|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> lol 6-10 "great master plane" Momma...Hi ho hi ho its off to the Waffle House...

He's on a roll today. Jags will give up the number 2 pick in the draft for the 9 and tebow. The most insane post of his in years.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> You fat Momma and unbiase ride your own clown bus on the Forum..Hi ho hi ho
The mooch in the Bahamas in a speedo swinsuit with Rex sucking on toes...too freaking funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Will be interesting to see who the New GM and Coach for the Jets picks the first couple of rounds of the draft..

If "boy sanchise" is gonna have a chance it will be offense early. They need young fast playmakers. A stud pass rusher. With the cap issues the draft will be big for them.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Will be interesting to see who the New GM and Coach for the Jets picks the first couple of rounds of the draft..
Rex will pick his nose thats about it.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>From a loser like yourself it's no wonder you'd quote the biggest laughing stock in sports radio 'Fat Mike Francesa'...Rex or anyone not being paid by their team to talk with that clown is open season for him, a total loser is 'sports media'. His career has left him groveling behind a microphone living off other peoples literature, work, sound bites of others interviews or his networks desire to pay millions to teams for their "employers" to spend 1 minute with him, He's so despised here's a little tidbit for you, in David Wrights contract he's to be paid 25,000 dollars eveytime he has to be made availible to Francesa. Like you, Francesa is pathetic.

But its true. The post,daily news,ny times and the newark ledger all said the same thing.

He is a backstabbing,gutless, lying coward.

I know,it sounds like I am mentioning you. Same traits.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
The mooch in the Bahamas in a speedo swinsuit with Rex sucking on toes...too freaking funny

First day on the job and he will meet with turner.

"I'm on my way home".

Whoops, due to the shout out I am with rex in the bahamas.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the visual FU! haha

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what the heck are you doing here you Obama loving deadbeat loser. This forum doesn't tolerate your loser lowlife deadbeat mentality of taking wealth earned by others and given to you in return

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>

I know, now i do not want lunch...ewwww...

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Are you kidding me? This ranks right up there with the judging as the 2 biggest loser behaviors on Topix. And its the going into poll forums and voting multiple times a day. Hope the ones who partake in these things are mighty proud of themselves. Why don't you tell your wife and kids that yesterday, today, tomorrow and every day forward, you go into certain poll forums and vote several times each day. Hope you feel proud. Of course, I am too mature to do it. I see I'm not a part of it, as this handle is not included but no matter anyhow. Its like the judging. Meaningless and immature and I will have no part in it because I'm above both these things. But I am very curious if any of you would tell your family and have them decide if this makes them have a proud father or husband

Well judge and vote away. I'm out. Losers!

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
There he is, happy new year LIAM.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

lmfao...so someone is crying about judgings and polls?

why his buddy momma follows people around topix judging daily

free pass

his buddy momma starts polls

free pass

now, i guess this person should tell the woman he lives with about his stalking of women and kids...his threats to numerous people including women and kids...

but, that won't happen...he will be caught however...the people will celebrate...and his pal will not have his back either. he will laugh and continue to judge him daily

deny deny deny...

its just to funny hearing the forum liar cry and whine like a 9 year old. and, oh,
"charger fan" and "yankee fan" both with unbiased are the same poster, why its here in topix and was just used...

its because he is a coward and liar...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I was wondering where someone got a certain tidbit about polls and voting..

well, i go in the momma poll, known as the biggest loser and low and behold, buried is a statement about daily...not numerous

now, since comprehension is not big on the 2 uneducated losers, daily means at least once a day...not numerous

but, you have to feel for sad and pathetic humans when they follow you around topix, reading every word you post...making sure to comment on every scrap

that is what stalkers do...and its proven once again...the 2 biggest losers are the 2 biggest stalkers and crybabies..i hope the whine keeps on while it can...

"low brow" and "whiner" better watch out...the
suffolk gang is closing in...that poster might come back and make them shart in their pants again...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Espn new york has now joined the rexie story. Woody on friday will be interviewing gm candidates. It has been stated that rex is not involved or will have a say in the matter. "Gutless" ryan remains in the bahamas.

Can't wait for the next lie and shout out.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Clarett tried the same thing. Its a tough fight to win for him. Guy is going to be another LeBron James type. He will be the best
Great post...Clarett won in federal court but was overturned in Supreme. With the right arguement Clowneys attornies will win his fight. It's a pathetic obsolete 'law','rule', equivelent to telling a Harvard student he can't drop out to school to become a high paid actuary in a financial instituation.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Great post...Clarett won in federal court but was overturned in Supreme. With the right arguement Clowneys attornies will win his fight. It's a pathetic obsolete 'law','rule', equivelent to telling a Harvard student he can't drop out to school to become a high paid actuary in a financial instituation.

did you see the latest from espn...how's gutless doing?

say, funny...woody starts the interviews on friday..guess it must be a video conference call, right? will you be in the picture also, keeping us posted??

say, didn't rex say this was his best team?

didn't you predict, 11-5? and its gonna be a great season??

how's sonya?

how long were you in jail for?

when do i get the letterhead?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

No chat today on the Nets dismantling of OKC on the road ? It won't be long with the bum Amare back that the blackerbockers start fading fast, hopefully all the way out of the playoff picture.
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Great post...Clarett won in federal court but was overturned in Supreme. With the right arguement Clowneys attornies will win his fight. It's a pathetic obsolete 'law','rule', equivelent to telling a Harvard student he can't drop out to school to become a high paid actuary in a financial instituation.
What a moron you really are..Hi ho hi ho its off to the waffle house we go ...hi ho

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
No chat today on the Nets dismantling of OKC on the road ? It won't be long with the bum Amare back that the blackerbockers start fading fast, hopefully all the way out of the playoff picture.

you posted the same rant on your loser poll

simple, its the first win and 7 losses vs them..kudos, they tossed them a bone..

like the heat, when have you beaten them?

and, how have the knicks done vs the heat?

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
It won't matter come playoff time. No one will beat the Heat in a series. Sure the Knicks won a few games early on, but won't come playoff time. Or at least not enough to win a series against them. I will however root for the Knicks and whoever vs them, however unfortunatly LeBron is the best ever and will win again. LeBron reminds me sometimes of myself. In fact, either later today or tomorrow, I will unveil a pic of myself holding up the Tough Enough championship belt. And trust me, the pic which will be in my profile will scare to death the Truth/Dare guy. Keep in mind, the Tough Enough champion at that time was 6'6 which explains why I look so short. Think Dell or Jimi can ever get a pic with a WWE champ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261,461 - 261,480 of305,592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 min positronium 6,346
last post wins! (Jun '10) 29 min Princess Hey 25,339
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 30 min New yorkerss 1
Skate park a fitting tribute for Long Beach teen (Jun '07) 39 min Longford lass 25
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 44 min mjjcpa 5,323
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 50 min mjjcpa 14,349
New York City Approves Controversial 'Poor Door... 1 hr topmod12 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for New York County was issued at July 22 at 9:55AM EDT

•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••