Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271411 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
The citi field bust was great. That ends the suites lie, the job with the mets or jets.
Then unbiased as a retired congressman is unreal.
These idiots never stop.
These idiots sure do entertain the forum with their constant fantasy lies....and it gets even funnier when DW joins in on their slumber party festivities....a bunch of girls camping out near a fire with their bubbly pink champagne....a riot indeed...lmfao

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#271412 Feb 26, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
On February 26, 13, The Anti-Troll wrote:
> Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)
> http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF ...
> Go ahead and post all them losers personal info. >You got nothing on me and never will. I'll help >you and keep updating that forum. Post all their >info. Just know it won't be mine. And it never >will. I win. You lose. Kiddie perv. Still waiting >for that surprise from you and your fat lackey. >Will it be tonight
Just got back from south Miami. The Troll showing his true colors before while I was out. I see 2 posters posted in there when I had asked them not to. Oh well. They can both cry when I do what I said. I'll even include pics. One poster posted several times so his punishment will be worse. Lets see how he likes it. And if I tick off anyone, let me know if you need directions here and you can say to my face how you feel. I really don't care. You don't see me doing up polls. Maybe once but that had a serious tone about the NBA. Going to Boca for dinner now but should be back this evening. No private messages either while I'm out. Don't want my phone alerting me to pvt messages while I'm out
I cant believe that dirtbag wants you to post personal info on others but not him, a true spermbag but jimbos fooled. Looks like jimbos total lack of respect will cost him dearly,I have no sympathy for him he was warned
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#271413 Feb 26, 2013

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271414 Feb 26, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
On February 26, 13, The Anti-Troll wrote:
> Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)
> http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF ...
> Go ahead and post all them losers personal info. >You got nothing on me and never will. I'll help >you and keep updating that forum. Post all their >info. Just know it won't be mine. And it never >will. I win. You lose. Kiddie perv. Still waiting >for that surprise from you and your fat lackey. >Will it be tonight
Just got back from south Miami. The Troll showing his true colors before while I was out. I see 2 posters posted in there when I had asked them not to. Oh well. They can both cry when I do what I said. I'll even include pics. One poster posted several times so his punishment will be worse. Lets see how he likes it. And if I tick off anyone, let me know if you need directions here and you can say to my face how you feel. I really don't care. You don't see me doing up polls. Maybe once but that had a serious tone about the NBA. Going to Boca for dinner now but should be back this evening. No private messages either while I'm out. Don't want my phone alerting me to pvt messages while I'm out
Nobody's buying it. I'll explain why.

First off, I call you kiddie fiddler, NOT kiddie perv.
I win, you lose. NOT I win. You lose. COMMA, not PERIOD.
I use an ampersand (&). NOT a spelled out AND.
I would never say "All them". That's not proper grammar. I was taught proper grammar.
"Will it be tonight" should be followed by a question mark (?)

I really want to say, "Nice try" but it's not. It's half-assed. Just like everything else you do, Bottom Feeder. Now bring it on or go back to hiding.

"Be nervous" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271415 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I cant believe that dirtbag wants you to post personal info on others but not him, a true spermbag but jimbos fooled. Looks like jimbos total lack of respect will cost him dearly,I have no sympathy for him he was warned

The thing is. Troll has nothing. Trust me a stalk job done will hurt him more as troll will get a present.

And I will highlite the post to dw proving he is a stalker.

Say,what happened to the disney threat? Still waiting.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271416 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's buying it. I'll explain why.
First off, I call you kiddie fiddler, NOT kiddie perv.
I win, you lose. NOT I win. You lose. COMMA, not PERIOD.
I use an ampersand (&). NOT a spelled out AND.
I would never say "All them". That's not proper grammar. I was taught proper grammar.
"Will it be tonight" should be followed by a question mark (?)
I really want to say, "Nice try" but it's not. It's half-assed. Just like everything else you do, Bottom Feeder. Now bring it on or go back to hiding.
"Be nervous" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He did not graduate high school.

By the way, he will more then likely post my personal info of me and my family. Should it happen I need to message you about something. I have a surprise thing to share. On both liars.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271417 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I cant believe that dirtbag wants you to post personal info on others but not him, a true spermbag but jimbos fooled. Looks like jimbos total lack of respect will cost him dearly,I have no sympathy for him he was warned

Calm down andrew.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#271418 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
The thing is. Troll has nothing. Trust me a stalk job done will hurt him more as troll will get a present.
And I will highlite the post to dw proving he is a stalker.
Say,what happened to the disney threat? Still waiting.
My advice to you is apologize to Unbiased......Pronto

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271419 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>My advice to you is apologize to Unbiased......Pronto

My advice to you andy is to admit the suites at citi field are a lie.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#271420 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
The "congressman" one he said just yesterday in OBAMA THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER forum. Most of the others he mentioned right in here.
He said he introduced Brookaven to his wife & he loaned money to Brookaven to start up his business while helping him find the spot to open. Problem with both of those is, 1. Brookhaven met his current wife while they were both still in high school (10th grade to be exact), his ex-wife is his best friend's sister & 2. He bought an already up & running business but Unbiased claimed he helped him find the building & gave him the money to start it up. Every single one of those lies listed in my poll can be traced back to a recent post.
Wow!! It must all be true since he's not denying any of these unchecked comments you are making. Going out on a limb now, but I'm guessing he did not think anyone like you or BHJ would recant those posts he made.

Geez, that's pretty bizzare don't you think to say he introduced BHJ to his wife? Let's a do a time line, I'm guessing BHJ is 10 years older then Unbiased. So that would mean unbiased was 8 years old year when he introduced them.

Either he was hoping BHJ would never come back to this site or he was sticking it to him and telling BHJ he can do and say whatever he wants to about him and there is nothing BHJ can do about it.....until now that is.

Yankee Stadium

#271421 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>My advice to you is apologize to Unbiased......Pronto
How did you in the poll? Kind of bizzare these comments about being a retired congressman don't you think?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271422 Feb 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! It must all be true since he's not denying any of these unchecked comments you are making. Going out on a limb now, but I'm guessing he did not think anyone like you or BHJ would recant those posts he made.
Geez, that's pretty bizzare don't you think to say he introduced BHJ to his wife? Let's a do a time line, I'm guessing BHJ is 10 years older then Unbiased. So that would mean unbiased was 8 years old year when he introduced them.
Either he was hoping BHJ would never come back to this site or he was sticking it to him and telling BHJ he can do and say whatever he wants to about him and there is nothing BHJ can do about it.....until now that is.

actually, for the past few weeks, he has been out of control..i have yet to put my finger on it, but i have an idea why..he feels safe now and is blasting away at almost everyone but a few select posters...

and now will attempt to go back and stalk my family on here, full well knowing he has the support of a few.

I will be paying close attention. troll will get as much stuff as he needs if it happens on both dummies.

but, dying to see the reaction of my "pals"

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#271423 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, for the past few weeks, he has been out of control..i have yet to put my finger on it, but i have an idea why..he feels safe now and is blasting away at almost everyone but a few select posters...
and now will attempt to go back and stalk my family on here, full well knowing he has the support of a few.
I will be paying close attention. troll will get as much stuff as he needs if it happens on both dummies.
but, dying to see the reaction of my "pals"
You have about 2 hours before Unbiased gets back from dinner, my advice to you is apologize.....Pronto

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271424 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

check your mail, in case your drunk..expect ww3 to happen soon...i am more then happy to oblige. all and i mean will be exposed.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#271425 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
check your mail, in case your drunk..expect ww3 to happen soon...i am more then happy to oblige. all and i mean will be exposed.
You're clearly rattled as well you should be Unbiased is a fair man and made it perfectly clear the punishment for posting on that site before he left. My advice to you is apologize and hope he's in a forgiving mood.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271426 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're clearly rattled as well you should be Unbiased is a fair man and made it perfectly clear the punishment for posting on that site before he left. My advice to you is apologize and hope he's in a forgiving mood.

nope...i will share with troll everything and trust me, its "k" time

as for you andy, say hi to your neighbor!

He can rot as well as you can...I will post every single day in every single unbiased poll as long as i live

just as you do, lmfao...

Yankee Stadium

#271427 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're clearly rattled as well you should be Unbiased is a fair man and made it perfectly clear the punishment for posting on that site before he left. My advice to you is apologize and hope he's in a forgiving mood.
Which one did you vote for in Troll's poll?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271428 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

say, how did you like the citi field expose? a riot...

"hey buddy"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271429 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

hey andy, did you like the citi field expose??

"hey buddy"

classic..

no suites...wonder why...

carolinas...someones gonna get it all...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#271430 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
nope...i will share with troll everything and trust me, its "k" time
as for you andy, say hi to your neighbor!
He can rot as well as you can...I will post every single day in every single unbiased poll as long as i live
just as you do, lmfao...
You were warned....As Paulie told Henry, " It's out of my hands now "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 7 min SweLL GirL 15,106
Time to go? (Jun '15) 7 min State of Florida 11,199
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 22 min jimi-yank 39,554
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min The Donald_ 59,545
election issues trummpp 1 hr jim 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Kathryne 14,272
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Suffolk 70s 13,320
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages