Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#266677 Jan 2, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be surprised if the new GM insists on hiring his own Head Coach, most knowledgeable football fans know Rexie is a bafoon and may not want him around for the rebuilding of the team.
Jet fans sure don't want him and his clown bus around any longer...
Think woody was afraid to begin this rebuilding without Tannenbaum and Rexie and thats why he held on to Rexie...No surprise if he hires a real GM and his first order of business is to fire Rex and bring in his own man..Rex has proved he can't be trusted and is a poor judge of talent..Most of the player that want him around will be the first to go..

with this offense and the teams they play next year, 8-8 will be a great season...the play the afc north and nfc south...the teams from the afc south will crush them and in the nfc south only tampa is a given for them...saints and falcons will win for fun, and if newton shows up, they go down....only the bills and fins at home looks good for them...and, they split with the fins and bills, could not even take 2 from them...pats will eat them alive again..

i pray rexie is the coach...he will lie and hide again. and will be fired and humiliated...along with his stupid lover, momma..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266678 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great first day of running things for Rex after finally getting rid of all the Bill Parcell stench left in the building, this is his team now as he runs the football organization from top to bottom and as Woody has said numerous times " it will be Rex's for as long as he desires'....Rex and Woody are looking for a figure head and more of a businessman to fill the GMs seat and handle the cap issues left by Tannenbaum, Rex is calling the shots in all football personal moves. His first order of business is to interview Norv Turner followed by Romeo Crennel to take over his defense, I'll keep you posted. As I was heading home I got word of a very sneaky signing by Sandy which is great news for the young up and coming Mets

lmfao...like the lefty you loved? the ex juicekee with the 4.56 era? or, where is bourn, the xmas surprise??

rex has hidden in shame from the press, and canceled his press conference under orders from woody..

rex will have zero say in the matter and is as close to the door as possible

my lord, he was 6-19 his last 24 games

only a dope like you would stand for that

personally, i hope the idiot lying backstabber rex stays on for at least 3 more years of trash...

and, your "boy sanchise" lead the league in something

turnovers...lmfao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266679 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great first day of running things for Rex after finally getting rid of all the Bill Parcell stench left in the building, this is his team now as he runs the football organization from top to bottom and as Woody has said numerous times " it will be Rex's for as long as he desires'....Rex and Woody are looking for a figure head and more of a businessman to fill the GMs seat and handle the cap issues left by Tannenbaum, Rex is calling the shots in all football personal moves. His first order of business is to interview Norv Turner followed by Romeo Crennel to take over his defense, I'll keep you posted. As I was heading home I got word of a very sneaky signing by Sandy which is great news for the young up and coming Mets

good for you, heading home from an interview for pancake house this time? heard there was a job offering in summerville, sc..i was checking the papers for you...

good luck in getting the job...

how's sonya??

how long were you in jail for??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266680 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

Hey, I noticed you were stuffing the ballot for unbiased..shame on you...no worries, you will win the real topix biggest loser poll, its going wild with votes

did you vote on your favorite nickname yet? some goodies in that one also...i love "low brow" but, its losing to fattie...what a shock.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#266681 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
ROLMFAO!!

Yankee Stadium

#266682 Jan 2, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be surprised if the new GM insists on hiring his own Head Coach, most knowledgeable football fans know Rexie is a bafoon and may not want him around for the rebuilding of the team.
Jet fans sure don't want him and his clown bus around any longer...
Think woody was afraid to begin this rebuilding without Tannenbaum and Rexie and thats why he held on to Rexie...No surprise if he hires a real GM and his first order of business is to fire Rex and bring in his own man..Rex has proved he can't be trusted and is a poor judge of talent..Most of the player that want him around will be the first to go..
Says Don, "football fans know Rexie is a bafoon". ROLMFAO!!!

Nothing else to say.

Yankee Stadium

#266683 Jan 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you, heading home from an interview for pancake house this time? heard there was a job offering in summerville, sc..i was checking the papers for you...
good luck in getting the job...
how's sonya??
how long were you in jail for??
He cracks me up, "Norv Turner followed by Romeo Crennel"

Great strategy, Jets should hire the worst 3 head coaches in the NFL and put them all on the same team.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266684 Jan 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He cracks me up, "Norv Turner followed by Romeo Crennel"
Great strategy, Jets should hire the worst 3 head coaches in the NFL and put them all on the same team.

that is momma logic for you...what a dope..i think he wants crennel as he is twice as big as rex...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266685 Jan 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says Don, "football fans know Rexie is a bafoon". ROLMFAO!!!
Nothing else to say.

jet fans voted him out...only dopey momma wants him...i think he said he likes his "testys" one time..lmfao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266686 Jan 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
ROLMFAO!!

that was a great post, he tossed in 2 bs things...a rex and sandy one

a double shot, so to speak..lmfao..

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#266687 Jan 2, 2013
Where's floppy lips ? has anyone seen floppy lips ?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#266688 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
You can possibly be stupid enough to think that anyone believes this or any of the other BS you post ya dope..Hmmmm maybe you do.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#266689 Jan 2, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Its unbelievable Johnson hasn't canned the clown bus driver. Rex must have some embarrassing video of Woody; or maybe Rex knows how Woody got that thing on his lip.
So much for not knowing where Rex is hiding:

Multiple sources have reported seeing Rex Ryan at a courhouse in New Jersey, legally changing his name to Ralph Kramden

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266690 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

He's on vacation. Lock the doors!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266691 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Rex and Sandy.....just a couple of stupid morons like you ya fat clueless slob.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266692 Jan 2, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for not knowing where Rex is hiding:
Multiple sources have reported seeing Rex Ryan at a courhouse in New Jersey, legally changing his name to Ralph Kramden

Hmmm. Logical. He looks like him.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#266693 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
A better question is wheres the Truth/Dare poster. I got something coming up for him. Just loved his threats on here towards me. How can I make it any easier for him? Gave him my addy as well as my travel schedule. Maybe he can bully others who crossed his path but I won't be bullied. Not to mention, I'm no criminal, broke no laws and not a stalker. Well all I can do is hope this guy makes a trip down this way so he can tell me to my face just what I did. Because anyone with common sense understands Magicrat had gotten arrested before ever coming in here. That means he had all his stalking info already. I just have a funny feeling we seen the last of the Truth/Dare poster. Can't see him wanting to stand up to me anymore

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#266694 Jan 2, 2013
Good job judger. Keep doing what you're doing. The 5 minute judging posting rule is in effect. Continue on sitting beside your computer

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#266695 Jan 2, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>A better question is wheres the Truth/Dare poster. I got something coming up for him. Just loved his threats on here towards me. How can I make it any easier for him? Gave him my addy as well as my travel schedule. Maybe he can bully others who crossed his path but I won't be bullied. Not to mention, I'm no criminal, broke no laws and not a stalker. Well all I can do is hope this guy makes a trip down this way so he can tell me to my face just what I did. Because anyone with common sense understands Magicrat had gotten arrested before ever coming in here. That means he had all his stalking info already. I just have a funny feeling we seen the last of the Truth/Dare poster. Can't see him wanting to stand up to me anymore
Obviously he's a quivering coward, who wastes alot of space in here. He's more like a piece of gum on the bottom of a sneaker, a little annoying but eventually just goes away.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#266696 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously he's a quivering coward, who wastes alot of space in here. He's more like a piece of gum on the bottom of a sneaker, a little annoying but eventually just goes away.
I really shook him up yesterday after he was acting all tough, when I personally invited him here and telling exactly where I live. He was expecting me to just lay down and apologize for things I never did. Instead he got an invitation. I'll be shocked if he comes back here now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 4 min LoveTRUMPHate 70
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 20 min Princess Hey 15,878
jets talk back (Dec '07) 22 min jimi-yank 11,755
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 23 min jimi-yank 40,948
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 58 min Norman 1
test 1 hr test 1
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 2 hr Morgan R 30
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr Murray Greschler 11,355

New York Jobs

More from around the web