Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

Since: Jan 13

Ashburn, VA

#271353 Feb 26, 2013
HI I am girl and alone pls like my Facebook page conect with me.
Link is
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

United States

#271354 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this one he sent me in the OBAMA IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER forum?
<quoted text>
"Just be nervous" I just can't stop laughing at this one. I think this one is even funnier than the "Say I payed for everything" AND "I'm a former Congressman" posts combined!
You know what is really hilarious. The moment he posted "I'm a former Congressman", everybody else in the room disappeared. They just couldn't take that level of bullshit. Unbiased tainted the room with his stench so badly, he sent everybody else running for cover! And of course, his weak little lacky Momma comes in with 2 or 3 different profiles to further bloat the shit story. Somebody ought to clean that shit stain off his nose.
"Just be nervous"! That's the comedy quote of the week!

I told you he is digging for info. He just tossed a bs shout out at you to scare you. Laugh at him. He is going crazy. I know what he is up to and it won't work.

Its like a few days ago when I pissed off momma they threatened me with my jobsite work at disney and taking my family there. I begged him to try.

Its all bs.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

United States

#271355 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
NEW POLL!!!
Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF...
VOTE EARLY! VOTE OFTEN!

When I get back from the site I will. Can't wait!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271356 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this one he sent me in the OBAMA IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER forum?
<quoted text>
"Just be nervous" I just can't stop laughing at this one. I think this one is even funnier than the "Say I payed for everything" AND "I'm a former Congressman" posts combined!
You know what is really hilarious. The moment he posted "I'm a former Congressman", everybody else in the room disappeared. They just couldn't take that level of bullshit. Unbiased tainted the room with his stench so badly, he sent everybody else running for cover! And of course, his weak little lacky Momma comes in with 2 or 3 different profiles to further bloat the shit story. Somebody ought to clean that shit stain off his nose.
"Just be nervous"! That's the comedy quote of the week!
I'm not to sure momma's big fat tongue doesn't get in the way of his nose.....true he admitted he loves sniffing male asses.....but I think he past that and likes the taste of it even more so.....he such a scared stiff coward.....its imbedded into his system......a real sicko.....

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271357 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I told you he is digging for info. He just tossed a bs shout out at you to scare you. Laugh at him. He is going crazy. I know what he is up to and it won't work.
Its like a few days ago when I pissed off momma they threatened me with my jobsite work at disney and taking my family there. I begged him to try.
Its all bs.
I love it! They can't beat me. They can't get to me. They have nothing. In full panic mode because I pound them both daily. All they have left is meaningless threats. Reduced to further ridiculous lies & moot posturing. They dance for my amusement. I own them both.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271358 Feb 26, 2013
One of them is obviously in here right now, too afraid to come out. Coward.

"Just be nervous!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

United States

#271359 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
One of them is obviously in here right now, too afraid to come out. Coward.
"Just be nervous!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Its the human slug momma. Hiding under his filthy rock.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#271360 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
NEW POLL!!!
VOTE EARLY! VOTE OFTEN!
Now you did it you miserable lowlife. You somehow delete that forum or just leave it buried. If you or anyone from here posts in there or if I see votes accumulating, every poster will be revealed in full force by me and anyone associated with them. You're going to get a lot of posters in here mad at you if you post or vote in there. You too pay attention Paul. If you post or vote in there, your pals in here won't be happy with you. Trust me. You guys make the choice on how your pals will be handled in here. Never do any polls with me. I mentioned that a while back ago. How dare you. I have to go down to south Miami and hope to be back after dinner. I hope by then that forum is either deleted or buried with inactivity.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#271361 Feb 26, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Now you did it you miserable lowlife. You somehow delete that forum or just leave it buried. If you or anyone from here posts in there or if I see votes accumulating, every poster will be revealed in full force by me and anyone associated with them. You're going to get a lot of posters in here mad at you if you post or vote in there. You too pay attention Paul. If you post or vote in there, your pals in here won't be happy with you. Trust me. You guys make the choice on how your pals will be handled in here. Never do any polls with me. I mentioned that a while back ago. How dare you. I have to go down to south Miami and hope to be back after dinner. I hope by then that forum is either deleted or buried with inactivity.
Hey buddy they would not say this to your face, love how you have them all fooled with your posts in the obama forum. Jimbo is so gulible he'll believe anything LMAO

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#271362 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Its the human slug momma. Hiding under his filthy rock.
Bags of sand real soon Jimbo.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271363 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>Now you did it you miserable lowlife. You somehow delete that forum or just leave it buried. If you or anyone from here posts in there or if I see votes accumulating, every poster will be revealed in full force by me and anyone associated with them. You're going to get a lot of posters in here mad at you if you post or vote in there. You too pay attention Paul. If you post or vote in there, your pals in here won't be happy with you. Trust me. You guys make the choice on how your pals will be handled in here. Never do any polls with me. I mentioned that a while back ago. How dare you. I have to go down to south Miami and hope to be back after dinner. I hope by then that forum is either deleted or buried with inactivity.

The candidates are as follows:

"I loaned Brookaven John money"

"I introduced Brookaven John to his wife"

"I never shared anything with Magicrat"

"I don't take from my Dad what I didn't earn"

"Just be nervous"

"I'm a former Congressman"

"I have 24 hour Armed Guards"

"I'm married"

"I forbid Obama talk in here"

"I have my own library"

VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271364 Feb 26, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy they would not say this to your face, love how you have them all fooled with your posts in the obama forum. Jimbo is so gulible he'll believe anything LMAO
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF ...

The candidates are as follows:

"I loaned Brookaven John money"

"I introduced Brookaven John to his wife"

"I never shared anything with Magicrat"

"I don't take from my Dad what I didn't earn"

"Just be nervous"

"I'm a former Congressman"

"I have 24 hour Armed Guards"

"I'm married"

"I forbid Obama talk in here"

"I have my own library"

VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271366 Feb 26, 2013
"Just be nervous" in the lead by a nose, followed by a strong tie for 2nd with "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife" & "I'm a former Congressman" in a dead heaT!

Remember folks, VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN @

This poll will be bumped to the top of the list every 30 minutes or so. Stay tuned for further results.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#271367 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just be nervous" in the lead by a nose, followed by a strong tie for 2nd with "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife" & "I'm a former Congressman" in a dead heaT!
This poll will be bumped to the top of the list every 30 minutes or so. Stay tuned for further results.

its a riot...i just voted and will later!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#271368 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

pure genius..i voted for him giving magic rat info...

that should be high up there also...

would not be shocked if momma votes and blames me or paul...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#271369 Feb 26, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along stooges..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#271370 Feb 26, 2013
never do any polls with me....total bs...there are several right now with him

some even started by his buddy for life, momma

the smarter poster...momma actually killing him in that, over 90% think momma is smarter then unbiased..and we all know momma is uneducated...

then there is the anti prediction poll...he leads momma

there is the honey boo boo poll who is the father and i swear to god, momma votes unbiased as i vote for momma...

I think there are at least 5 polls, current of him and maybe 5 more within a few pages...

my best guess and this is no lie, momma started at least 3 of them...as i know i did not, paul, or his new buddy did not.

what is funny is he is beating momma in most of them, which means momma votes against him and swears he does not...which is a riot...he actually falls for it....his own buddy stabs him in the back...lmfao..
meh

United States

#271371 Feb 26, 2013
meh

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271372 Feb 26, 2013
In our latest update on Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far):

Looks like "I never shared anything with Magicrat" has taken a slim lead over 2nd place "I'm a former Congressman" with "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife", "Just be nervous" & "I'm married" in a tie for 3rd. We'll see if the current leader can hold it's lead as the day goes on. Stay tuned for further updates.

Please remember to vote @

And remember, your voice counts!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271373 Feb 26, 2013
Welcome to yet another edition of Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)!

In our third installment, we see "I'm a former Congressman" jump ahead slightly as "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife" & "I never shared anything with Magicrat" hold a steady tie for 2nd place. "I have 24 hour Armed Guards" finally makes a showing, tying "Just be nervous" & "I'm married" for 3rd. It's still early on the polls though. More updates to come!

Don't forget to cast your vote @

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN! And please feel free to leave a reply in the forum. Help keep the poll at the top of the list!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Clinton is being groomed 6 min Rough on the Eyes 5
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min Susanm 313,959
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 33 min Diehard Yankee Fan 44,056
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 44 min Goober of Glovers... 3,611
TRUMP can Build Wall with Alternate Lumber ! 1 hr Donald Ducks the ... 1
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 3 hr jimi-yank 6,484
AMERICA Loses Soft-Wood Lumber to CHINA ! 5 hr Denny DimWit in B... 2
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 6 hr asd 123 1,541

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages