Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#270862 Feb 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Too freaking funny....be hard to top this one. Only thing better would be the post to magic rat sharing personal information and a photo of someone in handcuffs.
I hope he realizes he's being played like an expensive violin at the moment.

Fattie hiding since his jets 31 mil under the cap post. "Hey buddy". Classic.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270863 Feb 21, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a big fan of Zobrist. Cano is awesome but no way I sign another 10yr deal. 7 or team option 8 max or let him walk.

No more 10 year deals. If cano goes plug in zobrist.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270864 Feb 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Well aware of the constant fat momma judging on here.....but has anyone seen the fat coward posting on here today? didn't think so.....hiding and being scared shitless is the fat dope as usual....lmfao

No unbiased means no momma. "Good riddance" lmfao.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#270865 Feb 21, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> looks like the best in the west for sure....
Dodgers, Angels, Nats and Blue Jays are the best teams on paper. Have to go back almost 20 years to see that kind of top 4 list without the Yanees or Red Sox on it.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270866 Feb 21, 2013
Ah the judging...fattie must be pissed off big time

hope you enjoyed today you pig...keep hiding..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270867 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
No unbiased means no momma. "Good riddance" lmfao.
Exactly.....Troll giving junior fits.....roid freak upset oh no....lmfao

Washington, DC

#270868 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Anyway, I got some more pressing issues to deal with. Just spoke to Brookaven this morning & I quote, "Do what ya gotta do, dude..."
So here it is, The World Premiere!
Message from momma chamberlin to Brookhaven John, Tuesday Apr 10
Reply »
Hey buddy you really wanna piss off Jimbo and meth head go along with my post and say that you met me at Citi and sat in a private suite with me….Tell them that I took you down to the clubhouse and you met some of the players after the game….say we went out for steaks and drinks after the game and I payed for everything....And say that you had a great time..Ill invite you in the forum just go along with whatever I say okay.
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
"Took you to the clubhouse"......and then to Fallons with Debbie and Woody......heeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeee

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270869 Feb 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Took you to the clubhouse"......and then to Fallons with Debbie and Woody......heeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeee

steaks and drinks

as if...kfc or popeyes...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270870 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Anyway, I got some more pressing issues to deal with. Just spoke to Brookaven this morning & I quote, "Do what ya gotta do, dude..."
So here it is, The World Premiere!
Message from momma chamberlin to Brookhaven John, Tuesday Apr 10
Reply »
Hey buddy you really wanna piss off Jimbo and meth head go along with my post and say that you met me at Citi and sat in a private suite with me….Tell them that I took you down to the clubhouse and you met some of the players after the game….say we went out for steaks and drinks after the game and I payed for everything....And say that you had a great time..Ill invite you in the forum just go along with whatever I say okay.
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Met some of the players after the game.....with Steaks and drinks and the mooch pay for everything on his welfare checks? too fuckinfunny....what a fat lying clown.....what a lying tool even in his own wet dream....LMFAO

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270871 Feb 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I stoped looking after the comparisons to FDR. While it is true Obama's trillion $ stimulus plan did soften the blow of the Mortgage debt meltdown of 2008 most of that money went to the states to prop up their budget woes. There were no "shovel ready jobs" in that package.
FDR fought for big stimulus projects like the Hoover Dam, CCC and WPA programs that helped Long Islands State Parks and Parkway systems. There is no concept of greating jobs in his tenure only adding entitlement programs and hand outs.
Granted they are all crooks and I have nothing against Obama personally or his religious background he is no FDR or friend of the working man.
Note to the claim GM was saved by Obama...really? That and TARP was put in place under Treasury Secretary Paulson who served under Bush. Little things like facts matter.
I think his posts about Obama are tounge and cheek digs at unbiased more then an he actually believe in his posts.
And please no atta boy Sean Hannity talking point replies from unbiased. I am simple excercising my right to free speach.
You guys are missing the point. It wasn't so much a post (or a ton of posts for that matter) to promote Obama as much as it was a post to annoy the shit out of Unbiased after he "forbade" me to. Hell, I didn't even read them. I just Googled "Pro-Obama" & began cutting-and-pasting like a madman. FuManChu, you get it, right?

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270872 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
steaks and drinks
as if...kfc or popeyes...
Taco Bell & a six pack of Pabst in the parking lot.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270873 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Taco Bell & a six pack of Pabst in the parking lot.

taco bell yes...boone apples farm wine, found some 10 yr old bottle...he cannot afford a 6 pack of anything...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270875 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are missing the point. It wasn't so much a post (or a ton of posts for that matter) to promote Obama as much as it was a post to annoy the shit out of Unbiased after he "forbade" me to. Hell, I didn't even read them. I just Googled "Pro-Obama" & began cutting-and-pasting like a madman. FuManChu, you get it, right?

exactly, it was to piss off the punk...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270876 Feb 21, 2013
MalbaCACfudgepackers wrote:
<quoted text>bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.
Barbaric, savage, uneducated, illiterate, scumbag, liars, fakes, deceivers, fraudsters, frauds and CACA eaters, worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN FOOK OFF back to the villages and slums of your SHITHOLE STINKCESSPOOL HINDUSSTENCH CACAMOTHERLAND.
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
23.6500s 146.6333e" is that your IP address?
Follow these simple instructions:
1.- Log out.
2.- Go to your registered user panel / setti<quoted text>
With "peniis" like that you be best to stay off line, sIndian.
Fixed
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7... if there is one.
3.- If there are any preferences listed choose Unhide my location.
4.- Delete all Hometown entries.
4.- You may now log back in.
5.- Never again post from a hidden or masked location.
bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.
Barbaric, savage, uneducated, illiterate, scumbag, liars, fakes, deceivers, fraudsters, frauds and CACA eaters, worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN FOOK OFF back to the villages and slums of your SHITHOLE STINKCESSPOOL HINDUSSTENCH CACAMOTHERLAND.
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
1.- Log out.
Fixed
Yeah momma the fat homo is your fudgepacker ya moron.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270877 Feb 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah momma the fat homo is your fudgepacker ya moron.....LMFAO

that guy does drugs, bad ones. he is all over topix...not just here.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270879 Feb 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
that guy does drugs, bad ones. he is all over topix...not just here.
So does momma.....lmfao

Washington, DC

#270880 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You did see me post this right "I think his posts about Obama are tounge and cheek digs at unbiased more then an he actually believe in his posts"?

Washington, DC

#270881 Feb 21, 2013
MalbaCACfudgepackers wrote:
<quoted text>bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
1.- Log out.
Fixed
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7... if there is one.
3.- If there are any preferences listed choose Unhide my location.
4.- Delete all Hometown entries.
4.- You may now log back in.
5.- Never again post from a hidden or masked location.
bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
1.- Log out.
Fixed
Is that you DW? Good posting, its been noticed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270882 Feb 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>So does momma.....lmfao

good point, lmao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270883 Feb 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you DW? Good posting, its been noticed.
Only thing that's missing is the Aussie dope bragging about how great the sox are gonna be before he runs and hides again like last year or I would agree its him.....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 min TMAN_Mets 16,006
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Radio Flyer 3016 336,850
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 min TMAN_Mets 47,197
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,642
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Alyssa76 18,492
News Bloomberg gives $4.5M to UN climate body, softe... 7 hr Do Right 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 7 hr Do Right 7,244

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages