Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272272 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, just reposted his statement, of which i accused him of lying
per momma, and there are dozens of posts, he left the forum to search for paul in the desert..
those are easy to find...he can blame his fat pal and if he denies it, i can find those also..
I believe DW left in July sometime just before the sox actually hit rock bottom......he knew they sucked.....he knew he was gonna get a truckload of shit for it.....and the thin skinned down under coward scrammed outta here just before the storm hit......

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#272273 Mar 6, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>I can vouch for that buddy
You keep spelling "LIE" wrong...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272274 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
teix to miss 8-10 weeks...just saw a prelim report
Like I said 3rd place maybe even 4th place this year.....no depth and Hal won't do anything either.....

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#272275 Mar 6, 2013
Hiroki Kuroda, SP, NYY

News: Facing a Dominican Republic lineup that scored 15 runs against the Phillies Tuesday, Yankees starting pitcher Hiroki Kuroda threw three scoreless innings Wednesday. He allowed two hits, issued no walks and recorded four strikeouts. The Dominican Republic went on to score eight runs in the contest.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272276 Mar 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Hiroki Kuroda, SP, NYY
News: Facing a Dominican Republic lineup that scored 15 runs against the Phillies Tuesday, Yankees starting pitcher Hiroki Kuroda threw three scoreless innings Wednesday. He allowed two hits, issued no walks and recorded four strikeouts. The Dominican Republic went on to score eight runs in the contest.

a loaded team...dangerous...they should win it all

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272277 Mar 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I believe DW left in July sometime just before the sox actually hit rock bottom......he knew they sucked.....he knew he was gonna get a truckload of shit for it.....and the thin skinned down under coward scrammed outta here just before the storm hit......

he left just prior to the embarrasment of his soxies hitting total failure...and did not want to get busted on it

but, the blame will be the usual, we bothered him, etc or other crying excuses

bottom line, its ok for him to taunt, which over 90% of his posts are, or argue, call posters names...

he was not missed when he left..there was no omg, we wish he was back posts...

still love his he will ignore you and i and that lasts a day...

just another lie to add to the list.

he won't dare address what happened to bhj in here or how his 2 pals were knee deep in that criminal act.

silence.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272278 Mar 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said 3rd place maybe even 4th place this year.....no depth and Hal won't do anything either.....

maybe. cannot control injuries. no way to predict it...and having chavez back who is injury prone himself or having another good year is not the answer.

you can't have great backups everywhere or you have a 220-250 mil team...and that is insane to spend that much.

did they need a better catcher. yup..a righty bat, an outfielder, yup...

but, what if almonted and mustlier show they can play?

recall maxwell of last year? vs andruw jones? max hit 16 homers last year with houston...and played a good defense...that should have been the move but he was let go..

what about wise who was let go after playing well in left for gards? he played good for chicago..[white sox]

sometimes the yanks do have the players, and let them go for contracts they gave out that was stupid.

almonte just might be that good playing outfielder who can hit 270, defense and some pop...mustiler might be...he has hit everywhere he has played..

should they have had some great back up for teix? who? youk and arod might have similar seasons...arod could not hit for crap the end of the year. lets not even talk playoffs...was it the hip? if so, the crack staff of the yanks did not know? long the supposed hitting coach could not see he was favoring something? he did not go up to alex and say something?

will other teams slump in the beginning of the year? will they have injury problems during the year...

this is perhaps the best time to get an injury. not in june...or july or august..

lets see how the guys end up...and who knows if they do not make a move at some point.

oh, and could have they done better in the offseason

hell yeah..

Washington, DC

#272279 Mar 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe. cannot control injuries. no way to predict it...and having chavez back who is injury prone himself or having another good year is not the answer.
you can't have great backups everywhere or you have a 220-250 mil team...and that is insane to spend that much.
recall maxwell of last year? vs andruw jones? max hit 16 homers last year with houston...and played a good defense...that should have been the move but he was let go..
what about wise who was let go after playing well in left for gards? he played good for chicago..[white sox]
sometimes the yanks do have the players, and let them go for contracts they gave out that was stupid.
almonte just might be that good playing outfielder who can hit 270, defense and some pop...mustiler might be...he has hit everywhere he has played..
should they have had some great back up for teix? who? youk and arod might have similar seasons...arod could not hit for crap the end of the year. lets not even talk playoffs...was it the hip? if so, the crack staff of the yanks did not know? long the supposed hitting coach could not see he was favoring something? he did not go up to alex and say something?
will other teams slump in the beginning of the year? will they have injury problems during the year...
this is perhaps the best time to get an injury. not in june...or july or august..
lets see how the guys end up...and who knows if they do not make a move at some point.
hell yeah..
Yanks need to avoid the kind of start like the Red Sox had in April of 2011 is all. Keep the team close is all. Yanks rotation will be the key all of 2013 as they as the cycle in 5 good starters that no one else has.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272280 Mar 7, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/this_p...

here is an article from the post about the state of the yanks

it hits on everything, paul don and bronto have complained about.

valid points all.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272281 Mar 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yanks need to avoid the kind of start like the Red Sox had in April of 2011 is all. Keep the team close is all. Yanks rotation will be the key all of 2013 as they as the cycle in 5 good starters that no one else has.

I agree..stay close...do not lose 7 of 10 to start..and hope none of the others go out to a 9-1 start.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272282 Mar 7, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/mets/rod_wants...

krod wants back in with the mets

lmfao

does anyone recall momma and his he is better then mo and will have more saves when he is done..

somewhere in this forum is that insane post...

I pray he comes back, some washed up bum, no one wants...lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272283 Mar 7, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
great day in the world of baseball up here in New Haven with the fellas. Bars were packed. it was very incourging to see the Sox win in a laugher. Jays had a laugher to today. I bet momma in Saratoga was happy. forum is still waiting to here when Un and DW come back from ZONA. LMAO!

oh, this is were dw and un were, in "zona" which is of course in arizona...i have saved a few post numbers, of the 2 in prior tman posts, of them searching the desert for paul

i also have a reference post of tman screwing up his profile and posting as momma

although any 10 yr old knows its the same..

page and post numbers are available..

but, this explains where dw was off to

he was in the desert seaching for paul, per momma his good buddy..

and if anyone says juicekees, its momma...aka, tman, slackers, disgusted yank fan, bruce for real, blade, pough, etc...

dirtywater, in the desert...that explains it...lmfao

Washington, DC

#272284 Mar 7, 2013
David Ortiz, DH, BOS
News: Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz was able to take part in running exercises Thursday without re-injuring his right Achilles tendon, however he told reporters he was still not ready to play. Ortiz told WEEI.com that he is still dealing with plenty of soreness, and said he would not be able to play if opening day was near.“Like I am right now? I don’t think I can play like that,” he said.“If it gets better and it doesn’t bother me that much, yes, I’ll probably be able to deal with it, its been tough running back and forth to the hot dog truck in the parking lot and I need to take it easy. New Mamager Farrell said he'll arrange for a golf cart to take back there next week so I am not tired for the season opener.” He admitted that he might be forcing himself to play before his is physically ready, in order to be available for opening day.“I have to get out of my mind the rushing (trying to be ready for opening day) thing, because that just gets me worse. I have to stick with the plan and try not get it worse.”

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272285 Mar 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
David Ortiz, DH, BOS
News: Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz was able to take part in running exercises Thursday without re-injuring his right Achilles tendon, however he told reporters he was still not ready to play. Ortiz told WEEI.com that he is still dealing with plenty of soreness, and said he would not be able to play if opening day was near.“Like I am right now? I don’t think I can play like that,” he said.“If it gets better and it doesn’t bother me that much, yes, I’ll probably be able to deal with it, its been tough running back and forth to the hot dog truck in the parking lot and I need to take it easy. New Mamager Farrell said he'll arrange for a golf cart to take back there next week so I am not tired for the season opener.” He admitted that he might be forcing himself to play before his is physically ready, in order to be available for opening day.“I have to get out of my mind the rushing (trying to be ready for opening day) thing, because that just gets me worse. I have to stick with the plan and try not get it worse.”

safe to say, the soxies best hitter.

should i do what momma did yesterday? what a shame.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272286 Mar 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hell yeah..
Mistake the Yanks made last year was already giving Andruw Jones the 1 year 4M deal that made them stuck with him no matter what.....no one wanted him at that price....Maxwell had no chance...Thing is in the old days when you had only 4 guys in the pen you could have 8 backup players which included a 3rd catcher......today with 7 pen guys, you only have 5 backup position players.....usually that means 2 OF, 2 IF and a catcher.....among the IF its one guy that can either cover 2B, ss, 3B or just 2B, ss....other IF than had to be 1B, 3B......Yanks have Nunez to play ss only....to me that's stupid......Nix 2B, 3B and Dan Johnson for 1B.....and because of Nunez only 1 OF and that's a battle between Rivera vs. Diaz......as much as Almonte, Mesa look good thus far in ST.....still a huge step between ST and big league ball.....they'd be more useful at AA or AAA as they'd still be working on their skills...and not riding the bench....

What the Yanks needed to do is upgrade over Johnson, Rivera and or Diaz to mediocre guys that you would pay 3-5M a year for to play the 4th OF spot and backup 1B-3B spot....not having .237 type bums like Dan Johnson........to me Rivera is slow and washed up.....Diaz not really any better......that's what I'm talking about what Hal needs to do here......but he won't....and to me that's whats gonna cost the Yanks before Tex and Grandy return......don't be surprise if Tex doesn't return until early to mid June.....wrist problems he has are a big deal......as for the 2 catchers battling for every day I hope it goes to Stewart over Cervelli.......

Washington, DC

#272287 Mar 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
safe to say, the soxies best hitter.
should i do what momma did yesterday? what a shame.
Think its nice that Farell will arrange for the golf cart to take and back and forth to the hot dog truck so he doesn't over due it and is ready for opening day.

Getting him from the Jays is paying off already.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272288 Mar 7, 2013
Where's the defeated one? Still in exile?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272289 Mar 7, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Where's the defeated one? Still in exile?
Don't judge. C'mon out for your daily trouncing...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272290 Mar 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he left just prior to the embarrasment of his soxies hitting total failure...and did not want to get busted on it
but, the blame will be the usual, we bothered him, etc or other crying excuses
bottom line, its ok for him to taunt, which over 90% of his posts are, or argue, call posters names...
he was not missed when he left..there was no omg, we wish he was back posts...
still love his he will ignore you and i and that lasts a day...
just another lie to add to the list.
he won't dare address what happened to bhj in here or how his 2 pals were knee deep in that criminal act.
silence.
That's all that azzhole DW is good for taunting, and lies.....the Aussie clown never ever talks about problems there in beantown oh no......and the idiot from down under always wants the fat slob momma to come on here whenever he does so there little giddy girls show can begin.......no real baseball chats from either one of those 2 morons.......best to ignore their stupid BS......DW is just as stupid now as fat mooch momma is about baseball anyhow......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272291 Mar 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Mistake the Yanks made last year was already giving Andruw Jones the 1 year 4M deal that made them stuck with him no matter what.....no one wanted him at that price....Maxwell had no chance...Thing is in the old days when you had only 4 guys in the pen you could have 8 backup players which included a 3rd catcher......today with 7 pen guys, you only have 5 backup position players.....usually that means 2 OF, 2 IF and a catcher.....among the IF its one guy that can either cover 2B, ss, 3B or just 2B, ss....other IF than had to be 1B, 3B......Yanks have Nunez to play ss only....to me that's stupid......Nix 2B, 3B and Dan Johnson for 1B.....and because of Nunez only 1 OF and that's a battle between Rivera vs. Diaz......as much as Almonte, Mesa look good thus far in ST.....still a huge step between ST and big league ball.....they'd be more useful at AA or AAA as they'd still be working on their skills...and not riding the bench....
What the Yanks needed to do is upgrade over Johnson, Rivera and or Diaz to mediocre guys that you would pay 3-5M a year for to play the 4th OF spot and backup 1B-3B spot....not having .237 type bums like Dan Johnson........to me Rivera is slow and washed up.....Diaz not really any better......that's what I'm talking about what Hal needs to do here......but he won't....and to me that's whats gonna cost the Yanks before Tex and Grandy return......don't be surprise if Tex doesn't return until early to mid June.....wrist problems he has are a big deal......as for the 2 catchers battling for every day I hope it goes to Stewart over Cervelli.......
Good points! Why would mesa or almonte ride the bench? Grandy is out. Put one in every day and let him play now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min June VanDerMark 319,944
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 13 min THrilLa 3,169
Why do rappers move their hands and arms in odd... 15 min NYC Democrat 1
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 15 min THrilLa 1,587
jets talk back (Dec '07) 16 min jimi-yank 15,165
News New Yorkers split over whether to nix Christoph... 53 min eat sht 1
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 8,618
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 5,713

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages