New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/corner_ri...

wow, revis rips woody

and it appears, gm/coach rexie bear has no say if he stays or goes..

ouch! time for jet/met degenerate gambler/bookies racist/bigot momma to come on with some lies

he has been so focused on met bs he forgot about his jets bs

lmfao.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going friday and sunday...sunday is the blue jay game and friday have a client nearby...timing it see hitting drills.
I'm jealous

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.
Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.
Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix
Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.
Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately
Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
Thanks for sharing, best of luck to you. Hope you feel better real soon.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm jealous

I wish you guys could go...its so relaxed..cheap prices..30 bucks for the 20th row..unreal. and food prices not out of wack either..if you go early, you get autographs...weather will be fine, 78 degrees..
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Collins' speach fires up Mets...LMFAO this Davidoff is a real hack...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
Collins' speach fires up Mets...LMFAO this Davidoff is a real hack...

might keep the mets out of dead last...it will be close...how many wins, 65?? 70?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you drop into town sometime so i can knock your face in..ask for Todd...everyone knows me..drop into Fallons,Trinity,Duggans,McCart hys anyone of them or any other of the numerous bars in town,just make sure you dont drop into mine,or i'll have you arressted..you know someone in village hall?..stop up sometime,walk right into city hall ask for Mayor Greene,Kevin to friends or one of the Trustees.they'll direct you right to me ...just ask for me,id love nothing better than to beat your face in..

troll...read this...and go to page 5819, 5820, 5821..for the sequence of the coward momma losing it, and then being a punk coward and doing nothing.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted Yankee Fan wrote:
I started a real Yankee forum on NY Topix called 'Are you fed up with the Yankees' I've been blogging in 'River Ave Blues' for years and personally know all of the Yankee beat writers and public relations personal. Check out the new forum, please no games, serious Yankee posters only, maybe you can have your opinion appear in 'River Ave Blues'
Thanks
You're in the wrong place buddy, you dont want any juicekee fan from in here that's for sure, not an ounce of knowledge or intelligence among them. Although you might have read some of your stuff in here as the poster known as the Fuloser is a copy and paste master.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're in the wrong place buddy, you dont want any juicekee fan from in here that's for sure, not an ounce of knowledge or intelligence among them. Although you might have read some of your stuff in here as the poster known as the Fuloser is a copy and paste master.

Hey buddy, please lie about going to the suite at citi field to help fool jimbo. Thanks pal!

Too effin funny.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're in the wrong place buddy, you dont want any juicekee fan from in here that's for sure, not an ounce of knowledge or intelligence among them. Although you might have read some of your stuff in here as the poster known as the Fuloser is a copy and paste master.

Keep up the good posting slackers,its noticed.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
As opposed to you who is a master baiter. ROLMFAO....we showed this post on the board at Fallons just now and we're all chuckling at you.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Keep up the good posting slackers,its noticed.
Just showed this one to the fellas at Fallons, they enjoyed it.

2013 Preview: Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
Posted on February 18, 2013 by Greg Corcoran

http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2013/02/2013-pr...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Just showed this one to the fellas at Fallons, they enjoyed it.
2013 Preview: Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
Posted on February 18, 2013 by Greg Corcoran
http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2013/02/2013-pr...

I like the mix of the scranton team...the 2 pen guys, mongomery and whitly are not far from the bronx...and marshall as a starter could be in the mix at some point later this year.

adams might see some action also

I look forward to seeing these kids this spring..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/19/jets-r...

jet cuts, where was momma with the scoop?

lmfao...in the carolinas...with disney...too funny, lmao..

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the mix of the scranton team...the 2 pen guys, mongomery and whitly are not far from the bronx...and marshall as a starter could be in the mix at some point later this year.
adams might see some action also
I look forward to seeing these kids this spring..
Yanks will fast track Mark Montgomery for when there is life after Mo. Lots of teams following the Braves model with Kimbrell going with rookie bullpen closers. FBB will have a couple of good ones in 2013

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yanks will fast track Mark Montgomery for when there is life after Mo. Lots of teams following the Braves model with Kimbrell going with rookie bullpen closers. FBB will have a couple of good ones in 2013

yeah, the one on the tigers as it was obvious they gave up on valverde...and coke is not really that guy. rondon. montgomery is one i have followed for 2 years...actually enjoy following them once they hit the tampa minors, they do a great job locally of promoting and papers wise...i also have access to tons of free tickets to the games..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/jets_s...

up to 5 jets cut now, appears scott gone also

say, fattie asleep at the wheel...

lmfao

"good riddance"

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
You did it again. This time with the Jets. What was just announced, you announced it hours ago I see on the Jets forum. Good job and thanks

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Its really a waste of time studying closers in CBS fantasy when you think about. 32 teams and only a small handful are we not sure yet who's closing. But whether its an 8 or 10 team league, there will be plenty of options anyways.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Of course a bigger waste of time is judging posts. I don't like to waste my time. I don't study closers nor judge posts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 265,121 - 265,140 of305,302
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Mothra 45,605
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 28 min Go Blue Forever 5,278
NBCs Stephanie Gost 48 min blow me 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 48 min DAVID27 304,948
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,177
A Real Taste of Filipino Home-Cooking Comes to ... 1 hr The Awakener 14
HP2-Z32 Exam 5 hr passfine123 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for New York County was issued at July 14 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••

New York News Video

•••