Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#271435 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way he can deny it. It's in the forums for all to see. He's in full panic mode. He's been totally exposed in here as a liar, a coward & a fraud. He's trying his best at damage control & it's backfiring on him even more than his own lies. He's got nothing left but powerless threats & more ridiculous lies. Just a matter of time before he takes it too far & goes over the line. Then it's too late.
I own him like a pimp owns a whore. He knows it, everybody in here knows it.
Actually. You will see his stalking collection of women and kids. Then it gets interesting.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271436 Feb 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! It must all be true since he's not denying any of these unchecked comments you are making. Going out on a limb now, but I'm guessing he did not think anyone like you or BHJ would recant those posts he made.
Geez, that's pretty bizzare don't you think to say he introduced BHJ to his wife? Let's a do a time line, I'm guessing BHJ is 10 years older then Unbiased. So that would mean unbiased was 8 years old year when he introduced them.
Either he was hoping BHJ would never come back to this site or he was sticking it to him and telling BHJ he can do and say whatever he wants to about him and there is nothing BHJ can do about it.....until now that is.
Brookaven has said it in the past. He's 44 years old. Might be 45 by now, I don't know his birthday. So if he met his wife in 10th grade, that would be 1985/86, sometime around then. Now from what I've heard, isn't Unbiased like 35? Which would have made him 8 or 9 in 1986? Brookaven's ex-wife is his best friend's sister, that I know. So it's impossible that Unbiased introduced them either.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271437 Feb 26, 2013
Actually, I did the math wrong. 10th grade for Brookaven would have been 1983/84. He would have graduated in '86. Which would have made Unbiased 6 or 7.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271438 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Actually. You will see his stalking collection of women and kids. Then it gets interesting.
Well if he knew what was good for him, he'd leave Brookaven's kids out of it, I know that much. Especially his daughter.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#271439 Feb 26, 2013
What the heck is going on in this forum? Lets talk some Yankee baseball. Yankees showing their age with early injuries. This is not shaping up to be a 95 win team. Jays and O's look like the teams to beat in the AL East.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271440 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if he knew what was good for him, he'd leave Brookaven's kids out of it, I know that much. Especially his daughter.
oh he will and deny having anything..its going to be the rest of us...or me and 1 or 2 left in here...
he will deny to the end he saved anything or downloaded it..its a lie...he always collects stuff for future use
he can never ever be trusted.. a pos monster scumbag...with some pals that in its own way, get paid back..
one is peeking out the windows in the carolinas as i speak...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271441 Feb 26, 2013
Bronto wrote:
What the heck is going on in this forum? Lets talk some Yankee baseball. Yankees showing their age with early injuries. This is not shaping up to be a 95 win team. Jays and O's look like the teams to beat in the AL East.
More than willing to talk baseball.

Toronto seems the team to beat on paper, yet to see if this club gels though. Could go the way of Miami also. Baltimore is young & hungry & with Showalter at the helm, they're going to be strong. But again, who knows if they can repeat what they did last year. Boston is a mess. The Yankees are showing age & it's almost impossible to think they can go anywhere with the team they have this year. That leaves Tampa, who lost a lot in the off season as well. No one team is guaranteed to run away with it in the AL East this year. It's going to be interesting, that's for sure.

No matter. My Dodgers are going all the way, regardless!:)

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271442 Feb 26, 2013
Having some modem issues tonight. Sorry for the double posting.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#271443 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Toronto seems the team to beat on paper, yet to see if this club gels though. Could go the way of Miami also. Baltimore is young & hungry & with Showalter at the helm, they're going to be strong. But again, who knows if they can repeat what they did last year. Boston is a mess. The Yankees are showing age & it's almost impossible to think they can go anywhere with the team they have this year. That leaves Tampa, who lost a lot in the off season as well. No one team is guaranteed to run away with it in the AL East this year. It's going to be interesting, that's for sure.
Dodgers look impressive on paper. Can't count out the Giants with their pitching staff. I am looking forward to fantasy baseball this season. I have a lot of home work to do.

Yankees will stuggle and many of the fare weather fans will go away. Which isn't a bad thing.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271444 Feb 26, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodgers look impressive on paper. Can't count out the Giants with their pitching staff. I am looking forward to fantasy baseball this season. I have a lot of home work to do.
Yankees will stuggle and many of the fare weather fans will go away. Which isn't a bad thing.

dodgers, giants in the west, braves nats in the east

in this forum, no fair weather yank fans...

as for fantasy bb, don't study, please...2 years ago, you were 1 inning away from winning it all...you will do good this year.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271445 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

you have always chatted baseball given the chance...you're just shoving it up the stalkers azzes...

i think its baltimore with the best shot..detroit, then the angels...any of those 3 at this point.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271446 Feb 26, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodgers are in the same boat as Toronto. Loaded on paper but yet to be proven

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271447 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you have always chatted baseball given the chance...you're just shoving it up the stalkers azzes...
i think its baltimore with the best shot..detroit, then the angels...any of those 3 at this point.
And I will continue to pound them both . Sooner or later, they'll either do something drastic or just give up & leave.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#271448 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's buying it. I'll explain why.
First off, I call you kiddie fiddler, NOT kiddie perv.
I win, you lose. NOT I win. You lose. COMMA, not PERIOD.
I use an ampersand (&). NOT a spelled out AND.
I would never say "All them". That's not proper grammar. I was taught proper grammar.
"Will it be tonight" should be followed by a question mark (?)
I really want to say, "Nice try" but it's not. It's half-assed. Just like everything else you do, Bottom Feeder. Now bring it on or go back to hiding.
"Be nervous" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dude, I couldn't care less about what people buy or deny. Just pulling one of your stunts with showing pvt messages in the forum. Great to see you jump and dance for me. The time I make you waste on me. Its even better than the judgings. As long as I consume your time, I will always win. Now finally getting to bed now, so do me a favor and dance all day for me when I wake up. This all before I make my surprise you coward and continue to be nervous. Very

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#271449 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Brookaven has said it in the past. He's 44 years old. Might be 45 by now, I don't know his birthday. So if he met his wife in 10th grade, that would be 1985/86, sometime around then. Now from what I've heard, isn't Unbiased like 35? Which would have made him 8 or 9 in 1986? Brookaven's ex-wife is his best friend's sister, that I know. So it's impossible that Unbiased introduced them either.
You're a moron again twisting my post. What I said was I'm the type of guy that could introduce him to someone like just like his wife. I didn't mean his actual wife. I was using a metaphor letting him know of the nice, classy people I chose to surround myself around. Figures you took that post literally. Same thing with the money. It was another metaphor telling him I am the type of guy that would lend someone in need. Momma and Pete Case are 2 guys who can back me up on this

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#271450 Feb 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You have about 2 hours before Unbiased gets back from dinner, my advice to you is apologize.....Pronto
What an evening. A lil after 4 now and I got my 2nd wind. Guess I should go to sleep now. Got back from dinner around 10ish. This chick came up shortly after that. If the skirt was any shorter she was wearing she would have had 4 lips to put gloss on. Had to kick her out by 2am, then had to deal with Rose getting home a half hour later. I'll get some sleep now and then for my amusement, I'll have the Troll to dance all day for me. All while I sit back and relax

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271451 Feb 27, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

rexie out of the loop...well well...buh bye revis..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271452 Feb 27, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/he...

bobby v, manager of the year

say who said that?

anyway, according to bobby v, "connie mack would not have won with that team"

wonder why?

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#271453 Feb 27, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu recalibrated his computer model iron clad forcasting of the 2013 season last night. Write this down, Yanks will win 96 games in 2013.

Sox and Mets will have the same 76 and 86 won and loss record.

You ready for the FBB draft?

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#271454 Feb 27, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu recalibrated his computer model iron clad forcasting of the 2013 season last night. Write this down, Yanks will win 96 games in 2013.
Sox and Mets will have the same 76 and 86 won and loss record.
You ready for the FBB draft?
No I am not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 340,683
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 7 min Bloody Bill Anderson 7,494
jets talk back (Dec '07) 7 min jimi-yank 16,193
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 11 min jimi-yank 47,507
News Racial income gap in Monroe County is startling 17 min DumpTrump 28
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 30 min Guinness Drinker 1,869
We VS We (Nov '09) 35 min Guinness Drinker 2,970

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages