Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#271108 Feb 23, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
George liked everything under one banner so there was no doubt to who was running the show. You could be right on the family aspect, I don't know it that well other than it doesn't include alot of baseball minds. Think one of the daughters has been rumored to have the nuts but can't get a bolt from the family.
Looking at Cot's Yankees will certainly top last year's salary pool this season. Then next year gets real interesting. Burnetts salary burden is gone...thats a big win. But where do they get OF and THREE starters and sign Cano, possibly restructure Jeter's deal and fill the void on the left side? On less than 100m? and fans are complaining about a watered down version this year that actually costs more than last year.
I had the pleasure today of finally seeing Zach Wheeler live and all I can say is WOW, Sandy has to stick to his guns and give him at least another 3/4 of a year in the minors but the temptation is overwhelming....Boy do I wish it was 2014 already
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#271109 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You can count on pressure on Phelps and Pineda to step into the rotation but Hughes Kuroda aren't gonna toss them a discount so even if the first 2 work out you have only 1 true frontline starter in CC.ERA up and runs down is a tough cookie to swallow.
Don't see Kuroda with NYY after this season. Wants to retire in Japan. NYY needs something out of Pineda this season if only to justify the trade. Phelps is fine 1st time around a lineup then his stuff looks ordinary. If Hughes's back is a non issue and puts up the same or similar numbers in 2014, he's getting big money. If Anibal Sanchez can get big money, so can Hughes. Can see Arte Moreno getting involved heavily to bring Hughes back to OC...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#271110 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Ive answered ever worthy point pointed at me, you haven't answered any of my criticisms of the current Yankee makeup. You question the reliability of my info and I back it all up.
So whose head is in the sand?
I don't want to slide back into your cesspool your dirty little game so you can talk baseball civily as Fu has done or you can keep talking your broken record crap and I'll ignore you like Pauly. You don't change. You don't educate yourself. You are intellectually incapable of holding a debate. Your opinion means nothing to me.
Post of the year material !!! Don't tell anyone but with the exception of his trusy dog meth head paul his opinion means nothing to anyone in here or on all of Topix for that matter
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#271111 Feb 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I had the pleasure today of finally seeing Zach Wheeler live and all I can say is WOW, Sandy has to stick to his guns and give him at least another 3/4 of a year in the minors but the temptation is overwhelming....Boy do I wish it was 2014 already
I heard he's ready now but needs more muscle/weight to stand up to a full season. But he's got some great heat and it will be hard to rein him back if the rotation stumbles
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#271112 Feb 23, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see Kuroda with NYY after this season. Wants to retire in Japan. NYY needs something out of Pineda this season if only to justify the trade. Phelps is fine 1st time around a lineup then his stuff looks ordinary. If Hughes's back is a non issue and puts up the same or similar numbers in 2014, he's getting big money. If Anibal Sanchez can get big money, so can Hughes. Can see Arte Moreno getting involved heavily to bring Hughes back to OC...
Hughes has a nice record. Sanchez pitches to sub 500 Hughes numbers at .590. Does he get those numbers elsewhere? I doubt it but his agent won't be talking that fact up. Sanchez ERA sub 4...Hughes about 4 1/2...he's in for a payday.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#271113 Feb 23, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to shift gears: whats your take on the Jays? I can't see them holding onto JJ if they aren't blitzing the league.

They won't hold him if he's healthy or not. Buerhle's backloaded contract could be an issue moving forward and I think Reyes vs Gibbons is a ticking bomb. Bautista might not be comfortable to take a back seat especially at the teller's window as well.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#271114 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I heard he's ready now but needs more muscle/weight to stand up to a full season. But he's got some great heat and it will be hard to rein him back if the rotation stumbles
Barring a Oakland A like season I cant see Sandy taking the bait from the lowlife NY Press. Sandy would like to see his team compete and develop this season without over achieveing and stirring up the fans hollering for call-ups. My feeling is Sandy will stick to his guns regardless. The Mets have so much pitching that can keep a seat warm, Familia and Hefner to name two, that guys like Zach and Noah Syndergaard who the Mets got in the Dickey steal and wisely wasnt even invited to the ML camp will get all the time they need...Two ther kids to watch are Jacob DeGrom and Cory Mazzoni both works in progress but both with very live arms to go along with good secondary pitches. They'll also probably keep D'Armaud down below. Sandy, as promised years ago, is totally focused on the 2014 season as the coming out party for the Mets youth and cash flow and wont do anything to rush it.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#271115 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Just to shift gears: whats your take on the Jays? I can't see them holding onto JJ if they aren't blitzing the league.

They won't hold him if he's healthy or not. Buerhle's backloaded contract could be an issue moving forward and I think Reyes vs Gibbons is a ticking bomb. Bautista might not be comfortable to take a back seat especially at the teller's window as well.
Can Reyes hold up playing half a season on that turf? Johnson has lost at least 3-5 MPH so no telling what he's going to bring. Buehrle history against the AL East not good. Like the trade they made for Dickey. Stabilizes the top of their rotation. Always like Morrow. Has TOTR stuff. To me, key to their SP is Romero. If he can be effective like he was in 2011, TOR could win the division. Their RP is unspectacular but effective...

If Lawrie can keep his composure, he has unique skills. Bautista & Encarnacion have to have productive seasons. Melky needs to prove PED's not the reason for his new found statistics...

Don't get bringing back Gibbons to manage. Strange choice...
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#271116 Feb 23, 2013
Todd(momma,tman)cooked again,Of course he is not in Florida.Only a dummy falls for tha line.Harry was here also.What a night.I hate when he lies about Vermont or Florida.But he is doing what he is ordered to do.He was happy about his mets.He got sny !
haha

Monroe, NC

#271117 Feb 23, 2013
haha
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271118 Feb 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I had the pleasure today of finally seeing Zach Wheeler live and all I can say is WOW, Sandy has to stick to his guns and give him at least another 3/4 of a year in the minors but the temptation is overwhelming....Boy do I wish it was 2014 already
Yeah the pleasure from your own nasty smelling basement....watching highlights on Espn.....Good thing for you Harry allows you to have cable you fat crackhead moron.....LMFAO

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271119 Feb 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Wheeler was pitching in South Carolina? How else would you have seen him?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271120 Feb 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the pleasure from your own nasty smelling basement....watching highlights on Espn.....Good thing for you Harry allows you to have cable you fat crackhead moron.....LMFAO
The game was on SNY today. Sweaty Fatboy probably watched it from his booth at the local McDonalds while woofing down someone else's leftover fries.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271121 Feb 23, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
The game was on SNY today. Sweaty Fatboy probably watched it from his booth at the local McDonalds while woofing down someone else's leftover fries.
Yeah they had it on out here on MLB network that tapped into SNY....tomorrow Yankee game will be on MLB via Yes......but anyhow just more stupid lies from momma as usual.....all giddy too from the 1st ST game....check out the fat clown on the met forum as phony t-man....what a fat clueless moron.....counting his chickens before they hatch.....momma the fat dope...."bring up Wheeler and Harvey" after 2 IP of ST ball by Wheeler what a dope.....huge jump from AAA to the majors....and the fat clown too stupid and clueless to realize it....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271122 Feb 23, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the fat dope probably found a half bitten into big mac on the floor.....bent over rip his pants to stuff it his face.....he doesn't care....fat scumbag has no shame.......

Reminds me of Eddie Murphy's standup "delirious" of saying dropping his ice cream cone in a pile of shit and still eating it....that's momma all the way.....LMFAO

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271123 Feb 23, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they had it on out here on MLB network that tapped into SNY....tomorrow Yankee game will be on MLB via Yes......but anyhow just more stupid lies from momma as usual.....all giddy too from the 1st ST game....check out the fat clown on the met forum as phony t-man....what a fat clueless moron.....counting his chickens before they hatch.....momma the fat dope...."bring up Wheeler and Harvey" after 2 IP of ST ball by Wheeler what a dope.....huge jump from AAA to the majors....and the fat clown too stupid and clueless to realize it....lmfao
Meanwhile, big deal. Wheeler pitched 2 innings, walked the first batter he saw, threw a wild pitch, gave up one hit & struck out 2 AAA guys. CALL CY YOUNG! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271124 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Ive answered ever worthy point pointed at me, you haven't answered any of my criticisms of the current Yankee makeup. You question the reliability of my info and I back it all up.
So whose head is in the sand?
I don't want to slide back into your cesspool your dirty little game so you can talk baseball civily as Fu has done or you can keep talking your broken record crap and I'll ignore you like Pauly. You don't change. You don't educate yourself. You are intellectually incapable of holding a debate. Your opinion means nothing to me.
Yeah I have a blast ripping you with your constant stupid hacking of the Yanks......and dead quiet on your pathetic sox......a team you bragged about a few years ago claiming was loaded with talent in the minors.....and where has it taken them?.....swept out in the 1st round in 2009.....the year the Yanks won their 27th world championship......while the sox missed the playoffs 3 years in a row since......including last place last year......caused you to high tail it outta here in mid season with your tail between your legs ya frontrunner coward.....hey moron no one wanted you back on here.....go visit your boyfriend momma on the met forum like you did last week you giddy little Aussie girl.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271125 Feb 23, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat momma lives in the Carolinas not NY....doubt he gets the MLB network nor the MLB package that I've had since 1998.....fat slob can't afford that...not on his little welfare check.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271126 Feb 23, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, big deal. Wheeler pitched 2 innings, walked the first batter he saw, threw a wild pitch, gave up one hit & struck out 2 AAA guys. CALL CY YOUNG! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
But according to momma....he's big league material capable of winning 15 games this year alone with zilch big league experience......how funny is that? this is just one reason why I constantly call this idiot momma a clueless moron.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271127 Feb 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Coming from a guy who claims he won't post me and does. A liar? Who ran out on his team last year after taunting yank fans? Get real.
The Aussie dope is a Yankee hack....and dead quiet on his last place sox......he just spews allot of nonsense.....remember that idiot bragging on how great the sox farm system was a few years ago? where have they all gone? no playoffs 3 years in a row and last place last year......but the Aussie dope never talks about any of that......hell no......just gets together with his boyfriend momma and spews a bunch of shit about the Yanks just to annoy you....that's all he knows and that's all he's about.....DW is just an azzhole.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump conspired with Norcross/Chertoff to inter... 6 min Kev 1
jets talk back (Dec '07) 9 min Unbiased Chargers... 14,401
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 12 min ILAL 3,105
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 14 min Paul Yanks 6,831
Who injected politics into football? 15 min Stood up-now drop... 10
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 16 min Paul Yanks 45,757
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 1 hr Horn wife 1,800
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr SirLiesAlot 5,244

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages