Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265804 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
His first 4 picks would be Wright, Dickey, Johann and Beltran.

i think the "deer" would be third, johann 4th...lol..also ike as a 5th rounder...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265805 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlos and Lem are all for it. Thats enough votes with mine and yours to get him access. Billy will vote no, Harley and Bronto its 50/50 and would some assurances from the commish e-mail addresses were not shared.

"floppy lips" aka billy says he will go with the majority...he is on vacation in the same state as you know who...

lem just emailed me about a party in south fla as we will be down...he is fine, i am calling carlos today, and you are right, his email is ok with it also...

harley might want to take him for a free bike ride first however...a, so called "mini" bike..lol

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#265806 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
rumor is swish wants more...doubt if he gets it..
Addios Swisher

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265807 Dec 14, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Im good......and you?

the loyal knick fan!!

tell me this...you have to be enjoying this...

what a run, beating the heat 2 times...getting back shumbert and amare...as subs...

this could be a damn good season, by that

better then even expected...i am stunned...melo playing defense and hustling...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265808 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Addios Swisher

it would be funny if he went to the mets....lmao..

Yankee Stadium

#265809 Dec 14, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Im good......and you?
Not bad for me. Looking forward to the holidays but not the pending winter.

Wondering what the Yankees strategy is with some of these moves this year, think they are treading water until they can develop some players out of thier farm which seems to be 2014 and 2015 at best. I'm not buying this $189 million payroll crap, think its more to do with what was available this year which was not that good to be honest.

Back to normal for you now after the storm minus some tree damage?

Yankee Stadium

#265810 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"floppy lips" aka billy says he will go with the majority...he is on vacation in the same state as you know who...
lem just emailed me about a party in south fla as we will be down...he is fine, i am calling carlos today, and you are right, his email is ok with it also...
harley might want to take him for a free bike ride first however...a, so called "mini" bike..lol
Same place you're going to in Ft.Lauderdale?

Yankee Stadium

#265811 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i think the "deer" would be third, johann 4th...lol..also ike as a 5th rounder...
You're sharp today, how could I forget "Big" Ike.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265812 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Same place you're going to in Ft.Lauderdale?

yup! so are the other 2...its going to be a blast..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265813 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sharp today, how could I forget "Big" Ike.

oh, he's a draft steal...chance he might take him over johann...switch them around...

that mooch is sneaky! slight chance he takes jbay around the 10 slot..figuring no pressure and a great year...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265814 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good point about the stink, both junior and un confirmed it
but c'mon...his knowing nothing and acting like he does would be hilarious.
You could be right.....it would be funny hearing the fat boy talking clueless shit about the mets, jets and nets....him BS us and himself that all his teams got a realistic shot at winning a championship when reality is all his teams still suck big time....we'd all be busting a nut over that laughing so hard.....lol
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265815 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about Jason Bay and Angel Pagan....along with big Pelf....."all momma bums squad".....that's why the dope kept losing to those "ghost teams" lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265816 Dec 14, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget about Jason Bay and Angel Pagan....along with big Pelf....."all momma bums squad".....that's why the dope kept losing to those "ghost teams" lmfao

That was a funny year. His "jimi help me" cry was so funny. He begged me to help him get in the draft room. So many emails and messages.

Then like the scum he is turned on me days later for no reason. After I helped him out.

But we would love to have a loser back on the league.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265817 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
That was a funny year. His "jimi help me" cry was so funny. He begged me to help him get in the draft room. So many emails and messages.
Then like the scum he is turned on me days later for no reason. After I helped him out.
But we would love to have a loser back on the league.
Exactly.....the dope is totally clueless about players and talent evaluation in appropriate areas for whats needed to win.......all the fat moron ever does is gorilla chest pounds like some stupid uneducated kid.....guy is a mutt plain and simple....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265818 Dec 14, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.....the dope is totally clueless about players and talent evaluation in appropriate areas for whats needed to win.......all the fat moron ever does is gorilla chest pounds like some stupid uneducated kid.....guy is a mutt plain and simple....lmfao

what a life he has...hiding and judging all day and night...no more debbie shout outs...or any others...

its killing him..but its his fault for chasing his boss out of here..

I see mr casey started a new poll based on dells comments, its funny!

Yankee Stadium

#265819 Dec 14, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget about Jason Bay and Angel Pagan....along with big Pelf....."all momma bums squad".....that's why the dope kept losing to those "ghost teams" lmfao
"Big" Pelf....lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265820 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Big" Pelf....lol

so many teams have interest..

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265821 Dec 14, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. He's furious over the 40 year old OFer signing, he say's another 40 year old on the team is just what they need. He thinks the Yankees are just looking at selling tickets when the Itchy guy gets close to 3,000 hits in 2 years beacause they'll be so bad. But he says it will just make the Jeter guy look bad because the Itchy guy did it in 5 less years which makes him look like a much better hitter. He's furious at the Yankee team for doing that.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265822 Dec 14, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. He's furious over the 40 year old OFer signing, he say's another 40 year old on the team is just what they need. He thinks the Yankees are just looking at selling tickets when the Itchy guy gets close to 3,000 hits in 2 years beacause they'll be so bad. But he says it will just make the Jeter guy look bad because the Itchy guy did it in 5 less years which makes him look like a much better hitter. He's furious at the Yankee team for doing that.

"Whatever that means". Your ignorance intrigues me
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265823 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what a life he has...hiding and judging all day and night...no more debbie shout outs...or any others...
its killing him..but its his fault for chasing his boss out of here..
I see mr casey started a new poll based on dells comments, its funny!
Yeah that wasn't to smart of The fat boy.....now the fat boy lives a pathetic lifestyle......too lazy to go find himself a job at Ihop or Denny's to cook or wash dishes......but stupid enough to be on here hiding and judging like a coward 24/7.....what a dope....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min IB DaMann 60,669
Will Hillary keep the nuclear codes on computer? 15 min Hacker slacker 1
Cure For Prescription Drug Addiction Is Obvious ! 17 min Claire Underwood 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 33 min Paul Yanks 40,996
Time to go? (Jun '15) 38 min ThomasA 12,387
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 2 hr Refugee Musain 28
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 hr Nemo 11,378
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 16 hr TN Voter 34

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages