“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Since: May 08

Boston

#268312 Jan 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you bet your $5 allowance...as if you have a penny...
keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed!
$5 buys a lot of sand so you betta watch out when i go to tampa next month.

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#268313 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just hung up with my bookie and loaded up on Baltimore getting 5. It's my feeling the smart money will go that way so i grabbed the points before the line dropped. I can't see the SF secondary or linebackers stopping Flacco and company. Flaccos on fire becoming only the 2nd QB to beat Peyton and Brady in the same season, Sanchez being the other. When compared to Baltimore SF trail to get here was a walk in the park beating two average teams but the thing that really swayed me was the g-men beat SF and were mortified by Baltimore. I'll wait awhile to see how the money lines moving before investing even more on Baltimore.
Hey buddy we're holding your table for ya at Fallons, bring Woody and Rex with you also. Sandy called me and told me to tell you the Mets locked up Big Ike to a contract next year. Great call on the Nets game and next weeks winner on the Super Bowl.

That guy Steve said he won't post in here anymore and wants no part of you and unbiased....or whatever that means.

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#268314 Jan 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
South or north carolina?
Never mind that stuff. You've been warned and you better lock up your credit cards as per Fu....or whatever that means.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268316 Jan 21, 2013
Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind that stuff. You've been warned and you better lock up your credit cards as per Fu....or whatever that means.

lmao.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#268317 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just hung up with my bookie and loaded up on Baltimore getting 5. It's my feeling the smart money will go that way so i grabbed the points before the line dropped. I can't see the SF secondary or linebackers stopping Flacco and company. Flaccos on fire becoming only the 2nd QB to beat Peyton and Brady in the same season, Sanchez being the other. When compared to Baltimore SF trail to get here was a walk in the park beating two average teams but the thing that really swayed me was the g-men beat SF and were mortified by Baltimore. I'll wait awhile to see how the money lines moving before investing even more on Baltimore.
Hey my brother says you are a smart guy and busted wide open the case of the stolen profile is that true?

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#268318 Jan 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao.
How come you have two profiles? My bother said you're the judger in all the forums by the way.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#268319 Jan 22, 2013
4am and still no Paul. Like to see how many in here could wake up this early and get ready

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268320 Jan 22, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you have two profiles? My bother said you're the judger in all the forums by the way.

too funny.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268321 Jan 22, 2013
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/01/rosenth...

no bourn by xmas as reported by the forum bs artist

some up to the minute bb workings..without the lies from the dope momma.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268322 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
too funny.
Its too funny that junior is worried big time about me....all he has to do is make his way to Green Valley than I can use his face for a punching bag.......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268323 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its too funny that junior is worried big time about me....all he has to do is make his way to Green Valley than I can use his face for a punching bag.......

you know that will not happen bro...hey, has your weather gotten better yet? or warmer i should say...ours got cold real quick..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268324 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you know that will not happen bro...hey, has your weather gotten better yet? or warmer i should say...ours got cold real quick..
Yup.....junior blew you off at least 20 times bro...a sign of a true coward.....and he's scared stiff of Donnie and Fu on the island where he will never go....and probably BDIS as well....oh well
Yeah....its back to mid 70's at midday....high 40's at night.....those temps in the 20's a week ago was friggin cold....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268325 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....junior blew you off at least 20 times bro...a sign of a true coward.....and he's scared stiff of Donnie and Fu on the island where he will never go....and probably BDIS as well....oh well
Yeah....its back to mid 70's at midday....high 40's at night.....those temps in the 20's a week ago was friggin cold....

What is funny is the "tub of love" momma shivering in fear. His now 3 year old threats to fu and nothing happened. My 4 years of coming to tampa threats are comical as he can barely afford wipes to clean his disgusting mess.

The heck with them. What are your thoughts on the brother bowl?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268326 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
What is funny is the "tub of love" momma shivering in fear. His now 3 year old threats to fu and nothing happened. My 4 years of coming to tampa threats are comical as he can barely afford wipes to clean his disgusting mess.
Yup momma talks a tough game but in reality the fat load is scared of his own shadow big time with immense fear.....the thought of Billy coming into his neck of the woods just trembles the poor fat slob into just dropping a big load in his pants.....too funny
Junior also just full of lies.......said hey pal post your full name and the suite you're gonna stay at......the lying fool goes "no suite staying at a residence" who fool who do you know in Scottsdale?.....unbiased and momma by far Topix biggest BS liars.....BS stories after BS stories with these outta work stupid clowns.....unreal
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#268327 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Lets not forget the Jets lost to both the 49ers and the Ravens...LMFAO
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#268328 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Right now I like the 49ers but with two weeks to go lets see what happens....
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#268329 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
You Lying fat pig No Bookie takes any action two weeks in advance of the game...Only place you get advanced action is Vegas...If you really bet with a book you'd know that Moron....Gotcha again idiot, hi ho!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268330 Jan 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Right now I like the 49ers but with two weeks to go lets see what happens....

Same here. Think I'll make my pick that friday just prior to the game. Leaning towards the niners. Not a fan of a rookie qb in the big game. Flacco has picked up his game. Ray rice is a great runner also.( Gore is also).
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#268331 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
We got some big laughs in the office today hearing Pedro Feleciano has agreed to a minimal minor league contract.....Pedro and his agent fleeced the Juicekees for 8 million while getting all the medical attention he needed paid by the Juicekees and never threw a pitch. He'll get the rust off in New Orleans and return 100 percent healthy at a fraction of the cost for the Mets.....Great job Sandy you can never have enough lefties
another retread for sandy the worst GM in the National League right Slacker...LMFAO!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268332 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Same here. Think I'll make my pick that friday just prior to the game. Leaning towards the niners. Not a fan of a rookie qb in the big game. Flacco has picked up his game. Ray rice is a great runner also.( Gore is also).
Think you gotta give the defensive edge especially the pass rush to the Niners.....although they gave up a quick 17 points to the Falcons in the 1st quarter.....and Ryan self destructed in the 2nd half with a fumble and a INT...offense favors the Ravens.....running game is equal.....OL to the Niners......but in big games like the SB where mostly MVP go to the QB.....gotta give the hot hand Flacco the edge here and more experienced as well.....I'll wait till Friday before the superbowl to make my pick.....but for right now I gotta go with the underdog Ravens......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 19 min Check1223 1,275
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Check1223 51,553
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 4 hr Logic 718
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 4 hr Logic 5,925
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr Logic 18,077
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 6 hr -Sprocket- 10,341
New York City mayor marches in gay pre-St. Patr... 6 hr Fa-Foxy 15
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 7 hr truth 12,217

Winter Storm Warning for New York County was issued at March 05 at 3:41AM EST

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search