Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#267005 Jan 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....momma and junior got busted big time in their stupid childish scheme once again.....his boyfriend steve was on his computer and knew moochie's password to log on to the slacker profile......another busted lie on the fat dope......lmfao

one lie, after another lie...
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#267006 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao...what a friday...
Rex kicked it off with a bang then the Mush finished it off as only he could. haha

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#267007 Jan 4, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex kicked it off with a bang then the Mush finished it off as only he could. haha
No BS in this post, wouldn't you like to meet the Mooch at a bar for drinks? I'm telling you he'd have us all rolling on the floor in stitches with his stories.

The other one is a bore and and therefore ignored and has become irrelevent.

Washington, DC

#267008 Jan 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!MOMMA BUSTED AGAIN USING MULTIPLE PROFILES......recap the idiot momma was breaking his arm patting himself on the back....when the idiot submitted the post....fat dope went "DAMN" "I forgot what profile I was using"....such a dope...LMFAO
I've been in tears laughing so hard now for hours at this moronic set of moves by the Mooch today.

I wonder if he did this on purpose to tick of the stalker?

Washington, DC

#267009 Jan 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> azzhole make me priority 1, then you won't have to worry about the others while you restup in Huntington Hospital....now go have some pink champagne cocktails and play with yourself dude....
Never happen Don, he'd be scared to meet you. Besides he's irrelevent and not worth the time of day of a man of your stature.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267010 Jan 4, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>

Another momma meltdown friday. Mr entertainment is back! Just "mush" luck!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267011 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been in tears laughing so hard now for hours at this moronic set of moves by the Mooch today.

According to junior the following:

Momma never lies to him and he cannot be fooled. "Slackers" is mommas pal. A while back junior claimed the following. "Blade,tman,bruce for real,pough" were not momma.

All proven to be momma.

So either momma big time lied to junior or he was in on it.

More coincidence..... I sent junior a note asap after the slacker reveal telling him he lied. Momma had called him within seconds of my message.

Timeline. Within seconds of his mis post. He was in full panic mode and knew he was busted. Junior told him when he gets back they will fix it.

A few hours later I get my denial message from junior. Within seconds slackers posts about steve trying to salvage the phony profile. He got his orders how to do the deny,deny bit.

Game over.

Washington, DC

#267012 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Another momma meltdown friday. Mr entertainment is back! Just "mush" luck!
"Hey buddy", "sorry i sent Jimi and Fu PM's describing our poll voting strategy before. No hard feelings BUDDY I hope"

Hahahahahahahaha

You can't make this stuff up.

"Hey buddy"

Washington, DC

#267013 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
According to junior the following:
Momma never lies to him and he cannot be fooled. "Slackers" is mommas pal. A while back junior claimed the following. "Blade,tman,bruce for real,pough" were not momma.
All proven to be momma.
So either momma big time lied to junior or he was in on it.
More coincidence..... I sent junior a note asap after the slacker reveal telling him he lied. Momma had called him within seconds of my message.
Timeline. Within seconds of his mis post. He was in full panic mode and knew he was busted. Junior told him when he gets back they will fix it.
A few hours later I get my denial message from junior. Within seconds slackers posts about steve trying to salvage the phony profile. He got his orders how to do the deny,deny bit.
Game over.
The Mooch set him up. WTF can stand him?

No one.

He had an once of proud he'd pack up his little toys and move on with his life.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#267014 Jan 4, 2013
Toddy(momma) is in a horrible mood.Rex and the tat killed him.Then he was drunk and posted as someone else.Of course he has different profiles.I think its sick but he loves to bother 3 posters in here.He is such a big baby at times.I hate it.I need Harry

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267015 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey buddy", "sorry i sent Jimi and Fu PM's describing our poll voting strategy before. No hard feelings BUDDY I hope"
Hahahahahahahaha
You can't make this stuff up.
"Hey buddy"

Vote on monroe 10 times a day. Not me or momma. No brookhaven. Then that will pass momma and me even if paul,jimi and fu vote all day.

Easy to trust that guy. I thought polls do not bother him?

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#267016 Jan 4, 2013
This is just too funny but at least I finally something answered. I wanted to see who the fake Momma was so I came up with a plan. I knew the fake Momma can never reveal himself because of the racism in his profile along with many posts of personal attacks in the past. So I figured if I sent the fake Momma a pvt message, then the 1st poster to acknowledge it, had to be the fake Momma. Here is the exact message I sent the fake Momma below. I knew whoever the fake Momma was, this was too good not mention in the forum. I just knew this would work. I'm always many steps ahead. I exposed Fu as the fake Momma. But Fu will never publically admit he was the fake Momma because of his past attacks on Paul and Jimi. Plus the racism angle as well

I know you and Slack like the poll forums. I'm too busy to concern myself with these things. But heres what I want from you and him. I want a minimum of 10 votes per day between you both for Monroes wife. I want to have Brookhaven remain at the bottom with hardly any votes as it it now. Never vote for him. By the end of the year following my quota, Monroes wife should have over 3600 votes and maybe even close to 4000. This will ensure I keep busy Jimi, Fu and Paul this whole year while they vote for us
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267017 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I don't think so.....the fat boy just screwed up as usual......he probably busted his little TV and kicked the dog around a little after he screwed up.....I agree with you and most of us thought it was hysterical.....momma what a stupid moron.....lmfao

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267018 Jan 4, 2013
So lets recap on some of Fu's other profiles. A few times he forgot he was in his Harry profile. I remember in his Harry profile, he will take down his Lou Gehrig pic. Of course hes Loriann as his company has an address in Owings Maryland and Fu's job description deals with accounts in the Baltimore area. So he can log on out of that server and have an Owings ISP

I'm sure theres others too but its Fri and time to get my weekend started

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267019 Jan 4, 2013
Polls do not bother me at all. But I would enjoy if I can keep a few of you busy all year long, which was my plan. Only way to keep you guys all busy was to see votes for other candidates

Good nite all and don't forget to tell your family about how you judged and voted today. They will be mighty proud of you I bet
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267020 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Vote on monroe 10 times a day. Not me or momma. No brookhaven. Then that will pass momma and me even if paul,jimi and fu vote all day.
Easy to trust that guy. I thought polls do not bother him?
Yup.....junior just spewing more BS to cover up the fuckup today as momma was busted and exposed on posting as slacker.....and besides I hardly ever vote on those polls how bout you?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267021 Jan 4, 2013
Actually fu and I received the same message. Momma sent it to both of us.

Lmao,if that's the case we are both momma

The ironic thing is that junior was in on all the phony momma profiles. No doubt chamberlan also.

This is the so called tactic to hide the slacker bs? 2 of us got the same message. It was a set up. By the same 2 who play the phony profile game.

They are not to be trusted.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#267022 Jan 4, 2013
I don't follow sports but my brother does, His so-called friend Steve is in hot water for coming in my room when I was gone, "Pete Case 63 " should be posting an apology before my brother breaks his arm.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267023 Jan 4, 2013
As for racist posts. Chamberlin posted floppy lips least 3 times. Then blackerbockers for the knickerbockers.

But junior protects momma. Proof shown by him in today's posts.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267024 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brother does, His so-called friend Steve is in hot water for coming in my room when I was gone, "Pete Case 63 " should be posting an apology before my brother breaks his arm.
Give it up momma you were busted big time today ya stupid moron......LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Freedomofexpression 317,623
jets talk back (Dec '07) 43 min Enforcer of TOS 14,397
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 46 min The Feed Store Boys 5,240
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 46 min Enforcer of TOS 6,828
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 51 min KitKaboodle 17,584
Who injected politics into football? 1 hr Simpleton 1
Bill Clinton married Anthony Weiner 1 hr Goodbye Anthony 1

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages