New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1484192-ma...

football fans, gmen, jetsies...and even momma although based on yesterdays jet chat cannot read, maybe his boss can tell him this

its the top 300 in the nfl draft..of course, free agency will reduce certain positions for the teams...but this will give you an idea of the kids for the draft and you can guess away who your team will draft..

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty but that's bye the bye.
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)
Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.
We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,
Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.
Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)
How do you know this JB?
Where do you go to read his posts online?
What other names does this JB have?
What other names do you have?
Why do you come here?
How much do they pay you?
Then:
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.
Is that you PeteCase123?

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, wasn't it you just the other day practically getting a hard-on talking about going on Star Wars rides at Disney?
Your ridiculous hyperbole is a joke.
Dude, I love Star Wars and its going to be a great time up there at Disney. Rose is already practicing. Shes going to sing When you wish upon a Death Star. I'm also going to take a group pic with all 4 of the sith characters. And I'm going to bust each one of their chops. Probably gonna tell Palpatine that he should have been locked up in a retirement home a long time ago. Going to tell Maul that his merchandise should be all half off. Going to ask Dooku if he needs a "hand". And finally going to tell Vader that he must owe a lot of back pay child support. This is going to be such a great time. How can anyone argue that the light saber is not the coolest weapon ever created
the don

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled "speech".
Makes no difference, nobody is beating the Dodgers this year. NOBODY!
lol dodgers are almost as bad as the Mets last time they won a championship was 1988.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Judger, if you don't like Star Wars, then you have no life. Judge away. I'm out now again. Who knows when I come back. Stay tuned and make sure your mouse cursor is near the "judge it" key

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> lol dodgers are almost as bad as the Mets last time they won a championship was 1988.
You're an idiot. Stop living in the past.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Stop living in the past.
So I'am an idiot for stating a fact...Get over yourself and stop hiding under a different handle..

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> So I'am an idiot for stating a fact...Get over yourself and stop hiding under a different handle..
Why are you always such a miserable person?
the don

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you always such a miserable person?
I see you live here. Me miserable youre funny, anyway you still haven't answered my question..

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> I see you live here. Me miserable youre funny, anyway you still haven't answered my question..
What's the question?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the question?
"You haven't answered the question I never gave you!"

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Wow, now this can get interesting. Can we have Pinelawn Part 2 in the making? With todays rising gas prices, it might be $30 worth of gas driving there this time. I'll put my money on a nasty mean marine anytime over an Obama lover, thats for sure

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Wow, now this can get interesting. Can we have Pinelawn Part 2 in the making? With todays rising gas prices, it might be $30 worth of gas driving there this time. I'll put my money on a nasty mean marine anytime over an Obama lover, thats for sure
I don't do baby "I call you out" bullshit. I can beat him (and you, as proven already) with brains. Brains is always better than brawn.

As for you. You're a loser. You're a loser's loser. Probably the only thing you ARE top shelf at: Losing. You're not even a challenge. Dismissed.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Dell you lazy Pizza Hut loving fool! Why don't you invite some lady and go up to Star Wars at Orlando this year. Now I know the quality a woman has to have to go out with you is desperation. So try and find one to take. Maybe try painting your car like a taxi in order to pick up a girl. I'd just love to see what that miserable cow looked like that goes out with you. I mean someone like Jabba the Hut looks good when standing next to you

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do baby "I call you out" bullshit. I can beat him (and you, as proven already) with brains. Brains is always better than brawn.
As for you. You're a loser. You're a loser's loser. Probably the only thing you ARE top shelf at: Losing. You're not even a challenge. Dismissed.
Well your buddy filled up his tank with $20 worth of gas and tried meeting up with Don at Pinelawn. Lets do it again and settle this. No way I expect an Obama lover to be able to take on a mean nasty marine. Just like you to chicken out

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well your buddy filled up his tank with $20 worth of gas and tried meeting up with Don at Pinelawn. Lets do it again and settle this. No way I expect an Obama lover to be able to take on a mean nasty marine. Just like you to chicken out
Just like you to be a childish immature little piece of shit still thinking that fighting solves all problems. What are you, 15? Grow the fuck up, Disney Star Wars Fanboy! I gave up that shit back in Junior High school!

Pipe down, boychild! MEN are talking here! I'll send you a juicebox & some crayons if you behave, perhaps you can draw me a cute little picture of the Death Star!

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you to be a childish immature little piece of shit still thinking that fighting solves all problems. What are you, 15? Grow the fuck up, Disney Star Wars Fanboy! I gave up that shit back in Junior High school!
Pipe down, boychild! MEN are talking here! I'll send you a juicebox & some crayons if you behave, perhaps you can draw me a cute little picture of the Death Star!
Dude, Pinelawn was never my idea to begin with. Don is willing to meet anyone up on LI who mouths off to him at Pinelawn. Those are his terms.

Star Wars is awesome. You seemed to know the Transformers names the other day. And by the way, the Death Star was my idea

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Dude, Pinelawn was never my idea to begin with. Don is willing to meet anyone up on LI who mouths off to him at Pinelawn. Those are his terms.
Star Wars is awesome. You seemed to know the Transformers names the other day. And by the way, the Death Star was my idea
You really should stop talking. You act like an asshole.

While GROWNUPS are raving about about fantastic movies like "Lincoln", "Life of Pi" & "Zero Dark Thirty", you're patiently waiting for the next Disney kiddie flick Star Wars crap to come out! What does that tell you about your maturity level? I'll bet you watch WWF too! Boychild!

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Good judger; About time

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should stop talking. You act like an asshole.
While GROWNUPS are raving about about fantastic movies like "Lincoln", "Life of Pi" & "Zero Dark Thirty", you're patiently waiting for the next Disney kiddie flick Star Wars crap to come out! What does that tell you about your maturity level? I'll bet you watch WWF too! Boychild!
I stopped watching WWE however your good pal, Jimi watches it every Monday. Him and Dell always talk about whats happening with it. But Star Wars I love. In fact when I finally buy my dream home in a couple of years, I'm going to have one of them book shelves that spins around into a secret room. Thats going to be the sith secret temple where I practice the dark side.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,242
Pelosi dumped ice water on her head 2 hr Professor Emeritu... 1
Hey Dems! Why do you support amnesty? 2 hr Professor Emeritu... 1
The real problem in the BLACK comunity 2 hr Riley 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr STO 305,396
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr Pat -Med 88 10,315
Debate: Ferguson - New York, NY 4 hr Nemo 27
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 5 hr Opinion 14,722

Search the New York Forum:
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••