Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#269623 Feb 7, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jury is still out on Phelps, think his pluses may not outweigh his minor league options.You got Joba and AArdvark rehabbing in his spot.
Nova? He gets hit but he can put up some innings on the back end but his ERA doesn't hold if he slides up the rotation.
Hard to believe but Hughes is a FA next season. Thats a tough question: if he can put up 200 IP whats he worth...you'll be paying more for the position he pitches out of and you have to blind eye his past inconsistancies. In this market he could pull greater than $70m deal, look at what Anibal Sanchez got, theyre on par.
Sanchez had a couple of great games in the postseason so part of his contract was based off the Tigers being prisnors of the moment. Don't think he would have gotten $70mil total if not for those postseason games. Unless Hughes has a lights out season or postseason, he won't get that $70mil deal

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269624 Feb 7, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll shove so much sand down his throat it will come of out of his poach. to funny these low brows think they are in your league. Dopes like Sgt Carter can't even begin to imagine what it is like to be you and have your fame and money.
Sand or not, I'm so looking forward to this event in Orlando. All the characters from the 6 films will be there. Unfortunately there was a death today in the Star Wars family. My contacts informed me this morning of this sad story

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269625 Feb 7, 2013
Horrible news out of Seattle. 1 less stud the Yankees can sign in the future
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#269626 Feb 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of you make valid points. Think the Yanks break camp with 11 pitchers.
Think they have to. Hafner a part time DH. Stll gonna need someone to back Ichiro's old bones and Youks who doubles as your backup 1B. Work out Cervelli Romine and Stewart at first in Tampa.

Remember you got Nunez to cover the left side and Jeter is coming off injury and Youk never comes to camp in shape.

Come to think of it Nunez covers every IF position bar 1B.ANd at this point is there most experienced backup OFer.

Frightning.
what

United States

#269627 Feb 7, 2013
what

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269628 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Think they have to. Hafner a part time DH. Stll gonna need someone to back Ichiro's old bones and Youks who doubles as your backup 1B. Work out Cervelli Romine and Stewart at first in Tampa.
Remember you got Nunez to cover the left side and Jeter is coming off injury and Youk never comes to camp in shape.
Come to think of it Nunez covers every IF position bar 1B.ANd at this point is there most experienced backup OFer.
Frightning.
Schilling now claims some of the Sox tried pushing roids to him in his last season

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269629 Feb 7, 2013
what wrote:
what
Your ISP looks like a place Billy Ball would love
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#269630 Feb 7, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Sanchez had a couple of great games in the postseason so part of his contract was based off the Tigers being prisnors of the moment. Don't think he would have gotten $70mil total if not for those postseason games. Unless Hughes has a lights out season or postseason, he won't get that $70mil deal
When Sanchez contract is up he'll be 34. Give the same contract to Hughes and he'll be 30.

Its the market.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#269631 Feb 7, 2013
Horrible news out of Seattle. 1 less stud the Yankees can sign in the future
Or one contract Seattle can't afford in the future as well. Any word on no trade clauses?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#269632 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>Schilling now claims some of the Sox tried pushing roids to him in his last season
Yeah he's doing the Lou Merloni " some guy from the Red Sox offered me roids, I can't name him now, but he's not with them now and he wasn't with them then but it happened and you can keep paying me the appearance fees not to back up my story."

If it really happened Schilling benefits by backing his story up which he of course won't do. Its just a cash grab by a bankrupt guy.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269633 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Or one contract Seattle can't afford in the future as well. Any word on no trade clauses?
If he has a trade clause, that means most likely he'll end up on the Dodgers. Think LA will lose more than 55 games this year? Yankees under Hank and Hal are going the cheap route unlike their dad

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269634 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
Mariners to sign king Felix to a 7 year 175M deal extension.....
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/02/mariner...
You mean they turned down Hughes,Blowjoba,Phelps all 3 of the Bs and Montero again ? Oh wait sorry, they took Montero for Pineda...LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#269635 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You mean they turned down Hughes,Blowjoba,Phelps all 3 of the Bs and Montero again ? Oh wait sorry, they took Montero for Pineda...LMAO

the montero with the roid isssue?? lmfao..

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269636 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah he's doing the Lou Merloni " some guy from the Red Sox offered me roids, I can't name him now, but he's not with them now and he wasn't with them then but it happened and you can keep paying me the appearance fees not to back up my story."
If it really happened Schilling benefits by backing his story up which he of course won't do. Its just a cash grab by a bankrupt guy.
Guy earned $114mil from playing baseball alone and is broke now already. Heard he wants to sell his bloody sock too now. ESPN can give him a 6 figure salary to be on TV to give his analysis however then he'll be forced to pay back his debt, so who knows if he'll take the job. If he can make the HOF, then he can earn more money in the future at signings and appearances

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269637 Feb 7, 2013
Geeez judgers, you're really doing nothing but keep checking the forum to judge posts immediately. You don't feel dumb doing nothing else but keep clicking on the forum? Is that what you were doing the past hour before my last post. Don't you get bored
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269638 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the montero with the roid isssue?? lmfao..
keep up the good posting, its noticed!
Fat momma so stupid he never uses his little bean brain before he posts......any word yet on Bourn going to the mets yet?.....momma all giddy about it promised this deal would happen before Christmas.....what a moron.....lmfao
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269639 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>Guy earned $114mil from playing baseball alone and is broke now already. Heard he wants to sell his bloody sock too now. ESPN can give him a 6 figure salary to be on TV to give his analysis however then he'll be forced to pay back his debt, so who knows if he'll take the job. If he can make the HOF, then he can earn more money in the future at signings and appearances
Who knows maybe he'll take Momma on a drity sock tour with him and momma can do a dirty skivvies one....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269640 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>Guy earned $114mil from playing baseball alone and is broke now already. Heard he wants to sell his bloody sock too now. ESPN can give him a 6 figure salary to be on TV to give his analysis however then he'll be forced to pay back his debt, so who knows if he'll take the job. If he can make the HOF, then he can earn more money in the future at signings and appearances
I see BDIS reared his ugly head on Topix again...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269641 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I see BDIS reared his ugly head on Topix again...
Where? Last we spoke via e mails, I made it very clear he will not be coming into this forum. As long as he stays out of here, hes fine. My orders they were to him and he knows what happens if he disobeys them

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#269642 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I see BDIS reared his ugly head on Topix again...
Hey andy, keep up the good posting! Its noticed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 22 min TMAN_Mets 14,387
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 6 hr Dudley 5,238
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 6 hr Go trump 3,101
Do not take a knee on Sunday NFL 6 hr Go trump 7
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Freedomofexpression 317,610
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 9 hr Paul Yanks 6,823
News Hillary Clinton fans mob New York bookstore for... 10 hr Dominick 22

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages