Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#266630 Dec 31, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you bring cash since no one will take a check from you. Best wishes to you and all your swimsuit gal pals in moochville in 2013.

wonder why no checks...hmmmmm...legal issues, no doubt..lmfao

poor lori, swimsuit models...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266631 Dec 31, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Giants played a great game yesterday against a normally tough Eagles team closing out season with a 9-7 record...No playoffs no super Bowl this year but our team will be back next year..A wining season but not a good season .....Happy New Year to all!

repeating is tuff..ask the steelers...or any other team

last team to do it was the pats...and we all know how the pats do against the gmen...

gmen did not quit like the jets did however...

rex has now had 2 years of 3 and out..the pathetic bills beat them bad...omg..
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#266632 Dec 31, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
happy new year donnie!! lets have our new year go great with the yanks and gmen on top again...may not happen, but we are fans and loyal to our teams...
be safe and have a great one!
great new year to you and the family jimi...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266633 Dec 31, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"you are like the hair by a diseased dogs ass. Constantly full of crap and smelling. Never able to wash the stink off and enjoys the smell of crap. Sits around with a smile all day long, stinking.".....well said.....lol.
Wish BHJ a happy new year from FU by the way.

omg..does this guy write for comedy professionally? my opinion, that fits mooch to a tee...but hey, each to their own...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#266634 Dec 31, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Get em next year Don...GO YANKEES!
thanks fu and a safe and happy to you and the family...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#266635 Dec 31, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>What a day yesterday and this morning were. First off thanks for a few of your locks yesterday I made quite a profit. This morning was a great time as Rex took full control of the Jets as most NFL coaches were walking around on eggshells afraid to answer the phone he was busy at work. Woody has heard him loud and clear and has gotten rid of all the Parcell stench in the offices...this is now officially Rex's team. Im heading home getting ready for a nice dinner and a few drinks at Smith and Wolenskys then out on the town....have a great one buddy !!
More of youre-BS-and-Lies...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266636 Dec 31, 2012
the don wrote:
To all the good sportsmen and real fans of your teams have a great New Years and please drive carefully...
Giants and Cowboys fans we had our shot, finished with a winning record and we start building for next year....
Jets a terrible season but you good jet fans take heart...Tannenbaum is gone more changes to come and Rex and sanchez were exposed as failures, looks like change is coming and the circus has been closed...
Soon we talk yankee baseball certainly no pint talking about the Red Sox and the Mets lol..Two teams that will be fighting for last place in the NLE and the ALE again...
Momma and the rest of youre Proxies keep up with youre annoying and stupid posts as you continue to show the forum what idiot and a liar you are...
Happy New Year Guys......
Tough break for the Giants and Cowboys yesterday indeed Donnie......Romo just chokes in big game situations every time.....hadn't thrown a pick in something like 5 straight games....then in a big game with the NFC East title on the line.....the bum throws 3 picks......

Happy New Year's to you too Donnie and everyone on here and drive safely if you choose to go out and drink everyone!!!!!!!!!!

“I wasn't born to fit it”

Since: Aug 07

I was born to stand out

#266637 Dec 31, 2012
truth or dared wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I am not your dude. Next, this piece of crap is the phoniest line of crap you've written. For the last time. I am privledged to see the records. You gave information and if I see you write again you did not or even mention it, I will knock you into tomorrow. I could care less about the bribes you think you give or gave to other law enforcement or not. Personally its a line of crap. You will never make amends with him as he cannot stand the sight of you. I promised to end it and it starts with you. Your low brow pal is a joke and can be kept in the corner where he belongs. You are the issue. He follows you and does what you tell him to do.
Now, as for you. To me, you are like the hair by a diseased dogs ass. Constantly full of crap and smelling. Never able to wash the stink off and enjoys the smell of crap. Sits around with a smile all day long, stinking.
Keep up your false statements. Take a trip up here in the spring. Please make it a point to be in Suffolk county soon. We need to meet and chat in person. Flex those big arms of yours, work out. It will be of no help. Lie again, write more dirt. I am tired and bored at the same time. Before, I enjoyed poking fun of several in here. I am after the smelly diseased dog. Its just a matter of time till the dog is in the pound with the other miscreants. You will be with the rat soon.
I will make ammends with Brookhaven. I promise you that. I'd love to enjoy one of his burgers and patronize his business. Any misunderstanding he had of my intentions will be patched up. Brookhaven always been a guy to listen to all sides. Since I never had any bad intentions towards him, I can and will fix it up and clear the air. I know how to communicate. Technically to be fair, what Brookhaven did with putting a certain pic in his profile one time was far worse than anything I ever did. But I understand you're his pal and will be somewhat biased towards him.

Now regarding your anger towards me. Keep in mind, I got no more than 5% body fat and got more muscles in places than you probably have places on your body. I would love to talk to you face to face, and explain my innocence and the great misunderstanding you have of me. I am not a violent person however I'm just that confident no one would dare raise a hand to me. That includes you. Feel free to ask any of the ones who previously stalked me what I look like. Yea, I been a victim of their stalking but they know what I look like, so they know better than to make a threat towards me so its no biggie. Sure I'll be back in LI visiting sometime in the future. Would love to tell you my side of the story, which you're too ignorant to understand. In the meantime, Ft Lauderdale is a beautiful place this time of year considering the weather now in NY. You have a welcome invite anytime to talk to me. I gave you my addy and the ones who stalked me can back it up. Although one of the stalkers gave an old unit # that was sold. So if he updated his stalking, he can tell you the other unit # where I reside.

In the meantime, don't come on here and make threats to me. I'm a very powerful person and not just physically. Whoever you are, I can go higher up the chain. I proved it before when another poster made mention about a state golf course and the privacy rights to its customers and doubted me. My name trumps most anyone on LI. I sit on a fortune beyond your imagination

I was born to stand out

#266638 Dec 31, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>What a day yesterday and this morning were. First off thanks for a few of your locks yesterday I made quite a profit. This morning was a great time as Rex took full control of the Jets as most NFL coaches were walking around on eggshells afraid to answer the phone he was busy at work. Woody has heard him loud and clear and has gotten rid of all the Parcell stench in the offices...this is now officially Rex's team. Im heading home getting ready for a nice dinner and a few drinks at Smith and Wolenskys then out on the town....have a great one buddy !!
You got good tastes. Theres a Smith and Wolenskys in Miami on the water. Never ate there though.

We disagree on the Jets future. For your sake, hope I'm wrong but they're in trouble. They won't win a division with brady still playing but these teams will be a problem in the coming years for the Jets in the AFC, besides the Pats which means they're playing for a WC only. Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Colts, Texans. I'll give Denver an easy AFC west title next year. But the teams I just mentioned will all be better than the Jets. Think even you would agree on these teams, right?

I was born to stand out

#266639 Dec 31, 2012
Happy Hammered all! I'm New Years! Be safe all including the Truth/Dare poster. My party is starting right about now and I got a head start on everyone

And to the Truth/Dare guy, never post on here that you're this tough guy. Until you know what I look like and just how fit I really am, I'm out of your league. Even poor Paul and his 25 years of working out is no match for me to give you a clue

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266640 Dec 31, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Tough break for the Giants and Cowboys yesterday indeed Donnie......Romo just chokes in big game situations every time.....hadn't thrown a pick in something like 5 straight games....then in a big game with the NFC East title on the line.....the bum throws 3 picks......
Happy New Year's to you too Donnie and everyone on here and drive safely if you choose to go out and drink everyone!!!!!!!!!!

happy new year to you!! sorry about last nite...even my wwe pal i was saying sorry to...

have a great one paul!

and to all posters, have a safe and great new years!
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#266641 Dec 31, 2012
Now this is interesting, if true...

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2012/12/31/382...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266642 Dec 31, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
happy new year to you!! sorry about last nite...even my wwe pal i was saying sorry to...
have a great one paul!
and to all posters, have a safe and great new years!
Happy new year to you too Jim......Well the Cowboys weren't gonna make any noise in the playoffs like your Giants did a year ago anyway.......too banged up defensively.....Bryant and injury prone Austin got injured in the game......Bryant his back and Austin his ankle......Romo's last pick did the Boys in officially.....what are you gonna do ya know? oh well better luck next year......You have a great one too Jim....
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#266643 Dec 31, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>and to all posters, have a safe and great new years!
Enjoy & be safe tonight...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266644 Dec 31, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
Now this is interesting, if true...
http://www.ganggreennation.com/2012/12/31/382...

so, the jets crawling to the gmen for help...

it appears rex is in control...lmao...if this is true, bet rexie better have a winning record next year...
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#266645 Dec 31, 2012
Happy new year from Toddy(momma)and Harry. Party time here with frozen chicken nuggets and old hot dogs.Harry has soul food.Momma hates that. Its a bad habit of him to hate black.That problem person has been ordering him around and he hates that.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#266646 Dec 31, 2012
Lets all wish Toddlet(momma)gets a job in 2013. It would be nice if he can at least scrub floors.Then we could afford chicken and meat loaf for dinner.If he lies again about being in NY i will puke.Or that fake slut he lies about.He can barely handle me

“I call it as I see it”

New York

#266647 Dec 31, 2012
Happy new year to all
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266648 Jan 1, 2013
HAPPY New Year EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266649 Jan 1, 2013
Other news outlets are now reporting the jets asking to talk to the gmens top scout...lmfao...

so much for rex being involved..and all reports are in, he was never asked to be gm like momma lied about...he barely kept his job...more then likely after another crappy year he is out

and, trust me, that will be a minimum 3 week hide by momma..maybe a month..lmfao..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 13 min Forrest 12,419
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 14 min Forrest 10,926
Drop a Turd ... Add a Turd .... redux. 29 min Baroque Obama - T... 10
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 32 min NEMO the RINO 6,423
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,542
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr DAVID27 1,839
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 1 hr DAVID27 1,021
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 36,897
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 4 hr driver7789 12,456
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages