New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/03/jets-t...

cbs has now confirmed what espn has written

woody to interview gm possibles...not rexie...

so much for that first day on the job..

lmfao...

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Great post...Clarett won in federal court but was overturned in Supreme. With the right arguement Clowneys attornies will win his fight. It's a pathetic obsolete 'law','rule', equivelent to telling a Harvard student he can't drop out to school to become a high paid actuary in a financial instituation.
Guy is a once in a generation type talent. No way will any team trade that pick. If he wins and eligible this year, he will go #1 to KC or if they pass on him because they want that QB from USC, no way Jax will pass on him

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nice to see the judgers and voters are under my orders. This post is a test to make sure you are where I have you ordered to be. Remember you have no life and do as I say. Its almost 4:40pm now. This better be judged within the time period I allow. And while you're at it, you can probably vote again in your silly forums. Maybe you can also tell your wife and kids during dinner that you judged and voted on Topix all day today

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I have a whole army of judgers and voters under my control. Who is better than me now

Just make sure to tell your family and friends that you spent all day today judging and voting on Topix. They will be very proud I'm sure. Tell them this is what you'll be doing tomorrow too. And the next day too. And again after that. And then after that.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

baseball news...

the rays in play along with...gasp

the metsies for upton of the dbacks...

dbacks are now lowering demands...mlb rumors...

according to the site at least 3 other teams are also...

rays have the minors and pitching they need..
LIAM

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
There he is, happy new year LIAM.
Happy New Year to you as well FU. This winter is dragging with no nhl but spring training is right around the corner. Hope all is well man. Will be watching the Knicks tonight but the nba just doesnt cut it for me.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year to you as well FU. This winter is dragging with no nhl but spring training is right around the corner. Hope all is well man. Will be watching the Knicks tonight but the nba just doesnt cut it for me.

bettman set the 11th as the cutoff for the season...the hell with them..i want a full season, not partial...this is the 2nd strike on bettmans watch

think the oregon ducks on tv tonite...vs kansas

the duck coach is in high demand as an nfl coach...

i might watch the 4th quarter of the knick game and some of the college football game...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
baseball news...
the rays in play along with...gasp
the metsies for upton of the dbacks...
dbacks are now lowering demands...mlb rumors...
according to the site at least 3 other teams are also...
rays have the minors and pitching they need..
What's up Jim. How is everything bro? Also you ready for some wrestling tonight? Also my winners in the playoffs games this weekend are Texans, Packers, Ravens, and Redskins.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I thought I told you that your Obama loving, lowlife, deadbeat loser mentality has no place on this forum. Its people like you why much wealth now is leaving the country, making the future of this nation a few steps from a very large 3rd world nation. Your whole wish of wealth redistribution cannot last forever. Eventually you run out of other peoples money. Now go away you deadbeat loser

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh Dell this is too funny. I know you spent new years eve at a strip bar again which is very pathetic. Did you make your new years resolutions yet for 2013. I imagine it was something like this. Date more models. Changed to date more. Then changed again to just get a date. Finally changed for the last time to stop crying while masturbating.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Jim. How is everything bro? Also you ready for some wrestling tonight? Also my winners in the playoffs games this weekend are Texans, Packers, Ravens, and Redskins.

yeah, thanks i forgot about it...i am going to watch the college game and some of the knick game...3 things to watch

i am leaning to the seahawks over the skins...packers for sure...not sure on the other 2...will post tomorrow about them...
LIAM

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
bettman set the 11th as the cutoff for the season...the hell with them..i want a full season, not partial...this is the 2nd strike on bettmans watch
think the oregon ducks on tv tonite...vs kansas
the duck coach is in high demand as an nfl coach...
i might watch the 4th quarter of the knick game and some of the college football game...
Its actually the 3rd under his watch Jim. haha I'll take a partial season with no problem at this point. The winter sucks without hockey. Thats like a summer with no baseball. It's terrible.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, thanks i forgot about it...i am going to watch the college game and some of the knick game...3 things to watch
i am leaning to the seahawks over the skins...packers for sure...not sure on the other 2...will post tomorrow about them...
Oh I forgot about the bowl game. I think the Ducks will take this one tonight and congrats to the Cardinals for beating the Gaytors. I can't stand them lol. Knicks have a tough one tonight, but I think they will win in close one. I will see how Amare does in hsi 2nd game back. Football, Basketball and Wrestling. What a great night.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Its actually the 3rd under his watch Jim. haha I'll take a partial season with no problem at this point. The winter sucks without hockey. Thats like a summer with no baseball. It's terrible.
Of course you'd still support the NHL after this stunt they are pulling again to the fans. Then again you're a deadbeat loser so no shock here. Hope you're happy that your taxes are going up now forever

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>

omg. you're right..thanks..yeah, i like my hockey...miss it...just so pissed off...i love a full season..the ups and downs...in a power packed one, you start slow, you are screwed...i miss the outside game...last year, philly rangers great...hockey playoffs, no shootouts...great tv...every rush is intense...

thanks for the accurate info...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I forgot about the bowl game. I think the Ducks will take this one tonight and congrats to the Cardinals for beating the Gaytors. I can't stand them lol. Knicks have a tough one tonight, but I think they will win in close one. I will see how Amare does in hsi 2nd game back. Football, Basketball and Wrestling. What a great night.

the ducks coach has a shot to be an nfl coach..bet they go wild tonite...and, i hate the gators...

yup, 3 things to watch...
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Jim. How is everything bro? Also you ready for some wrestling tonight? Also my winners in the playoffs games this weekend are Texans, Packers, Ravens, and Redskins.
Packers had their day Vikings win this one, Seahawks cause I like the Coash who was dead on about Sanchez..Texas and the Colts as well...be well dell..

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
NHL and the players are foolish. Fehr and his massive ego should be forced to spend a life time as the Mooch's back up as a Fluffer for Harry.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 13/01/03/jets-to-begin-intervi ewing-general-manager-candidat es-on-friday/
cbs has now confirmed what espn has written
woody to interview gm possibles...not rexie...
so much for that first day on the job..
lmfao...
Who cares, everyone gets that Rex and the Jets are irrelevent.

Speaking of FBB where do you think Trout goes in the draft? Got to be a first rounder I think. Does Halladay go in the first?

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Packers had their day Vikings win this one, Seahawks cause I like the Coash who was dead on about Sanchez..Texas and the Colts as well...be well dell..
No more Sanchez is better than Joe Namath posts lately in the forum I noticed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 19 min An Old Sailor 10,234
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min scirocco 68,434
The REAL problem with Obamacare (Jan '14) 30 min youranidiot 140
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min mememine69 45,869
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Ed Norton 14,405
best supoermarket in new york 1 hr Eltons John 16
If the Tea Party formed a Well Regulated Militia 2 hr General Robert E Lee 21
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••