Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#271374 Feb 26, 2013
Nunez to start in LF and 3B now that Youk has suffered his annual spring training lat strain?

Girardi to say they will look to internal solutions after he finishes bashing his head against lockers.

Maybe some deep pocketed Yanks players can take up a collection and get some depth.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271375 Feb 26, 2013
So, going on our 4th update of Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far), we see:

"I'm a former Congressman" still holds a slight lead while "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife", "I never shared anything with Magicrat" & "I'm married" are neck & neck for 2nd place. Tied for 3rd is "Just be nervous" & "I have 24 hour Armed Guards". further updates will come shortly.

Please cast your vote for Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)@
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF...

Your vote matters!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#271376 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
So, going on our 4th update of Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far), we see:
"I'm a former Congressman" still holds a slight lead while "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife", "I never shared anything with Magicrat" & "I'm married" are neck & neck for 2nd place. Tied for 3rd is "Just be nervous" & "I have 24 hour Armed Guards". further updates will come shortly.
Please cast your vote for Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)@
Your vote matters!

my vote went to him sharing personal info with magic rat. one of his supporters is on here now, that thinks he is some innocent and picked on guy.. a riot.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271377 Feb 26, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
This morning I sent the following message to Un :
On February 04, 13, Brookhaven John wrote:
> I'm warning you, Un. Stay the fuck out of my business. We have no ties to
> each other. You are a fucking piece of shit liar. You fucked me over the
> second you had the chance to. I have all the manuscripts. Don't make me come
> after you next. I have enough dirt on you to fucking bury you if I want. Quit
> now before you really start to piss me off & I'll even call off Anti-Troll.
> You want to keep playing games & you'll find yourself in some deep deep shit.
> Understand me? You know what I'm capable of...
To which Unbiased replied :
I am sorry for everything and wish you all the best. And I mean this. I will honor what you request
He then sent me another :
John, look. Is there anything I can do to earn your trust and honor again? I mean well. I really do
Look, I'm a pretty forgiving guy. And I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. But my daughter now lives with me. I don't want any of this crap leaking out to her. My ex-wife is just further itching to bury me.(Turns out she needed those child support checks a little more than Jessica did & now she's holding a grudge) It's got to stop now. Un, consider yourself forgiven. I have no further intentions of posting anything that's going to stir the pot anymore. It's over...

page 13207 on my timeline, but the post number is 269544...

gee, what a nice guy...gave out personal info to a criminal...nice.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271378 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
page 13207 on my timeline, but the post number is 269544...
gee, what a nice guy...gave out personal info to a criminal...nice.
He was pissed that dday, huh? I don't think I ever saw Brookaven that mad before. I guess I'd get that fired up too had it been my 16 year old daughter they were talking about violating. That's just not right.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#271379 Feb 26, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Nunez to start in LF and 3B now that Youk has suffered his annual spring training lat strain?
Girardi to say they will look to internal solutions after he finishes bashing his head against lockers.
Maybe some deep pocketed Yanks players can take up a collection and get some depth.
Yep, Yanks are all banged up.

How does the Sox big 4 rotation look? Buch? Lackey? Lester? Dubront? All are banged up and or recovering from post season operations no?

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#271380 Feb 26, 2013
He's playing LF and 3B? I dont think he's fast enough to do that

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271381 Feb 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
How does the Sox big 4 rotation look? Buch? Lackey? Lester? Dubront? All are banged up and or recovering from post season operations no?

I guess his 'sports post" is a taunt..its expected.

what do they say about a guy who makes fun of injuries?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271382 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
He was pissed that dday, huh? I don't think I ever saw Brookaven that mad before. I guess I'd get that fired up too had it been my 16 year old daughter they were talking about violating. That's just not right.

but, you see after bhj left, he picks right up in denying it...claims the timeline is off...he just said sorry to move on or claims how he gave him money, etc...he cannot leave it alone...

and then starts taunting, lying...and the threats of personal information again

bhj had the chance to put him away for good...then his fat pal disappears into his phony profiles which we all know and love...

Washington, DC

#271383 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
In our latest update on Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far):
Looks like "I never shared anything with Magicrat" has taken a slim lead over 2nd place "I'm a former Congressman" with "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife", "Just be nervous" & "I'm married" in a tie for 3rd. We'll see if the current leader can hold it's lead as the day goes on. Stay tuned for further updates.
Please remember to vote @
And remember, your voice counts!
Wow, did he really say all this stuff? If so he's lost his mind. What forums he posting this stuff in?.....lol....did he really say he introduced BHJ to his wife? ROLMFAO....how do I miss these posts?

Washington, DC

#271384 Feb 26, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
He's playing LF and 3B? I dont think he's fast enough to do that
I bet Beltran could have, heard he runs like a deer.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271385 Feb 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Youkless hurt already too? This is not good. Nothing against the Yankees because I'm an NL guy, but this has got to be a wake up call for the Stienbrothers. They need to do something. There's still some halfway decent F/A's still available for the short term. Abreu or maybe Rolen at 3rd. How about taking a chance at Grady Sizemore on a minor league deal? They need to make a move. Internal options aren't going to get it done.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271386 Feb 26, 2013
Ahhh now some nasty truth comments about Youk now that he's an ex Redsox and your once favorite player too......whats the real scoop on AG and Crawford now that they're in LA or you dunno yet? Da Great Hypocrite?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271387 Feb 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, did he really say all this stuff? If so he's lost his mind. What forums he posting this stuff in?.....lol....did he really say he introduced BHJ to his wife? ROLMFAO....how do I miss these posts?
The "congressman" one he said just yesterday in OBAMA THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER forum. Most of the others he mentioned right in here.

He said he introduced Brookaven to his wife & he loaned money to Brookaven to start up his business while helping him find the spot to open. Problem with both of those is, 1. Brookhaven met his current wife while they were both still in high school (10th grade to be exact), his ex-wife is his best friend's sister & 2. He bought an already up & running business but Unbiased claimed he helped him find the building & gave him the money to start it up. Every single one of those lies listed in my poll can be traced back to a recent post.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271388 Feb 26, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh now some nasty truth comments about Youk now that he's an ex Redsox and your once favorite player too......whats the real scoop on AG and Crawford now that they're in LA or you dunno yet? Da Great Hypocrite?

grandy hurt, he makes fun of him

youk hurt, he makes fun of him

claims he posts only sports, lies..

a hypocrite as proven ...he came back to taunt with his 2 criminal buddies..

use to be 3, but that one got burned by his 2 pals...too bad they did not get him...

they were warned.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271389 Feb 26, 2013
Time for another update of Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)!

Looks like "I never shared anything with Magicrat" has taken a prominant lead over "I'm a former Congressman". Tied for 2nd is "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife" & "I'm married" while coming in at third is a tie between "I loaned Brookaven John money" (it's first showing in this tight race), "Just be nervous" & "I have 24 hour Armed Guards". Coming up on dinnertime, so let's get those votes & comments in! Let's keep that poll right on the top of the list!

Vote right here @

Let your voice be heard!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271390 Feb 26, 2013
Double post. Double the fun!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271391 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
grandy hurt, he makes fun of him
youk hurt, he makes fun of him
claims he posts only sports, lies..
a hypocrite as proven ...he came back to taunt with his 2 criminal buddies..
use to be 3, but that one got burned by his 2 pals...too bad they did not get him...
they were warned.
Yup.....DW is a proven hypocrite scumbag over and over.....only comes here to post fat momma and roid freak junior with the stupid hate Yankee crap.....does he ever posts anything or wanna chat about his last place sox.....hell no.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#271392 Feb 26, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....DW is a proven hypocrite scumbag over and over.....only comes here to post fat momma and roid freak junior with the stupid hate Yankee crap.....does he ever posts anything or wanna chat about his last place sox.....hell no.

last time it was the retarded one with gomes made for fenway, napoli will be fine, victorino a great pick up

yanks get them, they are bums..and laughed at..3 guys on the downside...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271393 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
last time it was the retarded one with gomes made for fenway, napoli will be fine, victorino a great pick up
yanks get them, they are bums..and laughed at..3 guys on the downside...
Yeah the Aussie dope said..."AG no loss".....only averages per year a .294 BA 29 HR 103 RBI...but the DW dope says..."he's a west coast guy".....sox got bad hip Napoli with his .227 BA......Gomes over Crawford.....both he said "good moves"......what a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min Freedomofexpression 315,376
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Carlos 45,432
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 17,081
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 18,405
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 1 hr ZCs 1,137
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Chelsea (Nov '13) 5 hr LadyJ1014 43
News End is nigh for Watchtower sign: Iconic placard... 12 hr Jake999 56

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages