|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Heck of a shot! Lmao. Big ike. So much for his mets bs
must be watching met re-run...he is the forum dope lmao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> why put a star like cano at third...Arod where did he go??

I posted if cano goes...and the yanks don't resign him

arod will more then likely be a part time fielder...bet he turns into more of a dh, and that is from what i read..

who knows how healthy aroid will be...

if cano stays and aroid is more a part time field guy, adams could be the better utility guy then hands of stone nunez...

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>When I refer to the Mets im talking 2014 as promised by Sandy....this year is a dry run, although dont get me wrong....don't sleep on the Mets this year, young and hungary equals dangerous
To me young and hungry means a few winning 8 of 10 games streaks during the season but much more losing 7 of 10 game streaks this year.

I'll pick the Mets to win 73 games this year. Padres to win 61 games this year. Yankees to win 85 games

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> why put a star like cano at third...Arod where did he go??

the shift to third meant adams if they resign cano and aroid is a part timer at third and mostly dh..

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of losers ( the juicekees) MLBs Tim Kurtjian did a great job of it moments ago calling the AL East a weak division and making the Jays an overwhelming favorite, he says and I quote " With Dickey and Johnson alone that's 30 wins, even if Johnson isnt 100 percent he's still good for 10 with Dickey picking up the rest, RA is in a whole different world having an unhittable pitch he's just starting to master add 150 more scoring opportunties with Reyes and Bonifacio at the top followed by the best middle in the division you have a very potent team, and i'm not even mentioning Lawrie"...Ive already put a bundle on the Jays this winter but i'm thinking of betting even more on them.
Jays could have BP problems though. It doomed the Marlins last year. But their lineup and starters are solid across. And they have a catcher who very quietly if healthy, will put up 25+HR's.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Just unreal between the judgers on here and her wasting her time in the adult daycare center known as facebook, you all are immature
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe he was watching the one met highlite from last year on some vcr tape he has in his basement...
its like he is begging to get caught...it just verifies he has no met, jet job..
all lies..
fat slob, buried in the carolinas, waiting for the next shout out from his master...
All lies is what that fat dope is all about.....fat clown is a 4 time topix poll loser and rightfully so....
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
arod will more then likely be a part time fielder...bet he turns into more of a dh, and that is from what i read..
if cano stays and aroid is more a part time field guy, adams could be the better utility guy then hands of stone nunez...
sure but why not put adams on third and leave cano an all star second baseman where he belongs..why weaken to positions?

"I posted if Cano goes" if thats the case then you wouldn't have cano to put on third base..no.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

What a great first day in St Lucie.....The Mets pitchers look great and are dying to let loose having been in training for a month...meanwhile The Captain, BIG IKE and Lucas have been hitting bombs for the past week, d'Arnaud also hitting ropes, and Niewenhies healthy ,with 90 percent of the Mets in camp the past month they are raring to go.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> sure but why not put adams on third and leave cano an all star second baseman where he belongs..why weaken to positions?
"I posted if Cano goes" if thats the case then you wouldn't have cano to put on third base..no.
I agree 100%. I said if cano goes adams plays second. I tried to clarify on another post that if cano stays adams plays third. Aroid will most likely be a part time 3rd baseman this year and next. Adams I think will be better then nunez because he can field. Aroid will dh most of the time.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
What a great first day in St Lucie.....The Mets pitchers look great and are dying to let loose having been in training for a month...meanwhile The Captain, BIG IKE and Lucas have been hitting bombs for the past week, d'Arnaud also hitting ropes, and Niewenhies healthy ,with 90 percent of the Mets in camp the past month they are raring to go.

Keep up the good posting slackers,its noticed.
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
with this weak hitting yankee team got to find a place for nunez's bat before they cancel out whatever trade value he has..Truth is jimi I'am not so sure that Nunez's "hands of stone" are really any worse then that fatprick youk who the yanks got playing third base this year...Well looks to me like the yanks are loaded with DH's this year..
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
and the beat goes on..just when I think you reached the pinnacle of stupidity you post this..bravo moron bravo..keep up the good posting ....LMAO

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Of course. Pitchers and catchers first. Physicals. Then Position players.
You won't see that happening for a few days.
What a shock. Momma lying. Lmao.
So what your saying is no position players have reported to any major league complex and havnt been hitting and fielding for at least a month ? you truly are a moron you're the dumbest thing on topix not to mention you have a roll of flab that hangs over your belt line...Isnt that right Gutsy ?
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Keep up the good posting slackers,its noticed.
Jimi is this idiot trying to claim Big Ike is the Captain of the mets?

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
For fantasy purposes, besides Wright, do any position players get drafted? Its a 10 team league so that can hurt Ike

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Jimi is this idiot trying to claim Big Ike is the Captain of the mets?
Dude, he posted the captain being Wright. Geeez, does he have to spell out everything for you

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>So what your saying is no position players have reported to any major league complex and havnt been hitting and fielding for at least a month ? you truly are a moron you're the dumbest thing on topix not to mention you have a roll of flab that hangs over your belt line...Isnt that right Gutsy ?
Jeter been at camp. Did you read about his silly rules about signing autographs?
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Dude, he lies so damn much you can't be sure of any of the shite he post..Fact is 90% of Momma posts are pure BS and the other 10% is highly suspect...So yes I would say "he have to spell out everything"...We clear on that now!

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Jeter been at camp. Did you read about his silly rules about signing autographs?
He's disgusting and when his steroid abuse breaks he'll hit bottom...as for the Mets and fantasy BIG IKE is a must have and a steal in later rounds, id also take a flyer on d'Arnoud once he takes over fulltime duty, which may be opening day. Can you believe these morons dont think players have been in camp for weeks ?? Well maybe not the old out of shape juicekees but the majority of teams have been having informal workouts for weeks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 11 min Isle Insider 4,783
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 39 min Bruser 7,859
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Eric 68,423
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,854
thankyou 1 hr The Real Jimmy Crack Corn 2
Review: Erik's Barbershop 1 hr Terry 2
Savages downplayed in the media (Feb '10) 2 hr BROOKLYN SAVAGE 6,160
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr The_Box 305,164
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr LIFan 10,227
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters