Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Charlie

Asheville, NC

#270274 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i owe unbiased and momma for years of stalking and posting my personal info of my complete family. pictures, threats to women and children...a threat to my 87 yr old dad...my wife and daughter...my son
since he has lied, broken truces, and now has his following, here is my thoughts
put unbiased in posting hell. annoy, pisss him off...make his filthy life miserable...
and let him know, only fellow stalkers are his pals...
Did you havo to mention my age ? Always with the dramatics, even as a kid always snitching and whining.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270275 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda scary if you really think about it. Who knows what kind of deviant this guy really is? Downloading pictures of little girls? I don't know how old your daughter is but what was Brookaven's daughter, all of 16 or 17? And the junior high school pictures too? Pictures of 13 & 14 year old girls? What could he possibly be doing with them? And then to find out Unbiased is pushing his mid-thirties? I don't want to even imagine. Somewhere, there's a Meghan's Law stipulation waiting for him. I'm just glad all I have is a son. But then again, you never know with this one. He might enjoy the boys too. Scary.

he started stalking her at 18, my son at 15...my wife along with a few others in here...

yes, he is 33 going on 34 this year. if his current gal pal knew this, she would leave in tears and tell daddy...that would be the end of his money flow and might result in him being tossed out of rapunzels tower he lives in for free..

i cannot even begin to think how many pictures he has of her or other family people in here

but, he has support...1 or 2 in here...the other one, momma a wanna be, who begs for the info to toss out to annoy...a fat slob of a man...afraid of his own shadow, a bigot and racist

what is sad is this

we warned bhj...both paul and i told him...he would never believe us and of course unbiased and momma called us liars...

well, we all know who the liars are now...un shite in his pants when bhj came back on...he freaked out

but what was funny..he sent me a message claiming bhj had the wrong timeline and he did not want to question it and said sorry only to move on and get over it..

so, he lies and lies...

until he is put away, it does not stop..and some other dad, will find his kids pictures in that perverts files...

some in here had the chance to end it and did not..i am just as guilty...i should have pressed charges and spent the money to toss his hand puppet arse in jail.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270276 Feb 14, 2013
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>Did you havo to mention my age ? Always with the dramatics, even as a kid always snitching and whining.

here you go, a momma chamberlin post, with the asheville isp

this is my dads first name

proof of the stalking from momma, who got this from unbiased
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#270277 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he started stalking her at 18, my son at 15...my wife along with a few others in here...
yes, he is 33 going on 34 this year. if his current gal pal knew this, she would leave in tears and tell daddy...that would be the end of his money flow and might result in him being tossed out of rapunzels tower he lives in for free..
i cannot even begin to think how many pictures he has of her or other family people in here
but, he has support...1 or 2 in here...the other one, momma a wanna be, who begs for the info to toss out to annoy...a fat slob of a man...afraid of his own shadow, a bigot and racist
what is sad is this
we warned bhj...both paul and i told him...he would never believe us and of course unbiased and momma called us liars...
well, we all know who the liars are now...un shite in his pants when bhj came back on...he freaked out
but what was funny..he sent me a message claiming bhj had the wrong timeline and he did not want to question it and said sorry only to move on and get over it..
so, he lies and lies...
until he is put away, it does not stop..and some other dad, will find his kids pictures in that perverts files...
some in here had the chance to end it and did not..i am just as guilty...i should have pressed charges and spent the money to toss his hand puppet arse in jail.
Jimi I didn't know all this I was only bustin chops. After readin this I am sorry for even getting involved. Children are never to be targeted not for any reason especially some silly ass argument on a forum. You have my apology as a man . I am out of all this. I hope you do meet up with this P.O.S and slap the shit out of him.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270278 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not even a hand puppet. He's a friggin sock puppet.
Brookaven had quite a bit to say about him in private message the other day. None of it good, I'll tell you that much. He probably would have taken care of Unbiased too but he said he used up his favors on taking care of the real threat - Magicrat. Brookaven told me he still worries about what Unbiased did (or does) with all the pictures of his daughter that he downloaded. On Photobucket, you can track what pics are being viewed & which ones are downloaded. Brookaven said almost all of his daughters pics were downloaded to two IP addresses. Even the junior high school photos. Most likely Magicrat & Unbiased. I saw the pics, his daughter is very cute.(I'm not saying that in a creepy old man sort of way, Brookaven, just in case you're listening! But you do have a beautiful girl!) I think that bothered Brookaven more than anything else. He seems very protective of his daughter. I can understand Brookaven worrying though. Unbiased is a deviant little punk & most likely a sexual deviant on top of that. Probably keeps the pics in his spank bank.
I'll take care of Unbiased though. I beat him up for fun. I love that term.

sock puppet..lmfao

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee immortals

#270279 Feb 14, 2013
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>Did you havo to mention my age ? Always with the dramatics, even as a kid always snitching and whining.
Whats up Todd? You having a lot of fun today we see. Want me to have some fun with pay backs?

Just stick to your posting your harmless Debbie and deluisonal poss about Jet planes and how you work for the Mets, Jets and Nets.

Unless you want to pizz me off of course and watch me post paybacks knock it off.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270280 Feb 14, 2013
Charlie wrote:

Momma chamberlin and the ole asheville isp. Thanks for the proof.

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#270281 Feb 14, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
To funny, what a fraud you are vince.to much of a coward to post under your own profile.
Here I am, you have something to say there now?

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#270282 Feb 14, 2013
Yankees Acquire Shawn Kelley

By Zach Links [February 13, 2013 at 6:21pm CST]

The Yankees have acquired right-hander Shawn Kelley from the Mariners in exchange for outfielder Abraham Almonte, according to Ryan Divish of the Tacoma News Tribune (on Twitter). The Mariners designated Kelley for assignment on Thursday to make roster space for Kelly Shoppach.

Kelley, 28, appeared in 47 games for the Mariners in 2012, posting a 3.25 ERA with 9.1 K/9, 3.0 BB/9, and a 28.8% ground ball rate in 44 1/3 innings. The right-hander will earn $930K in 2013.

Meanwhile, Almonte will give the M's some much needed minor league depth at the centerfielder position and can also play the corners. The 23-year-old spent last season in Double-A, hitting .276/.350/.392 in 78 games.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270283 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go, a momma chamberlin post, with the asheville isp
this is my dads first name
proof of the stalking from momma, who got this from unbiased
Unbelievable. What a couple of losers.

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#270284 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i owe unbiased and momma for years of stalking and posting my personal info of my complete family. pictures, threats to women and children...a threat to my 87 yr old dad...my wife and daughter...my son
since he has lied, broken truces, and now has his following, here is my thoughts
put unbiased in posting hell. annoy, pisss him off...make his filthy life miserable...
and let him know, only fellow stalkers are his pals...
100% accurate post

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270285 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimi I didn't know all this I was only bustin chops. After readin this I am sorry for even getting involved. Children are never to be targeted not for any reason especially some silly ass argument on a forum. You have my apology as a man . I am out of all this. I hope you do meet up with this P.O.S and slap the shit out of him.

thanks...he has hid from me for years..i tried to meet him..and he would not come out

this is what his stalking leads to bro

sometimes we have fun in here...but that scumbag posted about my kids and my daughters picture..

no man who has a family would stand by that

all in here know this...

bust my chops, make fun of the yanks
but f/ucking stay away from my kids...and wife..and dad, like momma just did posting his first name...

thanks for your kind words.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270286 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks...he has hid from me for years..i tried to meet him..and he would not come out
this is what his stalking leads to bro
sometimes we have fun in here...but that scumbag posted about my kids and my daughters picture..
no man who has a family would stand by that
all in here know this...
bust my chops, make fun of the yanks
but f/ucking stay away from my kids...and wife..and dad, like momma just did posting his first name...
thanks for your kind words.
Good posts by you and also Good to see allot of posters are finally catching on to what a scumbag unbiased really is.....stalking info and stealing pictures of posters and their family especially children is totally unacceptable.......BHJ should of press charges on this scumbag and the other scumbag momma who is just as guilty as far as I'm concerned and put them both away for a long time......At this point and time don't really believe unbiased is worried about what his daddy or step daddy thinks about his stalkings......this sick son of a bitch is way outta control......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270287 Feb 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
The Yankees have acquired right-hander Shawn Kelley from the Mariners in exchange for outfielder Abraham Almonte, according to Ryan Divish of the Tacoma News Tribune (on Twitter). The Mariners designated Kelley for assignment on Thursday to make roster space for Kelly Shoppach.
Kelley, 28, appeared in 47 games for the Mariners in 2012, posting a 3.25 ERA with 9.1 K/9, 3.0 BB/9, and a 28.8% ground ball rate in 44 1/3 innings. The right-hander will earn $930K in 2013.
Meanwhile, Almonte will give the M's some much needed minor league depth at the centerfielder position and can also play the corners. The 23-year-old spent last season in Double-A, hitting .276/.350/.392 in 78 games.

you can never have enough pitching help, middle relief...good move, almonte was buried behind the top 4 yank kids...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270288 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable. What a couple of losers.

exactly...this shite has been going on for over 5 years...you will hear unbiased cry about some sports blog which gave out his info

he fails to mention for 3 years prior to that, he had gotten over 12 peoples info, starting with me...and one by one, taunted them with real names, family names..anyone who stood up to him, he got rid of...

then he got burned...the blog gave out info tying into him

and he cried and whined and has to this day...like a baby..when it happened to him, it was horrible..

but, its not enough. he needs to see handcuffs for all he has done..

all the kids pictures he has stalked and put in his files

all the women and children he threatened..

all the good people he scared out of here...

a few pages ago, he taunted about the poster who started the jet forum...wondering why, a woman from ny

he stalked her facebook and got several names of posters, which in turn gave up families..kids...

and, trust me..he tossed those names asap

who knows how many pics, and worse he has on file

and, for 3 years, 2 posters did not believe us...when we told them what they did

the line from them

"we are not policeman"

but, they condoned it by being buddies...by ignoring the crap...by closing an eye to it...

it was, as long as its not me, no biggie..and, who could believe it was that massive a problem

one found out the hard way...my wish is, the other does also...then they understand the grief we all went thru...

they are sick individuals, who hide behind computers...no victim will see them..ever.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270289 Feb 14, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Good posts by you and also Good to see allot of posters are finally catching on to what a scumbag unbiased really is.....stalking info and stealing pictures of posters and their family especially children is totally unacceptable.......BHJ should of press charges on this scumbag and the other scumbag momma who is just as guilty as far as I'm concerned and put them both away for a long time......At this point and time don't really believe unbiased is worried about what his daddy or step daddy thinks about his stalkings......this sick son of a bitch is way outta control......

i will do whatever it takes to make sure they do not get your info, troll, don or anyone else

it stops...now...no more stalkings...they need to leave here and get the f out of this forum...they are hated and laughed at

game over for the 2 lying scumbags. hand puppets. with troll and others now laughing at them, its over.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270290 Feb 14, 2013
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseb...

too funny, crawford regrets going to the soxies..

called it a toxic environment...

ah huh

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270291 Feb 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Didn't the Yankees have another Almonte in their farm system at one time? A second basemen, I think? For a second, I thought, "Geez! That kid is STILL in the minors?"

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270292 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i will do whatever it takes to make sure they do not get your info, troll, don or anyone else
it stops...now...no more stalkings...they need to leave here and get the f out of this forum...they are hated and laughed at
game over for the 2 lying scumbags. hand puppets. with troll and others now laughing at them, its over.
I got your back, guys!

Unbiased, your days in here are numbered. Even your own "allies" are turning on you now that they know the real story. I told "Just A John" all about your exploits & he doesn't like what he's reading either. You're done. It's over.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270293 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the Yankees have another Almonte in their farm system at one time? A second basemen, I think? For a second, I thought, "Geez! That kid is STILL in the minors?"

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/minorleagu...

here is a current list of the yanks minors...you might be right if its years ago, but its not this one...i believe he was up with the yank camp at tampa last spring
no loss, with austin, mason, heath and mesa he does not fit..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 min rainmaker2016 16,800
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min OzRitz 62,317
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Jack 4,824
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr TRUMP WINNERS 312,697
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 13,303
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr De Oppresso Liber 20,195
Trump hotels worldwide 3 hr Wtf 3
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 5 hr About Face 5,712

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages