Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#270133 Feb 14, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I am wrong about the Yankees. Thanks Don!

Don, paul and you all think the yanks are a third place team...

you all just might be right...its very possible..well hal allow cash if it seems to happen spend to fix it? or piss off every fan and have the media have a field day over this

valid points...still this is what playing a 162 game season is all about...lets see some baseball!

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#270134 Feb 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Meth Head normally sneaks into his foremans office during his paid 15 minute 3 o'clock break and gets onto his computer to post in here maybe he's mad at jimbo for his obama loving post or maybe he forgot to log out yesterday and got in trouble.I forgot to tell you Brookhaven posted me yesterday in one of Jimbos stupid poll forums...he said he's still shocked jimbo continues his childish ways, it's the reason he dosent post in here anymore
Thats cool. I haven't seen Brookhaven since he last wanted to let the past be the past and move on without holding any grudges. Unlike Jimi, I won't keep bringing it up to him again to annoy. Hopefully he comes back during the season. But if he does come back, we both know Jimi will be re post old edited posts to show him to ignite the fire again

Did you see that story of the golfer in Australia getting bit by a spider on the greens? Just what I needed to read to give me the creeps. I can't stand spiders. Used to have to deal with armies of wolf spiders in Poway in the house all the time

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270135 Feb 14, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U9G8XREyG0QXX&list=FLU-NL de9jAGCF5B663g5ntA&index=1
Dude, this nation was not founded on the principles of big govt. Big govt does not promote wealth. It discourages it. Obama policies create govt dependency. How can you not understand this? The reason why we became a superpower as a nation and won the cold war was because we were the nation with limited govt and gave power to its people. And stop posting these kinda links in this forum. This forum will not tolerate any pro Obama posts or posters

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270136 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
ah, the met/jet executive momma
check out post 15 on the momma chamberlin is poll
besides the first 4 or 5 posts being beyond funny
watch what the dengerate gambler whos uses bookies, racist, bigot posts to a woman
why of course we have stated he does that and worse
no doubt the mets/jets enjoy seeing that on the big screen! serby also...and sherman,....
Dude, you're the only one who cares about those silly immature poll forums. Sometimes its hard to believe you're a grown man. And have a good weekend. Its dipping down to the 40's here. It sucks however if its in the 40's here, it will be in the 30's for you

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270137 Feb 14, 2013
anyone want to see a hypocrite at work?

go into the monroes mom poll...there is...guess who

unbiased, the forum liar...and guess what, he is stalking someone

what a shock...not to mention, he has started polls, and been in several, the smarter poster one

and his pal momma is crushing him, and momma votes daily....

of course, some high school dropout would be losing to of all people...his buddy...even momma laughs at that...

also, worse predictions,fu called it months ago, he is almost as bad as the "human jinx"

wow.

side note, no edited posts, page, and post number will be supplied on all shoutouts to someone he lied to..i can't wait. not to mention the other liar mentioned his name

those 2 cannot stop lying at anytime...

facts...and they see every post...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270138 Feb 14, 2013
"who cares about those silly immature forums"

lmfao

there he is, stalking paul yanks...trying to get his personal info

hope his new buddy is proud of that...
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#270139 Feb 14, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you're the only one who cares about those silly immature poll forums. Sometimes its hard to believe you're a grown man. And have a good weekend. Its dipping down to the 40's here. It sucks however if its in the 40's here, it will be in the 30's for you
Just giving you an update. My data came across a name you might be interested in. It may prove to be him. The billing address appeared on a QUAIL CREEK WATER COMPANY mailing list. I am researching it now for you pal . It may take a little while.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270140 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Just giving you an update. My data came across a name you might be interested in. It may prove to be him. The billing address appeared on a QUAIL CREEK WATER COMPANY mailing list. I am researching it now for you pal . It may take a little while.
Rookie mistake with all these stalkers coming in here. Nonetheless, thanks. You're a good guy. Anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270141 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
I need that company turned upside down by you

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270142 Feb 14, 2013
omg

there it is...proof of unbiased stalking paul yanks and his contact

game over

time to get some enforcement on this...

its disgusting, his mole from a forum coming in here trying to stalk one of us...

so much for him not in forums.

and this proves his stalkings are not over...

phone call soon!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270143 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
No more posts of this nature in this or any of the other forums. You know how. No exceptions

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270144 Feb 14, 2013
Pretty amusing watch one poster panicking. I'm simply here minding my own business. I'm not stalking or bothering anyone. Looks like someone over reacted this morning. I have not posted 1 bit of anyones info today and have no intention of doing so

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270145 Feb 14, 2013
Hey moron, show me where I posted I am stalking Paul? You cannot. Stop jumping to your silly conclusions
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#270146 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
omg
there it is...proof of unbiased stalking paul yanks and his contact
game over
time to get some enforcement on this...
its disgusting, his mole from a forum coming in here trying to stalk one of us...
so much for him not in forums.
and this proves his stalkings are not over...
phone call soon!
This has nothing to do Un-Biased he has not asked me to do anything . I was doing this by myself already.
You see Jimi a certain poster once said and I quote "come on out to Az. to see me anytime ya homo"
I have accepted his written invitation and plan to keep that appointment real soon.
When I have secured the exact place of my invitation I plan to share it with who ever else he has extended the same invitation.
So Jimi call whoever you please , I was invited .

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270147 Feb 14, 2013
Anyone go in monroes mom poll. Proof of stalking paul is there. Once again,never believe the forum coward and liar.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270148 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do Un-Biased he has not asked me to do anything . I was doing this by myself already.
You see Jimi a certain poster once said and I quote "come on out to Az. to see me anytime ya homo"
I have accepted his written invitation and plan to keep that appointment real soon.
When I have secured the exact place of my invitation I plan to share it with who ever else he has extended the same invitation.

You're a homo?

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270149 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
This may have been the best post I ever read on here, other than a few that I wrote myself. I spend time during the year in Scottsdale and invited him to my place each time. Even invited him for golf outings. I'm in the Waterfront way at the top of that hi rise when I go out there. Let me know when you plan on getting back out there

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270150 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, this nation was not founded on the principles of big govt. Big govt does not promote wealth. It discourages it. Obama policies create govt dependency. How can you not understand this? The reason why we became a superpower as a nation and won the cold war was because we were the nation with limited govt and gave power to its people. And stop posting these kinda links in this forum. This forum will not tolerate any pro Obama posts or posters
Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments (one post at a time)

50. Killed the F-22: In 2009, Obama ended further purchases of Lockheed Martin single-seat, twin-engine, fighter aircraft, which cost $358 million apiece. Though the military had 187 built, the plane has never flown a single combat mission. Eliminating it saved $4 billion.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270151 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, this nation was not founded on the principles of big govt. Big govt does not promote wealth. It discourages it. Obama policies create govt dependency. How can you not understand this? The reason why we became a superpower as a nation and won the cold war was because we were the nation with limited govt and gave power to its people. And stop posting these kinda links in this forum. This forum will not tolerate any pro Obama posts or posters
49. Helped South Sudan Declare Independence: Obama appointed two envoys to Sudan and personally attended a special UN meeting on the area. Through U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice, helped negotiate a peaceful split in 2011.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270152 Feb 14, 2013
48. Provided Payment to Wronged Minority Farmers: In 2009, Obama signed the Claims Resolution Act, which provided $4.6 billion in funding for a legal settlement with black and Native American farmers who the government cheated out of loans and natural resource royalties in years past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Fugooo 64,113
Dirty Gannett manipulating stock 4 hr Unethical 1
Oswego Co. Thibodeau- "Tie a yellow ribbon kidn... 4 hr Diana Vickery 12
We VS We (Nov '09) 4 hr 2 Dogs 2,642
Las Vegas shooting 4 hr Liberal mom 1
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 5 hr 2 Dogs 3,164
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 5 hr 2 Dogs 1,582
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 6 hr NEMO 5,712
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Susanm 319,912
jets talk back (Dec '07) 12 hr Paul Yanks 15,156

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance