“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#267608 Jan 11, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's good Jim. Who knows how many more lies he has under his fat smelly sleeve lol. Also here are my winners for this weekends games. Broncos over Ravens, Packers over 49ers, Seahawks over Falcons and Patriots over Texans.

Good choices. I agree on all

But for the upset I am going with the ravens over denver. San fran over green bay. Pats over texas and the seahawks over atlanta!

Iike I said, but I will make 2 different picks. I am on the hook for the selections written.

Momma usually melts down on friday. He started off thursday with some good ones and as he got hammered he ran.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267609 Jan 11, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's good Jim. Who knows how many more lies he has under his fat smelly sleeve lol. Also here are my winners for this weekends games. Broncos over Ravens, Packers over 49ers, Seahawks over Falcons and Patriots over Texans.

Did you see impact wrestling last night?? wow, with hulk and brooke? the wedding next week, be there! lol

i also like mr kennedy and jeff hardy, both ex wwe guys...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#267610 Jan 11, 2013
truth or dared wrote:
<quoted text>
i voted for Obama the great. Already I like this liam guy. Bother him you smelly piece of vermin and you mess with me. Already I have received your sniveling messages. Tough guy in here, but in private a disgusting coward. I was advised by many of your making fun of me with your low brow subhuman pal. A bigger phony then you, if that's possible. I think it is a shame you are still in one piece and none of these fools have dealt with you the right way.
You are a liar. My offer stands, subhuman. Route 110. Send me a message. We will meet and finalize the problem. Oh, I have looked at that picture that is suppose to send me into fear and tears. 3 seconds. Make sure to remember that number. That will show you how afraid I am.
Now, as for your low brow supposed pal. A waste of time actually, but this is for him. Play your tough guy games. I see what is written here. You are a joke. I see the coward writings and I am amazed any so called man would take it. Of course if what is true about you is what is written, I understand. No doubt if I came by, I could get 20 to life if I even pushed you. Take your jellyassed form and your donuts and just eat yourself to death.
Dude, right now the weather is putting my golf in doubt or at the lest delaying it so I'm in kinda a bad mood. From me, I gave you my addy, a link with a map of downtown Lauderdale and a pic of my arm which you say you can break. You ever hold an official WWE title belt? I would love to settle all this nonsense with you and my pal, Brookhaven. I was also very clear to you in late May in NY. Cowards don't give up all their personal info. This forum had a poster who was scared stiff when our pal, Brookhaven posted a pic of his house. Meanwhile I am freely giving it all up and looking forward to discussing everything to you. This is not the behavior of a coward. This will be settled with us either soon down here or in May. Well I got like 30-40 min now until we can tee off it looks like. And also, this is not a forum for Obama lovers or pro Obama posts. That doesn't fly in here. Now have a good day
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#267611 Jan 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
liam is a welcome poster to the yank talk back group...
no issues at all
those that do, can do one of 2 things
leave.
start your own forum
of course, we know that won't happen...
in the interim, he can post daily, weekly whenever he wants...we all enjoy his insight. his sports and humor is fantastic...we all support him and the 2 stalkers and racists have zero say in the matter...there is nothing they can do about it except cry daily.
Thanks Jim though not needed. I enjoy chatting sports and joking around with the good guys in this forum. Actually enjoy seeing the other 2 waste their time posting about me. When nobody will post back to you I guess it's what keeps them going. They usually say time=money...That can't be true though I guess when one doesn't even have a job. haha
Anyway Hal says te Yanks aren't done improving their offense. Does that mean Morse who I would love to see in pinstripes or Hairston? Maybe someone none of us have even thought of? What do you think?

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#267612 Jan 11, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the fact that these 2 morons waste their time during the day posting about me. Talk about being a loser? haha I guarantee I've paid more in taxes this past year then both of them. Then again that's not really fair now is it? Ofcourse all of us have paid more in taxes then 2 schleps that don't have jobs/friends/ or anyone else to post back to them. Well then again the Mush does have Slacker after all. haha
Of course you paid more in taxes, your having a job and all and not being a mooch.

EVERYONE THAT MATTERS IN HERE OR IS RELEVENT HAS YOUR BACK AND COMPLETELY SUPPORTS YOU.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#267613 Jan 11, 2013
truth or dared wrote:
<quoted text>
i voted for Obama the great. Already I like this liam guy. Bother him you smelly piece of vermin and you mess with me. Already I have received your sniveling messages. Tough guy in here, but in private a disgusting coward. I was advised by many of your making fun of me with your low brow subhuman pal. A bigger phony then you, if that's possible. I think it is a shame you are still in one piece and none of these fools have dealt with you the right way.
You are a liar. My offer stands, subhuman. Route 110. Send me a message. We will meet and finalize the problem. Oh, I have looked at that picture that is suppose to send me into fear and tears. 3 seconds. Make sure to remember that number. That will show you how afraid I am.
Now, as for your low brow supposed pal. A waste of time actually, but this is for him. Play your tough guy games. I see what is written here. You are a joke. I see the coward writings and I am amazed any so called man would take it. Of course if what is true about you is what is written, I understand. No doubt if I came by, I could get 20 to life if I even pushed you. Take your jellyassed form and your donuts and just eat yourself to death.
Both are cowards so don't waste your time, both are like some child wanting attention. A "grown" man who is clearly dsyfunctional mentally.

Do agree with you LIAM is a great poster however.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#267614 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are cowards so don't waste your time, both are like some child wanting attention. A "grown" man who is clearly dsyfunctional mentally.
Do agree with you LIAM is a great poster however.
Thanks FU! As I told Jim not needed but thank you. How's that whole doctrine thing working out for you? haha
Who do you think the Yanks add or do you think they are done?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267615 Jan 11, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jim though not needed. I enjoy chatting sports and joking around with the good guys in this forum. Actually enjoy seeing the other 2 waste their time posting about me. When nobody will post back to you I guess it's what keeps them going. They usually say time=money...That can't be true though I guess when one doesn't even have a job. haha
Anyway Hal says te Yanks aren't done improving their offense. Does that mean Morse who I would love to see in pinstripes or Hairston? Maybe someone none of us have even thought of? What do you think?

Morse a dh. Injury prone. Not a good fielder but he can hit. Did not have a great year last year. However as a rightie bat, better then what they have. If a logan and second tier rookie or 2 goes, a good fit. Good to see the yanks thinking trade. Wish they would think cuddyer of the rockies
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267616 Jan 11, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
I agree with 3/4 of your picks Dell....except I'll take the Falcons over the Seahawks in a tight game.....

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#267617 Jan 11, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks FU! As I told Jim not needed but thank you. How's that whole doctrine thing working out for you? haha
Doctrine works just fine for me, no personal loss to me I don't post someone in here.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#267618 Jan 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Morse a dh. Injury prone. Not a good fielder but he can hit. Did not have a great year last year. However as a rightie bat, better then what they have. If a logan and second tier rookie or 2 goes, a good fit. Good to see the yanks thinking trade. Wish they would think cuddyer of the rockies
Disagree my friend, we need a lefty out of the pen more than a DH and keep the prospects for something other than a 30 year old DH.

No assurances Mo is Mo either coming off his injury. We need to keep anyone of value we have in the pen for ourselves.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267619 Jan 11, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets hope the Yanks are not done......they still have some moves to make.....along with trade.....agree with Jim.....Cuddyer would be a good move.....Yanks still need a catcher also.......see what happens....
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#267620 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree my friend, we need a lefty out of the pen more than a DH and keep the prospects for something other than a 30 year old DH.
No assurances Mo is Mo either coming off his injury. We need to keep anyone of value we have in the pen for ourselves.
I don't see Morse s a DH only. We were willing to put old man Raul out in LF last season and it didnt hurt us. I see Morse as part time OF/1b/dh. Guy had injury problems and a down year last season. If healthy he could put up huge numbers in the stadium and would fill the need of power that we lost.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#267621 Jan 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Lets hope the Yanks are not done......they still have some moves to make.....along with trade.....agree with Jim.....Cuddyer would be a good move.....Yanks still need a catcher also.......see what happens....
I dont see another catcher coming in. Romine/Cervelli/Stewart will have to get it done.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267622 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

great point...think the yanks have a decent leftie in the minors...i have already stated my opinion on morse...but, he would be the best rightie bat on the squad.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267623 Jan 11, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see Morse s a DH only. We were willing to put old man Raul out in LF last season and it didnt hurt us. I see Morse as part time OF/1b/dh. Guy had injury problems and a down year last season. If healthy he could put up huge numbers in the stadium and would fill the need of power that we lost.

you make a point as does fu about the leftie..he cannot be worse then raul..and if healthy could put up some numbers...

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#267624 Jan 11, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to pass on this one, rather keep Logan and the prospect for what Morse can do. Can always get a hitter mid season from some team looking to dump salary. Teams hold you hostage mid season for a decent lefty out of the pen.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#267625 Jan 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you make a point as does fu about the leftie..he cannot be worse then raul..and if healthy could put up some numbers...
Keep an eye on this subject Jimi.

Rumor: Yankees would be interested if Soriano’s price tag drops low enough
Posted on January 8, 2013 by Rob Abruzzese

The Yankees turned down Scott Boras’ one-year offer for Rafael Soriano, but that doesn’t mean they are definitely against re-signing him. According to Andrew Marchand of ESPNNewYork.com , they have not completely closed the door on the idea and a source said they were simply not interested “right now.”

Soriano missed out on $12.5 million of the $14 million, he had a $1.5 million buyout, he would have been paid when he opted out of the final year of his contract earlier this offseason. He opted out in an attempt to find a multi-year deal on a team as their closer. But teams just aren’t willing to spend the money on a closer that Boras is looking to get for his client.

Also scaring teams off is the $13.3 million qualifying offer the Yankees made to Soriano that he turned down. Now teams would have to give up their first round draft pick to sign him and so far it has been cost prohibitive.

That draft pick is the only thing the Yankees have to lose by re-signing him. At a certain point, if ..read more

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#267626 Jan 11, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont see another catcher coming in. Romine/Cervelli/Stewart will have to get it done.
More like Cervelli and Steward and Romine in AAA until memorial day weekend. Yanks have won with Cervelli in the past as the day to day starting catcher 2009 to 2011. Yanks losing Martin was not desired but its not like Thurman Munson dying or something.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267627 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to pass on this one, rather keep Logan and the prospect for what Morse can do. Can always get a hitter mid season from some team looking to dump salary. Teams hold you hostage mid season for a decent lefty out of the pen.
That doesn't work for Hal anymore taking on salary.....unless FA at the end of this year....and still doesn't make sense.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 min the don 35,585
Will Bruce Jenner now be allowed to use women's... 12 min The Ace of Spades 19
National guard to Baltimore tonight? 14 min New York 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 15 min _Zoey_ 11,156
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min OzRitz 52,890
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 28 min Enough 18,940
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 56 min BS detector 3,240
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]