Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#267042 Jan 5, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
From NY Daily News:
USA Today called the body art “the worst use of ink by a member of the Jets since the team signed Sanchez to a contract extension that guaranteed him $8.25 million in 2013.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...
If Rex remains the Jets coach, it will guarantee the Clown Bus keeps rolling.

the smart move is to dump him and move on...then again, the jets have shown over history, not to be smart

keep rex, lets have the jet clown story going on and on...just means next year will be even funnier...

actually, its a disgrace right now...but, that is no shock to me...

imagine they are 8-8 or worse next year...and no doubt big mouth if kept will somehow put his huge feet in his mouth...

the firing will be funny, what does he do with the tat, change the color over it to the next team? change the number to 16 or 66?

what a moron.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267043 Jan 5, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/jets_gm_h...

rex was offered the gm job and turned it down...he is interviewing people

lmfao...woody is and did on friday, today and tomorrow...

no rexie involved

another bs story busted on...

it never ends...

heckect told the jets forget about it..you're in cap hell...not me, see ya!

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#267044 Jan 5, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Fu! The forum faithful have done a nice job supporting the doctrine. Kudos to all!
Its all good Rayski. If you need my addy again, just ask. I'd love for you to call me a coward to my face. You, Don, and Fu can run your mouths all you want. None of you would back it up. And thats not no toy fake belt they sell at Dicks Sporting Goods either. Its the real thing. Something you could never get your hands on

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267045 Jan 5, 2013
Ok to all my judgers and voters who are under my orders. Going out and not sure when I'll be back. Stay at your computer till I get back. Skip lunch if you have to but do not get up.

And if anyone is going to screw up by forgetting to switch profiles, do me a favor and wait till I get back. I never would have went golfing yesterday if I had known what was going to happen

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#267046 Jan 5, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
From NY Daily News:
USA Today called the body art “the worst use of ink by a member of the Jets since the team signed Sanchez to a contract extension that guaranteed him $8.25 million in 2013.
Read this AM in Newsday they think the good GM's want no part of Rex and the Jets 2013 Salary Cap mess. One of the worst teams in the NFL and now they have Cap issues. No band aids or "magic" will get a good team on the field in 2013. They need to clear the deck and rebuild for the future.

Yankee Stadium

#267047 Jan 5, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I am surprised that mr " endless sports knowledge " didn't have the inside scoop on Rex's tattoo!
FYI, I just notified Topix and the SCPD of this AM's threat toward you by Unbiased and suggest all the decent people in this forum do the same. Using your name and place of employment etc. Even if true or not true those names its continued meanicing.

I fully support the Bronto Doctrine

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267048 Jan 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this AM in Newsday they think the good GM's want no part of Rex and the Jets 2013 Salary Cap mess. One of the worst teams in the NFL and now they have Cap issues. No band aids or "magic" will get a good team on the field in 2013. They need to clear the deck and rebuild for the future.

Sitting here at a car dealer. Yawn. Think the green bay guy laughed at them and said no thanks.

Say, let's hope mr entertainment comes on. He went on the giant forum as slackers and lied. Its just too funny to make up.

Yankee Stadium

#267049 Jan 5, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
From NY Daily News:
Nice story this AM about reovering shooting victim Congress Woman Gabby Giffords visiting the families of your home town Newtown.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/04/us/connecticut-...

Yankee Stadium

#267050 Jan 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sitting here at a car dealer. Yawn. Think the green bay guy laughed at them and said no thanks.
Say, let's hope mr entertainment comes on. He went on the giant forum as slackers and lied. Its just too funny to make up.
Only hopes are to get someone like the guy from Cleveland just fired or the 3rd asst GM of on another team.

The cleveland GM fired and Norv Turner....lol....great news for Jet fans.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267051 Jan 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Only hopes are to get someone like the guy from Cleveland just fired or the 3rd asst GM of on another team.
The cleveland GM fired and Norv Turner....lol....great news for Jet fans.

Players line up to play with rex! Rex will decide who the next gm is.

Jets will get to 11-5 this year, its gonna be a great season. We need slackers back in here. Oh, I mean momma.

Fu, you are so right. Bottom of the barrel for the jetsies. Who wants to be on the circus bus?

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#267052 Jan 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, I just notified Topix and the SCPD of this AM's threat toward you by Unbiased and suggest all the decent people in this forum do the same. Using your name and place of employment etc. Even if true or not true those names its continued meanicing.
I fully support the Bronto Doctrine
Thanks Fu. The guy makes threats all the time and has never backed them up. Bottom line he is a classless coward nothing more! Be well
As the Jets Crash

Newtown, CT

#267053 Jan 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the smart move is to dump him and move on...then again, the jets have shown over history, not to be smart
keep rex, lets have the jet clown story going on and on...just means next year will be even funnier...
actually, its a disgrace right now...but, that is no shock to me...
imagine they are 8-8 or worse next year...and no doubt big mouth if kept will somehow put his huge feet in his mouth...
the firing will be funny, what does he do with the tat, change the color over it to the next team? change the number to 16 or 66?
what a moron.
Rex is just begging to be fired, even he now realizes the Jets are a joke and nothing is going to change. His money is guaranteed thru 2014.

What a boob!

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2013/01/05/sp...

Yankee Stadium

#267054 Jan 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Players line up to play with rex! Rex will decide who the next gm is.
Jets will get to 11-5 this year, its gonna be a great season. We need slackers back in here. Oh, I mean momma.
Fu, you are so right. Bottom of the barrel for the jetsies. Who wants to be on the circus bus?
"whatever that means"...."hey buddy"

Yankee Stadium

#267055 Jan 5, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Fu. The guy makes threats all the time and has never backed them up. Bottom line he is a classless coward nothing more! Be well
He's a coward for doing that and has no business making such types of personal comments and I will always remind him and the authorities when he does.
As the Jets Crash

Newtown, CT

#267056 Jan 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /jets/jets_gm_hunt_gets_underw ay_SL9dXbFbc7mwwPfret5iJJ
rex was offered the gm job and turned it down...he is interviewing people
lmfao...woody is and did on friday, today and tomorrow...
no rexie involved
another bs story busted on...
it never ends...
heckect told the jets forget about it..you're in cap hell...not me, see ya!
The Soap opera rolls on: Woody told Tom Heckert he'd have two roles with the Jets, GM, and Rex's navigator on the Clown Bus; Heckert told Woody he'd rather be unemployed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267057 Jan 5, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
<quoted text>
The Soap opera rolls on: Woody told Tom Heckert he'd have two roles with the Jets, GM, and Rex's navigator on the Clown Bus; Heckert told Woody he'd rather be unemployed.

smart choice...more will follow..

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267059 Jan 5, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Do classless cowards win a championship belt? Did you not see the pic. A few hours prior to that, I beat that guy with a clothesline off the top rope to win the title. Go ask that guy if I'm a classless coward. In the meantime, get back watching the surveillance video

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267060 Jan 5, 2013
Its such a great rewarding feeling that I make others sit by their computer day and nite 7 days a week. Holidays included. I win again

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267061 Jan 5, 2013
Ok judgers and voters, I have to go out now. Remain by your computer and not get up. For anything. I'll be back when I come back. You're just going to have to wait on this Sat afternoon
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#267062 Jan 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ret's Go Mets !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you have no borders, you have no country 6 min friend of eds 6
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 9 min friend f-n-a sham... 81
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 13 min Nonlib 10,989
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 18 min _FLATLINE-------- 14,658
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,116
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ThomasA 311,345
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr Copper 11,954
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 hr Buddy from Whites... 40,229
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages