Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#271394 Feb 26, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....DW is a proven hypocrite scumbag over and over.....only comes here to post fat momma and roid freak junior with the stupid hate Yankee crap.....does he ever posts anything or wanna chat about his last place sox.....hell no.
Couple of years ago when the yanks put a sweep on the twins after the hate monger dope picked them to beat the yankees he took his fake heart attack and vanished for weeks ..came back with his feel sorry for me posts and some in here bit..Last year he was being his usual pr ick self and Boston went under .500 and then they went into last place and once again he vanished...lol I guess we got his MO now kinda like fat momma..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#271395 Feb 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, did he really say all this stuff? If so he's lost his mind. What forums he posting this stuff in?.....lol....did he really say he introduced BHJ to his wife? ROLMFAO....how do I miss these posts?

maybe it was one of your long working days...he said worse..i have them all saved, page and post number...what is sick is it happened right after bhj accepted his sorry bs lie..

what a lying scumbag junior is...no shame..its like he is begging bhj to do something..

a true backstabber.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271396 Feb 26, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the Aussie dope said..."AG no loss".....only averages per year a .294 BA 29 HR 103 RBI...but the DW dope says..."he's a west coast guy".....sox got bad hip Napoli with his .227 BA......Gomes over Crawford.....both he said "good moves"......what a moron.

oh, but when they got crawford, one dope claimed mvp..all star...fleeced the yanks...

gonzo, all star, top player, yanks in last for years...

whoops..fraid not.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#271397 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
last time it was the retarded one with gomes made for fenway, napoli will be fine, victorino a great pick up
yanks get them, they are bums..and laughed at..3 guys on the downside...
with the addition of gomes, napoli and victorino the suxs should be able to make .500..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271398 Feb 26, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Couple of years ago when the yanks put a sweep on the twins after the hate monger dope picked them to beat the yankees he took his fake heart attack and vanished for weeks ..came back with his feel sorry for me posts and some in here bit..Last year he was being his usual pr ick self and Boston went under .500 and then they went into last place and once again he vanished...lol I guess we got his MO now kinda like fat momma..

heart attack was bs...his team goes bad, he runs to the hills..

and when he first came back it was no sports posting...

as if he does..its taunt, make fun of..call names...and play with the 2 criminals.

since 09 the sox have done nothing but choke, and humilate a city, 3 managers in 3 years, ex manager writes a book ripping ownership to shreds...

do we hear this clown writing about that..hell no..then, its a yank forum

sox win, he gorilla chest pounds...they lose, he is meek and quiet..if thats possible.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271399 Feb 26, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Couple of years ago when the yanks put a sweep on the twins after the hate monger dope picked them to beat the yankees he took his fake heart attack and vanished for weeks ..came back with his feel sorry for me posts and some in here bit..Last year he was being his usual pr ick self and Boston went under .500 and then they went into last place and once again he vanished...lol I guess we got his MO now kinda like fat momma..
Yup......DW disappears like a magic trick when his predictions are dead wrong like the Twins sweep of the Yanks or the sox are dead last like early last year.......sounds exactly like fat clown momma and his MO...the 2 of them were giggling in their hate of the Yanks postings over the weekend like little girls in a slumber party think both of them even wet their panties...good post Donnie.....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271400 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, but when they got crawford, one dope claimed mvp..all star...fleeced the yanks...
gonzo, all star, top player, yanks in last for years...
whoops..fraid not.
Yup......soon as he was bragging about Crawford gonna be an all-star....bingo he injured his wrist done for the year....a momma type jinx.....these 2 morons are awfully allot alike.......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271401 Feb 26, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> with the addition of gomes, napoli and victorino the suxs should be able to make .500..

81 wins? i think more like 75-80 wins.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#271402 Feb 26, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Nunez to start in LF and 3B now that Youk has suffered his annual spring training lat strain?
Girardi to say they will look to internal solutions after he finishes bashing his head against lockers.
Maybe some deep pocketed Yanks players can take up a collection and get some depth.
They have no money to spend no talent to trade, think 1982-1994, might even be funnier then that.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271403 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
81 wins? i think more like 75-80 wins.
I think the sox get 70-75 wins......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271404 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>They have no money to spend no talent to trade, think 1982-1994, might even be funnier then that.

Hey buddy please lie about going to the suite at citi field to piss off jimbo and meth head.

Too funny,lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271405 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>They have no money to spend no talent to trade, think 1982-1994, might even be funnier then that.

Back at the "office"?

Let me know so I can share with all.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271406 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Freddy Wilpon got mugged and raped by maddoff and the stupid ponzi scheme.....4th place 4 years in a row and still no money spent again this winter...gee he must be still broke...and an idiot like you thought Bourn was a sure thing you stupid moron.....LMFAO

Anymore lies about you taking BHJohn to shiti field the suites this year?.....meet the players in the clubhouse afterwards.....steak and drinks for a nightcap? most funny part you paid for everything from your little welfare check.....BUSTED....what a fool....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271407 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Hey buddy get your welfare check and food stamps yet? LMFAO

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#271408 Feb 26, 2013
On February 26, 13, The Anti-Troll wrote:
> Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)
> http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF ...

> Go ahead and post all them losers personal info. >You got nothing on me and never will. I'll help >you and keep updating that forum. Post all their >info. Just know it won't be mine. And it never >will. I win. You lose. Kiddie perv. Still waiting >for that surprise from you and your fat lackey. >Will it be tonight

Just got back from south Miami. The Troll showing his true colors before while I was out. I see 2 posters posted in there when I had asked them not to. Oh well. They can both cry when I do what I said. I'll even include pics. One poster posted several times so his punishment will be worse. Lets see how he likes it. And if I tick off anyone, let me know if you need directions here and you can say to my face how you feel. I really don't care. You don't see me doing up polls. Maybe once but that had a serious tone about the NBA. Going to Boca for dinner now but should be back this evening. No private messages either while I'm out. Don't want my phone alerting me to pvt messages while I'm out

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271409 Feb 26, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Freddy Wilpon got mugged and raped by maddoff and the stupid ponzi scheme.....4th place 4 years in a row and still no money spent again this winter...gee he must be still broke...and an idiot like you thought Bourn was a sure thing you stupid moron.....LMFAO
Anymore lies about you taking BHJohn to shiti field the suites this year?.....meet the players in the clubhouse afterwards.....steak and drinks for a nightcap? most funny part you paid for everything from your little welfare check.....BUSTED....what a fool....LMFAO

The citi field bust was great. That ends the suites lie, the job with the mets or jets.

Then unbiased as a retired congressman is unreal.

These idiots never stop.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271410 Feb 26, 2013
Actually 4 posters did. For some reason 1 gets a pass. Know this,its special k time soon.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271411 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
The citi field bust was great. That ends the suites lie, the job with the mets or jets.
Then unbiased as a retired congressman is unreal.
These idiots never stop.
These idiots sure do entertain the forum with their constant fantasy lies....and it gets even funnier when DW joins in on their slumber party festivities....a bunch of girls camping out near a fire with their bubbly pink champagne....a riot indeed...lmfao

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#271412 Feb 26, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
On February 26, 13, The Anti-Troll wrote:
> Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)
> http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF ...
> Go ahead and post all them losers personal info. >You got nothing on me and never will. I'll help >you and keep updating that forum. Post all their >info. Just know it won't be mine. And it never >will. I win. You lose. Kiddie perv. Still waiting >for that surprise from you and your fat lackey. >Will it be tonight
Just got back from south Miami. The Troll showing his true colors before while I was out. I see 2 posters posted in there when I had asked them not to. Oh well. They can both cry when I do what I said. I'll even include pics. One poster posted several times so his punishment will be worse. Lets see how he likes it. And if I tick off anyone, let me know if you need directions here and you can say to my face how you feel. I really don't care. You don't see me doing up polls. Maybe once but that had a serious tone about the NBA. Going to Boca for dinner now but should be back this evening. No private messages either while I'm out. Don't want my phone alerting me to pvt messages while I'm out
I cant believe that dirtbag wants you to post personal info on others but not him, a true spermbag but jimbos fooled. Looks like jimbos total lack of respect will cost him dearly,I have no sympathy for him he was warned
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#271413 Feb 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 min Fu aka Friend of BHJ 14,813
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min John-K 318,257
Theodora McCann (Sep '16) 51 min Theodora McCanns... 2
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Patriot 13,626
William J Keahon Attorney Gilgo Beach Participant 2 hr PlottmasterAM 20
Pertaining to the issue of HEALTH CARE (Oct '12) 2 hr Hospital Staff 44
Drew Winters /George Lysack Public Neutering 2 hr PlottmasterAM 4
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 8 hr The Feed Store Boys 5,354

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages