Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269660 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Blockbuster? Since when? Its been 5 years of lies and bs! His next is his first.
Of course its all lies...and all stupidities from the fat moron.....I'm after a good laugh.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269661 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup exactly.....how stupid is this scumbag momma.....the forum fully knows the BDIS poll is either him or junior.....he can't even fool a little kid.....the fat clown is a tool big time......

Of course momma did it. He hates a lot of his polls. His die out within days his and his bosses polls last for years.

Love the smartest poster poll. Momma leads. Junior ordered no one to post in it. He was laughed at! Plenty of posts and votes!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269662 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Of course momma did it. He hates a lot of his polls. His die out within days his and his bosses polls last for years.
Love the smartest poster poll. Momma leads. Junior ordered no one to post in it. He was laughed at! Plenty of posts and votes!
Of course junior ordered no one to post in it....cause he knew he'd get clobbered in it....and has 89% to 10% how funny is that? lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269663 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Of course junior ordered no one to post in it....cause he knew he'd get clobbered in it....and has 89% to 10% how funny is that? lmfao

Of course momma is smarter then junior. Junior is a high school dropout. A good poster shared that.

Momma is also sneakier. Kudos on that. He fools junior,lies to him and judges him. Today he judged dw. Me and him. He did not notice it. So stupid. They lie to each other daily. Junior has been fooled so much its not funny.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269664 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Of course momma is smarter then junior. Junior is a high school dropout. A good poster shared that.
Momma is also sneakier. Kudos on that. He fools junior,lies to him and judges him. Today he judged dw. Me and him. He did not notice it. So stupid. They lie to each other daily. Junior has been fooled so much its not funny.
I thought I read a post from BDIS a long time ago that junior dropped out in grade school....junior certainly appears to be that friggin stupid oh well......yeah both clowns lie to each other all the time.....how bout all of fat momma's polls on junior when he thought junior was in Hawaii.....fat boy was on the Roe vs. Wade forum begging for help on how to delete a poll.....I busted a nut LMAO on that.....a riot...momma was trembling in fear, I bet all of SC thought they were in an earthquake from fatso shaking in fear.....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269665 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Junior is also ahead in the most laughed at poster also 61% to 27% over fat boy.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269666 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
Mariners to sign king Felix to a 7 year 175M deal extension.....
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/02/mariner...
Espn says deal is finalized at 5 years 135.5M.....27.1M per....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269667 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant

rangers 4-1 over the islanders...

bwahahahaahahahahahaahaha

it had to piss you off...enjoy meatball..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269668 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Junior is also ahead in the most laughed at poster also 61% to 27% over fat boy.....

I think junior is also ahead in the worst predictions..

hard to believe he seems to be taking over from momma as the human jinx

no one ever topped his 3-12 football predictions...he predicted denver or new england to win the super bowl and its been reposted several times...page and post number

he was at one point, really 1-5 in the playoffs...at halftime when his team had the lead he would come on like an idiot and say he won, implying that team

everyone came from behind, humiliating him and making him lie again

his known trick was to never pick the team and just say he had it

the ole momma trick...as both are the most pathetic handicappers of any sport, any time

and its lie, deny, deny deny

except when he got busted recently and cried like a baby...that was classic..what a wimp..even momma does not do it..he just ignores it and could care less...lmfao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269669 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Espn says deal is finalized at 5 years 135.5M.....27.1M per....

no trade clause?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269670 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no trade clause?
No word on that.....here's the link

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8926518/fel...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269671 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think junior is also ahead in the worst predictions..
hard to believe he seems to be taking over from momma as the human jinx
no one ever topped his 3-12 football predictions...he predicted denver or new england to win the super bowl and its been reposted several times...page and post number
he was at one point, really 1-5 in the playoffs...at halftime when his team had the lead he would come on like an idiot and say he won, implying that team
everyone came from behind, humiliating him and making him lie again
his known trick was to never pick the team and just say he had it
the ole momma trick...as both are the most pathetic handicappers of any sport, any time
and its lie, deny, deny deny
except when he got busted recently and cried like a baby...that was classic..what a wimp..even momma does not do it..he just ignores it and could care less...lmfao..
Yeah no postings of junior's predictions nor football picks since getting busted after going 3-12 in week 4......it proves he's a coward hiding to momma with false picks.....in the same regard now junior is just as bad as fat jinxed momma....a hiding coward....afraid to post his picks.....afraid of you.....blew you off at least 25 times....20 times at Yolo just a block away from where the roid freak lives too......sad and pathetic.....and roid freak clown lies about everything......

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269672 Feb 7, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Where? Last we spoke via e mails, I made it very clear he will not be coming into this forum. As long as he stays out of here, hes fine. My orders they were to him and he knows what happens if he disobeys them
Your orders don't mean shit. CONserVICT.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269673 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no trade clause?
The Schill thinks ARod is done wearing pinstripes......very interesting....

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/la...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269674 Feb 8, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>The Schill thinks ARod is done wearing pinstripes......very interesting....
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/la...

only thing, no one listens to him...all yank fans felt that last year...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269675 Feb 8, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Your orders don't mean shit. CONserVICT.

you mean soon to be convict or apprentice...lmao

he gave orders not to post in this who is smarter poll with him and dopey momma who is clearly uneducated...momma is winning but no doubt votes daily

he wanted it buried

he also has the all time worst record in predictions and football picks, a listed 3 -12 week...after that he refused to list his posts of picks and then would claim winners after the games, an old momma trick...but a few posts were found, like denver or new england will win the super bowl

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269676 Feb 8, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>No word on that.....here's the link
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8926518/fel...

if no trade clause, it might mean they might actually try and get some hitters over the next few years..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269677 Feb 8, 2013
so the yanks have issues..what a shock

but, no one has said how tampa picks up a number 2 starter and hellicson ain't ready for that, a good 3...so they lose 18 wins and pick up none...

boston, who has a frightning outfield, j gomes?? that is crawfords replacement? really? a damon type fielder and under 240 hitter who strikes out a ton?

napoli with the bad hip, replaces gonzo?? you're kidding...

oh, that staff with the supposed 3 number 1's...a joke and lets not go over when they were good..lackey? huh...lester was horrific...bucholtz is not consistant...dempster got pounded in the american league at times...doubt if he pitches well in fenway...

loved the francona book with the rips at a non classy organization....

no mention of that...theo,had some "nice" things to toss in also...what a way to treat 2 guys who gave them 2 series wins...

what a crappy thing to do..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269678 Feb 8, 2013
almost time for the frontrunner hiding jet fan momma to utter his famous "good riddance" crap

scott and others soon to be cut...

this is going to be funny.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269680 Feb 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean soon to be convict or apprentice...lmao
he gave orders not to post in this who is smarter poll with him and dopey momma who is clearly uneducated...momma is winning but no doubt votes daily
he wanted it buried
he also has the all time worst record in predictions and football picks, a listed 3 -12 week...after that he refused to list his posts of picks and then would claim winners after the games, an old momma trick...but a few posts were found, like denver or new england will win the super bowl
It's hilarious the way he issues his little "orders". Doesn't he realize the level of humiliation he puts on himself? I really want to believe that this guy isn't so dense that he doesn't realize how much everybody in here laughs at him. Is there anybody in here that actually believes his bullshit? I doubt even Momma believes it, he's just going along with the only guy that'll talk to him in here. He's a fuckin Jester! I just can't believe this is a grown man. I had him pegged as a kid, maybe 21 tops. How pathetic is this guy, really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 18 min jimi-yank 40,281
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 24 min SweLL GirL 15,485
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 60,175
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 4 hr lib hater 11,026
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Midtown East 43rd (Nov '13) 4 hr Christin Karina 73
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 14,695
Time to go? (Jun '15) 5 hr ThomasA 12,022

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages