Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268384 Jan 22, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol he is doing that right now as we speak. I know you can smell that through the computer. My God all those rat sandwiches are really starting to come through his pores too. Never thought someone could smell that bad.
Yup.....poor Lori she had to put up with that nasty shit for years......now Harry Lori's new boyfriend allowed momma to stay around but in the basement the fat boy goes......LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#268385 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....that's how moochie learned what male asses are supposed to smell like....he said he's an expert at it....sounds like they bent the fat boy over a helluva lot.....

i was stunned when he posted that vulgar term...only some experienced person would state that...proves my point, vulgar and had some fun in the pen bent over...

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#268386 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>And some places it opened 4 1/2....and it's now 3 1/2 - 4 ........what's your point ?
Sounds like the fart sniffers never placed a dime on the Super Bowl. Don't waste your breath trying to explain a thing to them.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#268387 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....poor Lori she had to put up with that nasty shit for years......now Harry Lori's new boyfriend allowed momma to stay around but in the basement the fat boy goes......LMFAO
Hey pee pee sniffer how come you do not have a topix profile? Mommy does not allow you to have an e-mail account I bet.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#268388 Jan 22, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the fart sniffers never placed a dime on the Super Bowl. Don't waste your breath trying to explain a thing to them.

posting yourself again??

keep up the good posting, its noticed...

omg...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268389 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i was stunned when he posted that vulgar term...only some experienced person would state that...proves my point, vulgar and had some fun in the pen bent over...
I'm still cracking up over moochie trying to bet with a bookie he claims he knows and forgets he has no money......outta work welfare foot stamp bum.....what a bean brain.....lmfao

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#268390 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....that's how moochie learned what male asses are supposed to smell like....he said he's an expert at it....sounds like they bent the fat boy over a helluva lot.....
Guess this makes you the topix expert on what an "asses" should smell like. What a great accomplishment for someone with no profile from Arizona.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268391 Jan 22, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess this makes you the topix expert on what an "asses" should smell like. What a great accomplishment for someone with no profile from Arizona.
Yeah okay momma slackers......while you grabbed your ankles over and over and got poked vigorously like a wild animal ya fat stench homo......LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268392 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
posting yourself again??
keep up the good posting, its noticed...
omg...
Hey Jim....uncle Jack said hi to you Fu and Donnie....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#268393 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jim....uncle Jack said hi to you Fu and Donnie....

thats great..say hi back...miss the guy..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#268394 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still cracking up over moochie trying to bet with a bookie he claims he knows and forgets he has no money......outta work welfare foot stamp bum.....what a bean brain.....lmfao

why sure...its part of the vermont, debbie, suites, jets, nets and mets bs

guy is some stumble bum

he is trying hard to convince one person he is not some coward, broke, fat and married with 2 kids in the carolinas...

ain't working...lmfao..

love his new profile, back to posting himself...bet he will get junior in on it...

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#268395 Jan 22, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>

Keep up the good posting, its noticed.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268396 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
thats great..say hi back...miss the guy..
Yup...sure miss his postings on here....he still pissed about the Francona firing...can't say I blame him....and he agrees with Francona....that the sox brass are puppets.....no love for the game at all.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268397 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
why sure...its part of the vermont, debbie, suites, jets, nets and mets bs
guy is some stumble bum
he is trying hard to convince one person he is not some coward, broke, fat and married with 2 kids in the carolinas...
ain't working...lmfao..
love his new profile, back to posting himself...bet he will get junior in on it...
The fat stench guy really is pathetic......calms himself down by posting himself as Pete slackers......and than lies to himself that he has money.....of course junior will play along.....he's desperate with no one else to post to....you know the roid freak is fuming inside......too funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#268398 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>The fat stench guy really is pathetic......calms himself down by posting himself as Pete slackers......and than lies to himself that he has money.....of course junior will play along.....he's desperate with no one else to post to....you know the roid freak is fuming inside......too funny

stupid momma did not learn his lesson with the slackers profile..

oh well, as with tman, blade, pough, bruce for real, slackers...they all get busted sooner or later...think he also made up a phony casey one...lord he has at least 20..

he also judges himself, which is hilarious...posts himself..lmfao..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268399 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey outta work moron.....I heard the waffle house is hiring there in Summerville, SC and are looking for busboys.....hey fatso gotta admit minimum wage and tips are better than welfare checks and food stamps.....word to the wise though learn to wipe your ass after taking a crap and wash your hands also good way to keep those tips coming in and those soiled panties of yours must be tough for you to get cleaned huh? LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268400 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid momma did not learn his lesson with the slackers profile..
oh well, as with tman, blade, pough, bruce for real, slackers...they all get busted sooner or later...think he also made up a phony casey one...lord he has at least 20..
he also judges himself, which is hilarious...posts himself..lmfao..
Yup....he posts himself and fools himself also with all his stupid phony profiles.....the fat boy really should check in at Bellevue......gotta have one of those there in SC......fat boy needs help big time.....he fantasizes and shares his silly dreams with everyone one on Topix.....what a fool.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268401 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah your bean brain is damaged ya moron.....and its noticed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#268402 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....he posts himself and fools himself also with all his stupid phony profiles.....the fat boy really should check in at Bellevue......gotta have one of those there in SC......fat boy needs help big time.....he fantasizes and shares his silly dreams with everyone one on Topix.....what a fool.....

love his betting a grand bs...omg...he cannot afford kfc..

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#268403 Jan 22, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm intrigued by your ignorance and reptitive usage of old jokes.
Retodd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 21 min De Oppresso Liber 2,328
Trump is putting the News media in their place! 2 hr James 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Texxy the Selfie Cat 63,377
News Protecting Trump Tower cost NY City $24 million... 5 hr sergei pussyeater... 63
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 hr Paul Yanks 42,878
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) (Jun '16) 8 hr Geni 134
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 9 hr De Oppresso Liber 20,324

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages