|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> So youre fat Momma's brother lets up youre not as big an idiot as him....LMAO right slacker!

Keep up the good posting,its noticed!
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
I called my bookie and wanted to put a thousand dollars on Houston winning the World Series this year but he told me he can't take 'action' in advance.........Sgt Carter has to be the biggest moron in here
How were you planning on paying off the loss with food stamps ya fat Liar!!
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not Momma, I am his brother and you better start getting real nervous like in real soon becuase it will not be santa claus visiting you.
hi momma or is it slacker today you fat liar.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait sec! You are claiming to be momma c's brother?
Good thing I was not eating soup for lunch, I spit out my sandwich laughing out loud when I read this post.

Think its time for the funny farm for the Mooch.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> So youre fat Momma's brother lets up youre not as big an idiot as him....LMAO right slacker!
OMG the comedy never ends in here.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing I was not eating soup for lunch, I spit out my sandwich laughing out loud when I read this post.

he lost it again today...first it was the gm not at the senior bowl practice, looking at rookies...wham, i produced an article with them right there...lie no 1

next his calling a pizza place at 10 am in the morning..almost all get in around 11 for the start up of lunch...

wham, lie no 2

on and on, betting lies, his new pete case profile..the brother mis statement..

i see a great week of meltdowns...almost every post a joke and him making a bigger fool of himself

if that is possible

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what is more pathetic Momma C's multiple profiles where he posts to himself or his post of "endless sports knowledge".

To be fair, I do have to give Momma C some credit in support of the Bronto Doctrine.

Cant wait for baseball season to start!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/re...

a funny look at the red sox and the new francona book ripping them a new a hole...

a must buy,I ordered mine..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not Momma, I am his brother and you better start getting real nervous like in real soon becuase it will not be santa claus visiting you.

By the way, I never mentioned momma by name. You did. Thanks for the tip.

Keep up the good posting.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Whats up fella's? Glad I stopped in today as I see the reg comedy routine continues with the Mush. haha 20 days till spring training starts. Hockey rolling in full swing. Thank goodness we have been saved from a winter of only the nba. Hope all is well.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
Whats up fella's? Glad I stopped in today as I see the reg comedy routine continues with the Mush. haha 20 days till spring training starts. Hockey rolling in full swing. Thank goodness we have been saved from a winter of only the nba. Hope all is well.

don't forget about going to a yank spring training game!! i might scoot over on friday to the field to look at sunday games for the family...got a pal who will sell me 2 seats behind the yank dugout, just not sure how many i can get from him, 2-3...i wish they did inter squad games, they were always free and fun...

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
You are always welcomed on this forum! Yankee baseball is just around the corner.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
I see you crawled out from under your rock with Unbiased being out of town....it's best you stay the hell out of here
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I see you crawled out from under your rock with Unbiased being out of town....it's best you stay the hell out of here
And like always moron you always kiss junior's ass as you are scared to death of him.....when you were down there visiting the roid freak....I'm sure you were doing more than sniffing out his poop shooter....you are a sick homo......now go find a job slackers.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I see you crawled out from under your rock with Unbiased being out of town....it's best you stay the hell out of here

why, going to meet him? lmfao...as if

the forum coward..posting

tell us some stories, slacker

keep up the good posting, its noticed..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

hey fattie, lets do a mock draft on cbs if your not still banned

i need another laugh!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Hey moron how do you plan on paying a bookie a grand when you are collecting welfare and food stamps you moronic imbecile......LMFAO such a dope....
LIAM

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

haha the fat man is on a roll. Like I said Im glad I stopped in for his comedy.
Jim take a look at some games over on 19. Phillies have a great stadium and the Yanks play there a few times every spring.
Good to see ya on Bronto. Hope all is well with the gang.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>And like always moron you always kiss junior's ass as you are scared to death of him.....when you were down there visiting the roid freak....I'm sure you were doing more than sniffing out his poop shooter....you are a sick homo......now go find a job slackers.....LMFAO
Make sure your windows are covered with towells your lights are out if your electric hasnt been turned off and the trailer is secure......You may be getting a visitor real real soon

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure your windows are covered with towells your lights are out if your electric hasnt been turned off and the trailer is secure......You may be getting a visitor real real soon

is dw still in the desert?? wow...

keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min The_Box 305,078
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min SpaceBlues 45,771
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 1 hr TMAN_Mets 43
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ha Ha 6,361
Workers Go Wild for Staples' Penny Items 2 hr Habanero Harv 2
last post wins! (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 25,347
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr teddy Joe McCarthy cruz 6,341
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr Ed Norton 14,359
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 13 hr the real deal 10,207
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••