“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269855 Feb 11, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Austin has solid MILB #'s to date. If a prospect can hit at AA, usually an indication that he's on a MLB roster sooner than later. Williams needs a bit more time. Heathcott was drafted with a big rep. Had some injuries & plateaued a bit early on. Big year for him to prove his worth...
The NYY prospect that can go through their system quickly is Tyler Hensley. His FB is said to be consistent at 95+ MPH with good breaking stuff. Was considered a top 15 prospect in last year's June draft...

would not shock me if austin in mid summer at triple aaa if he has a dominating year at double aa...i still see montgomery coming up late in the year for the pen if he continues to blow people away. Heathcott did struggle but all you hear is how he has come back and the tools he has..i agree, this is his year to shine. and of course move up the chain..Hensley could be what, 3 years out? sanchez and murphy need to continue to blast away and move up the chain.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269856 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>JELLO-OUS and Meth Head are also responsible for all the polls and votes in them, Topix advised me of that months ago. Ever wonder why JELLO-OUS uses J.Cheever Loophole so much and other proxies ? His JELLO-OUS-yank profile has been banned from starting polls.

another foot in mouth post...once again, proven wrong...did you vote in your born stupid poll? paul brought up the massive drug use

my bad, I left it off...but, it proves you wrong..I am not banned like profiles [3 of them] of your buddy...

keep up the good posting, its noticed slackers!
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#269857 Feb 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
would not shock me if austin in mid summer at triple aaa if he has a dominating year at double aa...i still see montgomery coming up late in the year for the pen if he continues to blow people away. Heathcott did struggle but all you hear is how he has come back and the tools he has..i agree, this is his year to shine. and of course move up the chain..Hensley could be what, 3 years out? sanchez and murphy need to continue to blast away and move up the chain.
Agree on Austin. Both he & Heathcott could be @ SWB this season...

Know Montgomery has said to have a virtually unhittable slider. Not heard/read if he has another pitch if the slider isn't working...

If Hensley is as good as advertised, he could be with NYY as early as 2015. Said to have the pitches & makeup to fast track through the NYY system...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269858 Feb 11, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well I guess all you judgers just keep judging. Gotta do some food shopping now. Its also raining now and looks like it may rain all day too. I freaking hate the rain
What a great day, if I cant be in St Lucie i'd just as well be here. We have about 25 monitors throughout the offices showing everything thats going on and can watch specific areas if we like, most of the important work-outs are scheduled for certain areas so the offices can watch. Although technically it's the first 'official' day for pitchers and catchers 98 percent of the team has been together working for a month on the back fields, together they say 'screw the union'. Sandy and the legal team are about ready to see what an arbitrator has to say before they sign Bourne, the losing of the first round draft pick has been holding it up, why should the Mets suffer for Pittsburghs poverty ??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269859 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>What a great day, if I cant be in St Lucie i'd just as well be here. We have about 25 monitors throughout the offices showing everything thats going on and can watch specific areas if we like, most of the important work-outs are scheduled for certain areas so the offices can watch. Although technically it's the first 'official' day for pitchers and catchers 98 percent of the team has been together working for a month on the back fields, together they say 'screw the union'. Sandy and the legal team are about ready to see what an arbitrator has to say before they sign Bourne, the losing of the first round draft pick has been holding it up, why should the Mets suffer for Pittsburghs poverty ??

I've already proved you have never been in st lucie..fact

now, once again, explain how a degenerate gambler who uses bookies, a racist and bigot is allowed in a major league office?

do they have a branch in the carolinas?

keep up the good posting, its noticed slackers!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269860 Feb 11, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree on Austin. Both he & Heathcott could be @ SWB this season...
Know Montgomery has said to have a virtually unhittable slider. Not heard/read if he has another pitch if the slider isn't working...
If Hensley is as good as advertised, he could be with NYY as early as 2015. Said to have the pitches & makeup to fast track through the NYY system...

whats your take on these 4...sanchez, murphy,adams[2nd baseman] and campos?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269861 Feb 11, 2013
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/02/nl-east...

for real news..and facts

bourne moving slowly...sheesh, mets have no choice..the outfield they currently have is worse then most minor league teams...time to overpay for a speed outfielder whose legs will go within 2 years...

no wonder no one else wants him, a perfect fit for the metsies...this will do nothing to get them past the big3 in the east.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269862 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>What a great day, if I cant be in St Lucie i'd just as well be here. We have about 25 monitors throughout the offices showing everything thats going on and can watch specific areas if we like, most of the important work-outs are scheduled for certain areas so the offices can watch. Although technically it's the first 'official' day for pitchers and catchers 98 percent of the team has been together working for a month on the back fields, together they say 'screw the union'. Sandy and the legal team are about ready to see what an arbitrator has to say before they sign Bourne, the losing of the first round draft pick has been holding it up, why should the Mets suffer for Pittsburghs poverty ??
Yea I just got back from Whole Foods over here. Needed some fruit and I like their produce section. However if you ever want to see a bunch of rich stuck up bit/ches who think their sh/it doesn't stink, then walk into the one here in Ft Lauderdale. You know me, I'm down to Earth and all amd I can't stand these types of women. One of them really got on my nerves so I walked up to her and said excuse me, you work here, right. The look she gave me was priceless. I just said, Oh sorry and got on my way

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269863 Feb 11, 2013
Actually it was Fresh Market but same type of place

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269864 Feb 11, 2013
4 losers on Topix this Monday morning

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269865 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yea I just got back from Whole Foods over here. Needed some fruit and I like their produce section. However if you ever want to see a bunch of rich stuck up bit/ches who think their sh/it doesn't stink, then walk into the one here in Ft Lauderdale. You know me, I'm down to Earth and all amd I can't stand these types of women. One of them really got on my nerves so I walked up to her and said excuse me, you work here, right. The look she gave me was priceless. I just said, Oh sorry and got on my way
Knowing you the way I do your reaction dosent surprise me.....that's some funny stuff

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269866 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing you the way I do your reaction dosent surprise me.....that's some funny stuff
You have now 2 yellow bulbs yet I have 4 white bulbs among the other icons. I don't judge anyone anything

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269867 Feb 11, 2013
4 losers on Topix this Monday morning
Speaking of losers ( the juicekees) MLBs Tim Kurtjian did a great job of it moments ago calling the AL East a weak division and making the Jays an overwhelming favorite, he says and I quote " With Dickey and Johnson alone that's 30 wins, even if Johnson isnt 100 percent he's still good for 10 with Dickey picking up the rest, RA is in a whole different world having an unhittable pitch he's just starting to master add 150 more scoring opportunties with Reyes and Bonifacio at the top followed by the best middle in the division you have a very potent team, and i'm not even mentioning Lawrie"...Ive already put a bundle on the Jays this winter but i'm thinking of betting even more on them.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269868 Feb 11, 2013
Hey Bronto, hope you're not buried under 40 inches of snow now. But nonetheless, the Bronto Doctrine has been revised. By me. For the record, the Bronto Doctrine hearby allows me to obtain and acquire by any means any piece of info on a particular poster and the people they closely associate with in their daily lives. Nothing is off limits as I have free reign to do anything however I like whenever I like. This doctrine in addition allows me to continue racking up the info on anyone I chose

Now as per the Bronto Doctrine, I know you're a huge Iron Maiden fan. If you ever have the guts to come down here, theres a little town called Margate. Its about 30 min from Lauderdale. The drummer of the band owns a little ribs restaurant. Its called Rock N Roll Ribs. You'd like this place. A lot of Iron Maiden decor all over the place

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269869 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of losers ( the juicekees) MLBs Tim Kurtjian did a great job of it moments ago calling the AL East a weak division and making the Jays an overwhelming favorite, he says and I quote " With Dickey and Johnson alone that's 30 wins, even if Johnson isnt 100 percent he's still good for 10 with Dickey picking up the rest, RA is in a whole different world having an unhittable pitch he's just starting to master add 150 more scoring opportunties with Reyes and Bonifacio at the top followed by the best middle in the division you have a very potent team, and i'm not even mentioning Lawrie"...Ive already put a bundle on the Jays this winter but i'm thinking of betting even more on them.
I already am on record for Toronto winning the East. Dodgers will win the WS anyways. Tigers will be tough as will the Angels

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269870 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of losers ( the juicekees) MLBs Tim Kurtjian did a great job of it moments ago calling the AL East a weak division and making the Jays an overwhelming favorite, he says and I quote " With Dickey and Johnson alone that's 30 wins, even if Johnson isnt 100 percent he's still good for 10 with Dickey picking up the rest, RA is in a whole different world having an unhittable pitch he's just starting to master add 150 more scoring opportunties with Reyes and Bonifacio at the top followed by the best middle in the division you have a very potent team, and i'm not even mentioning Lawrie"...Ive already put a bundle on the Jays this winter but i'm thinking of betting even more on them.
I'm out now but congrats on the judgers now favoring you. I am laughing at them though
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#269871 Feb 11, 2013
Hey Bronto, hope you're not buried under 40 inches of snow now. But nonetheless, the Bronto Doctrine has been revised. By me. For the record, the Bronto Doctrine hearby allows me to obtain and acquire by any means any piece of info on a particular poster and the people they closely associate with in their daily lives. Nothing is off limits as I have free reign to do anything however I like whenever I like. This doctrine in addition allows me to continue racking up the info on anyone I chose
Now as per the Bronto Doctrine, I know you're a huge Iron Maiden fan. If you ever have the guts to come down here, theres a little town called Margate. Its about 30 min from Lauderdale. The drummer of the band owns a little ribs restaurant. Its called Rock N Roll Ribs. You'd like this place. A lot of Iron Maiden decor all over the place
My methods are pretty fool proof and yield high results if you need intel on any joker in here . Let me know pal ,just like to help.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269872 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>I already am on record for Toronto winning the East. Dodgers will win the WS anyways. Tigers will be tough as will the Angels
Don't count out the Giants....the hardest part for them is making the playoffs, if they get in they become instant favorites...like the Mets.....pitching ,pitching and more pitching

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269873 Feb 11, 2013
My hats off to you....how many times can you reach out to Bronto after he constantly turns away ?? Looks like he'll have to learn the hard way along with his followers....again

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269874 Feb 11, 2013
Anyone know if Billy has left to go to Big Bear Mountain? 1 million award for capture of that loonie ex cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min cpeter1313 309,741
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 48 min _Zoey_ 9,890
News Two Members of Gambino Crime Family Charged in ... (Apr '09) 50 min jimi-yank 24
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min OzRitz 52,988
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 55 min _Zoey_ 11,200
What time is the march for the cop that got sho... 1 hr jimi-yank 5
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr LIfan 12,301
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]