Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#270005 Feb 12, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
So no Mets Christmas present?
Coal maybe but not bourn lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270006 Feb 12, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> according to you he works for the Mets..LMAO this is a pretty dumb question for you to be asking youre uncle then...haha


he works for the mets, jets, nets...suites in all...a limo..a private jet...homes in floral park,middle island, saratoga, vermont...

several model gals...unlimted resources...

of course, in his fat slobbering mind...

an unemployed cook, stuck in the carolinas, collecting disability.

those are facts..a criminal..arrested..poor..mooc hes off the wifes in laws...will not see mommy due to someone he is frightened to death of in florida...

perhaps the biggest coward in the history of topix.

biggest liar is debateable...its a tie with his pal..i think he has the edge due to the sports lies...its close however...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#270007 Feb 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he works for the mets, jets, nets...suites in all...a limo..a private jet...homes in floral park,middle island, saratoga, vermont...
several model gals...unlimted resources...
of course, in his fat slobbering mind...
an unemployed cook, stuck in the carolinas, collecting disability.
those are facts..a criminal..arrested..poor..mooc hes off the wifes in laws...will not see mommy due to someone he is frightened to death of in florida...
perhaps the biggest coward in the history of topix.
biggest liar is debateable...its a tie with his pal..i think he has the edge due to the sports lies...its close however...
You got a lot of nerve implying I'm a liar. It was you who made up a fake profile of Truth/Dare and implied it to be Brookhavens brother. Then in that fake profile, you called Momma some low brow. Then you switched back into your Jimi-yank profile and posted back to yourself that you loved that new nickname for him. So basically you went back and forth posting to yourself patting yourself on the back. Then to make matters worse, you called all the regs in here fools on several occasians. After I outed you in that profile, I did say I would help save and preserve your repuation by not telling anyone. But you couldn't help yourself and decided to bring that profile back. Now you lost all trust with several posters in here. Its why 1 reg in here sent me a pvt message after my "jello-ous" post and said it was the funniest thing he read ever in here. And don't worry when you read this, I won't reveal who you are, although I appreciated the message

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270008 Feb 12, 2013
Lmfao.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#270009 Feb 12, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You got a lot of nerve implying I'm a liar. It was you who made up a fake profile of Truth/Dare and implied it to be Brookhavens brother. Then in that fake profile, you called Momma some low brow. Then you switched back into your Jimi-yank profile and posted back to yourself that you loved that new nickname for him. So basically you went back and forth posting to yourself patting yourself on the back. Then to make matters worse, you called all the regs in here fools on several occasians. After I outed you in that profile, I did say I would help save and preserve your repuation by not telling anyone. But you couldn't help yourself and decided to bring that profile back. Now you lost all trust with several posters in here. Its why 1 reg in here sent me a pvt message after my "jello-ous" post and said it was the funniest thing he read ever in here. And don't worry when you read this, I won't reveal who you are, although I appreciated the message
I agree with the poster who private messaged you the JELLO-OUS post was hysterical, although the poster who was Blade from Florida was also priceless
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270010 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the poster who private messaged you the JELLO-OUS post was hysterical, although the poster who was Blade from Florida was also priceless
Hey crackhead moron.....what did Sandy lie to you or is tight wad Freddy too broke from the Madoff ponzi scheme? you said Born was gonna be a Christmas present.....instead you had your fat head shoved up your ass again in stupidity ya bullshit liar......find a job yet mooch? LMFAO

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#270011 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the poster who private messaged you the JELLO-OUS post was hysterical, although the poster who was Blade from Florida was also priceless
Something hysterical just happened over here. One of the bulbs in the kitchen ceiling just blew. Whether I'm in here or going to Home Depot later, I'm dealing with white bulbs
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270012 Feb 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he lies and the other swears to it...its all they have..messages will be flying back and forth...bet on it, cha ching...
And its always been that way and always will.....no jobs for either dopes.....gives them plenty of time to be stupid and BS liars.....and both do that well.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270013 Feb 12, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> The fat dope hasn't been right Yet!...
Nope...and the fat crackhead dope never will be right......too funny is his jets predictions....2011-2012 fat dope said 12-4 and 11-5 in reality jets went 8-8 and 6-10......what a clueless moron.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270014 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the poster who private messaged you the JELLO-OUS post was hysterical, although the poster who was Blade from Florida was also priceless


blade? junior confirmed it was you...

nice try tman, bruce for real, pough, fenway fanatic...on and on

our guess is around 30 or more profiles..countless non profile posts also

you fool no one...depressesd Y. F....

lmfao...as if...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270015 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the poster who private messaged you the JELLO-OUS post was hysterical, although the poster who was Blade from Florida was also priceless


right slackers, keep up the good posting, its noticed...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#270016 Feb 12, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Something hysterical just happened over here. One of the bulbs in the kitchen ceiling just blew. Whether I'm in here or going to Home Depot later, I'm dealing with white bulbs
You know what other post cracks me up the one where DW labeled him 'Gutsy'. I sure miss DW being in here everyday he always made me laugh not to mention having more baseball knowledge then Jimbo and his band of ignorant followers combined

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270017 Feb 12, 2013
so now someone who claims to have never been fooled was fooled?? wtf?? lori was paul, then fu...then someone from florida??

I am now someone else? slackers fooled him also?

so, I take it, junior is a fool then...

lmfao...always tossing someone under the bus to get others to fall for his lies...

once again, anyone who believes the liar deserves his crap...

after all, he's the one who claims momma sees debbie

do you believe that one?

momma and his suites

do you believe that one?

on and on..and on

1 lie after another...

again, its hard for me to guess who is the bigger liar, junior or momma...my guess is momma by a nose

cha ching!!!!

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#270018 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You know what other post cracks me up the one where DW labeled him 'Gutsy'. I sure miss DW being in here everyday he always made me laugh not to mention having more baseball knowledge then Jimbo and his band of ignorant followers combined
I've learned much baseball from you and DW. I enjoy both you guys posts. I'm sure he'll be back for the Yankees/Sox home opener

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270019 Feb 12, 2013
I feel bad for this supposed "poster" who private messaged him...due to only a few on here, it leads to one person

so, why not toss him under the bus...shame

but, not shocking..they lie 24/7...and want people to argue on here, they want pals vs pals...yank fan vs yank fan, ny giant fan vs ny giant fan

its all they have...zero sports, stalk, lie,
confuse...

they live to lie and bs...they have done it for over 5 years now. stalkers, liars, scumbags, cowards.

Its good to see a few others have stood up to them.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270020 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You know what other post cracks me up the one where DW labeled him 'Gutsy'. I sure miss DW being in here everyday he always made me laugh not to mention having more baseball knowledge then Jimbo and his band of ignorant followers combined
Thing is you don't know jackshit about sports ya moron....not even by accident....you are a bitter hack and afraid to give credit where its due.....you are an all out scumbag liar...and DW is opinionated poster....a prick like you.....a Yankee hack and a praises the last place sox....soon as the sox were headed for the cellar he did a fat momma......hightailed it outta here with his tail between his legs and hid the rest of the year.......just like he did with the fake heart attack BS and hid after he said the Twins would sweep the Yanks.....and like you moron....he was dead WRONG!!!!!!too fuckinfunny.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270021 Feb 12, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Thing is you don't know jackshit about sports ya moron....not even by accident....you are a bitter hack and afraid to give credit where its due.....you are an all out scumbag liar...and DW is opinionated poster....a prick like you.....a Yankee hack and a praises the last place sox....soon as the sox were headed for the cellar he did a fat momma......hightailed it outta here with his tail between his legs and hid the rest of the year.......just like he did with the fake heart attack BS and hid after he said the Twins would sweep the Yanks.....and like you moron....he was dead WRONG!!!!!!too fuckinfunny.....LMFAO


its been a long time since he has been right...90% of the time dead wrong, and maybe 95% of the time...

what is even funnier is junior with his 3-12 week in pro football picks...then had to resort to lying about his picks and picking them after games...

but its still here...his new england and denver to win the super bowl...lmfao...

never ever saw 2 worse pickers in sports in my life...

no wonder they get along..liars, stalkers and horrible handicappers..
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#270022 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You know what other post cracks me up the one where DW labeled him 'Gutsy'. I sure miss DW being in here everyday he always made me laugh not to mention having more baseball knowledge then Jimbo and his band of ignorant followers combined
Dw was a lot like you a clueless blowhard, come to think of it maybe you were him or maybe he was you, ahhhhhh who cares ya dope. LMAO!
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#270023 Feb 12, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Thing is you don't know jackshit about sports ya moron....not even by accident....you are a bitter hack and afraid to give credit where its due.....you are an all out scumbag liar...and DW is opinionated poster....a prick like you.....a Yankee hack and a praises the last place sox....soon as the sox were headed for the cellar he did a fat momma......hightailed it outta here with his tail between his legs and hid the rest of the year.......just like he did with the fake heart attack BS and hid after he said the Twins would sweep the Yanks.....and like you moron....he was dead WRONG!!!!!!too fuckinfunny.....LMFAO
good factual post paulie....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270024 Feb 12, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Dw was a lot like you a clueless blowhard, come to think of it maybe you were him or maybe he was you, ahhhhhh who cares ya dope. LMAO!


good post, no one cares...hard to believe one is 34 and the other going on 48...2 out of work liars...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 9 min VN Vet 7,769
trump is a new theo roosevelt 38 min manolon 16
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 38 min Cool hand Luke 12,784
ny restaurant owners vote trump 42 min nikolaki 34
Who said: blacks, Hispanics, Asians, LBGT, youn... 1 hr Debate reality 1
Super Bowl was a Battle Zone in War on Culture 1 hr Culture Auditor 10
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr Maude 8,997
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages