Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Let's check the overnight results on what's quickly becoming the most popular poll on Topix,
Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far):

With 51 votes in this morning, even some newcomers to the poll have been streaming in from other forums, thanks to my saturation tactics. Holding a slim lead is "I'm a former Congressman" & coming in 2nd with a decent stride is "I never shared anything with Magicrat". 3rd place belongs to "I'm married", followed closely by "Just be nervous" in 4th place. "I loaned Brookaven John money" & "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife", the double-album of lies, shares 5th place.

Let's give the poll another strong showing today, folks! Let your voices be heard @
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF...

Remember, you've gotta be in it to win it!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

http://tracking.si.com/2013/02/24/alex-smith-...

alex smith gone..too bad, the jets could have used him

"boy sanchise" had 13 tds and 18 interceptions. his 2 year record of 14 wins and 18 losses is impressive...not to mention leading the league in turnovers...

rex has him on the right path..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
More failed damage control. It's over. I have you attempting to explain yourself. Ignore it & I win, deny it & I win, explain it & I win. I own you.

well, I have stated he is the "king" of liars. If i may use a term a pal use to call him...you will get the deny, deny, deny line

the posts, and i saved them all, page and post number, clearly state that he helped him meet his wife, gave him money for the place and found the site

there is no implication of maybe, or it was he could of

it was...HE DID IT.

anytime someone comes back, the pages will be shown...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>What an evening. A lil after 4 now and I got my 2nd wind. Guess I should go to sleep now. Got back from dinner around 10ish. This chick came up shortly after that. If the skirt was any shorter she was wearing she would have had 4 lips to put gloss on. Had to kick her out by 2am, then had to deal with Rose getting home a half hour later. I'll get some sleep now and then for my amusement, I'll have the Troll to dance all day for me. All while I sit back and relax
Don't even bother with him, he's a waste of time. Sitting at my desk and just realized it's Zachs turn again today, if you get it it's must watch TV the rest of the lineup just popped up on my screen

Baxter DH
Tejada SS
Wright 3B
Davis 1B
Byrd RF
Duda LF
Turner 2B
Buck C
Dekker CF

And of course Wheeler on the hill

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt at damage control, but yet another failure. Just like you. Now like I said before, enough with the bullshit threats & warnings. Do what you say you're going to do or shut the fuck up about it.
I don't waste time pounding you. I TAKE time pounding you. Big difference. I'm having a ball over here.
"Be nervous". Still my favorite one.

he has no info on you. he can threaten and intimidate others...

but, he is trying. he is sneaky that way...

he will do anything to get your personal info. like i said, be carefull of messages that might contain a underscore like this_ or a message from someone with one word twisted and different..

just check them carefully.

congrats on getting to him and now you have fattie judging you like he does me, hiding under his filthy rock.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You have about 2 hours before Unbiased gets back from dinner, my advice to you is apologize.....Pronto

recall the disney threat? never happened and never will...i dare you to try...

as for saying sorry to a stalker of my family? drop dead. however, let me know when you finally after 5 years come to town for real...

we can, ah, socialize and talk over things. snap some friendly pics...

but, i doubt you step foot in town...someone else will no doubt about it and the chain reaction begins. I am hoping!

the first instance of restalkig my family will result in 2 peoples worst nightmares. I promise this and the new buddy will be of no help...

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even bother with him, he's a waste of time. Sitting at my desk and just realized it's Zachs turn again today, if you get it it's must watch TV the rest of the lineup just popped up on my screen
Baxter DH
Tejada SS
Wright 3B
Davis 1B
Byrd RF
Duda LF
Turner 2B
Buck C
Dekker CF
Desk?
Finally got some new batteries for that drive thru headset, eh Sweaty?
Just remember the rule TEN McNuggets in a 10 piece box. NOT 9 for them & 1 for you, Fatboy.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even bother with him, he's a waste of time. Sitting at my desk and just realized it's Zachs turn again today, if you get it it's must watch TV the rest of the lineup just popped up on my screen
Baxter DH
Tejada SS
Wright 3B
Davis 1B
Byrd RF
Duda LF
Turner 2B
Buck C
Dekker CF

hey buddy...please say you went to the citi field suite to piss off jimbo and meth head...then after the game say you went to the clubhouse to meet players

lmfao...so busted...keep the lie going...

so, back in the office...lets get the explanation going, send a message to your buddy to get the story straight...

so, your down here...st lucie..90 minutes away from junior...every night your here, you both post, so no meeting...strange, your good buddy, 2 years in a row, no meet and greet...

no way one of my pals 90 minutes away who i have not seen in 3 years, i do not meet

now, send the message to him and get the story straight...i have told this to 3 people..and we already know the drill...lie, deny, deny deny

I can't wait for the bs from the lil general on this one...and kinda hard to meet while both on the computer...

get cracking, send the message...

busted again, liar.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he has no info on you. he can threaten and intimidate others...
but, he is trying. he is sneaky that way...
he will do anything to get your personal info. like i said, be carefull of messages that might contain a underscore like this_ or a message from someone with one word twisted and different..
just check them carefully.
congrats on getting to him and now you have fattie judging you like he does me, hiding under his filthy rock.
Of course he doesn't. More empty threats. More useless backtracking. More failed damage control. The guy is a failure. The sooner he realizes it's over, the better it will be for him. I'm having so much fun pounding him on a daily basis, I really hope he carries on.

Let's see what bullshit he can come up with next.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he doesn't. More empty threats. More useless backtracking. More failed damage control. The guy is a failure. The sooner he realizes it's over, the better it will be for him. I'm having so much fun pounding him on a daily basis, I really hope he carries on.
Let's see what bullshit he can come up with next.

his latest is to mimic you...its all he has left. or threaten others. but rumor has it, some are watching this forum..with the right info he is done.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Desk?
Finally got some new batteries for that drive thru headset, eh Sweaty?
Just remember the rule TEN McNuggets in a 10 piece box. NOT 9 for them & 1 for you, Fatboy.

he might have upgraded from the fold over chair he was using to put his pc on in the basement..its possible.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
his latest is to mimic you...its all he has left. or threaten others. but rumor has it, some are watching this forum..with the right info he is done.
I loved that fake message he made up, total fail on every level. He's not even smart enough to mimic me correctly.

Have you noticed though, Unbiased has been coming in here less & less every day. Always claiming he has "something to do". Yeah, he has something to do: He has to hide out & wait for me not to be on. He's afraid of me. He's a coward. I own him.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
recall the disney threat? never happened and never will...i dare you to try...
as for saying sorry to a stalker of my family? drop dead. however, let me know when you finally after 5 years come to town for real...
we can, ah, socialize and talk over things. snap some friendly pics...
but, i doubt you step foot in town...someone else will no doubt about it and the chain reaction begins. I am hoping!
the first instance of restalkig my family will result in 2 peoples worst nightmares. I promise this and the new buddy will be of no help...
You keep strutting around in here like a bigshot with your new dirtbag BFF Troll and keep testing Unbiased....you'll never learn.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt at damage control, but yet another failure. Just like you. Now like I said before, enough with the bullshit threats & warnings. Do what you say you're going to do or shut the fuck up about it.
I don't waste time pounding you. I TAKE time pounding you. Big difference. I'm having a ball over here.
"Be nervous". Still my favorite one.
My buddy owns you as you are constanly obsessed with his massive muscles and $Billions. You wish he would be your pal rather then your kissing Jimbo and Sgt Carters assses.
We know who you are and will deal with you when we want to. BHJ sent Un your information and aplogized to him for all your phony posts. BHJ even went so far as to he'll take care of you himself.
You were warned, now be ready to meet your master.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he might have upgraded from the fold over chair he was using to put his pc on in the basement..its possible.
Met fans rule this forum that you stole from Tap. Real soon you will be eating sand.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved that fake message he made up, total fail on every level. He's not even smart enough to mimic me correctly.
Have you noticed though, Unbiased has been coming in here less & less every day. Always claiming he has "something to do". Yeah, he has something to do: He has to hide out & wait for me not to be on. He's afraid of me. He's a coward. I own him.

fattie comes on for a quick shout out or 2 and heads for the hills also...without his puppet, dw he is useless...

they cannot do a thing to you...you won. kudos...he does not know what to do when he cannot stalk you..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You keep strutting around in here like a bigshot with your new dirtbag BFF Troll and keep testing Unbiased....you'll never learn.

jealous over sharing time with the new "buddy'? under orders not to rip him?

its known

as for my disney treat, what happened?

still waiting..

as for un, he messes with me and my family, i do the same. its fair..

when do we meet for the pics and bonding time? its been going on for 5 years..

its killing you, you've been replaced...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You keep strutting around in here like a bigshot with your new dirtbag BFF Troll and keep testing Unbiased....you'll never learn.
I continue to test Unbiased every single day.
He fails every single day.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You're a moron again twisting my post. What I said was I'm the type of guy that could introduce him to someone like just like his wife. I didn't mean his actual wife. I was using a metaphor letting him know of the nice, classy people I chose to surround myself around. Figures you took that post literally. Same thing with the money. It was another metaphor telling him I am the type of guy that would lend someone in need. Momma and Pete Case are 2 guys who can back me up on this
You are too kind to these fools. They wished they had your life of riches and women. BHJ is lucky to have you even acknowledge him. BHJ is a fraud for his comments about you, he owes you an apology and should come clean on his make believe lies about magic rat. It was all a con job, a big fraud and injustice to discredit you who are one of the greatest human beings that ever lived.

God bless you and Rose.

God help the troll and BHJ, we know who they are. They don't know who you are and powerful you are.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Met fans rule this forum that you stole from Tap. Real soon you will be eating sand.

free later on? let me know what time..see ya later...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 265,981 - 266,000 of305,223
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Health Experts Urge WHO to Remove LGBT 'Disorde... 7 min Plotmaster 69
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 11 min ZCs 1,734
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min HughBe 68,106
1 way ticket to Guatemala is $667 30 min Bloody Bill Anderson 7
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr ILAL 1,757
Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix... (Mar '11) 1 hr ILAL 1,627
New York police see risks with drones' popularity 1 hr Jody 3
•••
•••