“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269551 Feb 6, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>A baseball player is a baseball player and thats what Gonzo is. No matter where he plays
I rarely disagree with DW, AGs only injury free year in Boston he hit 338 had 27 HRs and drove in 117 with an astounding OBP of 410. He was an all-star and winner of the GG and Silver Slugger award. Last year never healthy he hit a miserable 300 with ONLY 15 HRs and 86 RBIs in 123 injury riddled games for Boston with an OBP of ONLY 343....Juicekee fans are glad he's gone with him moving back to the league of champions it moves Texiera up to the 6th best first baseman in the softball league but still the highest paid.....another wonderful juicekee contract they're stuck with for years....too funny

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

#269552 Feb 6, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> can see you Never played baseball.
What are you talking about? I still hold my high school record my senior year for most HR's in a season

“I hate math”

#269553 Feb 6, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I rarely disagree with DW, AGs only injury free year in Boston he hit 338 had 27 HRs and drove in 117 with an astounding OBP of 410. He was an all-star and winner of the GG and Silver Slugger award. Last year never healthy he hit a miserable 300 with ONLY 15 HRs and 86 RBIs in 123 injury riddled games for Boston with an OBP of ONLY 343....Juicekee fans are glad he's gone with him moving back to the league of champions it moves Texiera up to the 6th best first baseman in the softball league but still the highest paid.....another wonderful juicekee contract they're stuck with for years....too funny
Gonzo will be a force in the lineup in LA. They should top 100 wins if you look at their roster. I expect them to cruise to the division. Then coast their way thru the playoffs and WS. The team is that good top to bottom
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269554 Feb 6, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> you forgot era don't mean crap, thats the lackey effect and a bad pitching staff..
Yup....DW was afraid to admit Lackey was a bad signing......Angels and everyone in baseball except Theo knew Lackey was a washed up bum.....DW tried to put a BS spin on himself that Lackey still had some good octane left in his tank....only the moron momma would believe in his constant stupidity.....a riot indeed....lmfao
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#269555 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely junior lied about it for months....I believe BHJ should have press charges on junior....would of finally made him shit in his pants with his name exposed for breaking the law and would have scared the crap outta him big time if nothing else......
good post if junior would have went to the joint, it would have been Cowboy Up!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269556 Feb 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you still have to post back to me to prove it.
Thru the hoop, boy! Thru the hoop!

of course, he cries 24/7 and lies about it...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269557 Feb 6, 2013
I am saving the denial post for someone...maybe that will get the transcripts going...he almost peed in his panties when he was confronted...

and,now, does what he does best

deny, deny deny

but its in print from his big stupid roided out mouth...

someone ain't gonna be happy...

I can't wait..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269558 Feb 6, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> good post if junior would have went to the joint, it would have been Cowboy Up!!

post of the day!

oh no doubt..momma hopes to go back, 3 square, free tv and his exercise is bend over time...he's at home, he can tell his pen pal all about debbie, fred, jeff, rex and woody

i can see one of the pen guys now...here's woody..check it out...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269559 Feb 6, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> can see you Never played baseball.

high school drop out..fu proved it

never got past 11th grade..
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#269560 Feb 6, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I rarely disagree with DW, AGs only injury free year in Boston he hit 338 had 27 HRs and drove in 117 with an astounding OBP of 410. He was an all-star and winner of the GG and Silver Slugger award. Last year never healthy he hit a miserable 300 with ONLY 15 HRs and 86 RBIs in 123 injury riddled games for Boston with an OBP of ONLY 343....Juicekee fans are glad he's gone with him moving back to the league of champions it moves Texiera up to the 6th best first baseman in the softball league but still the highest paid.....another wonderful juicekee contract they're stuck with for years....too funny
Gonzo going back to the National League make big Ike the 17th best first baseman in the National League now...LMAO dope..

“I hate math”

#269561 Feb 6, 2013
Too funny the Tampa Troublemaker saving posts after Brookhaven politely asked this topic be not brought up again. Poor fella. He just wants the whole forum fighting making attempts to get posters to take sides

“I hate math”

#269562 Feb 6, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
May 17 thru June 9 is Star Wars in Orlando. You should consider going, especially if you still have that place on the boardwalk. I will personally get the Sandpeople to bring bags of sand from their home planet of Tatoonie as a gift to you. I'm sure making plans to go this year. I usually don't go to Maui till the end of June anyways
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269563 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"cheap"...yup...the wilpons...good ole fred and jeff...You're on a roll today!
Yup.....Fred Wilpon's gotta be the biggest idiot owner of all-time.....hires idiots like Omar and Sandy to run his team......he got his wallet sucked in by the madoff ponzi scheme in the most embarrassing fashion not only to baseball but for all of New York.......overpays for bums and stays completely way from type A FA.....guess he loves having a shitty and pathetic team year in and year out.....farm is total garbage also that's why the muts have been stuck in 4th place 4 straight years and are now headed for the cellar......what a sad and pathetic team.....lmfao

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269564 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>Gonzo will be a force in the lineup in LA. They should top 100 wins if you look at their roster. I expect them to cruise to the division. Then coast their way thru the playoffs and WS. The team is that good top to bottom
I'll go as far as to say he's the frotrunner for MVP....driving in 86 runs last year in Boston was incredible considering the first 3 players in the lineup all high percentage on base guys were either 70 percent when they were in the lineup or out all year, Ellsbury, Pedroia and Crawford. AGONE is just a natural born hitter and run producer.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269565 Feb 6, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> good post if junior would have went to the joint, it would have been Cowboy Up!!
Exactly.....and momma could give him a heads up......from his experience.....

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269566 Feb 6, 2013
Too funny the Tampa Troublemaker saving posts after Brookhaven politely asked this topic be not brought up again. Poor fella. He just wants the whole forum fighting making attempts to get posters to take sides
It dosent surprise me...it goes all the way back to his "Private Message" to others in this cesspool and in FBB,'Whatever Un and Momma post no matter how true or correct they sre never ever agreee with them in here'... When I showed that to Brookhaven a couple of years ago he was enraged and knew from that point what he was dealing with when it comes to jimbo and his dog meth head, and he still does.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269567 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....Fred Wilpon's gotta be the biggest idiot owner of all-time.....hires idiots like Omar and Sandy to run his team......he got his wallet sucked in by the madoff ponzi scheme in the most embarrassing fashion not only to baseball but for all of New York.......overpays for bums and stays completely way from type A FA.....guess he loves having a shitty and pathetic team year in and year out.....farm is total garbage also that's why the muts have been stuck in 4th place 4 straight years and are now headed for the cellar......what a sad and pathetic team.....lmfao

Its going to be close...marlins are terrible also..a battle for last...they have zero chance of catching the phils, nats or braves for years...the 2014 line is funny...as if..

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269568 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>May 17 thru June 9 is Star Wars in Orlando. You should consider going, especially if you still have that place on the boardwalk. I will personally get the Sandpeople to bring bags of sand from their home planet of Tatoonie as a gift to you. I'm sure making plans to go this year. I usually don't go to Maui till the end of June anyways
My place on the Boardwalk was bought for life...I may take you up on your offer, hopefully the Mets are in town so I can make it a business/pleasure trip.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269569 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
I am saving the denial post for someone...maybe that will get the transcripts going...he almost peed in his panties when he was confronted...
and,now, does what he does best
deny, deny deny
but its in print from his big stupid roided out mouth...
someone ain't gonna be happy...
I can't wait..
You're not kidding I never seen someone beg so much for forgiveness....can you imagine him in the joint? ah way too funny......too bad BHJ didn't push the issue.....maybe in time junior screws up again and BINGO!!!!!!lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269570 Feb 6, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It dosent surprise me...it goes all the way back to his "Private Message" to others in this cesspool and in FBB,'Whatever Un and Momma post no matter how true or correct they sre never ever agreee with them in here'... When I showed that to Brookhaven a couple of years ago he was enraged and knew from that point what he was dealing with when it comes to jimbo and his dog meth head, and he still does.

yet, he ignores you. I laughed so hard at the "close by" bs lie...say, you never supported his store and ate there? damn that would be 5 burgers at least...no met game? from april to august?

how about this...the mets and jets...having a racist, bigot, and a person who uses a bookie..which is illegal for both teams

since you put topix up in the big screen...they know this

how many lies do you daily get caught in? its whatever you post

enjoy the cold spell in the carolinas? or your pal agreeing to almost everything on you?

how was jail?

how's sonya?

keep warm andy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min SpaceBlues 48,434
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 16 min Paul Yanks 209
We VS We (Nov '09) 29 min weselldildos 1,836
last post wins! (Jun '10) 31 min weselldildos 25,383
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 32 min weselldildos 5,672
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 36 min weselldildos 1,337
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min weselldildos 306,567
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 47 min Pat-Med 88 11,630
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr weselldildos 16,259
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Unbiased Chargers... 9,707

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match