Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269997 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of scheduling after not being able to sell-out a single playoff game last year it was nice of MLB to schedule the Red Sox in imitation stadium for the opener, with all the Boston fans making the trip south it will save the juicekees the embarressment of not being able to sell-out opening day
You keeping your long time tradition of attending the Mets home opener this year? Has it ever been at night? I know you like to start the party hours before 1st pitch
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#269998 Feb 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of vets flocked to that team..still think detroit the team to beat..verlander, fielder and cabrera a tough trio...wonder if coke or the kid will be the closer...
Agree on DET being the team to beat in the AL Central. Think Leyland mixes & matches the closer spot based on the opponents batting order in the late innings...

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#269999 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Another great non-move by Sandy. The day Scott Boras or MLB get over on Sandy is the day he'll quit. Because Pittsburgh refuses to sign last years number one the Mets should pay for it this year ? Not on Sandys watch.
What is watching? Last place Mets is what he is.

They stink!

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#270000 Feb 12, 2013
the don wrote:
Harvey, Niese and dead arm Santana what a pathetic staff....last place for sure, LMAO!
No "BIG" Pelf updates?

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#270001 Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Yank Russell: Jeter ‘has the fire’
New York Post | Feb 12

Martin’s contact with former Yankees teammates during the off-season was limited. He saw first base coach Mick Kelleher on a plane from California to Tampa yesterday and spoke briefly with manager Joe Girardi after signing with the Pirates.

“Jeet [Derek Jeter] sent me a text and said,‘It was a pleasure playing with you,’” Martin said.“He is a class act and definitely an inspiration by the way he handles things, his professionalism and his dedication. That guy does everything the right way. He is one of my favorites, no question.’’

Can the 38-year-old Jeter fully return from a fractured ankle suffered in October?

“If it’s humanely possible, I think he will be able to do it. Even if it’s not humanely possible he might be able to do it, too,’’ Martin said.“That’s just the way Jeter is. I think he has the fire in him still. He would have to be in a wheelchair for him not to go.’’

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#270002 Feb 12, 2013
the don wrote:
First time I ever saw a player go to small market Cleveland over what should be a large market team(but isn't) Mets...My sources tell me Bourn tool one look at the mets lineup and told sandy this is a last place team and he was going to sign with a professional organization Cleveland....LMAO
So no Mets Christmas present?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270003 Feb 12, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

was there ever gonna be one? lmao...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#270004 Feb 12, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You keeping your long time tradition of attending the Mets home opener this year? Has it ever been at night? I know you like to start the party hours before 1st pitch
according to you he works for the Mets..LMAO this is a pretty dumb question for you to be asking youre uncle then...haha
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#270005 Feb 12, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Coal maybe but not bourn lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270006 Feb 12, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> according to you he works for the Mets..LMAO this is a pretty dumb question for you to be asking youre uncle then...haha

he works for the mets, jets, nets...suites in all...a limo..a private jet...homes in floral park,middle island, saratoga, vermont...

several model gals...unlimted resources...

of course, in his fat slobbering mind...

an unemployed cook, stuck in the carolinas, collecting disability.

those are facts..a criminal..arrested..poor..mooc hes off the wifes in laws...will not see mommy due to someone he is frightened to death of in florida...

perhaps the biggest coward in the history of topix.

biggest liar is debateable...its a tie with his pal..i think he has the edge due to the sports lies...its close however...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270007 Feb 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he works for the mets, jets, nets...suites in all...a limo..a private jet...homes in floral park,middle island, saratoga, vermont...
several model gals...unlimted resources...
of course, in his fat slobbering mind...
an unemployed cook, stuck in the carolinas, collecting disability.
those are facts..a criminal..arrested..poor..mooc hes off the wifes in laws...will not see mommy due to someone he is frightened to death of in florida...
perhaps the biggest coward in the history of topix.
biggest liar is debateable...its a tie with his pal..i think he has the edge due to the sports lies...its close however...
You got a lot of nerve implying I'm a liar. It was you who made up a fake profile of Truth/Dare and implied it to be Brookhavens brother. Then in that fake profile, you called Momma some low brow. Then you switched back into your Jimi-yank profile and posted back to yourself that you loved that new nickname for him. So basically you went back and forth posting to yourself patting yourself on the back. Then to make matters worse, you called all the regs in here fools on several occasians. After I outed you in that profile, I did say I would help save and preserve your repuation by not telling anyone. But you couldn't help yourself and decided to bring that profile back. Now you lost all trust with several posters in here. Its why 1 reg in here sent me a pvt message after my "jello-ous" post and said it was the funniest thing he read ever in here. And don't worry when you read this, I won't reveal who you are, although I appreciated the message

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270008 Feb 12, 2013
Lmfao.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#270009 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>You got a lot of nerve implying I'm a liar. It was you who made up a fake profile of Truth/Dare and implied it to be Brookhavens brother. Then in that fake profile, you called Momma some low brow. Then you switched back into your Jimi-yank profile and posted back to yourself that you loved that new nickname for him. So basically you went back and forth posting to yourself patting yourself on the back. Then to make matters worse, you called all the regs in here fools on several occasians. After I outed you in that profile, I did say I would help save and preserve your repuation by not telling anyone. But you couldn't help yourself and decided to bring that profile back. Now you lost all trust with several posters in here. Its why 1 reg in here sent me a pvt message after my "jello-ous" post and said it was the funniest thing he read ever in here. And don't worry when you read this, I won't reveal who you are, although I appreciated the message
I agree with the poster who private messaged you the JELLO-OUS post was hysterical, although the poster who was Blade from Florida was also priceless
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270010 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the poster who private messaged you the JELLO-OUS post was hysterical, although the poster who was Blade from Florida was also priceless
Hey crackhead moron.....what did Sandy lie to you or is tight wad Freddy too broke from the Madoff ponzi scheme? you said Born was gonna be a Christmas present.....instead you had your fat head shoved up your ass again in stupidity ya bullshit liar......find a job yet mooch? LMFAO

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270011 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the poster who private messaged you the JELLO-OUS post was hysterical, although the poster who was Blade from Florida was also priceless
Something hysterical just happened over here. One of the bulbs in the kitchen ceiling just blew. Whether I'm in here or going to Home Depot later, I'm dealing with white bulbs
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270012 Feb 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he lies and the other swears to it...its all they have..messages will be flying back and forth...bet on it, cha ching...
And its always been that way and always will.....no jobs for either dopes.....gives them plenty of time to be stupid and BS liars.....and both do that well.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270013 Feb 12, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> The fat dope hasn't been right Yet!...
Nope...and the fat crackhead dope never will be right......too funny is his jets predictions....2011-2012 fat dope said 12-4 and 11-5 in reality jets went 8-8 and 6-10......what a clueless moron.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270014 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

blade? junior confirmed it was you...

nice try tman, bruce for real, pough, fenway fanatic...on and on

our guess is around 30 or more profiles..countless non profile posts also

you fool no one...depressesd Y. F....

lmfao...as if...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270015 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

right slackers, keep up the good posting, its noticed...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#270016 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Something hysterical just happened over here. One of the bulbs in the kitchen ceiling just blew. Whether I'm in here or going to Home Depot later, I'm dealing with white bulbs
You know what other post cracks me up the one where DW labeled him 'Gutsy'. I sure miss DW being in here everyday he always made me laugh not to mention having more baseball knowledge then Jimbo and his band of ignorant followers combined

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 5 min mjjcpa 4,906
Time to go? 5 min Younohoo 720
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr -Sprocket- 11,862
News Matt Stonie tops Joey Chestnut in hot dog eatin... 1 hr Christsharians on... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,988
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 36,006
News Brave dog Leo honored with monument in Serbian ... 3 hr blimey 2
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages