bring this up. Do you want to see brookhavens post ripping unbiased and momma?

Did you know they helped them. Troll is brookhavens pal and has reposted some of the police transcript info.

Your buddies were busted. Ask troll ask brookahven. I can repost some of it.

We warned him and you about them. We were proven correct.

Its here dw. All of it. Read or ask them. Ask troll. Ask brookhaven.

Let's see whose lying and who is telling the truth.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272481 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Oooohh so funny tee hee.....I think that children's book you keep reading is for your amusement only and on par for your IQ level.......you need help moron......you have severe mental issues.....

Washington, DC

#272482 Mar 8, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I think the bigger question is without Nick the Fool, Granderhorribletrade and now Horseface who's gonna hit those big 3 run HRs when they're up 5 against Seattle in the 8th inning ?
Excellent point, yanks will only win games now by 5 runs over Seattle. Say hello to Harry for me.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272483 Mar 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point? This is sports we're talking about right? Yanks have some injuries, we read that in the paper. Anymore tips on driving the ball using your right side?
Personally I think you're a hack and have delusions your blabber is relevent to the seasons outcome. Thats amusing to me actually.
Last year at this time when we pointed out Bard never pitched more then 80 innings at high A" ball or higer you were not concerned and mentioned it was a good thing somehow when others correctly pointed out to it was a joke the idea of making Bard a starter.
Now "lordy, lordy, lordy" in 2013 you think MLB quailty Pitchers are better off being stretched out in the minors.
Oh we read a lot of things you say, problem is 4 years into seeing your posts we're still waiting to see you post one thats ACTUALLY correct.
Did you read about driving the ball or is that something you know about? No You don't know anything about that.

Your Blabber is relevent to the seasons outcome? Wow you must be head Yankee cheerleader after that ugly Vinnie guy eh? Your partial season ticket seats next to his?

Bard was a starter in college, which is probably why he didn't spend much time in A ball. But you'd know that too.

I pointed out most relievers with promice are starters in the minors which is true bar LHers and guys who have a killer pitch but not much to compliment it.

You claiming every year that the Giants and Yankees will win and the Sox and Mets will lose has no analytical benefit.

And my analysis on individual performances has been well on, I have missed on a couple. Some I miss on on purpose like Tek hitting .250 because I'm a fan.

You post always as a fan, because you don't have the backround or knowledge base that I do. You post articles with no anaylysis and try to pass it off as knowledge. Usually when questioned on them it turns out you didn't even read the whole thing so you come off looking second best and then you turn vague and childish.

When I asked you to ask your wife if that was one of your traits you went off your nut. Guess you didn't like her answer.

In reality I haven't posted the Sox will win the ALE on this forum ever.

Washington, DC

#272484 Mar 8, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I dont think they'll ask for much, as the salary dump will be much appreciated. Although a few prospects (maybe Hughes, in his last year). Morneau may accept the trade just to get on a team with a chance of winning.
Big press conference tomorrow. I Hope they are covering it on YES.

Torre: Rivera the reason Yankees were champs

New York Post | Mar 8

No one knows The Great Rivera better than Joe Torre, and the former Yankees manager was not afraid to tell the world the impact Mariano Rivera has had on his illustrious baseball life.

“He basically made my career in ’96 when we came up with the formula to pitch in the seventh and eighth inning,’’ Torre said yesterday at Chase Field.“You become a much better manager when you only have to manage six [innings]. It was remarkable what we had with him and [John] Wetteland.’’

That was just the beginning. Now, the end is finally in sight for Rivera, who will announce tomorrow this will be his last season in pinstripes. The Great Rivera has saved the Yankees in so many ways. On those rare occasions Rivera blew a save, he remained a class act.

Torre is manager of Team USA, which begins play here tonight against Mexico in the World Baseball Classic with R.A. Dickey on the mound, but Torre always will be remembered as the manager of the Dynasty Yankees who won four World Series in five years.

The Yankees would not have won those World Series without Rivera’s ability and character
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272485 Mar 8, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Grit your teeth for 2 seasons. Enjoy the picks you get because the Yanks minors need some shine and the IFA loophole the Yanks exploited has been closed.

Then it may be business as usual in 2015. Or if they somehow manage to compete with this lineup, Hank-n-Hal might have made a new fan-frustrating model.

Morneau more than likely would be sitting next to Teix on the DL at some point and then your out his cost and are back at square one.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272486 Mar 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the new Sox regieme really going to use a sabremetrics philosophy? Becasue the last GM didn't, he was full of beans and deflected from the fact the Sox winning in 2004 and 2007 because the GM before him put Manny and Ortiz on the same field over a 7 year span. You're not still going around telling people how much smarter that old Sox group was it?
Sox franchise places a value on sabremetrics again? Explain the Carl Crawford signing to me then. What was the motivation and sense of ugencey to to sign him for 2011?
Read Tito's book. It explains everything youve just posted.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272487 Mar 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Funny you bring this up. Do you want to see brookhavens post ripping unbiased and momma?
Did you know they helped them. Troll is brookhavens pal and has reposted some of the police transcript info.
Your buddies were busted. Ask troll ask brookahven. I can repost some of it.
We warned him and you about them. We were proven correct.
Its here dw. All of it. Read or ask them. Ask troll. Ask brookhaven.
Let's see whose lying and who is telling the truth.
I don't care to dicuss this with anyone but BH John.

Pancakes.

Washington, DC

#272488 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Who does Carl Crawford sound like he is talking about?

----------

Happy Crawford says of Boston:'They love it when you're miserable'

By Danny Knobler | Baseball Insider
March 7, 2013 12:40 pm ET

Boston and Carl Crawford were a bad mix.

"I think that's the truth," Crawford said. "It just wasn't the right place for me at the end of my day. I didn't do my homework. Maybe they didn't, either.

"At the end of the day, it just wasn't the place for me."

He takes responsibility for his poor on-field performance during his Red Sox career, which ended abruptly, first with the Tommy John surgery that is still slowing him this spring, then with the trade to the Dodgers that finally sent him to Southern California.

He should already have been there, should have been anywhere but Boston. But he took the money and went to Boston, into the hands of the media he now blames for making him miserable.

"That smile turned upside down quick," Crawford said. "I think they want to see that in Boston. They love it when you're miserable.

"Burying people in the media, they think that makes a person play better. That media was the worst thing I've ever experienced in my life."

He's smiling again now, smiling more like he did with the Rays, smiling even though his elbow hasn't yet fully cooperated. The Dodgers shut him down for a week and are slowly allowing him to resume activity, hopeful that if there's more pain, they'll better understand the cause of it.

"Carl likes to work, and we feel that's what got him in trouble," manager Don Mattingly said.

Mattingly said he has no problem with Crawford holding to the goal of playing on opening day. He also said the organization's bigger goal is to avoid setbacks that could result from pushing too fast too soon.

"If it's April 10, it's April 10," he said. "It's about going forward."

Crawford feels like he's already going forward, that he went forward the minute the Red Sox traded him.

"It's nice to have that feel, that free-spirit feel," he said. "I always had that [with the Rays]."

He never had it with the Red Sox.

"I get it, I didn't perform," he said. "I got the money. I didn't perform. I gave them every reason."

But Crawford felt the Boston media jumped on every reason he gave them to criticize him.

"I took so much of a beating in Boston, I don't think anything could bother me anymore," he said. "They can say what they want -- that I'm the worst free agent ever -- and it won't get to me. But it bothered me the whole time there.

"Look how they treat [John] Lackey. Adrian [Gonzalez] hit 30 home runs (actually 27), and they talked about him not hitting home runs."

"You have to tell everybody how much you like it, when you really don't like it," he said.

He didn't like Boston. He didn't like the media. He never should have gone there, and they never should have signed him.

He's thrilled to have a new start. And he badly wants it to start on opening day.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272489 Mar 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and what is your take on Lackey's PERA? Explain it fully.

You don't know anything about sabermetrics and have proven as much in the past.

Washington, DC

#272490 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Read Tito's book. It explains everything youve just posted.
I'll read the book one day but to not to tell me what I already now about the franchise and its fan base delusions the Sox knew what they were doing.

Having Manny and Ortiz in their prime on steriods would make even momma chamberlin look like a genuis.

Washington, DC

#272491 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh and what is your take on Lackey's PERA? Explain it fully.
You don't know anything about sabermetrics and have proven as much in the past.
I have? Site me some examples as I am sure I have made mistakes. As compared to you who is full of shit all the time and knows it also.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272492 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it was June ....and if you want an exact time ask BH John when the lowlifes started posting disgusting remarks about his daughter..and you lowlifes did nothing to stop them.
I came back to talk Yankees.
The lowlifes you speak of could it be the guys you pal around with in here and still momma and unbiased? What did you do about it but ignore it and left huh? that was your chickenshit solution......of course the sox about to hit rock bottom had nothing to do with it right?
Tell ya what pal BHJ and I were never really pals.....we ball busted one another sure got along that way......but tell ya what I went on many forums and tracked him down and warned him over and over way before the magickrat azzhole came on here and told him "not to EVER TRUST momma nor unbiased".....topix biggest liars and stalkers.....BHJ would only ignore me.....but I still ran after him and told him some more and again and again as a heads up....NEVER EVER TRUST UNBIASED NOR MOMMA.....he again and again ignored me......and we weren't really even friends and I still had his back.....for more then what you ever did.....

Talk Yankees? with what the same old usual taunt, lies and hate shit?......please by all means stay away pal......if that's all you got!!!!!!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272493 Mar 8, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
This morning I sent the following message to Un :
On February 04, 13, Brookhaven John wrote:
> I'm warning you, Un. Stay the fuck out of my business. We have no ties to
> each other. You are a fucking piece of shit liar. You fucked me over the
> second you had the chance to. I have all the manuscripts. Don't make me come
> after you next. I have enough dirt on you to fucking bury you if I want. Quit
> now before you really start to piss me off & I'll even call off Anti-Troll.
> You want to keep playing games & you'll find yourself in some deep deep shit.
> Understand me? You know what I'm capable of...
To which Unbiased replied :
I am sorry for everything and wish you all the best. And I mean this. I will honor what you request
He then sent me another :
John, look. Is there anything I can do to earn your trust and honor again? I mean well. I really do
Look, I'm a pretty forgiving guy. And I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. But my daughter now lives with me. I don't want any of this crap leaking out to her. My ex-wife is just further itching to bury me.(Turns out she needed those child support checks a little more than Jessica did & now she's holding a grudge) It's got to stop now. Un, consider yourself forgiven. I have no further intentions of posting anything that's going to stir the pot anymore. It's over...

read this dw...there is more...page 13207 post number 269302

there is more, his pal, troll [brookhavens pal has listed some of the transcripts and what was done, i can repost that, its horrible]

please i beg of you, ask troll or brookhaven. he sent fu and i notes saying sorry for not believing us. ask him that also

Washington, DC

#272494 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you read about driving the ball or is that something you know about? No You don't know anything about that.
Your Blabber is relevent to the seasons outcome? Wow you must be head Yankee cheerleader after that ugly Vinnie guy eh? Your partial season ticket seats next to his?
Bard was a starter in college, which is probably why he didn't spend much time in A ball. But you'd know that too.
I pointed out most relievers with promice are starters in the minors which is true bar LHers and guys who have a killer pitch but not much to compliment it.
You claiming every year that the Giants and Yankees will win and the Sox and Mets will lose has no analytical benefit.
And my analysis on individual performances has been well on, I have missed on a couple. Some I miss on on purpose like Tek hitting .250 because I'm a fan.
You post always as a fan, because you don't have the backround or knowledge base that I do. You post articles with no anaylysis and try to pass it off as knowledge. Usually when questioned on them it turns out you didn't even read the whole thing so you come off looking second best and then you turn vague and childish.
When I asked you to ask your wife if that was one of your traits you went off your nut. Guess you didn't like her answer.
In reality I haven't posted the Sox will win the ALE on this forum ever.
My wife has what to do with this?.....we can do this two ways going forward. You can aplogize now for mentioning her in your post or I can ignore you directly and make fun of you all the time with Jimi, Don and Paul.

Your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 55 min Lem 14,107
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 58 min SweLL GirL 17,352
News stabbing victim identified - (Nov '07) 1 hr Kkkkk 826
My dog is going to look directly at the sun 1 hr Pet owner 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Freedomofexpression 316,367
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr NEMO 4,826

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages