“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#270789 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD. RUN & HIDE. IT'S WHAT YOU'RE BEST AT. COWARD.
I'll save the rest of this essay for when you get back.
What a workout I got thanks to you. Hope you have a nice day knowing you gave me a great lift this morning

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270790 Feb 21, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> and go where?
Give it a rest, Don. I was just bustin' your balls.

You still didn't tell me who you think I am though.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270791 Feb 21, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
haha That was some pretty funny stuff. Love how he calls people that bust their arse at work everyday deadbeats while he sits at home with no job. Who knows maybe one of these days he will grow up. Or maybe he will just keep writing I'm sorry letters to John like he gives a schit about him. Either way he will still be ignored by most.
Dude, I do not and never have lived off the govt at the expense of the taxpayer. Do I think you have? No, I don't. However every deadbeat in this nation who voted, voted for Obama. And the ones who aren't deadbeats who voted for Obama are losers and lowlifes. Although Hollywood people aren't losers. They do have a great talent. However they are lowlifes for supporting him. You're both a loser and a lowlife for supporting him. Just Obamacare alone without anything else, was the huge reason to not vote for Obama, despite anything else. This will intentionally bankrupt the nation which is what he wants so he can create a new landscape of dependency in this country

And don't ever talk down to me considering where I come from to where you come from. You got that? Just like I told the Troll, come down to RiverHouse anytime here. Come together for all I care. And before that coward Jimi comes on claiming I will hide, please I ask of you. Surprise me. Don't tell me you're here. See what I care. Both of you to my face together wouldn't say boo to me out of fear. Just like the Troll, you refuse to tell me where you are. Yet I do. Why is that? Can it be I have no fear of you guys but you have great fear of me

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270792 Feb 21, 2013
the don wrote:
Morning, and how's the romper room today...
This Anti Troll is either Lem or Carlos. Both have always been proxy guys. Dont be fooled

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270793 Feb 21, 2013
Anyway, I got some more pressing issues to deal with. Just spoke to Brookaven this morning & I quote, "Do what ya gotta do, dude..."

So here it is, The World Premiere!

Message from momma chamberlin to Brookhaven John, Tuesday Apr 10

Reply »
Hey buddy you really wanna piss off Jimbo and meth head go along with my post and say that you met me at Citi and sat in a private suite with me….Tell them that I took you down to the clubhouse and you met some of the players after the game….say we went out for steaks and drinks after the game and I payed for everything....And say that you had a great time..Ill invite you in the forum just go along with whatever I say okay.

Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin

Delete

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270794 Feb 21, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>What a workout I got thanks to you. Hope you have a nice day knowing you gave me a great lift this morning
Oh & you're back?

Should I get back to the essay or should I let you squirm for a bit?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270795 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Anyway, I got some more pressing issues to deal with. Just spoke to Brookaven this morning & I quote, "Do what ya gotta do, dude..."
Reply »
Hey buddy you really wanna piss off Jimbo and meth head go along with my post and say that you met me at Citi and sat in a private suite with me….Tell them that I took you down to the clubhouse and you met some of the players after the game….say we went out for steaks and drinks after the game and I payed for everything....And say that you had a great time..Ill invite you in the forum just go along with whatever I say okay.
Delete
Dude, this is just revealing low morals, posting messages which were meant in private. You should be better than this. Its not my business however but I have a feeling Momma will deal with you in the future now and he won't be in a good mood about it. Thats of course if this is legit and not edited

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270796 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh & you're back?
Should I get back to the essay or should I let you squirm for a bit?
I won't be around this afternoon. Have errands to run

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270797 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Reply »
Delete
April 10th this is from? Well since Topix deletes messages after 30 days, this is impossible. Anyone with a profile knows Topix deletes messages after 30 days

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270798 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Reply »
Delete

bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha haha omg..and the "payed" is so momma, "uneducated" as per over 2,000 votes...

end of the met job...the lies never end and his hand puppet will be pissed, lie and do shout outs to save him

I am saving this post and will toss it at him...

thanks for not posting this tomorrow...

classic...omg..too much...

the met lie, exposed...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270799 Feb 21, 2013
"go along with whatever I say"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

"piss off jimbo and meth head"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

its all junior and fattie want to do...piss off and annoy, lie...24/7. its all they have...shout outs, lies...

hand puppets, cowards

and anyone going to meet him, know this...he will sit in his "rapunzels tower" and wait till your gone, then he will slime out and gorilla pound his chest saying you ran away

its all he has...no one will ever see him, less fattie...and that is once every 4 years if the disability checks come in on time...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270800 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>I won't be around this afternoon. Have errands to run
"The shit finally hit the fan, I better go hide!"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270801 Feb 21, 2013
actually, anyone can keep resending a message or printing it out...its easy, and the retarded man/child liar is clueless...easy to do and easy to put into a pdf file...

again, anyone believing the forum liar and coward is foolish, hand puppet only lies... a cowardly pos.

soon to be gone...1 document to go...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270803 Feb 21, 2013
Let the record state, I have met and enjoyed drinks with more than 1 poster from this site. And again, I cannot be accused of hiding if you come here unannounced which is what I'm begging the 2 lowlifes, Liam and Troll to do

On that note, gotta run. Like the rest of you, those Obama posts made me sick

Oh and Troll, next time you have to remember to change the date. Everyone has figured out Topix doesn't keep messages from last April 10

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270804 Feb 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you drop into town sometime so i can knock your face in..ask for Todd...everyone knows me..drop into Fallons,Trinity,Duggans,McCart hys anyone of them or any other of the numerous bars in town,just make sure you dont drop into mine,or i'll have you arressted..you know someone in village hall?..stop up sometime,walk right into city hall ask for Mayor Greene,Kevin to friends or one of the Trustees.they'll direct you right to me ...just ask for me,id love nothing better than to beat your face in..

so, junior the liar claims momma will get pissed..and do what?

nothing, here we have his bs threats

3 years and waiting...

momma is another coward...i have 5 years of tampa lies...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270805 Feb 21, 2013
Oh before I forget, depending on how Momma reacts, knowing him; He just may contact his people at Disney now. Stay tuned. This will be good. I'm out, just hope I don't miss anything. Someone may not be getting into Disney now like they think

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270806 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
"The shit finally hit the fan, I better go hide!"

he sent messages to momma, time to think this over...of course he runs

he cannot handle you, and knows you have the jailbird info on him

it drives him nuts...all he has is threats, lies and phony shout outs

i am cracking up over the momma lie about citi field...

dying to hear momma and his lie...

as for them and private messages, both have reposted them and shared them, total bs...hand puppet lies.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270807 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, this is just revealing low morals, posting messages which were meant in private. You should be better than this. Its not my business however but I have a feeling Momma will deal with you in the future now and he won't be in a good mood about it. Thats of course if this is legit and not edited
Look at who's trying to teach me morals.

That would be like Hitler teaching me the Torah.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270808 Feb 21, 2013
hey hand puppet, going this sat am for a few hours to meet some pals...to wdw

try and stop me...also going tomorrow for work..try and stop me...

he can call and lie, but i will then get confirmation of everything...and end his pain.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270809 Feb 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at who's trying to teach me morals.
That would be like Hitler teaching me the Torah.

what will he do? i reposted him threatening fu, smash him in the face...that was the he lived in floral park lie

he did nothing..i have pages of them swearing to come here

nothing..and, we had set up meetings in topix when i went to lauderdale and he hid like a little girl

all know it...they are cowards. liars...criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black murder rate 45 min Salvatore 12
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min IBdaMann 49,319
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr Basketball Expert 6,485
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Phil Donahue 307,074
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 2 hr talking about crazy 5,756
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 2 hr talking about crazy 1,357
We VS We (Nov '09) 2 hr truth be told 1,862

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:41 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:41PM
Breaking Down Eagles' Game Plan vs. Giants
Bleacher Report10:49 PM
Jets vs. Dolphins: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report12:04 AM
Jets' Week 17 Preview vs. Dolphins
Bleacher Report 5:04 AM
New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 17 Preview for Miami
NBC Sports 5:09 AM
Friday morning one-liners