Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#271148 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /yankees/clean_slade_QZVnSxWJq gBYOOV9vj34PP
I like this kid, and pray he is not traded...I think he can be a great young outfielder...a good read..
Nice story but he's a long shot. He may have found God but he not an eye to hit MLB pitching.

This was interesting, Yanks win this one in the courts.

Yankees win rights to 'Evil Empire' nickname
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
Posted: 2:06 PM, February 23, 2013

Don Murray

Ann Callison, left, and Amy Thornhill, right, gave Evil Empire tee shirts some of the Yankees before a spring training game in 2004.

There’s only one “Evil Empire” in baseball. And the New York Yankees have won a legal victory to make sure it stays that way.

A panel of judges in Washington D.C. issued a ruling this month against a company called Evil Enterprises that has been trying since 2008 to trademark the phrase “Baseballs Evil Empire.”

The Yankees opposed the application, and in their decision, the judges agreed that the team alone owned the term, at least in connection with baseball.

Evil Enterprises lawyer Gerard Dunne tells The Wall Street Journal that he hasn’t decided yet whether to appeal.

The term actually originates with Boston Red Sox President Larry Lucchino, who called the Yankees the “evil empire” after they signed Cuban pitcher Jose Contreras in 2002.

Read more: Yankees win rights to 'Evil Empire' nickname http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/yankeesblog/yan...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#271149 Feb 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I had the pleasure today of finally seeing Zach Wheeler live and all I can say is WOW, Sandy has to stick to his guns and give him at least another 3/4 of a year in the minors but the temptation is overwhelming....Boy do I wish it was 2014 already
If this kid is the real deal, they probably next year put him on one of them silly 150 inning limit situations like Strasberg last year. And that will be frustrating to all the Mets fans

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#271150 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
woo hoo, tubbie finally up and judging!
Off to the yank game fatso, something you will never do, attend a sporting event.
but, keep the lies and shout outs going from the lil general stalker...it fools one. Make sure to get the "I'm back in the office" one ready for next week...
can't wait.
Warren pitching the first couple for the yanks..
No Rangers and Islanders chit chat today? Bwaaaaaa bwaaaaaa

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#271151 Feb 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I had the pleasure today of finally seeing Zach Wheeler live and all I can say is WOW, Sandy has to stick to his guns and give him at least another 3/4 of a year in the minors but the temptation is overwhelming....Boy do I wish it was 2014 already
You left after the game to fly to the West Coast for the Oscars tonight?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271152 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how he lied about me having the torre and francona book, yet, i was one of the few who posted several quotes from both books...he did not. I ripped the torre book as one that was from a bitter guy, who took shots at players, cashmen, etc....and i was the first with the francona book as sports illustrated came out with some excerpts...i ordered it the same day from amazon...
and, mr francona, 2 time world series champ, was screwed by management, and some players..." the so called auzzie time to go was bs, as proven by the shitti record, those players needed to go...and management needed to stop the "sexy hirings" and crying about tv ratings, which even fu, the new buddy of dw, proved last year.
the 2 guys who would not look at a book are his stalking pals, one who did not get out of high school and is a now proven stalker, the other a slob on disability in the carolinas bitter as can be, full of hate and rage..
neither can get past page 3 of the comics.
Of course you knew DW was gonna have his own spin on it.....Francona the bad guy....Sox brass and players did nothing wrong uh huh.....forgets the chicken and beers.....Henry more of a business type owner....will do anything to lure in money anyway he could.....winning doesn't mean much to him......swept out in 2009 no playoffs since.....DW just lies, lies and more lies as like I said puts his own spins on things much the way fat coward momma does....only comes back on here to annoy.......nothing more....and the idiot momma falls for it hook, line and sinker.....telling DW "please come back you are missed around here and your baseball knowledge" like some sick homo......

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#271153 Feb 24, 2013
Well before I catch the next water taxi for a nice lunch on this beautiful day at La Playa in a few, did anyone see post #271134? Jimi admits he doesn't have either book, although he has posted quotes from each book on here in the past. Obviously they were lifted from the web articles rather than the book itself.

Its possible there is a Manny Ramierez sighting today by his pool. He does own a mansion about the size of a shopping mall almost directly across the intercoastal from La Playa
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271154 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/spo rts/baseball/mets/harper-mets- bang-buck-veteran-catcher-arti cle-1.1271819
ah, the mets...the team momma watched on the internet from the carolinas...
this guy buck, just might help them out more then tubbie realizes...this vet is heads and tails better then thole..and can hit for power..a good pickup in the trade of dickey..who will do well in toronto..
Yup.....what an idiot momma is.....see his stupid bull crap on the mets forum as phony t-man? what a dope.....one outing by Wheeler pitching to mostly AAA guys......feels him and Harvey are ready to win 15 games this year in the big league level after a 2 inning outing....this fat clown is such an idiot its hysterical......he has the baseball brain of a 6 or 7 year old kid.....now you can see why this fat clown got humiliated by the ghost teams in his one season shot at fantasy......begging you for help and info......drafts mostly pathetic met players......telling you this crackhead idiot momma has the brain of a 6 or 7 year old...a total clueless moron....and too funny....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271155 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
did you read his take on the sox? it was hilarious..gomes was made for fenway...a guy who strikes out a ton, 240 hitter and lousy defensive outfielder...then he feels some 237 hitting napoli is going to be just fine, yet he is the one who claims the year you had last counts...napoli can't and won't come close to gonzo, a 320 hitter...then victorino who had a bad year is a great pickup..if the yanks get those 3 bums he laughs at them. his rookie brag is another joke...for 4 years we hear about the sox great rookies...yeah, it sure helped them to the playoffs..they did nothing. we heard about the 3 number one pitchers...sure did, gagging them all the way to nowhere fast. oh hughes has a disc, watchout...well well...and bucholtz has no bad back? his injury does not count? lester regressed. on and on...his 3 managers in three years...
of course he gets the backing of the 2 stalkers who stabbed bhj in the back..he had to see it, but, as long as they do not step on his toes, a former good posting buddy of his, too bad, so sad..
Yeah did you expect him to say the sox dropped off with Gomes and Napoli? of course not.....the Aussie idiotic spin to annoy once more.....anyone that follows the game knows Gomes is a bum.....Napoli bad hip was a bad signing.....if they had gone to the Yanks.....DW would be the one saying this crap then.....I was cracking up at the idiot claiming Lackey could be a "dangerous" #5 starter......what a moron lmfao.....Lackey is washed up....take him to the wood shed......Buch is a chronic bad back problem......another bum so to speak.....remember when the Yanks blasted him in fenway last year for 5 HR in one game.....thought Buch was gonna get whiplash from watch all those blasts he gave up.....Lester not the same pitcher he once was.....leaves allot of his pitches right out over the plate when he's not on......pen is a total joke.....I clearly see another last place finish in beantown.....just like for the mutsies.....lmfao

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#271156 Feb 24, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well before I catch the next water taxi for a nice lunch on this beautiful day at La Playa in a few, did anyone see post #271134? Jimi admits he doesn't have either book, although he has posted quotes from each book on here in the past. Obviously they were lifted from the web articles rather than the book itself.
Its possible there is a Manny Ramierez sighting today by his pool. He does own a mansion about the size of a shopping mall almost directly across the intercoastal from La Playa
He's not at the Juicekee game either
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271157 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /yankees/clean_slade_QZVnSxWJq gBYOOV9vj34PP
I like this kid, and pray he is not traded...I think he can be a great young outfielder...a good read..
Get to see him today on the MLB network....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#271158 Feb 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Get to see him today on the MLB network....

They have not yet posted the lineup. Overcast day so far. Just cleaning up the field.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271159 Feb 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rangers and Islanders chit chat today? Bwaaaaaa bwaaaaaa

Rangers gagging early this year. Isles are nothing. Maybe that's why you your buddy are getting along better?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271160 Feb 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You left after the game to fly to the West Coast for the Oscars tonight?

Of course. Debbie is on it with him. we will see him next to brad pitt at the event. He is on the red carpet in his basement at 7.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271161 Feb 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's not at the Juicekee game either

Keep up the good posting slackers,its noticed!

Say did you see you and junior with several posts of the year nominations? The slacker expose was almost a winner untill the citi field fiasco. But unbiased with the brookhaven bust is the winner!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271162 Feb 24, 2013
Yanks lineup.

Gardner. Cf
Suzuki. Rf
Cano.
Teix
Grandy. Lf
Youk.
Hafner. Dh
Nunez. Ss
Stewart. C

Adam warren. P

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271163 Feb 24, 2013
Flyover. Anyone see it? 2 huge helicopters and some massive cargo military plane.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#271165 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Flyover. Anyone see it? 2 huge helicopters and some massive cargo military plane.
Like you anyone with MLBNET saw it...try another one

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271166 Feb 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Like you anyone with MLBNET saw it...try another one

Wow. So that is how you watch games? Good for you. I watch tv or go to a game. Keep me posted on internet stuff. Ps it was 10 to 1 when it happened. Most broadcasts pick up at 1.

Keep up the good posting slackers,its noticed.

Say, good buddy. Please say you went to citi field to piss off jimbo and meth head.

Lmfao. Too funny.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271167 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Wow. So that is how you watch games? Good for you. I watch tv or go to a game. Keep me posted on internet stuff. Ps it was 10 to 1 when it happened. Most broadcasts pick up at 1.
Keep up the good posting slackers,its noticed.
Say, good buddy. Please say you went to citi field to piss off jimbo and meth head.
Lmfao. Too funny.
"Tell them that I payed for everything!"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271168 Feb 24, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tell them that I payed for everything!"

I owe you and bhj for that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Leonardo DiCarbono 63,552
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 33 min Comrade deBlasio 2,826
Ivanka Trump a bad neighbour: Residents 37 min IVANA LEG-UP 1
House GOP abruptly pulls troubled health care bill 42 min Warrior WHY 1
TRAMP - Obamarama Tapped My Bathroom Cameras ! 1 hr POST No 3 6
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 1 hr Bookim Danno 1,334
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr rainmaker2016 17,801
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Bookim Danno 2,919
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr TMAN_Mets 43,468
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 23 hr True 1,085

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages