Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#268341 Jan 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Cardboard box more like it!
speaking off the Yankees needing a right handed OF/DH. Good read on the Yankees rotation for 2013 and beyond. Not as bad people think it is.

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2013/01/21/state-o...

Yankee Stadium

#268342 Jan 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> You Lying fat pig No Bookie takes any action two weeks in advance of the game...Only place you get advanced action is Vegas...If you really bet with a book you'd know that Moron....Gotcha again idiot, hi ho!
Touche!!!!
Chubbs Peterson

United States

#268343 Jan 22, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother wants to know why you don't have a profile?
My sister says your ignorance intrigues her.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268344 Jan 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw this yesterday, what a fool Woody is. Completely thru the guys under the bus. The new GM has ties to Gruden.
Rumors are the Jets will dump Sanchez and bring in a QB with a clue and less $$$$. Rumors of interest Matt Ryan.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-foot...
What team could possibly be interested in that bum and he has 4 years left and about 30M owed to him? just because the clueless idiot fat boy momma says he's better than Namath....doesn't mean any of the 31 other owners and GM agree with the fat moron....lol

Yankee Stadium

#268345 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>What team could possibly be interested in that bum and he has 4 years left and about 30M owed to him? just because the clueless idiot fat boy momma says he's better than Namath....doesn't mean any of the 31 other owners and GM agree with the fat moron....lol
"Sanchez is better then Joe Namath"......too freaking funny. No one knows less about the NFL then he does.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268346 Jan 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sanchez is better then Joe Namath"......too freaking funny. No one knows less about the NFL then he does.
You know he had to be high from eating and sniffing glue to say something like that. He took the glus from his kids who have more education than him.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268347 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>What team could possibly be interested in that bum and he has 4 years left and about 30M owed to him? just because the clueless idiot fat boy momma says he's better than Namath....doesn't mean any of the 31 other owners and GM agree with the fat moron....lol
I don't think any team will want him especially since he is mentally gone. Momma is going to cry the day that his hero is benched and not starting for the Jets lol.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#268348 Jan 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking off the Yankees needing a right handed OF/DH. Good read on the Yankees rotation for 2013 and beyond. Not as bad people think it is.
http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2013/01/21/state-o...
I think the rotation for 2013 is the strength of the team....certainly not catching lol...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#268349 Jan 22, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>You know he had to be high from eating and sniffing glue to say something like that. He took the glus from his kids who have more education than him.

Great point. All of topix knows he is uneducated. Guy is a dope.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268350 Jan 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>I think the rotation for 2013 is the strength of the team....certainly not catching lol...
What's up Don. Baseball season is coming up shortly and also we got the brother vs brother Superbowl. I'm still thinking about my pick because both teams are very evenly matched in my opinion. Someone needs to give Ray Lewis a napkin from all that crying lol.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#268351 Jan 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm intrigued by your ignorance and reptitive usage of old jokes.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268352 Jan 22, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Don. Baseball season is coming up shortly and also we got the brother vs brother Superbowl. I'm still thinking about my pick because both teams are very evenly matched in my opinion. Someone needs to give Ray Lewis a napkin from all that crying lol.

did not like raw last night except the rock and vickie

what about the "wedding"?? lol
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268353 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
did not like raw last night except the rock and vickie
what about the "wedding"?? lol
What's up Jim. I'm glad you were on the board lol. Omg the wedding went exactly like I wanted it to go with Aces and Eights messing it up and also I like the fact that Taz is not a member also. Not sure if you noticed it, but did you see when Brooke was checking in on Hogan when he was down on the mat and she told him that her top came out a little? That's why she was very close to him while holding it lol. I thought we were going to see a free show lol. Also Raw is good last night especially with Vickki saying "if you smellllllllllll what the Vick is cooking". Lmao she is just gold and also the Rock gave us a new name for Momma. Twinki Tits lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268354 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Great point. All of topix knows he is uneducated. Guy is a dope.
A dope, a bum, scum of the earth, crack head, rehab escaping, pitiful excuse for a human being jackass. Whatever that means lol.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268355 Jan 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> You Lying fat pig No Bookie takes any action two weeks in advance of the game...Only place you get advanced action is Vegas...If you really bet with a book you'd know that Moron....Gotcha again idiot, hi ho!
" No bookie takes action 2 weeks in advance" you really are a moron

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268356 Jan 22, 2013
I called my bookie and wanted to put a thousand dollars on Houston winning the World Series this year but he told me he can't take 'action' in advance.........Sgt Carter has to be the biggest moron in here

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268357 Jan 22, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/22/ryan-u...

it never ends with the jet circus

stupid rexie ran a red light, speeding..and an accident..throw the book at him

what a disgrace to the jets...he is gone if 500 or worse...

too bad.

guess he might not even be allowed to drive the clown bus now..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268358 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>" No bookie takes action 2 weeks in advance" you really are a moron

the forum liar is drawn out...

keep up the good posting,its noticed...

ps, keep on judging coward

and the line in certain vegas places opened at 5 1/2...

since you did not know.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268359 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 13/01/22/ryan-uninjured-after- car-accident-coach-reportedly- ran-red-light-was-speeding/
it never ends with the jet circus
stupid rexie ran a red light, speeding..and an accident..throw the book at him
what a disgrace to the jets...he is gone if 500 or worse...
too bad.
guess he might not even be allowed to drive the clown bus now..
Lmao maybe he was racing to get another tatto and this one would be of Ghoulston. Rex is just to funny these days.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268360 Jan 22, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Jim. I'm glad you were on the board lol. Omg the wedding went exactly like I wanted it to go with Aces and Eights messing it up and also I like the fact that Taz is not a member also. Not sure if you noticed it, but did you see when Brooke was checking in on Hogan when he was down on the mat and she told him that her top came out a little? That's why she was very close to him while holding it lol. I thought we were going to see a free show lol. Also Raw is good last night especially with Vickki saying "if you smellllllllllll what the Vick is cooking". Lmao she is just gold and also the Rock gave us a new name for Momma. Twinki Tits lol.

omg..i loved tna and at times better then raw...unless the rock is cooking..i can't wait till thursday..you know they tape at universal studios...

love the momma nick name, twinki tits..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 min SweLL GirL 15,378
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min IB DaMann 60,025
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 10 min Met Mad Hatter 40,124
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 17 min Forrest 14,591
Bernie Sanders Endorses Hillary Clinton 23 min Wall Street 2016 4
George Will leaves Republican Party 23 min Jemima 2
Adele Concert Tickets 26 min Wall Street 2016 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages