Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. I'm pretty sure it was HarleyRider.
You wouldn't watch "Ray". It's about a great black man. And we all know the coward racist piece of shit you are. Jim Crow loving redneck asshole. Go color in your Star Wars coloring books, you immature little fool. Nobody here fears you.
Say one more thing about Obama. I've got that essay just itching to be posted. I can stretch it into at least 5 pages in here.

that was one of the shout outs...done for a few reasons. of course a lie and next to get the people who did it to call him a liar...he enjoys and loves lying...as long as he gets posted back, he is happy...you can call him any name in the book and its attention. the next thing was to annoy you, full well knowing that you would catch it..

only 1 dope on here is not smart about the shout outs, stalkings and lies...

and again, trust me, he is in on all of momma phony stories,hell, he made up about 50% of them anyway.

you would think he is 13, not going on 34.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year I said the AL East was wide open and the Yankees wouldn't contend for a WS spot.
And I was right.
This year its open again and the Sox have depth, Yankees have none.
I'd pick the Jays as well except that Gibbons is a lousy manager and they are a team that couldn't win who picked up alot of players who couldn't win.
So its wide open.
hey buddy, won thing we know is 1972 is calling and they will be stuck in 1972 for years to come. LMAO!
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

How about an owner who is becoming increasingly involved in undoing his fathers legacy?

How about letting a snake in the house with an option to aquire more of the house? Who would Murdoch be interested in aquiring YES? Fox Sports already owns the larger market share. He wants the team and Hal will be bent over.

And we all saw how he ruined the Dodgers.
Uh, not so fast...

Don't understand why the uproar of Hal wanting a 1 season reset of the Luxury Tax (usually around $25 million or so). Last I checked, a payroll of around $189 million isn't chump change. The bigger savings could be the number form the RSP rebate in 2015 based on MLB team revenues for 2014 when a team is under $189 million. Think it's prudent for NYY to see what the benefit is given there's no 1 team that will dominate the AL East in 2013-2014...

As for Rupert, let's go back in time. He pressured Buddy Boy Selig to have MLB owners accept McCourt's offer that came with a truck load of debt. Remember Rupert was ready to renegotiate the MLB national contract for exclusivity of MLB broadcasts on FOX around 2005. There was no other suitor willing to bid what Rupert was willing to pay. Buddy Boy wasn't going to compromise the owners from getting all of Rupert's money...

Where Rupert got screwed was bringing in Bob Daly as a partner to run the organization. Daly was confrontational with players, agents and some of the MLB owners for what he considered out of control spending. Guess what, that's pro sports in North America. You usually overpay and hope the contract is justified...

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! Harley may have also posted about Ray but I told you about it first. And by the way, I was hoping Herman Cain would have been president and posted such many times during the primaries and before. And today, my favorite politician in Florida is Allen West. You'll have to look him up but hes a great man. No racism with me ever.
hey buddy and good post. I just went back and noticed you did tell him about Ray. pay no attention to that dope Jimbo...LMAO

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you even read a book that didn't have more pictures than words?
I would start getting afraid if I was you

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>I would start getting afraid if I was you

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/news/article.jsp...

look at momma and lori, second row...dead center, lmfao

say, this was supposed to be a banned profile, sure hope your drinking excuse will hold

did you like the bhj expose of citi field

"hey buddy, please lie about the seats in citi field to piss off jimbo and meth head"

lmfao, too funny!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, not so fast...
Don't understand why the uproar of Hal wanting a 1 season reset of the Luxury Tax (usually around $25 million or so). Last I checked, a payroll of around $189 million isn't chump change. The bigger savings could be the number form the RSP rebate in 2015 based on MLB team revenues for 2014 when a team is under $189 million. Think it's prudent for NYY to see what the benefit is given there's no 1 team that will dominate the AL East in 2013-2014...
As for Rupert, let's go back in time. He pressured Buddy Boy Selig to have MLB owners accept McCourt's offer that came with a truck load of debt. Remember Rupert was ready to renegotiate the MLB national contract for exclusivity of MLB broadcasts on FOX around 2005. There was no other suitor willing to bid what Rupert was willing to pay. Buddy Boy wasn't going to compromise the owners from getting all of Rupert's money...
Where Rupert got screwed was bringing in Bob Daly as a partner to run the organization. Daly was confrontational with players, agents and some of the MLB owners for what he considered out of control spending. Guess what, that's pro sports in North America. You usually overpay and hope the contract is justified...

pretty accurate. Good thoughts. the issue with that guy is to just taunt yank fans...I think its a great idea to try the 189 mil out and see how it goes...might just help the yanks. no need to always be over 200 mil.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

now i need to go back and find the post where someone banned tman from posting again

lil general is losing control over his minions...

lmfao...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Who you think wins more games this year; CC or Dempster?
Well smart money is on CC afterall he's a #1 and Dempster will be on the back half of the rotation. Though if there is more than a reason the Yankees are letting on about scaling him back Dempsters reliability is why he got the contract and CC has had surgery 3 out of the 3 past seasons

271051 6 hrs ago
Judged:
<quoted text>
Last year I said the AL East was wide open and the Yankees wouldn't contend for a WS spot.
And I was right.
I'd pick the Jays as well except that Gibbons is a lousy manager and they are a team that couldn't win who picked up alot of players who couldn't win.
So its wide open.
Did you forget about Hafner?

Whats to remember about him? Less than 100 games total over the past 5 years and no glove?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty accurate. Good thoughts. the issue with that guy is to just taunt yank fans...I think its a great idea to try the 189 mil out and see how it goes...might just help the yanks. no need to always be over 200 mil.
Hal should be given the benefit of the doubt for exploring what the savings could be. He's given Cashman all he's asked for. It's 1 season...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Coming from a guy who curses out yank fans,taunt and fights with them for 5 years. You're a hypocrite.
Explain the 3 managers in 3 years. Read the francona book? I toss back your sox homer crap and won't dare discuss it. It figures.
Tito had to go unfortunatly. He knew it, ownership knew it. It was his time, nothing worse than someone hanging out at the party too long.

As I said last year Sox wanted Farrell, but Jays wanted Bucholtz a price they wouldn't pay. So they hired the Anti-Tito in Valentine. Because he would polarize players and fans. He was only there until Farrell's contract expired. Valentine expired first. So they pay with Aviles who the Sox didn't need.

I read the Francona book did you? Wasn't nearly as blazing as Torre's. My guess you read neither.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I put little emphasis on a manager in baseball. If the pitchers pitch, the hitters hit and the fielders field, all will be fine. Did you see the story reported that Verlander wants to become the 1st $200mil pitcher? Him and Kershaw both will be free agents after 2014. Will be interesting if Verlander can fetch that much considering he'll be 32
I'm not sure how much FA will change under the new CBA. look at Lohse and Bourne, teams reluctant to give up the pick and pay.

#271053 6 hrs ago
Judged:
<quoted text>
And I was right.

Contend for a WS spot? WS as in world series. If you make the playoffs, then you qualified for contending for the WS

Don't play semantics. They weren't going to the final because they don't match up.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there's Yankee talk......
I was watching a show on ESPN the other day, and they were going through the teams in each division, talking about who will win the divisions, the WC's etc.
When they got to the AL East, they spoke about the additions of the BlueJays, the year the O's had last year, and the experience and talent the Yankees have, and mentioned they would not rule out Tampa having a big year with their pitching staff. Funny part was, no one even mentioned your beloved Sox. You guys sure got a lot more props when Bobby the Brain was still at ESPN.
Hey Harley!
Hope you and your family came thru LI's wild weather year safe and happy.

I'm glad some people don't regard the Sox. The bad taste left over from that 'best team ever' hype is still lingering.

ANyway good to see the Yanks finally admit the Evil Empire tag is true...in a court of law no less. How fun.

>>>>>>Fans of the New York Yankees might bristle when they hear their team referred to as the "Evil Empire." But the team itself doesn't seem to mind, at least judging from a recent legal dust-up over the phrase.

A panel of trademark judges in Washington, D.C., earlier this month denied a request from a private entrepreneur, known as Evil Enterprises, Inc., to register the trademark for the phrase "Baseballs Evil Empire."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
only a red sox homer fan will claim over 500, and better then the yanks, refuse to discuss in depth the great pick ups of napoli and the bad hip vs an all star gonzo...or gomes the guy who strikes out,a 240 hitter, horrible fielder and claim he was made for fenway..victorino who had a horrible year, the 3 or 4 number ones he claimed who all pitched like 5's...or bucholtz and his bad back, 3 managers in 3 year, francona and his book ripping to shreds the management of the sox and others, the supposed strong minor leagues that have done nothing to help the past 3 years. the great kalish we heard about over and over, injured
yet, bring up yank injuries, yank failures
its like an ostrich hiding his head in the sand...total bs...
Ive answered ever worthy point pointed at me, you haven't answered any of my criticisms of the current Yankee makeup. You question the reliability of my info and I back it all up.

So whose head is in the sand?

I don't want to slide back into your cesspool your dirty little game so you can talk baseball civily as Fu has done or you can keep talking your broken record crap and I'll ignore you like Pauly. You don't change. You don't educate yourself. You are intellectually incapable of holding a debate. Your opinion means nothing to me.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tito had to go unfortunatly. He knew it, ownership knew it. It was his time, nothing worse than someone hanging out at the party too long.
As I said last year Sox wanted Farrell, but Jays wanted Bucholtz a price they wouldn't pay. So they hired the Anti-Tito in Valentine. Because he would polarize players and fans. He was only there until Farrell's contract expired. Valentine expired first. So they pay with Aviles who the Sox didn't need.
I read the Francona book did you? Wasn't nearly as blazing as Torre's. My guess you read neither.

I have both. Read both and can and have posted info one can only if having the book. Regardless of your pathetic homer stance tito ripped the sox management and its sexy hires. Joe ripped players cash and almost anyone he could.

I wil agree his was a bitter book

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ive answered ever worthy point pointed at me, you haven't answered any of my criticisms of the current Yankee makeup. You question the reliability of my info and I back it all up.
So whose head is in the sand?
I don't want to slide back into your cesspool your dirty little game so you can talk baseball civily as Fu has done or you can keep talking your broken record crap and I'll ignore you like Pauly. You don't change. You don't educate yourself. You are intellectually incapable of holding a debate. Your opinion means nothing to me.

Coming from a guy who claims he won't post me and does. A liar? Who ran out on his team last year after taunting yank fans? Get real.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, not so fast...
Good to hear from you.
We're saying the same thing. Problem is that 189 number is heavily laden with long term contracts and they got another one in Cano pending. Thats a major slice of the pie. Doesn't help Yanks have not drafted well and the slot money and IFA slots where their deep pockets have held them an advantage are now closed. SO 189 is not a sustainable number. They are cashing in a coupon and will be facing it again within the decade.

And Rupe....he got a sweet deal with an option to consume YES. Hal maxs profits he could be planning to sell on the upside.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well smart money is on CC afterall he's a #1 and Dempster will be on the back half of the rotation. Though if there is more than a reason the Yankees are letting on about scaling him back Dempsters reliability is why he got the contract and CC has had surgery 3 out of the 3 past seasons
271051 6 hrs ago
Judged:
<quoted text>
And I was right.
So its wide open.
Did you forget about Hafner?
Whats to remember about him? Less than 100 games total over the past 5 years and no glove?
Think you're under estimating Dempster. I think he'll either be the opening day starter or the #2 starter behind Lester. Probably 2 starter. Maybe I'm wrong but think the Sox use him in either the 1st or 2nd game of the season

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of course he read neither book.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy and good post. I just went back and noticed you did tell him about Ray. pay no attention to that dope Jimbo...LMAO
Thank you. I don't doubt Harley saw and recommended the movie though. Ray was a well done movie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 305,177
best supoermarket in new york 1 hr Bart 15
If the Tea Party formed a Well Regulated Militia 3 hr ___Jenny___ 20
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 3 hr RICH L 4,784
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Subliminal 45,866
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr UN Must Go 14,403
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 5 hr Gravity Pete 670
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 6 hr LIFan 10,233
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000