Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#269786 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet every clueless nuts and spam you get are from Meth Head, Fuloser and JELLO-OUS, when's Topix gonna notify you ?
Topix has already begun notifying me. Its just a matter of me tallying them all up. But yes, so far, the 3 of them are on the list

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269787 Feb 10, 2013
Well I guess all you judgers just keep judging. Gotta do some food shopping now. Its also raining now and looks like it may rain all day too. I freaking hate the rain

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269788 Feb 10, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Topix has already begun notifying me. Its just a matter of me tallying them all up. But yes, so far, the 3 of them are on the list
JELLO-OUS and Meth Head are also responsible for all the polls and votes in them, Topix advised me of that months ago. Ever wonder why JELLO-OUS uses J.Cheever Loophole so much and other proxies ? His JELLO-OUS-yank profile has been banned from starting polls.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269789 Feb 10, 2013
Well up to Fallons where the party is still going strong

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269790 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>JELLO-OUS and Meth Head are also responsible for all the polls and votes in them, Topix advised me of that months ago. Ever wonder why JELLO-OUS uses J.Cheever Loophole so much and other proxies ? His JELLO-OUS-yank profile has been banned from starting polls.
And in the Unbiased illegal forum, post #31 he implies that the Truth/Dare poster is Brookhavens brother. However it was discovered and admitted later on by him, that he was posting as the Truth/Dare guy. So what we have here is him posting in another profile trying to be someone else. Wonder if Brookhaven noticed this? However unlike Jimi, I won't bother Brookhaven with any nonsense, unless he asks me, due to what he has gone thru on here in the past.

Gotta run. Whole Foods running 2 for 1 on double chocolate jello's all day today

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#269791 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>JELLO-OUS and Meth Head are also responsible for all the polls and votes in them, Topix advised me of that months ago. Ever wonder why JELLO-OUS uses J.Cheever Loophole so much and other proxies ? His JELLO-OUS-yank profile has been banned from starting polls.

my yank profile has been banned from starting polls?

really? check it our fattie!!!

say, if i so many issues, why are you afraid to meet? the pics of your 270 pound body appearing? being flat on the ground after i am thru with you?

Your the coward and liar, not me...

but, your lies were just busted dope...check out the latest laughable momma poll

and, if topix could let junior know about judging, you would shart your panties...you do it and know it..and started at least 3 polls on him and vote in them...

keep up the good posting, its noticed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#269792 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Well up to Fallons where the party is still going strong

Is it in north carolina or south carolina??
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269793 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
say, if i so many issues, why are you afraid to meet? the pics of your 270 pound body appearing? being flat on the ground after i am thru with you?
but, your lies were just busted dope...check out the latest laughable momma poll
and, if topix could let junior know about judging, you would shart your panties...you do it and know it..and started at least 3 polls on him and vote in them...
I love that from the crackhead dope...."well up to Fallons" busted another lie.....wasn't lying so much like that fat slob he is he posts it the right way..well off to...what a fat clown.....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269794 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it in north carolina or south carolina??
Its neither.....its open up the fridge in the basement there in the Carolinas and pop open the PBR or Hamms beer cheapest shit his welfare check can buy the fat slob.....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269795 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny these stupid idiots junior and fat fluffer momma are too worried about the judging and the polls.....what both crackhead idiots need to do is find some jobs so they can stop going on with their repetitive BS and move past the crap with their stupid boring lives.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#269796 Feb 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I love that from the crackhead dope...."well up to Fallons" busted another lie.....wasn't lying so much like that fat slob he is he posts it the right way..well off to...what a fat clown.....lmfao

he is stuck in the carolinas, in the basement...fallons...he can dream about it..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#269797 Feb 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny these stupid idiots junior and fat fluffer momma are too worried about the judging and the polls.....what both crackhead idiots need to do is find some jobs so they can stop going on with their repetitive BS and move past the crap with their stupid boring lives.....

one lives off an in law, the other free loads off the government...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269798 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Hey crackhead moron....don't forget to check out all your stupid 50 phony profiles for all the judging......you gotta allot of work that should keep your fatass busy all day you drug infested dope.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#269799 Feb 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny these stupid idiots junior and fat fluffer momma are too worried about the judging and the polls.....what both crackhead idiots need to do is find some jobs so they can stop going on with their repetitive BS and move past the crap with their stupid boring lives.....

first topix is not going to waste the time to give info to the forum crybaby..

and if it did, fattie momma would be pooping more in his pants as he has judged him and made polls of him

so, since you do not hear that from junior, you know its the usual lie...

what is he going to do anyway? huff and puff?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269800 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
one lives off an in law, the other free loads off the government...
Exactly.....and that's why both post such stupid nonsense on here all the time is because neither has a real life worth living as it shows.....if they had jobs.....they wouldn't have so many stupid profiles.....both are total imbeciles and worried and paranoid about anything and everything like true cowards.....such morons....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269801 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he is stuck in the carolinas, in the basement...fallons...he can dream about it..
Yup.....only getting fatter as momma lays around eating junk and getting drunk all day long....a smelly and pathetic fat slob.......I bet the fat dope showers maybe once a week and wears the same shit every day.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269802 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
first topix is not going to waste the time to give info to the forum crybaby..
and if it did, fattie momma would be pooping more in his pants as he has judged him and made polls of him
so, since you do not hear that from junior, you know its the usual lie...
what is he going to do anyway? huff and puff?
Of course.....its all junior ever does is lie.....

I crackup when the roid freak says the judging doesn't bother him.....bullshit it pisses him off to no end.....
and love his constant threats like the forum tough nut job.....telling anti-troll "come down here to Lauderdale to the tower" 1st off he knows that's not gonna happen like someone is gonna go way outta their way to beat his ass that's why he keeps doing it....but if someone took him up on it and got a hold of him that roid freak would be shitting bricks big time you can bet on that......

also love his bragging about hardly any fat on him 6% I believe he says.......anyhow he has such a craving for chocolates and other junk foods its not even funny...as he keeps posting about....again when you lie as often as both idiots do....you actually make it a bad habit of telling on yourself too funny.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#269803 Feb 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Of course.....its all junior ever does is lie.....
I crackup when the roid freak says the judging doesn't bother him.....bullshit it pisses him off to no end.....
and love his constant threats like the forum tough nut job.....telling anti-troll "come down here to Lauderdale to the tower" 1st off he knows that's not gonna happen like someone is gonna go way outta their way to beat his ass that's why he keeps doing it....but if someone took him up on it and got a hold of him that roid freak would be shitting bricks big time you can bet on that......
also love his bragging about hardly any fat on him 6% I believe he says.......anyhow he has such a craving for chocolates and other junk foods its not even funny...as he keeps posting about....again when you lie as often as both idiots do....you actually make it a bad habit of telling on yourself too funny.....

again, whoever believes him, or trusts him is perhaps the biggest dope of all time....he will lie, frame and screw anyone possible..he has edited posts and messages to suit him and taught his fat buddy the same trick.

as for anyone meeting him. a complete waste of time...lets say troll went there...he would sit in his tower and laugh...and when troll left he would claim to come down

a favorite trick he did with me...a coward. proven over and over..a liar, proven over and over...

he will twist a partial truth and make it seem 10 worse then it is...

doubt if anyone again believes him, love the "topix will tell me" bs line

if thats the case, mooch is a dead man, lmao...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269804 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
again, whoever believes him, or trusts him is perhaps the biggest dope of all time....he will lie, frame and screw anyone possible..he has edited posts and messages to suit him and taught his fat buddy the same trick.
as for anyone meeting him. a complete waste of time...lets say troll went there...he would sit in his tower and laugh...and when troll left he would claim to come down
a favorite trick he did with me...a coward. proven over and over..a liar, proven over and over...
Nobody at all believes him.....junior and scared stiff coward momma only believe in unbiased stupid bullshit games....he thinks he's fooling the forum.....but in reality we all laugh at the roid freak.....his constant paranoid stupidities are hilarious....that's all....like I said enough times on here the roid freak and the fat slob desperately need jobs in the worse way.....its sickening how bored those 2 idiots are....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269805 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish there was a way Topix could screen his judges and poll voters......and poll creators and what have you...and let him know who's doing it...again like you said fat momma is a dead man.....LMFAO.....more reasons for the fat crackhead to keep shitting in his elephant size pants.....LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Junket 330,568
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 19 min jimi-yank 46,414
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 19,391
Sen Richard Blumenthal Christian Baby Eater... 1 hr PlottmasterAM 5
Cardinal Timmy Dolan Wears A Pedophile Suit 1 hr PlottmasterAM 4
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr De Oppresso Liber 6,701
Florida school shooting 1 hr PlottmasterAM 10

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages