Comments
265,341 - 265,360 of 307,466 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270808 Feb 21, 2013
hey hand puppet, going this sat am for a few hours to meet some pals...to wdw

try and stop me...also going tomorrow for work..try and stop me...

he can call and lie, but i will then get confirmation of everything...and end his pain.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270809 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at who's trying to teach me morals.
That would be like Hitler teaching me the Torah.

what will he do? i reposted him threatening fu, smash him in the face...that was the he lived in floral park lie

he did nothing..i have pages of them swearing to come here

nothing..and, we had set up meetings in topix when i went to lauderdale and he hid like a little girl

all know it...they are cowards. liars...criminals.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270810 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what will he do? i reposted him threatening fu, smash him in the face...that was the he lived in floral park lie
he did nothing..i have pages of them swearing to come here
nothing..and, we had set up meetings in topix when i went to lauderdale and he hid like a little girl
all know it...they are cowards. liars...criminals.
Nothing. He'll do nothing.

I'll continue to pound him at every corner & he'll do nothing.
I'll continue with the pro-Obama posts & he'll do nothing.
I'll continue to expose him & his crony every chance I get & he'll do nothing.

He's a lying little coward. He's no threat.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#270811 Feb 21, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
An official Harley sighting! haha Whats up man? How are things in the frozen tundra also known as East Northport? Im not much of a movie fan as I prefer books. Hard to believe I know. If you get a chance check out American Sniper by Chris Kyle. It's a fckn shame how he was recently killed. Guy was bad arse! If you haven't already check it out as it's a great read.
Hey Liam. Its freezing, but it is winter in NY, so no suprise.
Hope you're well, and I will check out that book. I heard that he passed......very sad.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270812 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Anyway, I got some more pressing issues to deal with. Just spoke to Brookaven this morning & I quote, "Do what ya gotta do, dude..."
So here it is, The World Premiere!
Message from momma chamberlin to Brookhaven John, Tuesday Apr 10
Reply »
Hey buddy you really wanna piss off Jimbo and meth head go along with my post and say that you met me at Citi and sat in a private suite with me….Tell them that I took you down to the clubhouse and you met some of the players after the game….say we went out for steaks and drinks after the game and I payed for everything....And say that you had a great time..Ill invite you in the forum just go along with whatever I say okay.
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete

"hey buddy"

lmfao....omg...

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270813 Feb 21, 2013
For the hell of it, I did some digging back on this forum. Took a little time but I finally got back to April 10, 2012 & found these interesting posts:

Post 244730, page 12009
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hysterical...John we have to get together for a Met game on the next homestand...tickets on me, I'll PM you with details
Post 244744, page 12010
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Yes John and me are the only two loyal Met fans in here...we'll be attending a game shortly.
Post 245625, page 12053
Palpatine wrote:
<quoted text>I know his QS dates back to last July but wasn't aware it was the longest. I just hate knuckleballers. I like flame throwers and power hitters in baseball. Enjoy Philly and hopefully when you get back home, you and BH John take in a Mets game
Post 245628, page 12053
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> We already have a date set...gotta go have a good one
I could probably find a bunch more but I'm getting bored with pounding the two liars today. Think I'll go have some lunch.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#270814 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama promised in 2008 to reach across the aisle and put partisanship aside. Many of us wanted him to blame the Republicans, to point out that the mess he inherited was the result of Republican policies. He didn’t. We wouldn’t have been surprised if we had paid more attention during the campaign.
Four years later, we’ve learned that reaching out to Republicans doesn’t work. Americans say they want bipartisanship, but what they respect is the truth and leaders who tell it. Compare the first debate to the last two. Obama won all three on substance. But the public responded much more favorably to Obama in the last two debates when he was more confrontational. My hope is after he is reelected, Obama will talk to the Republican Congress the same way he talked to Mitt Romney in those last two debates. He can do that regardless of the popular vote, but he can better rally popular opinion if he wins the popular vote and deprives Republicans of the argument that the majority of Americans support them. Obama needs a mandate.
Troy is also wrong about Israel. He echoes the Republicans in arguing that the first two years of the Obama administration reveal a pro-Palestinian worldview that will reemerge after November. Obama never equated the Israeli and Palestinian causes. He noted that both sides have suffered, just as George W. Bush did, but he never suggested a moral equivalence. Israel agreed to a 10-month settlement freeze to test the Palestinian commitment to the peace process. The Palestinians failed the test. And Iran will continue to be the focus in Obama’s second term.
The best guide to what President Obama will do in his second term is what he did in his first term: He called for the removal of Syrian President al-Assad, eliminated Osama bin Laden, did more than any other president to stop Iran’s illicit nuclear program, restored Israel’s qualitative military edge after years of erosion under the Bush administration, secretly sold Israel the bunker-busting bombs it requested but did not receive during the Bush administration, increased security assistance to Israel to record levels, boycotted the the Durban II and Durban III conferences, took U.S.-Israel military and intelligence cooperation to unprecedented levels, cast his only veto in the U.N. against a one-sided anti-Israel Security Council resolution, opposed the Goldstone Report, stood with Israel against the Gaza flotilla, and organized a successful diplomatic crusade against the unilateral declaration of a Palestinian state.
That’s why I proudly voted to reelect President Obama.
LOL..........what an absolute complete waste of time, all of these copy & pastes to back up your savior, our Muslim in Charge.
Praise allah my friend

Quick vote: didnt anyone actually read all this crap, or did they stop on the second one, like I did?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270815 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
For the hell of it, I did some digging back on this forum. Took a little time but I finally got back to April 10, 2012 & found these interesting posts:
Post 244730, page 12009
<quoted text>
Post 244744, page 12010
<quoted text>
Post 245625, page 12053
<quoted text>
Post 245628, page 12053
<quoted text>
I could probably find a bunch more but I'm getting bored with pounding the two liars today. Think I'll go have some lunch.

hey buddy, lie about going to a suite in citi and then meeting some players afterwards...it will piss off jimbo and meth head

lmfao...too damn funny..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270816 Feb 21, 2013
This is how the momma to disney call will go

Hi, this is t... g... I have a complaint to make about a supposed worker and someone who spends money at your parks

he makes fun of me in a yankee talkback forum. he even calls me names...

yes, even though i am a dengerate gambler with bookies, a racist, bigot, i have rights also...

and my in laws own a time share at the boardwalk!

we need to keep him off property for annoying me and finding out all my lies...and he has his detective pal looking for me due to me being a racist and calling him " floppy lips"...a little black humor.

So, since woody, rex, jeff and fred put up with me and will back me on this, ban him from working and spending money at your parks. even if it means banning his family and company, after all, i am

t... g...

thanks pal!

ps, the stalking rumors are all false, i get the info from my good buddy john. he is the one who helps me know all the things on all the posters in topix...he gave me everything! bwahahahahahahaa
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270817 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hey buddy, lie about going to a suite in citi and then meeting some players afterwards...it will piss off jimbo and meth head
lmfao...too damn funny..
Its all momma is good for is lies, lies and more BS lies....luxury suites....lmfao.....the fat disability clown is collecting small time checks from the state.....pitches in to buy some food there in the Carolinas....that the fat slob gobbles up as fast as he buys it and that's about it......otherwise its the basement....lil computer with lil B&W TV for the fat slob 24/7 such a stupid fat crackhead moron.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270818 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Post 244730, page 12009
<quoted text>
Post 244744, page 12010
<quoted text>
Post 245625, page 12053
<quoted text>
Post 245628, page 12053
<quoted text>

well, well...it fits the april 10 timeline perfect...

so, that ends it...he lied even back then

what do i mean, "even"...duh, he has lied since day 1 coming into topix...and his "gorilla chest pounder pal, the coward" swears to it...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#270819 Feb 21, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..........what an absolute complete waste of time, all of these copy & pastes to back up your savior, our Muslim in Charge.
Praise allah my friend
Quick vote: didnt anyone actually read all this crap, or did they stop on the second one, like I did?
you actually went to the second one...Good to see ya posting, jets new GM starting to rebuild Revis going ya think...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270820 Feb 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its all momma is good for is lies, lies and more BS lies....luxury suites....lmfao.....the fat disability clown is collecting small time checks from the state.....pitches in to buy some food there in the Carolinas....that the fat slob gobbles up as fast as he buys it and that's about it......otherwise its the basement....lil computer with lil B&W TV for the fat slob 24/7 such a stupid fat crackhead moron.....lmfao
check out the post anti troll supplied of momma lying about going to citi field, its hilarious..

all he can do is hide and judge..he won't dare come on till junior comes back...scared stiff...

but, that post is fantastic..it exposes his lies...

and then troll went to april 9 th and 10th and has supporting documents...

its over, no citi, no job, no suites

all lies

which we knew anyway...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270821 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Anyway, I got some more pressing issues to deal with. Just spoke to Brookaven this morning & I quote, "Do what ya gotta do, dude..."
So here it is, The World Premiere!
Message from momma chamberlin to Brookhaven John, Tuesday Apr 10
Reply »
Hey buddy you really wanna piss off Jimbo and meth head go along with my post and say that you met me at Citi and sat in a private suite with me….Tell them that I took you down to the clubhouse and you met some of the players after the game….say we went out for steaks and drinks after the game and I payed for everything....And say that you had a great time..Ill invite you in the forum just go along with whatever I say okay.
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Bingo!!!!! A typical classic lie from the fat slob Todd Geis/aka/ momma chamberlin.......at home all day every day bored outta his fat fuckinskull with nothing going on at all in his little bean brain head of his....and of course always taking orders like a good dog under his boss unbiased....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270822 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
check out the post anti troll supplied of momma lying about going to citi field, its hilarious..
all he can do is hide and judge..he won't dare come on till junior comes back...scared stiff...
but, that post is fantastic..it exposes his lies...
and then troll went to april 9 th and 10th and has supporting documents...
its over, no citi, no job, no suites
all lies
which we knew anyway...
I have.....it was hysterical about busted a nut over it....and very typical momma....no one ever believed it for one second......fat clown is way too stupid to be embarrassed over his own stupidities and lies.....fat clown needs a job like junior does.....even if it means scrubbing toilets....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270823 Feb 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo!!!!! A typical classic lie from the fat slob Todd Geis/aka/ momma chamberlin.......at home all day every day bored outta his fat fuckinskull with nothing going on at all in his little bean brain head of his....and of course always taking orders like a good dog under his boss unbiased....LMFAO

the moral of the story, no suites...no job with the mets and sandy, or rex and the jets

some lonely, bitter, enraged fat man in the carolinas...who is desperate to fool anyone with help from his hand puppet in crime...

a pair of pathetic stalkers. bored out of their panties...all they have left is bs...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270824 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
This is how the momma to disney call will go
Hi, this is t... g... I have a complaint to make about a supposed worker and someone who spends money at your parks
he makes fun of me in a yankee talkback forum. he even calls me names...
yes, even though i am a dengerate gambler with bookies, a racist, bigot, i have rights also...
and my in laws own a time share at the boardwalk!
we need to keep him off property for annoying me and finding out all my lies...and he has his detective pal looking for me due to me being a racist and calling him " floppy lips"...a little black humor.
So, since woody, rex, jeff and fred put up with me and will back me on this, ban him from working and spending money at your parks. even if it means banning his family and company, after all, i am
t... g...
thanks pal!
ps, the stalking rumors are all false, i get the info from my good buddy john. he is the one who helps me know all the things on all the posters in topix...he gave me everything! bwahahahahahahaa
Lets not forget momma will have unbiased waiting there to meet you at Disney world.....NOT!!!! too much of a scared stiff coward....LMFAO....just more stupid bullshit as always from the fat peanut gallery.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270825 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the moral of the story, no suites...no job with the mets and sandy, or rex and the jets
some lonely, bitter, enraged fat man in the carolinas...who is desperate to fool anyone with help from his hand puppet in crime...
a pair of pathetic stalkers. bored out of their panties...all they have left is bs...
Yup 2 stupid idiots with no jobs and nothing going on.......cause fat momma can fool and lie to the simpleton idiot DW with stupid crap.....fat boy thinks it works on everyone else.....just goes to show how stupid the fat boy slackers really is....what a fat fool....lmfao
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#270826 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to hear this.
Exactly who do YOU think I am?
So far, I've supposedly been FuManChu, Jimi, Brookaven, Dirty Water, Slappy, & Momma. One guy even accused me of being Unbiased! At this point, maybe even I don't know who I am anymore!
not sure I really give a sh it who you are but no one on here has posted that they were dodgers fans in years so you don't appear to be a real regular that I would know..as to you being Dirty he claimed he was a RedSux fan who ran away..I could see him as a front runner and a ball busting jerk so, Brookhaven Joanie a classless punk who claimed to be a Met fan which was nonsense but he excelled at hiding and you seem to like that with youre new Handle so..You appear to be to smarter poster then dumb fuken fat Momma..really don't know slappy or his postings, Fu I would think unlikely..Jimi I would be disappointed if he posted under another handle since he always been complaining about fat momma and unbiase for doing that..I come here to post Sports hopefully some grow up and can do that..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270827 Feb 21, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> not sure I really give a sh it who you are but no one on here has posted that they were dodgers fans in years so you don't appear to be a real regular that I would know..as to you being Dirty he claimed he was a RedSux fan who ran away..I could see him as a front runner and a ball busting jerk so, Brookhaven Joanie a classless punk who claimed to be a Met fan which was nonsense but he excelled at hiding and you seem to like that with youre new Handle so..You appear to be to smarter poster then dumb fuken fat Momma..really don't know slappy or his postings, Fu I would think unlikely..Jimi I would be disappointed if he posted under another handle since he always been complaining about fat momma and unbiase for doing that..I come here to post Sports hopefully some grow up and can do that..

Momma has around 20-30 profiles. Unbiased had around 15. I have a marx brother profile. J cheever loophole. I have used it in a few forums. Its no secret. Just hardly used. It was created during the booby time. But to say I have all these others is insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USA and ISIS in Iraq 31 min Opinion 45
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min SpaceBlues 46,324
Review: Hair Decor Unisex 1 hr Ann 2
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr SevenTee 305,450
Review: Erik's Barbershop 2 hr John 3
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 2 hr 58-59 - MUSLIM SA... 1,456
Review: Deja Vu Barber Shop 2 hr John 3
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 14 hr the real deal 10,343
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters