Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271329 Feb 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a nut job. Keep up the good posting its been noticed. He says he was a 19 year old kid at first and now he's a retired Congressman.

He is a liar. Stalker. Anyone who believes him less dirty water is a major dope.

Ex congressman. Lmfao.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#271330 Feb 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He is a liar. Stalker. Anyone who believes him less dirty water is a major dope.
Ex congressman. Lmfao.
That's a whopper even for him.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271331 Feb 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a whopper even for him.

you're right. it just shows he is losing it big time. expect more lies in desperation...

ex congressman. lmfao...I guess he figures if momma can lie about models, saratoga, vermont, suites in citi, met life, brooklyn, pt st lucie, working for the mets and jets...if momma can fool dirty water, then he just might fool one 10 yr old in that topix forum

its a shot...

hey, kudos for a guy who did not graduate high school...

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271332 Feb 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ex congressman. Lmfao.
Don't forget "COWARD". He's more a coward than anything else.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271333 Feb 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ex congressman. Lmfao.
momma is a lawyer who can't read, write or spell to save his fatass.....and now junior is a retired congressman.....he certainly lies like one I'll give him that....but anyhow I wonder if his daddy and his lover knows about this.....after all his daddy has been paying all his bills all his adulthood life.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271334 Feb 25, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget "COWARD". He's more a coward than anything else.

Oh never. Tough call on fattie and him for who is the bigger liar and coward. Both no shows,both shiver in fear.

But he is high up there in liar. He is proud of that.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271335 Feb 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Oh never. Tough call on fattie and him for who is the bigger liar and coward. Both no shows,both shiver in fear.
But he is high up there in liar. He is proud of that.
When will Gardner learned to stop diving into 1B? with Grandy out for 10 weeks....Yanks can ill-afford to Have Gardner back on the shelf.....

http://www.google.com/url...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271336 Feb 25, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>momma is a lawyer who can't read, write or spell to save his fatass.....and now junior is a retired congressman.....he certainly lies like one I'll give him that....but anyhow I wonder if his daddy and his lover knows about this.....after all his daddy has been paying all his bills all his adulthood life.....lmfao

let him explain that to her, the fake marriage, the ho's he sees on the side, the stalkings of women and kids..the threats..

she will be proud, no doubt..and when she finds out about the magic rat caper, its curtains..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271337 Feb 25, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>When will Gardner learned to stop diving into 1B? with Grandy out for 10 weeks....Yanks can ill-afford to Have Gardner back on the shelf.....
http://www.google.com/url...

It makes you slower anyway. Its up to joe to put a stop to it now.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271339 Feb 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
It makes you slower anyway. Its up to joe to put a stop to it now.
Exactly.....never got that....I remember when Kenny Lofton was playing for the Indians and did that....he separated his shoulder and was done for the playoffs.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271340 Feb 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
let him explain that to her, the fake marriage, the ho's he sees on the side, the stalkings of women and kids..the threats..
she will be proud, no doubt..and when she finds out about the magic rat caper, its curtains..
I think she's fully aware of his lies...its all he ever does....forum is no different.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271341 Feb 26, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I think she's fully aware of his lies...its all he ever does....forum is no different.....

some, not even close to all...he has begged over and over for her not to know...

time will tell. just one more thing and lets see what happens.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271342 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
You guys are going to love this one.
<quoted text>
He then followed up with:
<quoted text>
Here's the link to that thread: Obama the best president ever
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T45NPO7JP24SH8...
He's actually outdone himself this time. I'm truely at a loss for words! Just when I thought the bottom feeder couldn't stoop any lower, he continues to amaze.
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP, FOLKS!

"as a former retired congressman" oh my god

these 2 never stop the bs and get the free pass from the dumbasshit auzzie...oh yeah, its the dont step on my toes rule...

he has to have seen ex pal bhj rip him a new azz for stalking and lying..momma lying about his suites at citi field, meeting players..

yet, silence...heaven forbid we do this...ex retired congressman

too bad, they would have tossed him in jail for stalking and threats...impeached had he been one...

lmfao...met/jet executive, and now we have an ex retired congressman in our midst

why sure...it never ends...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271343 Feb 26, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

time for fattie to stop with the met fraud crap and put on his fraud jet cap

will he go? if he does, bet on this comment from momma

"good riddance"

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#271344 Feb 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
You guys are going to love this one.
<quoted text>
He then followed up with:
<quoted text>
Here's the link to that thread: Obama the best president ever
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T45NPO7JP24SH8...
He's actually outdone himself this time. I'm truely at a loss for words! Just when I thought the bottom feeder couldn't stoop any lower, he continues to amaze.
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP, FOLKS!
Mind your damm business and stay out of my affairs on here

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271345 Feb 26, 2013
ex retired congressman

what a liar...the bs is really deep...

it never ends...and his business is lying and stalking..

stay out of it, or else

nothing will happen to troll..he is 100% safe...

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#271346 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
ex retired congressman
stay out of it, or else
Thats a whopper for even for the mooch to say. "retired congressman"....too funny

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271347 Feb 26, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Mind your damm business and stay out of my affairs on here
Don't cry because I own you. Just dance when I push the buttons like a good little Jester.

Say, where's that "info" you supposedly have that I'm supposed to be nervous about? Don't leave us hanging! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BOTTOM FEEDING, KIDDIE FIDDLING, FREELOADING LOSER.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271348 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>Mind your damm business and stay out of my affairs on here
The only "affairs" you have is with the little schoolgirl next door, as you peek thru the window blinds & fap while she's getting dressed, kiddie fiddler! Maybe next time Daddy hands you another one of his checks, you can go out & buy some binoculars. Make sure you get the one's with the tripod so you can use both hands rubbing one off from now on. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

now DANCE BOY!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271349 Feb 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
ex retired congressman
stay out of it, or else
Did you see this one he sent me in the OBAMA IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER forum?
<quoted text>Don't say I didn't warn ya. Something very interesting just came my way and I should go thank him. On that note, I'm signing off here. As of now, just be nervous
"Just be nervous" I just can't stop laughing at this one. I think this one is even funnier than the "Say I payed for everything" AND "I'm a former Congressman" posts combined!

You know what is really hilarious. The moment he posted "I'm a former Congressman", everybody else in the room disappeared. They just couldn't take that level of bullshit. Unbiased tainted the room with his stench so badly, he sent everybody else running for cover! And of course, his weak little lacky Momma comes in with 2 or 3 different profiles to further bloat the shit story. Somebody ought to clean that shit stain off his nose.

"Just be nervous"! That's the comedy quote of the week!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 min 2 Dogs 2,212
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 min jimi-yank 40,097
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 311,322
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 8 min Halle Berry Sister 14,579
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Into The Night 60,022
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders 1 hr Rbb 33
Adele Concert Tickets 1 hr rpssportspickscom 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages