|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Michael Bourn signs a 4 year 48M deal with the Indians......I thought I recalled a fat dope name momma chamberlin saying it was a sure fire bet from sandy that Bourn would be a met.....a Christmas gift to all met fans he said none the less....guess the fat dope was wrong again cha-ching.....what else is new? LMFAO

better yet, he claimed he was in arbitration with him

lmfao

so busted, once again, another stupid lie...

he never learns...

another blockbuster down

0-5 years...

so damn funny....love it...he is the biggest dope alive..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
better yet, he claimed he was in arbitration with him
lmfao
so busted, once again, another stupid lie...
he never learns...
another blockbuster down
0-5 years...
so damn funny....love it...he is the biggest dope alive..
Whats funny is momma puts his foot in his mouth as often as the 280 pound fat dope shovels in food....ya think by now fatso would have learned to keep his big fat trap shut....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no wonder momma likes him..drugs and a coward...lmfao...
Yup 2 of a kind drug infested dopes and cowards....just like fat momma and fat Rexie....the foot fetish and everything else that goes with it.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Whats funny is momma puts his foot in his mouth as often as the 280 pound fat dope shovels in food....ya think by now fatso would have learned to keep his big fat trap shut....lmfao

fattie is steaming mad...judging and hiding like a coward...

what was funny was this am..i was at my site and got a call to go on line..i saw only the 2 liars on and momma was judging him and himself..i bet as soon as junior asked him if he was judging himself, momma realized he had screwed up by giving himself good judges...and un bad...so he quickly went into his massive profiles and judged himself bad

it had to be funny...only 2 people on line, yet one was fooled..

momma owns him..and has junior toss him juicy shoutouts...0-5 years of blockbusters...pretty good track record...lmao

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
go in the mets forum
momma is in there claiming to be at the big citi and sandy is going into arbitration with bourne...over the draft pick
meanwhile, he signs with cleveland
its obvious momma is beyond clueless and got busted in yet another lie
expect the lil general to bail him out again with a shout out
bet on it, cha ching
what a dope..even the general is shaking his head how he screws up 24/7.
Momma c continues to show all on this forum his "endless sports knowledge". Lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup 2 of a kind drug infested dopes and cowards....just like fat momma and fat Rexie....the foot fetish and everything else that goes with it.....lmfao

just as momma is slackers, that new yank idiot is probably momma...

once you see the usual rip you and me, is the clue

now, read this

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/02/mets-ma...

bourne never went into arbitration...read on how it went down...while momma is lying in the met forum, when the facts come out as shown here, the momma lies prove he had no idea and it was a shot in the dark...

posting that idiot is just posting momma...he never gives up..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
just as momma is slackers, that new yank idiot is probably momma...
once you see the usual rip you and me, is the clue
now, read this
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/02/mets-ma...
bourne never went into arbitration...read on how it went down...while momma is lying in the met forum, when the facts come out as shown here, the momma lies prove he had no idea and it was a shot in the dark...
posting that idiot is just posting momma...he never gives up..
Exactly....momma blames you and I for voting on Topix polls.....over thousands of posters all around Topix but only you and I do all the voting......or when the fat slob goes on with his sick gay fetishes on other forums its always you and I and the sick twisted fat slob goes into detail about gargling semen and how to get rid of the nasty taste the whole bit....and the fat slob has a bad habit of telling on himself too....put 2 and 2 together and it tells you momma is as gay as Jim Nabors and Elton John....a real sicko....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
fattie is steaming mad...judging and hiding like a coward...
what was funny was this am..i was at my site and got a call to go on line..i saw only the 2 liars on and momma was judging him and himself..i bet as soon as junior asked him if he was judging himself, momma realized he had screwed up by giving himself good judges...and un bad...so he quickly went into his massive profiles and judged himself bad
it had to be funny...only 2 people on line, yet one was fooled..
momma owns him..and has junior toss him juicy shoutouts...0-5 years of blockbusters...pretty good track record...lmao
Fatso should be steaming mad he fuckedup once again with his stupid blockbluster deals that never happen....the fat clown should be embarrassed for his childish stupidities......a bean brain moron that is totally clueless about baseball and his own teams.....what a fool....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Looks like Adam LaRoche is on his way to Boston....great job by the Sox this winter who have become Torontos biggest concern for the divisional title
Hey moron...LaRoche resigned with Washington ya fool.....was this another story Sandy told you dopey? LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Tell your brother he's right on....Turner will probably be heading to Dallas shortly to right the ship....without Garrett and Romo the Cowboys might only have 4-5 losses...instead the Redskins will win the division....On a happier note Norv Turner and Garrett both helped my Jets today...1 game out now....they win out they'll be playoff bound
Hey slackers ahhhh....Norv Turner went to the Cleveland Browns as an OC you idiot......you are 100%....wrong every time ya dope....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Sandy's office phone is ringing off the hook as he sits in the drivers seat taking calls from Texas, Tampa and Anahiem...as long as they don't get greedy asking for Wheeler or Harvey with RA a deal should be struck shortly, he's playing the three against each other and is having a great time doing it.
Hey Moron URA Dickey didn't go to any of these 3 teams....he went to Toronto you fool....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Just got a call we're close to signing Bourne...it's gonna be a great Christmas
Your phone call was BULLSHIT ya MORON.....Bourne is going to Cleveland......its gonna be a great Christmas...yeah right....LMFAO...yeah like its gonna be a great summer for ya too and your last place mets ya stupid fool.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I think you forgot about the trumbo one, lmao!!

way to go paul! how about turner being the offensive co ordinator of the jets!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Moron URA Dickey didn't go to any of these 3 teams....he went to Toronto you fool....LMFAO

"phone ringing off the hook"

it never ends, it just gets funnier..

a convicted criminal, dengenerate gambler with bookie ties, racist bigot...why sure, mets and jets just dying to hire that dope..

who on office time is in here, spewing hate, judging...lying..

shocked we have not had a story from the post or daily news on this " lucky" guy who works in 2 different sports...

as if...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/ 2013/02/indians-to-sign-michae l-bourn.html?utm_source=dlvr.i t&utm_medium=facebook

guess who signs bourne?? ain't the mets...
Interesting signing. CLE gets their SP in order, they could surprise in the AL Central...

Been rumored CLE could be bought for the right price...

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Moron URA Dickey didn't go to any of these 3 teams....he went to Toronto you fool....LMFAO
Lol...

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"phone ringing off the hook"
it never ends, it just gets funnier..
a convicted criminal, dengenerate gambler with bookie ties, racist bigot...why sure, mets and jets just dying to hire that dope..
who on office time is in here, spewing hate, judging...lying..
shocked we have not had a story from the post or daily news on this " lucky" guy who works in 2 different sports...
as if...
Jeter is "good to go" and running like a deer on the first day of spring training well ahead of schedule. Yanks will need him in 2013, he's one off the keys.......still.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeter is "good to go" and running like a deer on the first day of spring training well ahead of schedule. Yanks will need him in 2013, he's one off the keys.......still.

oh yeah, he hit a bomb that went past dale mabry and over buc stadium...

runs sprints daily! Think he was timed in under 3 to first...wow..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting signing. CLE gets their SP in order, they could surprise in the AL Central...
Been rumored CLE could be bought for the right price...
a lot of vets flocked to that team..still think detroit the team to beat..verlander, fielder and cabrera a tough trio...wonder if coke or the kid will be the closer...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Your phone call was BULLSHIT ya MORON.....Bourne is going to Cleveland......its gonna be a great Christmas...yeah right....LMFAO...yeah like its gonna be a great summer for ya too and your last place mets ya stupid fool.....LMFAO

he lies and the other swears to it...its all they have..messages will be flying back and forth...bet on it, cha ching...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr UN Must Go 14,719
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Pearl Jam 305,390
jets talk back (Dec '07) 6 hr Jack 8,970
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr truth-facts 46,239
"The national conversation about race" 6 hr Decent exposier 4
Hillary Clinton does the ice bucket challenge 7 hr Just Saying 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 hr Jack 35,095
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 15 hr Fb fan 10,314

Search the New York Forum:
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000