Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#267682 Jan 12, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not asking for any denials since they are both irrelevent to me.

what is funny is one is so desperate for attention, he needs one who judges him, makes polls of him in his many different profiles and gets away with it...

a riot. that is hard up...

the messages are going to be flying fast today for the new game plan...the deny, deny game will be in full swing..

a riot...ignored..obama posts...polls, judgings...

oh well...

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#267683 Jan 12, 2013
Fred and Jeff were the hit of the party last night. Had to turn away some of the skanky models who were flocking to Jeff and me.
I found out some great news for the mets. We are close to getting one of the top outfielders as the boys will spare no expense.
I need to contact Rex for a double date with his wife and Debbie as she flies up from Miami to meet us.
I will keep you posted on all the upcoming trades, signings. The jets will have a new gm within days, that is your present from me. Rex just texted me the news.
Oh, did you enjoy the pathetic blackerbockers last night? Nets will pass them within a week.
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#267684 Jan 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what is funny is one is so desperate for attention, he needs one who judges him, makes polls of him in his many different profiles and gets away with it...
a riot. that is hard up...
the messages are going to be flying fast today for the new game plan...the deny, deny game will be in full swing..
a riot...ignored..obama posts...polls, judgings...
oh well...
Ret's Go Mets !!!

Langers too ! Dlop the puck !!!

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#267685 Jan 12, 2013
Lets go judgers! Its been about 20 hours from my last post as I been tied up doing things around here. About 3pm now and none of you judgers have a life. You judgers have been sitting and waiting beside your computers for the past 20 hours for me. Now do your thing and I am imposing the 5 minute rule after this posts. Remember, you do as I say so I can get a laugh from you all

On another note, its hilarious as some are still fooled and accuse me of proxies and deliberate posts to hide my identity. Just shows how moronic some of you are at times. When I chose to be a scumbag towards whoever, which they always deserved, I make it a point to know its me and only me. There is no deception with me and hasn't been any deception ever since my innocent blog was backdoored. Some of you should have figured this out by now

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267686 Jan 12, 2013
About time this forum had a reasonable judger although you can drop that dumb face with the glasses. Other than that, good job
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#267687 Jan 12, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Lets go judgers! Its been about 20 hours from my last post as I been tied up doing things around here. About 3pm now and none of you judgers have a life. You judgers have been sitting and waiting beside your computers for the past 20 hours for me. Now do your thing and I am imposing the 5 minute rule after this posts. Remember, you do as I say so I can get a laugh from you all
On another note, its hilarious as some are still fooled and accuse me of proxies and deliberate posts to hide my identity. Just shows how moronic some of you are at times. When I chose to be a scumbag towards whoever, which they always deserved, I make it a point to know its me and only me. There is no deception with me and hasn't been any deception ever since my innocent blog was backdoored. Some of you should have figured this out by now
Ret's Go Mets !!!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267688 Jan 12, 2013
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ret's Go Mets !!!
You just judge me?

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267689 Jan 12, 2013
As expected the judgers never let me down. You do understand how pathetic it is to stay beside a computer for 20 hours waiting for me to post. Thanks for the laughs. Never seen something as pathetic as you are

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267690 Jan 12, 2013
Still laughing over here at all you judgers and how I forced you all to remain by a computer for 20 hours. Thanks for the continued laughs
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#267691 Jan 12, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You just judge me?
Judge not rest ye be judged.

Ret's Go Mets !!!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267692 Jan 12, 2013
Well since a commercial just came on, I decided to pop in here just to get a few judges. I'm still laughing how you losers decide to sit beside a computer all day/night and wait for me to post. Judge away, games back on now

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267693 Jan 12, 2013
Lets get some halftime judging now. I want to laugh some more
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#267694 Jan 12, 2013
Todd(momma/slackers)took me to dinner.Yay!It was kfc.His favorite place.He had the 10 pc meal.I got the taters and 20 chicky strips.That lie about Vermont made him take me and the kidlets out.The problem in lauderdale is lying and todd is laughing at him.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267695 Jan 12, 2013
loriann g wrote:
Todd(momma/slackers)took me to dinner.Yay!It was kfc.His favorite place.He had the 10 pc meal.I got the taters and 20 chicky strips.That lie about Vermont made him take me and the kidlets out.The problem in lauderdale is lying and todd is laughing at him.
Loggin on from that server from work again at your home I see. Or is it just a coincedence that your company has an office in Owings and you directly deal with accts in the Baltimore area. It must tick you off that I have the ability to figure these things out. I am not like Jimi where you can make a comment about something and he automatically believes you. I'm not fooled and have provided the backup as proof

Looks like I'll be 1 for 1 in the playoffs and now 5 for 5 overall.

And to the Truth/Dare guy; Hope you got a good look at that arm that you think you can break in 3 seconds. Arms like mine crush things. And if decide not to visit here beforehand, don't think you can hide from me in late May either.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267696 Jan 12, 2013
Ok judgers, goin out in a few, the second this game ends. Now you judgers remain all beside your computer on this Sat nite. I could be back tonight, or maybe tomorow or maybe in a few days. No matter. You sit tight and wait for me. And just know I will be laughing at you while I know you're waiting around doing nothing sitting in front of your computer

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#267697 Jan 12, 2013
If you could only be me. Just winning big on the game. Jeff is impressed as we are here at the hot tub with at least 4 babes. Big night later as Fred is treating and its a big surprise. Rex keeps calling me so the phone will be off for a bit.

Sandy called about a player and Jeff gave me the phone to advise him what to do. I have told you, a surprise is on the way.
I enjoy fooling all of you and now you know the lifestyle I have is way above all of you.
Even un does not get what I do. Debbie saw me first and only had eyes for me. I am built even better then him. He knows the truth, that is why he lets me do what I want.
I will let you in on the jet gm on monday. By then I will have won thousands on my bets which are always correct.
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#267698 Jan 12, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
If you could only be me. Just winning big on the game. Jeff is impressed as we are here at the hot tub with at least 4 babes. Big night later as Fred is treating and its a big surprise. Rex keeps calling me so the phone will be off for a bit.
Sandy called about a player and Jeff gave me the phone to advise him what to do. I have told you, a surprise is on the way.
I enjoy fooling all of you and now you know the lifestyle I have is way above all of you.
Even un does not get what I do. Debbie saw me first and only had eyes for me. I am built even better then him. He knows the truth, that is why he lets me do what I want.
I will let you in on the jet gm on monday. By then I will have won thousands on my bets which are always correct.
Dlop the puck !

Go Langers !!!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267699 Jan 12, 2013
As I said, so far 5 for 5 these playoffs. Now good nite and judge away waiting for me to come back

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267700 Jan 12, 2013
well, the bs starts...someone took credit when the broncos were ahead..only 1 poster in here, me picked the ravens...

its posted...

but expect lies and deny deny bs...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267701 Jan 12, 2013
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dlop the puck !
Go Langers !!!

good man! rets go langers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 320,432
Russia's "Dead Hand" Protects N Korea 26 min USA now 3rd world 17
News Sept. 11, 2010 - The Right Way to Remember (Sep '10) 38 min Faith 144
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 5,746
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Fu aka Friend of BHJ 15,221
Looking to Feed myself - Will Skype Sex (May '15) 2 hr Mikebilco 3
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 4 hr jimi-yank 7,159

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages