“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270363 Feb 15, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the scumbag you're talking about? The big scumb/ag around here was Magicrat. And he got arrested prior to ever coming into this forum to talk with anyone and had all of Brookhavens info. Don't for 1 second believe I supplied anything to him that he didn't already have. Brookhaven will even back that up, assuming hes the honest person I believe him to be. Don't be so gullible.
I have copies of the e-mails you sent to Magicrat, courtesy of Brookaven. Detailing the address of his resturaunt (magicrat thought it was in Mastic, you corrected him & pointed out the right place), his Facebook page (again, magicrat had the wrong guy, you pointed out the right one, making note of a simple "spelling change" in his last name), & the Photobucket page in which you & magicrat downloaded all of his daughters pics to your personal computers (betcha didn't know Photobucket keeps tabs on that sort of thing) Would you like me to share them with the forum? Or perhaps, I'll get ahold of Brookaven & let him slap you around a bit with them?

Behave kid.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270364 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>So this is what its about. I come back from Miami this morning and this Obama loving deadbeat who wants to steal from our kids future is here. Just go away
You're not welcome in this room anymore. We're voting you out. I would suggest you find another forum to infest, where nobody knows how full of shit you really are.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270365 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>I'll tell ya what. This is how confident I am that Brookhaven is a very honest guy. Ask him these questions
Did Unbiased give to Magicrats your daughters pic so he could post in on Topix?
Did Unbiased give to Magicrat the name of your burger place so he can stop in and yell out your name?
Did Magicrat come into this forum and have contact with Unbiased before he got arrested for stalking or did Unbiased begin talking to him after he got arrested for stalking?
Ask Brookhaven these 3 simple questions. Hes an honest guy. No need for explanations here. Just simple yes or no answers here for each question
1. You gave Magicrat the link to Brookaven's Photobucket page, then you both shared pics of his 15-16 year old daughter.
Even AFTER magicrat made the threat to rape Brookavens daughter.

2. Magicrat had the wrong address to Brookaven's burger place & you sent him the correct one. You also sent him the link to Brookavens Facebook page, pointing out that Brookaven purposely spelled his last name wrong in his Photobucket page.

3. Magicrat was originally "Gay Archie Bunker" or some kind of crap like that. Brookaven had him arrested once before for stalking & threats against his family. When he came back to stalk & harass Brookaven the second time as Magicrat, you had no problem siding with him when he went searching around for info on Brookaven. You could have just as easily told him to fuck off, but you didn't. You co-operated with him.

4. On top of that, you attempted to pit Brookaven against FuManChu Yanks by sending Brookaven an alleged pic of Fu's home, Fu's full name & address (which Brookaven didn;t share with me, Fu. Your secret is safe with him)

On another note. I also have a message that Brookaven sent me from Momma, where Momma privately asked Brookaven to "go along with the lie" when he publicly asked Brookaven to join him at Citi Field in his fictional private box. Brookaven never replied to that message.

I will e-mail Brookaven & ask him to confirm everything that I said as true if need be.

I'm here for one thing & one thing only, Unbiased.
That is to ruin you. And I will ruin you.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270366 Feb 15, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I have copies of the e-mails you sent to Magicrat, courtesy of Brookaven. Detailing the address of his resturaunt (magicrat thought it was in Mastic, you corrected him & pointed out the right place), his Facebook page (again, magicrat had the wrong guy, you pointed out the right one, making note of a simple "spelling change" in his last name), & the Photobucket page in which you & magicrat downloaded all of his daughters pics to your personal computers (betcha didn't know Photobucket keeps tabs on that sort of thing) Would you like me to share them with the forum? Or perhaps, I'll get ahold of Brookaven & let him slap you around a bit with them?
Behave kid.

This is every fathers nightmare. Unbiased uses facebook as a stalking device. He deserves jail.

He needs to leave yank talkback. No stalkers here!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270367 Feb 15, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You gave Magicrat the link to Brookaven's Photobucket page, then you both shared pics of his 15-16 year old daughter.
2. Magicrat had the wrong address to Brookaven's burger place & you sent him the correct one. You also sent him the link to Brookavens Facebook page, pointing out that Brookaven purposely spelled his last name wrong in his Photobucket page.
3. Magicrat was originally "Gay Archie Bunker" or some kind of crap like that. Brookaven had him arrested once before for stalking & threats against his family. When he came back to stalk & harass Brookaven the second time as Magicrat, you had no problem siding with him when he went searching around for info on Brookaven. You could have just as easily told him to fuck off, but you didn't. You co-operated with him.
4. On top of that, you attempted to pit Brookaven against FuManChu Yanks by sending Brookaven an alleged pic of Fu's home, Fu's full name & address (which Brookaven didn;t share with me, Fu. Your secret is safe with him)
On another note. I also have a message that Brookaven sent me from Momma, where Momma privately asked Brookaven to "go along with the lie" when he publicly asked Brookaven to join him at Citi Field in his fictional private box. Brookaven never replied to that message.
I will e-mail Brookaven & ask him to confirm everything that I said as true if need be.

no more need to get brookhaven in here...he has suffered as well as many of us...these are facts

and MOMMA CHAMBERLIN, BUSTED ON THE METS AND CITI...ENJOY THE CAROLINAS, NEIGHBOR...lmfao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270368 Feb 15, 2013
what was funny is momma chamberlin caught lying and begging again

about his phony suite in citi

its over fattie...no suites in citi or in met life...the nets...

no jet/met connections

just some stumble bum in the carolinas..afraid and living in fear...some loudmouth drunkard. a cheap stalker...

keep up the good posting slacker, its noticed...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#270369 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>Excuse me? So what do I do now. I'm going to think about this as I drive my oldest to dance class now. Stay tuned. And be nervous
She's still dancing ? That's wonderful, I still have picuture in my cell phone of her recital we went too. I don't want to mention her name or any other information the stalkers in here could use but I will say the time you take from your busy schedule running the girls to soccer,dance, swim lessons and school is to be commended.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270370 Feb 15, 2013
"Fictional private box suite at citi field"

I swear I have not stopped laughing. That toad gets popped again. Of course no one believed him.

I can just see the message.

Hey buddy, can you help me out? Jimbo keeps busting my chops about having a suite in citi field. Of course I don't but I need your help to fool jimbo.

There is no doubt he is shitting bricks. Can't wait to see his excuse. Hiding time!.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#270371 Feb 15, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Far from the Yanks? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!.... more like far from the Islanders storied and historic post season success. Name one sports francise thats won 19 striaght playoff series then the 1980 to 1984 Islanders.
We rarely if ever agree on anything but i'll stand behind you 100 percent on this. The Islanders 19 straight playoff series wins is the goal every team in professional sports world-wide strives for, unfortuneatly for them it's a feat that will never be close to being equaled,let alone passed. For the deadbeat obama loving Liam and vulgar mouth Meth Head Paul to utter the Juicekees and Celtics in the same sentence as those mighty Islander teams is ridiculous,for the deadbeat Liam to even mention the Strangers in the same breath as those 3 historic franchises is unsulting to anyone who has ever watched competitive sports, i'll go so far as to say the Strangers dollar for dollar spent are probably the most pathetic franchise in the sporting world, and it's been that way forever. It's posts like that that would keep me from ever posting him directly again, and you should consider the same.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270372 Feb 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>She's still dancing ? That's wonderful, I still have picuture in my cell phone of her recital we went too. I don't want to mention her name or any other information the stalkers in here could use but I will say the time you take from your busy schedule running the girls to soccer,dance, swim lessons and school is to be commended.

You just got busted on citi field. Ready for this one. Recall the wedding in may? Lmfao.

Citi field, lmfao.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270373 Feb 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>She's still dancing ? That's wonderful, I still have picuture in my cell phone of her recital we went too.
Another spank bank, I presume. You sick bastard.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270374 Feb 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
"Fictional private box suite at citi field"
I swear I have not stopped laughing. That toad gets popped again. Of course no one believed him.
I can just see the message.
Hey buddy, can you help me out? Jimbo keeps busting my chops about having a suite in citi field. Of course I don't but I need your help to fool jimbo.
There is no doubt he is shitting bricks. Can't wait to see his excuse. Hiding time!.
Hahahahaha! Close!

It was actually like, "Just go along with me when I say we had a great time at Citi this weekend, okay?"

Sound familiar to you, Momma?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#270375 Feb 15, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny I have the 'original' correspondence between John amd myself...he never responded ? Really ? You sure about that ?.....I didnt think so....I'm sure John would like me to keep 'private' a private message for all parties concerned

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#270376 Feb 15, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, lots of info in this post. I feel like Daniel Day Lewis in the final scene of the movie "In The Name Of The Father".

Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270377 Feb 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>We rarely if ever agree on anything but i'll stand behind you 100 percent on this. The Islanders 19 straight playoff series wins is the goal every team in professional sports world-wide strives for, unfortuneatly for them it's a feat that will never be close to being equaled,let alone passed. For the deadbeat obama loving Liam and vulgar mouth Meth Head Paul to utter the Juicekees and Celtics in the same sentence as those mighty Islander teams is ridiculous,for the deadbeat Liam to even mention the Strangers in the same breath as those 3 historic franchises is unsulting to anyone who has ever watched competitive sports, i'll go so far as to say the Strangers dollar for dollar spent are probably the most pathetic franchise in the sporting world, and it's been that way forever. It's posts like that that would keep me from ever posting him directly again, and you should consider the same.
Hey crackhead moron.....last I checked winning 8 straight NBA championships 59-66 the Celtics did was clearly better than winning 4 straight stanley cups.....I don't care how many series it took for the Isles to accomplish only 4 titles.....Yanks 5 straight world championships 49-53 were also a better accomplishment......whats funny is that's all you have besides the mets 2 titles and the jets 1......and please don't give me crap about the nets 2 semi pro ABA titles......you stupid uneducated moron......hey dope go smoke some more crack you drug infested fool......LMFAO

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

#270378 Feb 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny I have the 'original' correspondence between John amd myself...he never responded ? Really ? You sure about that ?.....I didnt think so....I'm sure John would like me to keep 'private' a private message for all parties concerned
Just getting back home now. You know whats funny. Lets say for example, Brookhaven wanted to expand and open a 2nd burger place up. Who would he want to come to? Anti Troll, Jimi, myself or anyone else?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270379 Feb 15, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! Close!
It was actually like, "Just go along with me when I say we had a great time at Citi this weekend, okay?"

I love this. Another momma lie busted. Thanks.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270380 Feb 15, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! Close!
Sounds exactly like yhe fat slob momma......the fat clown fantasizes out his fatass as always......cause he's only good for scooping up horseshit at Belmont and scrubbing out stalls.......he got fired as a small time cook in the Carolinas cause he forgot how to boil some water...and also cause he didn't know the difference between grits and waffles...how stupid is that?......fat clown can screw up a wet dream......LMFAO

“I hate math”

#270381 Feb 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>She's still dancing ? That's wonderful, I still have picuture in my cell phone of her recital we went too. I don't want to mention her name or any other information the stalkers in here could use but I will say the time you take from your busy schedule running the girls to soccer,dance, swim lessons and school is to be commended.
Everyones all excited over here now because of the rumors. Rumor has it, I will be named Father of the Year at next weeks girls scouts dinner. Its not official so no need to get excited as I'm telling them. Well we'll see what happens. I have to go read to a bunch of kids now. I promised I'd read a bunch of stories tonight to them at the library over here. Have a good one, I'm also cooking dinner now and have to take the steak out of the oven. How I spoil everyone around here

“I hate math”

#270382 Feb 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>We rarely if ever agree on anything but i'll stand behind you 100 percent on this. The Islanders 19 straight playoff series wins is the goal every team in professional sports world-wide strives for, unfortuneatly for them it's a feat that will never be close to being equaled,let alone passed. For the deadbeat obama loving Liam and vulgar mouth Meth Head Paul to utter the Juicekees and Celtics in the same sentence as those mighty Islander teams is ridiculous,for the deadbeat Liam to even mention the Strangers in the same breath as those 3 historic franchises is unsulting to anyone who has ever watched competitive sports, i'll go so far as to say the Strangers dollar for dollar spent are probably the most pathetic franchise in the sporting world, and it's been that way forever. It's posts like that that would keep me from ever posting him directly again, and you should consider the same.
You know me, I hate agreeing with Paul but he makes a strong argument for his Celtics over the Isles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Earthling-1 47,488
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Cappy must go 4,788
Does Monica Lewinsky work? 4 hr Hey now 1
does anyone kno a loan shark on long island? (Jun '10) 4 hr jarod 41
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Midtown East 43rd (Nov '13) 5 hr Sasha W-C 23
Ebola Czar is doing great! Ebola nearly elimi... 5 hr Shakeup the TOP f... 2
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 306,230
jets talk back (Dec '07) 6 hr Paul Yanks 9,362
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 7 hr jimi-yank 3,082
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 7 hr the real deal 11,015
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 11 hr The Man 15,573

New York News Video

New York Dating