|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its sickening how many truces this roid freak clown has broken.....he lies 24/7 never to be trusted.....
momma is just a stupid clueless fool who must follow his boss orders or else.....very stupid of him to create all those polls on junior.....he got scared and tried to find help to delete them from the Roe vs. Wade forum.....and no one would help the poor fat crackhead moron......I thought it was hysterical watching fatso sweating like a pig over it......too funny lmfao

I recall momma in full panic mode...for weeks he made fun of him, i documented at least 4 strong obama posts...and laughed when we said we would tell junior...his reply was...he will believe me and never you, he does what i want...

to this day, a telling post..he will lie in his messages, but just like anti troll mentioned, momma laughs at him behind his back...he votes against him in polls and judges him...swearing he does not...

but junior has zero choice..backed into a wall, he needs him badly. so, he makes believe its not happening...

that is perhaps one of the funniest things in topix...as junior helps him out with the most insane and unbelievable shout outs, momma stabs him in the back with a smile and lie...deny, deny, deny works both ways.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....he sucks up to BHJohn every time he comes in auto fashion.....but he will do his bullshit again when things calm down.....guy was born to lie as does momma.....his tag team.....he won't take the next step and drive over to you....too much of a coward...guy has severe problems him and momma both.....and both need help badly.....

the last message i got from junior was telling...he mentioned he only agreed with bhj so the forum could move on...he claimed everyone knew his timeline...and of course never took back the "he loaned him money" "he helped pick out the spot of his place" he helped him meet his wife"

none of those outright lies he ever took back...these posts are all here...not edited as he will claim...

he has no sports posts...all stalkings, lies and shout outs of the most hysterical kind...

and, he tries to read every single word a certain few posters put out...and his flunky will send him messages...did you see what jimbo posted??

lmfao...some 34 yr old man with dentures, hair plugs, living in a great city, perfect weather and on a computer, stalking, lying..

with zero friends in a town...does not go to the beach, all the great places...he lives in the bathroom, bedroom and on line...or he has his $5 cheap "howies" pizza or the disgusting yolo burgers, a cut above burger king. at least that, he can afford, without needing the in laws help to pay...

lmfao..high school dropout...momma smarter then him, as proven in a momma poll!

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
100% accurate post. Post of the year!
To be fare I believe the book he wrote is titled......
IRRELEVENT. My life as a classless Internet stalking coward.
Excuse me, Rayski, was I bothering with you? You starting with me now unprovoked? Next time you waste time with me on here, I will update my profile pic on here. Its up to you what I will do. Although I will admit, the Russian is more attractive than BDIS's fiance. She was just brutal to look at. Ignore me in the future. This is an order. One more post about me and I will personally finish you on here. You were already on the edge with me. Don't know how much more I can take from you. Its best to just go away or if you post on here, make sure its not about me

And by the way, how some of you post just amazes me. "To be fare". Dude, its "to be fair". How can someone mix this up is beyond me. This is elementary school stuff

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the last message i got from junior was telling...he mentioned he only agreed with bhj so the forum could move on...he claimed everyone knew his timeline...and of course never took back the "he loaned him money" "he helped pick out the spot of his place" he helped him meet his wife"
none of those outright lies he ever took back...these posts are all here...not edited as he will claim...
he has no sports posts...all stalkings, lies and shout outs of the most hysterical kind...
and, he tries to read every single word a certain few posters put out...and his flunky will send him messages...did you see what jimbo posted??
lmfao...some 34 yr old man with dentures, hair plugs, living in a great city, perfect weather and on a computer, stalking, lying..
with zero friends in a town...does not go to the beach, all the great places...he lives in the bathroom, bedroom and on line...or he has his $5 cheap "howies" pizza or the disgusting yolo burgers, a cut above burger king. at least that, he can afford, without needing the in laws help to pay...
Dude, so you realize how pathetic you sound? Who was it when they had to be rushed to the hospital, the 1st person you contacted was the poor Mouse. You instructed him to inform everyone in here that you may be out for a few days. Do you realize how sick this is? And never heard of Howie's pizza so no idea whats thats about. Yolo's burgers are awesome and freshly grounded that same day on premise. A step above burger king? Just shows how little you know. And if anyone eats burger king around here, its you. I see that gut. If I need to put something out of reach for you, all I have to do is put something on the floor. Does not go to the beach? Lets see, for 2 months a year, I live on the beach in Maui. And in doing so, I disconnect from Topix. Very rarely do I bother with the beach here. Got a much better beach in the summer to go to. In laws help to pay? Have no idea what that could mean. I pay for everything and always have

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Just perfect judger. Sat morning and its been a whhile since a last post on here. Yet mine gets judged immediately. That means for the past 2 hours, you did nothing but keep checking the forum for posts. It just doesn't get more pathetic than that

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Correction, its been 3 hours from last post. So the judger for 3 hours was constantly checking the forum for posts. On a Sat morning. When the whole family is home. Oh my

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The Mets are on a 'play it by ear' deal with Matt...unlike Strasberg who's 150 lbs wet Matts built like a bull. If the Mets can somehow stick around late he'll take his turns. The bigger question is when or if Terry and Sandy decide to call up Wheeler, Mets are loaded with young arms and have plenty of cash waiting, as Sandy promised they're right on track for 2014 and years beyond, this snow is blinding
Heard parts of Nassau and Suffolk just got pounded. Huntington got like 29 inches. Remember Fu posting 8-10 inches. I warned him and all. I posted 24 inches+. Well hope for you and him, all is well. Even a guy like Bronto who started in with me for no reason. Hope hes not buried for days inside. I am no heartless monster.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Well for goofs, I looked up Howie's pizza. Its actually Hungry Howie's Pizza and its a chain. There is 1 close to me on Fed Hwy here. Looks to be another Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns garbage fast food pizzas. Do I look like I eat this crap? Sure I like pizza from time to time like anyone else, but never go crazy with it. I even have a few Tombstones in my freezer now. This Hungry Howies does look like a place Dell would like.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

I am at stein field, picking up more tickets and just came from the minor league camp nearby..its great out, around 73 here...sorry for the guys up north

what is hilarious is the roid liar freak is chatting about people on line, etc...yet living in a great city is on line himself, almost 24/7...not outside..trapped inside his bedroom, bathroom and staring at a computer, watching carefully who posts and laughs at him

as for him and his cheap $5 pizza its worse then dominos or hungry howie...his yolocrap burgers have been tasted and again, i stand by the burger king line...its behind even fuddruckers...

the stalker/liar/coward king has no life...waits till his gal leaves or asleep to post, she catches him she is gone...will be soon anyway, the gig will be busted..

sad and pathetic when ones life revolves around threats, shoutouts and misery..

can't wait to see the clowns face in rage when the action starts...maybe his boss momma will calm him down later...well, back to sitting in the sun as some players long toss the ball...maybe stop at busch gardens to ride on the new cheetah ride before i hit home...lets see fattie judge and denture king cry...

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Well shouldn't be long now. Topix releasing to me a detailed report of every post of mine that has been judged with a clueless, nuts, spam or laughing face. About time Topix is identifying the judger(s) to myself, as I have been a model poster for this site for a long time

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lets see...Playing 18 holes of golf or watching men play baseball. Think I rather do what I did yesterday morning and that was play golf. And for the record, a burger at Yolo's would be in the top 3 places in all of Tampa. Its hard to beat a freshly grounded beef burger that day with a touch of onion and bacon bits in the beef itself

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

troll...have you seen the latest whine and cry? the forum joke has supposedly cried to topix about being judged...he is so immature and infantile he cried like a baby

the guys in yank talkback judge me...wah...I can't take it and cry daily...they never stop...why, I know my buddy momma does it, but its only once in a while..the rest laugh at me 24/7...please make them stop it. If i find out, I will huff and puff and maybe even get red faced at them!

please help me out..I can't take this judging

ps, yes, I know my good pal momma chamberlin does thie everyday..its ok for him

yes, it proves I am a hypocrite, but they know that anyway..I lie also, so don't let that deter you from finding out those forum criminals...judgers...

lmfao...what a crybaby. omg.

gotta go, too nice out, things to do... let him sit indoors as predicted..trapped on a computer...

CRYING!!!!!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
troll...have you seen the latest whine and cry? the forum joke has supposedly cried to topix about being judged...he is so immature and infantile he cried like a baby
the guys in yank talkback judge me...wah...I can't take it and cry daily...they never stop...why, I know my buddy momma does it, but its only once in a while..the rest laugh at me 24/7...please make them stop it. If i find out, I will huff and puff and maybe even get red faced at them!
please help me out..I can't take this judging
ps, yes, I know my good pal momma chamberlin does thie everyday..its ok for him
yes, it proves I am a hypocrite, but they know that anyway..I lie also, so don't let that deter you from finding out those forum criminals...judgers...
lmfao...what a crybaby. omg.
gotta go, too nice out, things to do... let him sit indoors as predicted..trapped on a computer...
CRYING!!!!!!
I bet next cry baby junior checks with Topix on who votes for him and fat momma in the Topix polls.....such a little whiner its sickening.....this clown has no life....stuck on the computer 24/7 what a loser......wahhhhhhhhhhh
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
junior is scared shitless of BHJ.....afraid of getting busted for all his illegal doings......and its funny watching him crawl down to his hands and kness crying as he begs BHJ for forgiveness....a riot indeed....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall momma in full panic mode...for weeks he made fun of him, i documented at least 4 strong obama posts...and laughed when we said we would tell junior...his reply was...he will believe me and never you, he does what i want...
to this day, a telling post..he will lie in his messages, but just like anti troll mentioned, momma laughs at him behind his back...he votes against him in polls and judges him...swearing he does not...
but junior has zero choice..backed into a wall, he needs him badly. so, he makes believe its not happening...
that is perhaps one of the funniest things in topix...as junior helps him out with the most insane and unbelievable shout outs, momma stabs him in the back with a smile and lie...deny, deny, deny works both ways.
They stab each other in the backs constantly....and lie to each other constantly......of course junior is well aware of all of momma's polls on him....whats he gonna do about it......they only have each other......too funny....

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Hope someone brought an umbrella with them to the park. Rain here and there today on/off. Its very annoying

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Hope someone brought an umbrella with them to the park. Rain here and there today on/off. Its very annoying
Wow what a night !!! What could Bronto be possibly thinking attacking you unprovoked, his stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Wow what a night !!! What could Bronto be possibly thinking attacking you unprovoked, his stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
I have no idea what Bronto, Jimi or Paul all are thinking. Bronto is on the thinest of ice with me already. I'm close to e mailing him outside of Topix and politely telling him to knock it off before he puts me over the top. I should have gotten him fired a while back ago. But I showed compassion when several posters messaged me telling me how nervous he is and how he has a family to feed, etc. Guess the Bronto Doctrine has helped me more than it has him

Jimi and Paul just make me laugh. I rather lock myself in this tower as he puts it, than go watch some long toss baseball at the stadium. And you stayed by the beach last time you came here. Its nice as a visitor but a real pain if you're a resident. Not too impressed by the beach. I'm about 4-5 years away from my dream home in Harbor Beach, Fort Lauderdale. Until then, I'm stuck in this tower

Also, wasn't that burger from Yolo the best burger you ever had?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what Bronto, Jimi or Paul all are thinking. Bronto is on the thinest of ice with me already. I'm close to e mailing him outside of Topix and politely telling him to knock it off before he puts me over the top. I should have gotten him fired a while back ago. But I showed compassion when several posters messaged me telling me how nervous he is and how he has a family to feed, etc. Guess the Bronto Doctrine has helped me more than it has him
Jimi and Paul just make me laugh. I rather lock myself in this tower as he puts it, than go watch some long toss baseball at the stadium. And you stayed by the beach last time you came here. Its nice as a visitor but a real pain if you're a resident. Not too impressed by the beach. I'm about 4-5 years away from my dream home in Harbor Beach, Fort Lauderdale. Until then, I'm stuck in this tower
Also, wasn't that burger from Yolo the best burger you ever had?
You have to remember Gutsy is a very bitter jealous whining man, and I use the term 'man' loosely. He's so jealous of you he even makes fun of the hamburgers you like, which are probably the best in Florida....he's pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 27 min TMAN_Mets 43
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 47 min Ha Ha 6,361
Workers Go Wild for Staples' Penny Items 1 hr Habanero Harv 2
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 25,347
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr teddy Joe McCarthy cruz 6,341
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,368
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Ed Norton 14,359
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr cpeter1313 305,077
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 13 hr the real deal 10,207
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000