Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270883 Feb 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you DW? Good posting, its been noticed.
Only thing that's missing is the Aussie dope bragging about how great the sox are gonna be before he runs and hides again like last year or I would agree its him.....lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270884 Feb 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Only thing that's missing is the Aussie dope bragging about how great the sox are gonna be before he runs and hides again like last year or I would agree its him.....lol

he will come in to rip the yanks, make fun of them and taunt us

but chat about the sox? hell no...

he ran out on his team in the end...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270885 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he will come in to rip the yanks, make fun of them and taunt us
but chat about the sox? hell no...
he ran out on his team in the end...
True.....Aussie dope loves to rip the Yanks......even though the sox finished dead last.....and he ran off with his tail between his legs before the sox landed in the cellar......good point Jim.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270886 Feb 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>True.....Aussie dope loves to rip the Yanks......even though the sox finished dead last.....and he ran off with his tail between his legs before the sox landed in the cellar......good point Jim.....

no playoffs since 09..3 managers in 3 years...napoli for gonzo...gomes for crawford...what happened to the 3 number 1 starters..lmfao...

he ran out and wonder if he had heart attack number 2...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270887 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no playoffs since 09..3 managers in 3 years...napoli for gonzo...gomes for crawford...what happened to the 3 number 1 starters..lmfao...
Yup.....funny he was saying AG was a west coast kinda guy like an idiot......AG swing is tailor made for fenway.....Yup Beckett is gone......Buch is toast with his chronic back problem.....Lester can't keep the ball down.....and Lackey is a washed up pathetic joke...can't wait for his return hopefully we see him in the opening series...he also got a reprieve that dice K went to Cleveland.....I was begging Ben would bring him back to bean town oh well.....but never any of these kinda posts from the Aussie dope......hell no....

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#270888 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at who's trying to teach me morals.
That would be like Hitler teaching me the Torah.
What a great day I had today and I owe a lot of it to you. Had my best workout in years today. The abundance of all those silly Obama posts got me riled up just right. Thanks again. Go on your Obama rants. I couldn't care less and why should I. I am very grateful to be as fortunate as I am. All Obama is doing is hurting guys like you a lot more than guys like me. You're just too much of a loser to realize whats going on in the real world. Good to hear Rush say today how hes ashamed of his country. Nice to see an astute successful man follow what I been posting for the last few years. And just know this. When the economy collapses and it will, its going to hurt you a lot more than its going to hurt me. And at that time, you will wish there was more people like me around to bail people out. A lot of people are going to need it
Dr woloso

Europe

#270889 Feb 21, 2013
Did you want your husband back to you and for you alone. Have you sheld out because your husband gave you a divorce. Did you wish to get him back to your family if yes Dr Woloso will help you bring back the divorce to a real love home. Reply me back if desperately you need your husband back to you now at [email protected]

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270890 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
For the hell of it, I did some digging back on this forum. Took a little time but I finally got back to April 10, 2012 & found these interesting posts:
Post 244730, page 12009
<quoted text>
Post 244744, page 12010
<quoted text>
Post 245625, page 12053
<quoted text>
Post 245628, page 12053
<quoted text>
I could probably find a bunch more but I'm getting bored with pounding the two liars today. Think I'll go have some lunch.
You're unreal. Going back doing re postings now. You really are a loser

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#270891 Feb 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Only thing that's missing is the Aussie dope bragging about how great the sox are gonna be before he runs and hides again like last year or I would agree its him.....lol
sincerly think he was rattled by the NY Times piece this week that they are dumping the Boston Globe which is bleeding money. Globes a free PR machine for the Sox and contributed big time for the kool aid nations sabremetrics grappola that made them think they were smarter then everyone else up there. They had a great 6 year run with Manny and Ortiz from 2003 to 2008 (roids included).

Didn't hear much OBP chit chat after they signed Carl Crawford did we? Lol

Roids or not that was a formidable tandem.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270892 Feb 21, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> not sure I really give a sh it who you are but no one on here has posted that they were dodgers fans in years so you don't appear to be a real regular that I would know..as to you being Dirty he claimed he was a RedSux fan who ran away..I could see him as a front runner and a ball busting jerk so, Brookhaven Joanie a classless punk who claimed to be a Met fan which was nonsense but he excelled at hiding and you seem to like that with youre new Handle so..You appear to be to smarter poster then dumb fuken fat Momma..really don't know slappy or his postings, Fu I would think unlikely..Jimi I would be disappointed if he posted under another handle since he always been complaining about fat momma and unbiase for doing that..I come here to post Sports hopefully some grow up and can do that..
I'm telling you, Anti Troll is either Lem or Carlos. Fantasy is starting soon. Niether wanted to come back with their old profiles so they can hide from their proxy filled pasts. You should have figured this out already. If I had to pick which one it is, I'd say Lem, since hes the new commish of the league. He has more motive to come back

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#270893 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Will give them credit however, they did clear the deck of all the dead wood and contracts after the 2011 collapse. Mets of 2006/7 and the Yanks of 2004 should have done the same thing.

Teams just don't recover from that type of dramatic a collapse
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270894 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Also head case Aceves causing some chaos in ST with Farrell.....possibly looking to rid of him with a close eye on him after his latest outburst....but you'll never see a link from DW on this.....hell no

http://www.google.com/url...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270895 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
We continually call him out on his stalking & his lies. He doesn't like it when others are told just how full of shit he really is. Plus, he likes to share personal information about people with others, one a convicted stalker who threatened to do some nasty things to a former poster's 16 year old daughter. The evidence found in this convict's car att he time that he was arrested the 2nd time suggests that he intended to make good on that threat, which means Unbiased would have been responsible for aiding this convict's deviance. Not really my place to tell the whole story, perhaps if Brookaven wants to share, he will.
What a croc. Whatever happened between them would have happened regardless. Only thing I did wrong was use poor judgement in chatting with him. As the timeline proved, Magicrat already had the daughters pic and was using it in his profile. There was nothing more I could have added to help Magicrat. For my poor judgement, I explained to Brookhaven and we're fine now. Brookhavens a good guy
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270896 Feb 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
sincerly think he was rattled by the NY Times piece this week that they are dumping the Boston Globe which is bleeding money. Globes a free PR machine for the Sox and contributed big time for the kool aid nations sabremetrics grappola that made them think they were smarter then everyone else up there. They had a great 6 year run with Manny and Ortiz from 2003 to 2008 (roids included).
Didn't hear much OBP chit chat after they signed Carl Crawford did we? Lol
Roids or not that was a formidable tandem.
Yup I was reading about that in the times I admit I was shocked....

Yeah but you may hear from the Aussie dope Crawford 142M was a bit too much "after" the Dodgers took away most of that problem......laughed at that clown last year big time after he said Crawford would be a guaranteed all-star what a dope.....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270897 Feb 21, 2013
Well good nite. Just a shame some come in here and mock an innocent poster in DW, who never bad mouthed any poster unless provoked. And how many times is the heart attack going to come up. DW deserves the benefit of the doubt and I for one think he had one. DW never had any reason to lie in here and has no history of lying. I wish him the best of health in the future and you all should too

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270898 Feb 21, 2013
Oh and 1 more thing before I go. Still no word from Momma. At this time, I'm unsure if he contacted Disney about certain people being on the premises or not.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#270899 Feb 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup I was reading about that in the times I admit I was shocked....
Yeah but you may hear from the Aussie dope Crawford 142M was a bit too much "after" the Dodgers took away most of that problem......laughed at that clown last year big time after he said Crawford would be a guaranteed all-star what a dope.....
Have to give cashman credit for that one, all he did was have dinner with Crawford in Tampa and the Sox went nuts and thought the Yanks were interested in him when they were not.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270900 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Taco Bell & a six pack of Pabst in the parking lot.
Told you....those 2 clowns always come back with a bullshit scheme......now you made junior's day with all those Obama posts...uh huh....best workout in years...uh huh...just more lies as usual......he is bitter about it....and you did a great job pissing him off KUDOS!!!!!!! just like he hates with a passion to be judged but he'll play it off like no big deal......just like him and BHJ are pals now since junior talked it over with momma......more lies and spewed nonsense as always.....and his dog momma will play along and laugh it off under orders.....such idiotic fools......never believe any of their bullshit my friend.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270901 Feb 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to give cashman credit for that one, all he did was have dinner with Crawford in Tampa and the Sox went nuts and thought the Yanks were interested in him when they were not.
Absolutely.....just hours later too Theo must of came outta the bushes where Crawford was and here you go pal a contract worth 7 years 142M.....and checkout the best part....YOU CAN NEVER BE A YANKEE....a 1st of this a paranoid clause......think Theo really left bean town in embarrassment after raking Henry's wallet....lol

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270902 Feb 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You did see me post this right "I think his posts about Obama are tounge and cheek digs at unbiased more then an he actually believe in his posts"?
Yep. That's why I said you get it. If you actually browse over one of them, it's about this guy Matthew Ward, who's apparantly a wackjob:

"Matthew Ward is a highly-evolved individual who speaks on behalf of Earth’s spiritual hierarchy. Ashtar, commander of the Galactic Federation’s fleet, once informed the author:“I want to tell you why you can trust the information we transmit to Suzy Ward [Mattherw Ward's mother and channel]. We know Matthew—all highly evolved beings in the universe know this soul—and his soul and his mother’s vibrate at the same high frequency, where only truth is passed between beings wherever they are, and she is known by us as a uniquely clear receiver."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
" By the Time We got to Washington .. We were H... 7 min Washington Woodstock 1
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 12 min PITH on TRUMP 78
TRUMP - RUSE UP .. RUSE UP ... RUSE Unto Your P... 16 min Bad Hombre Speaks 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 18 min jimi-yank 42,294
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min mdbuilder 62,982
Winnipeggers unite for anti-Trump march 51 min RUSE UP RUSE UP 6
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Pasquali 15,797
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Hawaii Five Hole 1,444

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages