“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269591 Feb 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Canty was no brainer being due $6 million next season. Bradshaw said today he is open to coming back.....but at a lower price? Think he's a goner, shame about the injuries. Man leaves with a SB ring however, can't take that from him.

Bradshaw a warrior. He played with heart when injured. Bradshaw has 2 rings. Canty one. I liked bradshaw. He will be missed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269592 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Todd usually only posts when junior or DW comes on.....it must suck to be a paranoid coward like that all his life.....sad and pathetic....

Well. Every time he posts without them he blows it and makes a fool of himself. He might even be under orders to wait for his boss.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269593 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Bradshaw a warrior. He played with heart when injured. Bradshaw has 2 rings. Canty one. I liked bradshaw. He will be missed.
As a Cowboy fan I'm surprised of the Giants release of Bradshaw.....a tough back no doubt.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269594 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well. Every time he posts without them he blows it and makes a fool of himself. He might even be under orders to wait for his boss.
He doesn't represent met or jet fans at all with his stupid clueless blusters that's for sure....in fact embarrassing foot in the mouth posts by the fat bean brain....12-4 and 11-5 predictions back to back and in reality the Jets go 8-8 and 6-10 back to back......it must be no postings under orders from his boss.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269595 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>As a Cowboy fan I'm surprised of the Giants release of Bradshaw.....a tough back no doubt.....

I think the fact he had another foot operation was the issue. Injuries was a factor for him. He has pins in his feet. I wish him well and he resigns.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269596 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't represent met or jet fans at all with his stupid clueless blusters that's for sure....in fact embarrassing foot in the mouth posts by the fat bean brain....12-4 and 11-5 predictions back to back and in reality the Jets go 8-8 and 6-10 back to back......it must be no postings under orders from his boss.....lmfao

Rex claimed this was his best team! Ah huh. I loved mommas its gonna be a great season bs.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269597 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Rex claimed this was his best team! Ah huh. I loved mommas its gonna be a great season bs.
That was too funny....Rex is just as much an idiot as momma.....LMFAO
That's coming soon with the mets...a yearly event...than the fat dope quits on them in May and eats shit......what a moron.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269598 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well it was very idiotic of momma to come on as slackers.....than post "good post slackers you're learning" must of pissed junior off blowing that profile.....now momma can only post under junior's orders......fat boy is grounded.....lmfao
WWECRASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

#269599 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lmfao. Don't use a check andy! Or maxed out credit cards again! Make sure to have "debbie" meet you.
Could this woman be the so called Debbie?

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20130131/NASC...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269600 Feb 6, 2013
WWECRASHCAR 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could this woman be the so called Debbie?
http://www.autoweek.com/article/20130131/NASC...

you're on a roll!

“Pride of the Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

Lou Gehrig

#269601 Feb 7, 2013
Rumor: Yankees still looking for a right handed outfielder
Posted on February 5, 2013 by Rob Abruzzese

The Yankees may have signed Juan Rivera and Matt Diaz and missed out on Scott Hairston, but they are still on the look out for more right handed hitting, GM Brian Cashman recently told Jim Bowden of ESPNxm.

That’s great and all, but there really isn’t much left on the market. Perhaps Cashman means he’s still looking to deal, but based on their interest level in outfielders that have been traded so far this offseason we certainly shouldn’t expect Cashman to make a move for a big name.

If anything it’ll be something along the lines of Adam Warren or David Phelps being dealt for a guy similar to Juan Rivera and Matt Diaz, but with fewer health, age, and performance question marks.

Of course, finding a right handed hitting outfielder is necessary because the Yankees outfield currently consists of three left handed hitters — Ichiro Suzuki, Curtis Granderson, and Brett Gardner.

http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#269602 Feb 7, 2013
After a rough 2012 season, NY Yankees pitcher Ivan Nova says he'll crack the rotation this year
New York Daily News | Feb 7 Share ArticleIvan Nova’s self-evaluation has its harsh side. He had “a bad year” in 2012, he said, and he “did a lot of things wrong on the mound.”
But even his own withering criticism hasn’t crushed his confidence. No, despite regressing as a pitcher last year and a stubborn side that made him stick with certain pitches he sometimes couldn’t control, Nova firmly believes he’ll crack the Yankees’ rotation in 2013.
“I’m going to be there,” Nova said after a workout at the Yankees’ minor league complex.“Just do my work. It doesn’t cross my mind that I’m going to be in the minor leagues. I’m going to be in the rotation, that’s what I’m working for.
“I know what I’ve got in my hand,” Nova added.“I know what I’ve got and I know what I can do and I just have to do it.”
With CC Sabathia, Andy Pettitte, Hiroki Kuroda and Phil Hughes set in the Yanks’ five-man rotation, the last spot figures to come down to Nova or David Phelps. Nova, 26, was 12-8 with a 5.02 ERA in 28 starts last season, giving up 194 hits in 170.1 innings.
Nova fizzled late last season, going 2-5 with a 7.05 ERA in his final 11 starts, and was left off the postseason roster. He also spent time on the disabled list with rotator cuff inflammation, but in the words of nearly every player in baseball at this time of year,“feels great, really, really great,” now.
“I have a lot of expectations for this year,” Nova said.“I want to have a better year than I had last year. That’s the main thing right now.”
He said that even though he was disappointed in his work last year, there were some positives. For instance, he struck out 8.08 batters per nine innings, 10th in the American League.
“I did some good things,” he said.“I know my ERA jumped a lot (it was 3.70 in his breakout 2011). I got hurt and all that, but you just take the positive things out of it and work on what you did wrong and put everything together.”
One failing that troubles him still is his over-reliance on pitches that “I can’t control at that moment and I throw it (anyway),” he said.“You’ve got to work with other stuff.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269603 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I'll go as far as to say he's the frotrunner for MVP....driving in 86 runs last year in Boston was incredible considering the first 3 players in the lineup all high percentage on base guys were either 70 percent when they were in the lineup or out all year, Ellsbury, Pedroia and Crawford. AGONE is just a natural born hitter and run producer.
Think if any Dodger is going to win MVP, its going to be Kemp. Kemp may even be the top OF this year in fantasy. Health is a big concern of course but if healthy, he may outproduce Trout. This might be the greatest Dodger team they ever had looking at their roster

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269604 Feb 7, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you still have to post back to me to prove it.
Thru the hoop, boy! Thru the hoop!
This forum only has 2 deadbeat losers who supported the man in your pic. Liam being the other one. Liam openly came in here and posted all this love for Obama despite his record last 4 years. Of course he denied being a deadbeat and cited Mark Cuban as a big Obama supporter which he is. And of course Mark Cuban is no deadbeat. He is though a big Hollywood producer so he must be liberal. Did you know he produced a movie shortly after the 2nd Iraq War called Redacted. This movie was thankfully not shown in many theaters here however it was shown in the theaters that Cuban owns. The plot of the movie was about the American soldiers in Iraq committing all kinds of war crimes like murder and rapes of Iraqi citizens. And yes, Cuban did distribute this film overseas and pocketed millions from it. Is this fair to the millions of soldiers and their families overseas? Like I been saying, any and all Obama supporters are all deadbeats or lowlifes. No exceptions. As a show of respect in this forum, I ask you to take down your profile pic

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269605 Feb 7, 2013
You got some nerve judger. No one would laugh at me to my face

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269607 Feb 7, 2013
Find it a bit strange why a poster would copy and paste a story on here where we all have access to the web and can read it ourselves? But if its being done as a goodwill gesture as maybe we miss it, fine. I can see that. But then the poster provides the link to the story which we just read. Why? So we can read it again? Continue on copy and pasting however not necessary to post the link. No one cares to read it again

Got a nice game of 18 holes tomorrow at 7am for a 745 tee off time. Just think when I'm teeing off, you'll already have probably 6 inches of snow on your driveway. When I'm finished, probably 12 inches would have fallen
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#269608 Feb 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
After a rough 2012 season, NY Yankees pitcher Ivan Nova says he'll crack the rotation this year
New York Daily News | Feb 7 Share ArticleIvan Nova’s self-evaluation has its harsh side. He had “a bad year” in 2012, he said, and he “did a lot of things wrong on the mound.”
But even his own withering criticism hasn’t crushed his confidence. No, despite regressing as a pitcher last year and a stubborn side that made him stick with certain pitches he sometimes couldn’t control, Nova firmly believes he’ll crack the Yankees’ rotation in 2013.
“I’m going to be there,” Nova said after a workout at the Yankees’ minor league complex.“Just do my work. It doesn’t cross my mind that I’m going to be in the minor leagues. I’m going to be in the rotation, that’s what I’m working for.
“I know what I’ve got in my hand,” Nova added.“I know what I’ve got and I know what I can do and I just have to do it.”
With CC Sabathia, Andy Pettitte, Hiroki Kuroda and Phil Hughes set in the Yanks’ five-man rotation, the last spot figures to come down to Nova or David Phelps. Nova, 26, was 12-8 with a 5.02 ERA in 28 starts last season, giving up 194 hits in 170.1 innings.
Nova fizzled late last season, going 2-5 with a 7.05 ERA in his final 11 starts, and was left off the postseason roster. He also spent time on the disabled list with rotator cuff inflammation, but in the words of nearly every player in baseball at this time of year,“feels great, really, really great,” now.
“I have a lot of expectations for this year,” Nova said.“I want to have a better year than I had last year. That’s the main thing right now.”
He said that even though he was disappointed in his work last year, there were some positives. For instance, he struck out 8.08 batters per nine innings, 10th in the American League.
“I did some good things,” he said.“I know my ERA jumped a lot (it was 3.70 in his breakout 2011). I got hurt and all that, but you just take the positive things out of it and work on what you did wrong and put everything together.”
One failing that troubles him still is his over-reliance on pitches that “I can’t control at that moment and I throw it (anyway),” he said.“You’ve got to work with other stuff.”
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...
Important for the Yanks that Nova comes back and be a regular in the yanks five man rotation this way Phelps can be the occasional 6th starter and/or long relief man....

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#269609 Feb 7, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Important for the Yanks that Nova comes back and be a regular in the yanks five man rotation this way Phelps can be the occasional 6th starter and/or long relief man....
If Nova, Hughes and Phelps were on any other teams the hacks and haters would be tickeling themselves over what great young arms these guys are.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#269610 Feb 7, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
You got some nerve judger. No one would laugh at me to my face
Hey buddy what a whrilwind couple of days, thanks for setting me up with that WWE model. We had a great time flying all over the country handling my case load as an attorney and then the Super Bowl parties in the French Quarter. Flying off to Hawaii tomorrow for the Pro Bowl tomorrow. Heard your book signings this week was a big success.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#269611 Feb 7, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>May 17 thru June 9 is Star Wars in Orlando. You should consider going, especially if you still have that place on the boardwalk. I will personally get the Sandpeople to bring bags of sand from their home planet of Tatoonie as a gift to you. I'm sure making plans to go this year. I usually don't go to Maui till the end of June anyways
I'll shove so much sand down his throat it will come of out of his poach. to funny these low brows think they are in your league. Dopes like Sgt Carter can't even begin to imagine what it is like to be you and have your fame and money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min cpeter1313 306,956
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Earthling-1 49,176
Should Witchcraft Stores be 18+ only? 51 min umm 4
Question about NY License 2 hr SAS 3
New York Mayor de Blasio named PETA's Person of... 2 hr I kamf breefh 1
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops 3 hr The Phanton Hell ... 10
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr Guinness Drinker 9,956
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 5 hr Guinness Drinker 16,630
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 5 hr Mike 293

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search