Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#270254 Feb 14, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats not really his name however he does exist. In fact next weekend, me, him and the newest CBS commish Lem are all getting together for some last minute strategy discussions over a few beers on Las Olas
more of youre nonsense and BS...

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#270255 Feb 14, 2013
Thank you all. I read each of your posts sent to my inbox, all congratulating on my victory over the Obama deadbeat Chicago lover. And yes, Chicago is in the same state that has 4 of its last 7 governors in prison. Can't get more corrupt than that. As you know the forums 1st rule has been adhered and respected in here. All of you, including myself are disgusted that not only was this rule broken, but 50 times in a matter of minutes. Granted this poster will hide behind his profile. I have defeated him though. Not even going to read his posts anymore, unless its to inform me of an upcoming visit. Just sickening this deadbeat posted 50 times all different accomplishments. Sure he did them, but none of them are any good or effective. This country is doomed because of the likes of this poster who I won't even mention his name anymore. I predict in about 10-15 years, there will be a new country formed. It will break off of Mexico. The city of Todos Santos is where much wealth has been and is going into from this pathetic country. Just 4 years ago, a real estate investment of $200k would be worth between $600 and 700k now. Many business's will eventually flourish here in due time. Hard working successful people don't like the govt to run their lives

Gotta head out in a few. All enjoy your evening except for 1. He's a piece of garbage and his day will come. I always eventually find a way, no matter how long it takes

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#270256 Feb 14, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> more of youre nonsense and BS...

Exactly. Easy to figure out his bs.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#270257 Feb 14, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> more of youre nonsense and BS...
Not at all. Lem told me he took on the position and needs some tips on how to handle it along with the draft. And Carlos and them are good pals so I will help both of them out over a few beers. And niether Lem nor Carlos have denied it and won't deny it. And you know Jimi called both of them before to confirm and his silence should tell you something.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270258 Feb 14, 2013
lmfao....I have had to run to the bathroom laughing...

no one in the forum league likes the man/child liar...

and he was fooled big time by one, and I am so proud...

kinda hard for him to talk to lem ON VACATION...

once again, proving the liar he is...

and, by the way, the fool job done is a classic...

it will be announced shortly...just another notch added to the hand puppet legacy of being a fooled dope

kudos to troll...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270259 Feb 14, 2013
ps hand puppet...only momma who is judging is in here with a profile

and he sends you his love messages...as he judges you fool

busted again, troll wins for fun, posted exactly what he was told not to do

spiting in the hand puppets face...helpless with no stalking info...

this is so perfect...the hand puppet, loser and fooled again...2 more to go for 10 times being fooled...this will be a fun poll...almost as good as the smartest poster, momma crushing him, lmfao...

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270260 Feb 14, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Thank you all. I read each of your posts sent to my inbox, all congratulating on my victory over the Obama deadbeat Chicago lover. And yes, Chicago is in the same state that has 4 of its last 7 governors in prison. Can't get more corrupt than that. As you know the forums 1st rule has been adhered and respected in here. All of you, including myself are disgusted that not only was this rule broken, but 50 times in a matter of minutes. Granted this poster will hide behind his profile. I have defeated him though. Not even going to read his posts anymore, unless its to inform me of an upcoming visit. Just sickening this deadbeat posted 50 times all different accomplishments. Sure he did them, but none of them are any good or effective. This country is doomed because of the likes of this poster who I won't even mention his name anymore. I predict in about 10-15 years, there will be a new country formed. It will break off of Mexico. The city of Todos Santos is where much wealth has been and is going into from this pathetic country. Just 4 years ago, a real estate investment of $200k would be worth between $600 and 700k now. Many business's will eventually flourish here in due time. Hard working successful people don't like the govt to run their lives
Gotta head out in a few. All enjoy your evening except for 1. He's a piece of garbage and his day will come. I always eventually find a way, no matter how long it takes
Nice attempt at damage control, but nobody's buying it.

I do love the way you're going to stick with Chicago though, as if that's the crusher. Meanwhile I'm laughing at you knowing full well if you knew who I was or where I was, you'd soil yourself.

I win, you lose. Get used to it. I will always win, you will always lose.

Keep it up, I have a 75-poster just waiting in the wings.

So much for your little "ignore" rule, huh? You just can't deal with being a loser.

I beat you bad. Real bad. You cracked in no time.

Face it friend, nobody in here likes you, nobody posted you or messaged you. Nobody congratulated you. The only thing everybody does in here is laugh at you.

Hide behind my profile? Tell you what. Post your name & address right here out in public & I'll do the exact same thing.

"Gotta go in a bit". In other words, you'll post your silly little diatribe & then you'll go into hiding again before I further stomp a mudhole in your ass. Like I've been doing to you for the past two weeks. When Brookaven told me what an insignificant little piece of shit you were, he did tell me to watch out for your consistant lying & said that you might be a challenge. I see no challenge. I DO see an insignificant little turd though. You were much easier than Brookaven said you'd be. I gotta say though, he fuckin loathes you. I asked him one simple question about you & he went on this 5 paragraph rant about what you did to him & how much of a backstabbing liar you are. He don't even care about that other idiot momma, he's got it in for you.

I'm not worried about you though. I push the buttons & you dance. All the time. Every time.

You just have no idea what to do now, do you? You have no idea how to beat me. You have no idea how to get anything on me. You're helpless. And you lose. Again.

"My time will come"? Give me your best shot, Jester. Dance the best tap dance you got. I have a ton of pro-Obama posts just waiting for you. My time has already come. And I'm enjoying every minute of watching you squirm & dance for me. Maybe next week, we'll try flaming hoops.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270261 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
ps hand puppet...only momma who is judging is in here with a profile
and he sends you his love messages...as he judges you fool
busted again, troll wins for fun, posted exactly what he was told not to do
spiting in the hand puppets face...helpless with no stalking info...
this is so perfect...the hand puppet, loser and fooled again...2 more to go for 10 times being fooled...this will be a fun poll...almost as good as the smartest poster, momma crushing him, lmfao...
Maybe next time, I'll post PRESIDENT Obama's Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#270262 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe next time, I'll post PRESIDENT Obama's Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Well it's official you are my new Pinata .
So tell me: What are you wearing?
Would you like a cookie?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270263 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt at damage control, but nobody's buying it.
I do love the way you're going to stick with Chicago though, as if that's the crusher. Meanwhile I'm laughing at you knowing full well if you knew who I was or where I was, you'd soil yourself.
I win, you lose. Get used to it. I will always win, you will always lose.
Keep it up, I have a 75-poster just waiting in the wings.
So much for your little "ignore" rule, huh? You just can't deal with being a loser.
I beat you bad. Real bad. You cracked in no time.
Face it friend, nobody in here likes you, nobody posted you or messaged you. Nobody congratulated you. The only thing everybody does in here is laugh at you.
Hide behind my profile? Tell you what. Post your name & address right here out in public & I'll do the exact same thing.
"Gotta go in a bit". In other words, you'll post your silly little diatribe & then you'll go into hiding again before I further stomp a mudhole in your ass. Like I've been doing to you for the past two weeks. When Brookaven told me what an insignificant little piece of shit you were, he did tell me to watch out for your consistant lying & said that you might be a challenge. I see no challenge. I DO see an insignificant little turd though. You were much easier than Brookaven said you'd be. I gotta say though, he fuckin loathes you. I asked him one simple question about you & he went on this 5 paragraph rant about what you did to him & how much of a backstabbing liar you are. He don't even care about that other idiot momma, he's got it in for you.
I'm not worried about you though. I push the buttons & you dance. All the time. Every time.
You just have no idea what to do now, do you? You have no idea how to beat me. You have no idea how to get anything on me. You're helpless. And you lose. Again.
"My time will come"? Give me your best shot, Jester. Dance the best tap dance you got. I have a ton of pro-Obama posts just waiting for you. My time has already come. And I'm enjoying every minute of watching you squirm & dance for me. Maybe next week, we'll try flaming hoops.

" how much of a backstabbing liar"..."the other idiot momma"

exactly. Momma lied in the met forum how bhj posted him..a total lie...bhj ignored momma and told off the "smelly rat" unbiased...he forgave him, which is the only thing he did not have to do...

as a payback, unbiased in here lied about him asap

he helped him meet his second wife
he lent him money
he helped him pick out the location

all posts in here, with page and post number...as the hand puppet will cry edited

he is nothing less then a scumbag pieceofshit. he deserves to be in jail. my only wish was bhj had the chance to put him away
as you see, the lying hand puppet is stalker as proven in the monroe forum

YOU KICKED HIS SMELLY ASS ALL OVER TOPIX...HE WAS HUMILIATED INTO MASSIVE LIES...he has only his lying fat pal left to bs for him

kudos on the post of the week, exposing that filthy rat...maybe when he leaves baseball will come back, until then, kick his azzz as much as you like...

hand puppet down!!!!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270264 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's official you are my new Pinata .
So tell me: What are you wearing?
Would you like a cookie?
Friend, you're not even worth my time.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270265 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

just another wanna be...
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#270266 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you took the time to respond?
Giggle
Now you sound upset do you need a hug?
Giggle
I think I will enjoy making you dance for my amusement.
Giggle
Now my little chew toy tell me what are you wearing?
Giggle

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270267 Feb 14, 2013
Say, where is "the other idiot momma"? He's hiding and judging. Can't wait for his next lie. Wonder if ike hit another bomb.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270268 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
" how much of a backstabbing liar"..."the other idiot momma"
exactly. Momma lied in the met forum how bhj posted him..a total lie...bhj ignored momma and told off the "smelly rat" unbiased...he forgave him, which is the only thing he did not have to do...
as a payback, unbiased in here lied about him asap
he helped him meet his second wife
he lent him money
he helped him pick out the location
all posts in here, with page and post number...as the hand puppet will cry edited
he is nothing less then a scumbag pieceofshit. he deserves to be in jail. my only wish was bhj had the chance to put him away
as you see, the lying hand puppet is stalker as proven in the monroe forum
YOU KICKED HIS SMELLY ASS ALL OVER TOPIX...HE WAS HUMILIATED INTO MASSIVE LIES...he has only his lying fat pal left to bs for him
kudos on the post of the week, exposing that filthy rat...maybe when he leaves baseball will come back, until then, kick his azzz as much as you like...
hand puppet down!!!!
He's not even a hand puppet. He's a friggin sock puppet.

Brookaven had quite a bit to say about him in private message the other day. None of it good, I'll tell you that much. He probably would have taken care of Unbiased too but he said he used up his favors on taking care of the real threat - Magicrat. Brookaven told me he still worries about what Unbiased did (or does) with all the pictures of his daughter that he downloaded. On Photobucket, you can track what pics are being viewed & which ones are downloaded. Brookaven said almost all of his daughters pics were downloaded to two IP addresses. Even the junior high school photos. Most likely Magicrat & Unbiased. I saw the pics, his daughter is very cute.(I'm not saying that in a creepy old man sort of way, Brookaven, just in case you're listening! But you do have a beautiful girl!) I think that bothered Brookaven more than anything else. He seems very protective of his daughter. I can understand Brookaven worrying though. Unbiased is a deviant little punk & most likely a sexual deviant on top of that. Probably keeps the pics in his spank bank.

I'll take care of Unbiased though. I beat him up for fun. I love that term.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270269 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
just another wanna be...
Ignore that one. She'll go back to her slum forum when she realizes she's out of her league in here.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#270270 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore that one. She'll go back to her slum forum when she realizes she's out of her league in here.
Welcome to the Majors.
I hope you brought your A game
Un will be getting some info on you real soon
You have been warned Sweetheart!
Jimi you never really bothered me but that could change in a snap!
So watch yourself and do what's best

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270271 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not even a hand puppet. He's a friggin sock puppet.
Brookaven had quite a bit to say about him in private message the other day. None of it good, I'll tell you that much. He probably would have taken care of Unbiased too but he said he used up his favors on taking care of the real threat - Magicrat. Brookaven told me he still worries about what Unbiased did (or does) with all the pictures of his daughter that he downloaded. On Photobucket, you can track what pics are being viewed & which ones are downloaded. Brookaven said almost all of his daughters pics were downloaded to two IP addresses. Even the junior high school photos. Most likely Magicrat & Unbiased. I saw the pics, his daughter is very cute.(I'm not saying that in a creepy old man sort of way, Brookaven, just in case you're listening! But you do have a beautiful girl!) I think that bothered Brookaven more than anything else. He seems very protective of his daughter. I can understand Brookaven worrying though. Unbiased is a deviant little punk & most likely a sexual deviant on top of that. Probably keeps the pics in his spank bank.
I'll take care of Unbiased though. I beat him up for fun. I love that term.

sad news...I bet he probably did...here is why...[ downloaded pictures of his daughter]

he did it to me and my daughter..he stalked her on facebook...took her pictures and all her info..shared it with momma and he created a profile of her ex boyfriend and posted with it over 50 times...

he posted her pic on his profile page with me in it...and mentioned exactly some of the pics he has of her...

he is worse then a scumbag. a sick perverted scumbag, who has at times been let to do this by one other person..who looked the other way.

Unbiased is a sick individual. he honestly needs to be seen by a shrink. He has severe lying issues. stalking issues..

I feel for bhj, but what has happened to him, a version of it for years to me and my family..

and now, to a few others in here. they have seen how low he can go with posting info

we all need to stick together and get rid of him....put him out of his misery

but, i tell you this. I am willing to bet he has his pics of them

he will come on here and do his famous, deny,deny act...and lie

never trust him. never believe him

jail awaits that lying pieceofshit.

those that help him, they are next.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#270272 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

i owe unbiased and momma for years of stalking and posting my personal info of my complete family. pictures, threats to women and children...a threat to my 87 yr old dad...my wife and daughter...my son

since he has lied, broken truces, and now has his following, here is my thoughts

put unbiased in posting hell. annoy, pisss him off...make his filthy life miserable...

and let him know, only fellow stalkers are his pals...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270273 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
sad news...I bet he probably did...here is why...[ downloaded pictures of his daughter]
he did it to me and my daughter..he stalked her on facebook...took her pictures and all her info..shared it with momma and he created a profile of her ex boyfriend and posted with it over 50 times...
he posted her pic on his profile page with me in it...and mentioned exactly some of the pics he has of her...
he is worse then a scumbag. a sick perverted scumbag, who has at times been let to do this by one other person..who looked the other way.
Unbiased is a sick individual. he honestly needs to be seen by a shrink. He has severe lying issues. stalking issues..
I feel for bhj, but what has happened to him, a version of it for years to me and my family..
and now, to a few others in here. they have seen how low he can go with posting info
we all need to stick together and get rid of him....put him out of his misery
but, i tell you this. I am willing to bet he has his pics of them
he will come on here and do his famous, deny,deny act...and lie
never trust him. never believe him
jail awaits that lying pieceofshit.
those that help him, they are next.
It's kinda scary if you really think about it. Who knows what kind of deviant this guy really is? Downloading pictures of little girls? I don't know how old your daughter is but what was Brookaven's daughter, all of 16 or 17? And the junior high school pictures too? Pictures of 13 & 14 year old girls? What could he possibly be doing with them? And then to find out Unbiased is pushing his mid-thirties? I don't want to even imagine. Somewhere, there's a Meghan's Law stipulation waiting for him. I'm just glad all I have is a son. But then again, you never know with this one. He might enjoy the boys too. Scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Watchtower sign is gone from the Jehovah's ... 1 hr red blood relative 9
News Black New York legislator denounces Trump's dec... 2 hr Ms Sassy 10
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 hr NEMO 5,915
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ThomasA 321,834
jets talk back (Dec '07) 6 hr Paul Yanks 15,395
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 hr Paul Yanks 45,859
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 8 hr Paul Yanks 7,235

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages