Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269416 Feb 5, 2013
Yankees 4 life wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah that was me. I thought you did respond because you thought it was fat boy momma lol. Tba is going to be great and maybe Brooke will wear another short skirt.

Had the isp been wpb I would have posted. It said united states. Next time I will!

I want to see the story line on tna!

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269417 Feb 5, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Jimi we already know this is you doing a phony profile. You admitted it to me in private. I was going to be quiet about it however your reputation has been smeared for the whole forum to see. Question is now, what other profiles do you use?
Jimbo and his dog Meth Head have plenty of profiles and like to blame everyone else, in fact Jimbo after stealing this site from Tap started this cesspool with phony profiles. Forget about that I just got an interesting e-mail from one of my moles...seems MLB is starting an investigation into the juicekees regarding ARODS latest steroid run in. AROD and his team of high powered attorneys have accused the juicekees of planting the story also naming others to try and cover their tracks. ARODs about had it with them and is ready to blow the top off their steroid infested clubhouse naming names, he's being advised to sit tight and stay silent for now by his legal team. I cant wait for Cancer to be named a major roid abuser, it's one of the reasons he didnt want AROD ever becoming a juicekee.
Yankees 4 life

United States

#269418 Feb 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Had the isp been wpb I would have posted. It said united states. Next time I will!
I want to see the story line on tna!
Seems like the aces and eights are getting bigger and bigger. Teflon Tazz is even better with the commentary lol. I still say the Yankees will win the division despite what's going on.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269419 Feb 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Jimbo and his dog Meth Head have plenty of profiles and like to blame everyone else, in fact Jimbo after stealing this site from Tap started this cesspool with phony profiles. Forget about that I just got an interesting e-mail from one of my moles...seems MLB is starting an investigation into the juicekees regarding ARODS latest steroid run in. AROD and his team of high powered attorneys have accused the juicekees of planting the story also naming others to try and cover their tracks. ARODs about had it with them and is ready to blow the top off their steroid infested clubhouse naming names, he's being advised to sit tight and stay silent for now by his legal team. I cant wait for Cancer to be named a major roid abuser, it's one of the reasons he didnt want AROD ever becoming a juicekee.

slackers, pete case,tman, bruce for real, blade, fenway fanatic, anaheim amigo...on and on...i left off around 15 more

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269420 Feb 5, 2013
Yankees 4 life wrote:
<quoted text> Seems like the aces and eights are getting bigger and bigger. Teflon Tazz is even better with the commentary lol. I still say the Yankees will win the division despite what's going on.

i think tna is getting better...so many ex wwe guys anyway...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269421 Feb 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Jimbo and his dog Meth Head have plenty of profiles and like to blame everyone else, in fact Jimbo after stealing this site from Tap started this cesspool with phony profiles. Forget about that I just got an interesting e-mail from one of my moles...seems MLB is starting an investigation into the juicekees regarding ARODS latest steroid run in. AROD and his team of high powered attorneys have accused the juicekees of planting the story also naming others to try and cover their tracks. ARODs about had it with them and is ready to blow the top off their steroid infested clubhouse naming names, he's being advised to sit tight and stay silent for now by his legal team. I cant wait for Cancer to be named a major roid abuser, it's one of the reasons he didnt want AROD ever becoming a juicekee.
Like always crackhead moron you like to blame others for all your stupidities....posting to your other profiles like some 10 year old stupid idiot.....
hey moron....why don't you quit licking junior's ass and get off your fat 280 pound lazy ass and go find a job you pathetic fat slob.....reason why you and the roid freak play the games you do is because both of you 2 scumbags don't have jobs and you live boring lifestyles you stupid azzhole......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269422 Feb 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
slackers, pete case,tman, bruce for real, blade, fenway fanatic, anaheim amigo...on and on...i left off around 15 more
keep up the good posting, its noticed!
Yup....the stupid fat hypocrite licking junior's ass with around 50 phony profiles.....and its because momma is a chickenshit coward the forum is fully aware of.....that unemployed Carolina fat boy is such an idiot.....

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#269423 Feb 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I dont follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he'll stop going to games until they get rid of all the old washed up has beens on the team. He's furious and was yelling something about this earlier watching some show on espn with the korn guy. He said the arod guy is gonna start all kinds of trouble and just wants the yankees to pay him to go away, whatever that means
Yankees 4 life

United States

#269424 Feb 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i think tna is getting better...so many ex wwe guys anyway...
I agree with you and glad the www guys are going over there. Seems like momma is still at it. Misery loves company.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269425 Feb 5, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I dont follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he'll stop going to games until they get rid of all the old washed up has beens on the team. He's furious and was yelling something about this earlier watching some show on espn with the korn guy. He said the arod guy is gonna start all kinds of trouble and just wants the yankees to pay him to go away, whatever that means
Good post kid tell your brother he's in for a fun ride....and just to let you know they'll be breaking the Ryan Braun news shortly about the fraud he really is...he's looking at a nice suspension, one less team my Mets have to worry about in the WC race.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269426 Feb 5, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I dont follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he'll stop going to games until they get rid of all the old washed up has beens on the team. He's furious and was yelling something about this earlier watching some show on espn with the korn guy. He said the arod guy is gonna start all kinds of trouble and just wants the yankees to pay him to go away, whatever that means
Posting to yourself again huh fat slob momma?
Yankees 4 life

United States

#269427 Feb 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....the stupid fat hypocrite licking junior's ass with around 50 phony profiles.....and its because momma is a chickenshit coward the forum is fully aware of.....that unemployed Carolina fat boy is such an idiot.....
Lol you know those two are always up to no good. I wouldn't be shocked if we found out they both were life partners. They had their so called wedding under a bridge where a bum posing as a preacher blessed them and those rings were old stale onion rings lol.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269428 Feb 5, 2013
Yankees 4 life wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you and glad the www guys are going over there. Seems like momma is still at it. Misery loves company.
Hey whats up Dell....well momma is a scared frightened coward that shits his pants......its started back in grade school for the fat stench slob......before he quit.....that's how he learned to quit on the mets every year in May.....such a bitter loser and too funny.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269429 Feb 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good post kid tell your brother he's in for a fun ride....and just to let you know they'll be breaking the Ryan Braun news shortly about the fraud he really is...he's looking at a nice suspension, one less team my Mets have to worry about in the WC race.
Hey fat dope you forgot to say good post fatso in your slackers profile ya dope.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269430 Feb 5, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:

oh my god

momma, about time you pulled this..

keep up the good posting, its noticed...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269431 Feb 5, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

notice one of the recent momma to ahem, slackers...good post starts it off

busted again...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269432 Feb 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fat dope you forgot to say good post fatso in your slackers profile ya dope.....LMFAO

he did, he started it off...and note the phony one he got busted in

first 2 words...

good post...

the guy is some dumb moron...uneducated..a true sloth..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269433 Feb 5, 2013
Yankees 4 life wrote:
<quoted text> Lol you know those two are always up to no good. I wouldn't be shocked if we found out they both were life partners. They had their so called wedding under a bridge where a bum posing as a preacher blessed them and those rings were old stale onion rings lol.
Yeah they soiled each other's panties like fruitcakes......I never doubted it that they both are gay....take care my friend.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269434 Feb 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he did, he started it off...and note the phony one he got busted in
first 2 words...
good post...
the guy is some dumb moron...uneducated..a true sloth..
Fat slob momma is always telling on himself....1st he lies as usual then rips out his phony slackers profile......what an idiot....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269435 Feb 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good post kid tell your brother he's in for a fun ride....and just to let you know they'll be breaking the Ryan Braun news shortly about the fraud he really is...he's looking at a nice suspension, one less team my Mets have to worry about in the WC race.
You mean the cellar fatso...and before they land there you will QUIT on "your muts" in May as usual ya moron......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CANADA to TRUMP - " Got Along Without You Befor... 3 min friend of bimbos 3
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 10 min friend of bimbos 1,475
ANTI-TRUMP RALLY BIGGER than WOODSTOCK ! 13 min friend of bimbos 8
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 24 min jimi-yank 6,264
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 8,575
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr southern at heart 12,990
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr X Jet Fan from LI 42,307

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages