Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#269295 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you drop into town sometime so i can knock your face in..ask for Todd...everyone knows me..drop into Fallons,Trinity,Duggans,McCart hys anyone of them or any other of the numerous bars in town,just make sure you dont drop into mine,or i'll have you arressted..you know someone in village hall?..stop up sometime,walk right into city hall ask for Mayor Greene,Kevin to friends or one of the Trustees.they'll direct you right to me ...just ask for me,id love nothing better than to beat your face in..

as an example...a threat, one of hundreds done by the carolina clown...

never followed up on...

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#269296 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny....anyway i'm on my way to the BIG CITI as the Brandon Lyon deal is about to be ironed out.I'm hoping to be back for the 3 PM deadline, sure hope Bronto with all his unlimited knowledge does the right thing and apologizes. I think i'll PM him with an offer that i'll keep him in the Jet loop if he apologizes to the forum for his bad judgement.

going to ashville?

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#269297 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny....anyway i'm on my way to the BIG CITI as the Brandon Lyon deal is about to be ironed out.I'm hoping to be back for the 3 PM deadline, sure hope Bronto with all his unlimited knowledge does the right thing and apologizes. I think i'll PM him with an offer that i'll keep him in the Jet loop if he apologizes to the forum for his bad judgement.
Brandon Lyon to the Mets? Are you sure. Nobody is reporting this. If this isn't true, I will hold you to this

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#269298 Feb 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /mets/lyon_might_roar_in_mets_ bullpen_f32F9KoORWEfMBcjTkCrAM
another met signing not announced by met super scout momma
reason, after being laughed at for praising the signing of ex"juicekees" and not knowing it, he is not even reporting any more signings since he cannot even know how to search for info on a computer without his pal helping him...
blockbuster coming, just ask him...
still waiting for the answer as to how a supposed "gambler" with bookies [ banned in the nfl and mlb] an avowed racist and bigot is allowed in the confidence of any big league teams
the answer as we all know it
its bs. all he has...
waiting for the reply back on how he never met his "neighbor" bhj, or took him to a game in his "mets" suite...

Lookee heah. The lyon and mets deal 4 hours prior to momma and his bs. More proof he is clueless. But lying and shout outs all they have left.

Stay tuned for a big one being busted later on. One he was really fooled on!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269299 Feb 4, 2013
Well football is over, the ravens are champions and Joe Flacco has earned himself a great big New Contract...A great playoff performance by Joe....

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269300 Feb 4, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its good to see a wussy like you back down and apologize to the commititee before its to late for you.
Just for your information, I know who you are. I know what you are. I know where you are. If I were you, I'd stop right now with the bullshit. Otherwise, things are going to get real ugly for you real quick.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269301 Feb 4, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever show your face in here again you fraud, get your shine box and kneel in front of Unbaised. I knew you'd cower and be a chicken to the comititee. It's high noon and you've been exposed for the fraud that your are....to funny watching you made a fool of in front of the forum.
2nd Warning. Don't make it 3.

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#269302 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for your information, I know who you are. I know what you are. I know where you are. If I were you, I'd stop right now with the bullshit. Otherwise, things are going to get real ugly for you real quick.
This morning I sent the following message to Un :
On February 04, 13, Brookhaven John wrote:
> I'm warning you, Un. Stay the fuck out of my business. We have no ties to
> each other. You are a fucking piece of shit liar. You fucked me over the
> second you had the chance to. I have all the manuscripts. Don't make me come
> after you next. I have enough dirt on you to fucking bury you if I want. Quit
> now before you really start to piss me off & I'll even call off Anti-Troll.
> You want to keep playing games & you'll find yourself in some deep deep shit.
> Understand me? You know what I'm capable of...

To which Unbiased replied :
I am sorry for everything and wish you all the best. And I mean this. I will honor what you request

He then sent me another :
John, look. Is there anything I can do to earn your trust and honor again? I mean well. I really do

Look, I'm a pretty forgiving guy. And I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. But my daughter now lives with me. I don't want any of this crap leaking out to her. My ex-wife is just further itching to bury me.(Turns out she needed those child support checks a little more than Jessica did & now she's holding a grudge) It's got to stop now. Un, consider yourself forgiven. I have no further intentions of posting anything that's going to stir the pot anymore. It's over...

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269303 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a bigger fraud then the Fuloser, vince you are a fraud.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269304 Feb 4, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry for everything and wish you all the best. And I mean this. I will honor what you request
John, look. Is there anything I can do to earn your trust and honor again? I mean well. I really do
Look, I'm a pretty forgiving guy. And I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. But my daughter now lives with me. I don't want any of this crap leaking out to her. My ex-wife is just further itching to bury me.(Turns out she needed those child support checks a little more than Jessica did & now she's holding a grudge) It's got to stop now. Un, consider yourself forgiven. I have no further intentions of posting anything that's going to stir the pot anymore. It's over...
You're a good man John. You really are. Your entire family is blessed to have you in their life

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269305 Feb 4, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a bigger fraud then the Fuloser, vince you are a fraud.
Nah Pete, the anti Troll is not Fu. He came from other forums and I read some of his past posts. Its not Fu

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269306 Feb 4, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Most accurate way to describe life in 1 sentence with all women: "F/uck, I need more money!"

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#269307 Feb 4, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text> It means sand in your poop pouch gimpy.
I feel sorry for you. You're not 1/1,000,000th the person Jimi is.

Washington, DC

#269308 Feb 4, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Pancakes!

Washington, DC

#269309 Feb 4, 2013
the don wrote:
Well football is over, the ravens are champions and Joe Flacco has earned himself a great big New Contract...A great playoff performance by Joe....
Go Yankees!!!

Washington, DC

#269310 Feb 4, 2013
deja vu? Yanks held back in 2008 in advance of a pending bumper crop of Free Agents.

AL East Notes: Yankees, Rhodes, Tatis, Rodney
By Zach Links [February 1, 2013 at 8:21pm CST]
No one should be surprised if the Yankees engage in a major spending spree during the 2014 offseason, writes Jim Bowden of ESPN.com (Insider sub. req'd). The Bombers held off on going after the big free agents this winter as they look to get under the $189MM figure next year for tax purposes, but they'll get a clean slate on their luxury tax history after that point. General Manager Brian Cashman could reload his rotation in 2014 with a free agent class including Justin Verlander, Clayton Kershaw, Felix Hernandez, and James Shields. If they want to take that route again the following year, the 2015 class offers David Price, Cliff Lee, Johnny Cueto, and Yovani Gallardo.

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/new_york_yankee...

Washington, DC

#269311 Feb 4, 2013
Fu is not or has even been a censor of fair discussions.

Official MLBlog of MLB.com Executive Correspondent Richard Justice

Letís not bury the lead, to use a time-tested newsroom phrase. No, they are not. On the other hand, itís not a ridiculous discussion either. You can make a case for them winning the American League East again. If Andy Pettitte, Hiroki Kuroda and C.C. Sabathia can go the distance. If Phil Hughes pitches 200 innings. If Ivan Nova or David Phelps grab the fifth spot in the rotation and emerge as solid, consistent performers. If all those things happen, the Yankee rotation will be as good as any in the American League East.

In fact, given the circumstances in which he operated this off-season, this might end up being GM Brian Cashmanís finest hour. Unlike previous years when he was given a checkbook and told to start spending, he has had to pick his spots. He has also had to find some bargains, Travis Hafner being the latest. I suspect this off-season has been terrific fun for Cashman. He has worked relentlessly to construct a first-rate front office, a front office that combines the best of the new-age analytics with the traditional gumshoe scouting.

Those huge payrolls have sometimes overshadowed the great work Cashman and his people did in acquiring and developing Brett Gardner, Ivan Nova, Phil Hughes, Robinson Cano and others. The Yankee farm system had a tough 2012 with a combination of injuries and disappointing performances. But smart work always pays off, and it could look completely and dramatically different a year from now. Thatís how it goes with kids. They thrill you one minute, break your heart the next.

The Blue Jays have gotten way better, adding 600 innings to their rotation and Jose Reyes and Melky Cabrera to their lineup. The Red Sox filled a bunch of hole without spending outrageous money and got a new manager, John Farrell, who should help change the environment. The Rays are significantly different and still good. The Orioles were quieter, but if some of those young pitchers take a step forward, they could very well be right back in contention. GM Dan Duquette did an amazing job acquiring talent last season, so it would be a mistake to count them out.

With Opening Day still 60 days away, hereís a quick power ranking of the AL East:

1. Blue Jays

2. Rays

3. Yankees

4. Orioles

5. Red Sox

But the division is so tight that the Rays, Yankees, Orioles and Red Sox seem capable of finishing anywhere from first to fifth. Nothing in this division should be a surprise.

Now about the Yankees. I count 112 home runs gone from their 2012 lineup with no dramatic addition. Still, this being so close to the start of Spring Training and all, letís look at the glass as being at least half full. The Yankees can win again because:

The starting rotation will be the best in the American League East, better than Torontoís, better than Tampa Bayís.
Mark Teixeira will be healthy and productive, which means heíll be a huge presence in the middle of the lineup.
Kevin Youkilis will show that 2012 was a fluke and have a huge comeback season.
Brett Gardner will stay on the field and match his .723 career on-base-plus-slugging.
Bullpen depth.
Mariano Rivera, Andy Pettitte and Derek Jeter. Yes, the band is back together. And the band will again lead the way.
Brian Cashman will watch some of his best kids have break out seasons at Double-A, and this will give him the flexibility to either make a deal or fill a hole in the second half.
The Yankees go to the playoffs every year, and you can check my math. This core of players knows how to win.
Addition by subtraction, and you know who Iím talking about.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269312 Feb 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you. You're not 1/1,000,000th the person Jimi is.
Much of what defines a man character and morals is their ability to find forgiveness in others

Washington, DC

#269313 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
He's a bum and had an 11.48 ERA in 2011 despite a medicore 2012

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#269314 Feb 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a bum and had an 11.48 ERA in 2011 despite a medicore 2012

bhj has just made the biggest mistake...

un has broken every single truce and lied...he has lied, will lie

its up to you if you want to forgive...but he is never to be trusted....

i speak from experience

he swore to me he would not play games with momma

it lasted 2 days...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Bruddah Z 336,845
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 19,642
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 47,196
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Alyssa76 18,492
News Bloomberg gives $4.5M to UN climate body, softe... 7 hr Do Right 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 7 hr Do Right 7,244
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 7 hr Paul Yanks 7,637
jets talk back (Dec '07) 7 hr Paul Yanks 16,005

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages